vice rag

Nivosus get ur butt over hurr

POSTED: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:20 am

:B Hurr you go
*edit* omg I totally misspelled brooch like a million times ***dumb***

---

The bar was bustling that evening. Daly waved the girls in with an elbow, his large hands busy in a drink. “Evenin’ ladies,” he rumbled, his lips twitching back into something friendly. He turned away and jerked his muzzle toward his son. After a minute of loud crashes, the clumsy male went fumbling towards the two Krokarans that had just seated themselves. Despite the general commotion, Semini and Hazel had managed to find a table, right beside the entrance.

“Wh-what can I get for you two,” he muttered, trying to rub off the stains of the wine from his hands.

“Oh, get us two drinks,” Hazel grinned, pulling out an odd looking brooch with dull opals from her satchel. The Mullen son took a moment too long to stare dumbfounded at the trinket. A large group of canines had just walked in, and the booming voice of his father called him back. He was whisked away to help them. The young Krokaran turned to Semini and gave a shrug, her lips drawn to a tight line. “I guess we’re good,” she laughed, and eased back into her seat. She had a way of sitting that suggested complete comfort, her arm slung over the creaky chair back, her slender leg hanging casually across the other. She surveyed the room with a glimmering eye, before finally settling on the young wolfdog.

Semini was not so easy with the establishment, though she was generally familiar with the bar scene. She was seated facing the room and with her back straight to the wall, her elbow forced on the table top, the other jutted out to hold the chair seat. When the drinks were shuffled onto the table without any announcement, her eyes were quick to grab the receding figure of the hulking son until he was no longer near. Hazel laughed again, taking up the mug and drinking with a hum. “Oh you’ll definitely need this,” she teased.

Semini rolled her shoulder and scowled a bit. Hazel nudged the mug toward her friend. “Com’mon. He gave us pity drinks because my brooch was so ugly. It’s good, anyway.” The wolfdog looked back to her, a brow raised. A serious staring match occurred between them, before the thinnest crack of a smile emerged on Semini’s lips. They shared a laugh. “Sorry Hazel, I can’t drink,” she confessed, glancing back to the crowd that had just walked in. They were wolves, evenly split between male and female, and they were loud. “I’m…” she hesitated, and Hazel hummed a loud mmm? “I’m a lightweight.” She declared uneasily, throwing her gaze elsewhere in the room.

Hazel let out a laugh loud enough for the crowd to turn and peek a moment before losing interest. Semini’s face burned and she gripped the table harder. “I just don’t do so great,” she grumbled.

Hazel grabbed at her friend’s hand. “Don’t worry! I’m here with you.” Her eyes grew wide. “What’s the deal? Do you do the – " she pantomimed wretching, stopping only to giggle when Semini rolled her eyes. “Or, do you get weepy?” she continued. Semini shook her head. “No no nothing like that, I just, every time, something happens and you know. Remember that story I told you, about that guy?” She thew up her arm and flexed a bicep. The girls laughed again, and Hazel took another sip of her drink. Semini shook her head. “You can drink mine.”

For a long moment, the Krokaran looked at her friend. She was drinking slowly, considering something. Then she suddenly knocked back the rest with a chug. Semini was surprised to see that she had gone through it so quickly. “All right.” She said, resolutely. The young wolfdog felt her stomach fill with dread. “What?”

The sound of Hazel’s chair screeching against the wooden floors was heard throughout the room. She climbed up on the rickety seat, prompting Semini to sit forward, mouth agape. “What are – get down Hazel!” She hissed.

“All right you fine tavern folk,” the Krokaran started, wobbling, her hand against the wall for support. Daly pointed at her with a rag. “Off the chair, missy,” and she waved her hand at him. “It’s ok, I’m fine,” she told him, and turned back to the drunken patrons, whose attention was mostly on her. “Listen, I got this drink, and somebody doesn’t want to drink it. I’ll bet one of you do,” she said, swatting away Semini’s hands trying desperately to pull her down. “Get on with it!” one of the wolves from the large group hollered, and Hazel beamed at them. “If any of you can beat my friend at an arm wrestling match, I’ll give you this drink, aaaand,” she laughed as Discoll lifted her up over his large burly shoulder. “A beautiful gem!”

There was a murmur through the tavern, some dismissive, some considering, but Semini was waving her hands. “No no, she’s drunk,” she said to whoever would listen. When she turned back to Hazel, the girl was seated once more and flapping a giddy hand toward a certain blushing Mullen. Hazel perked up in her chair. “Oo-oh, how about that guy!” she pointed at a stranger. Semini sat down with a huff, grabbing her packmate’s wrist. “What are you doin, Hazel?” she said harshly, and the young Krokaran looked at her. “I gotta get rid of this drink and this ugly thing somehow.” She wriggled her hand free, and hollered again toward the stranger. “He-ey! You there, with the funny,” she waved a hand over her forehead, vaguely suggesting his head gear. “You wanna go? I can tell you’re outta drink!” she threw her head back with a laugh.
Code by Raze     Sig Pic by Alaine     Avatar by San

San
Luperci Angler, Carpenter, Striker Tusk Stubborn Love bbleeearrrrghhhhhh
THE CURE FOR ANYTHING IS
salt water
TEARS, SWEAT OR THE SEA

POSTED: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:18 pm

He's casually creeping in the background xD [423]

From one scene of chaos to another, the Moineau cast his eyes around himself judgementally, scrunching his muzzle for a split second in a moments disgust. Muscles along his legs tensed to move, to change directions and avoid the place that lay out before him, with it's scents and sounds flooding him already, despite him being outside of the building. Upon travelling into these lands that he now resided within, he'd heard of and briefly crossed by the outpost. It was a seemingly well established place and he was aware of what lay within it, even though he hadn't, at the time, had a chance to really observe the place in detail or spend any length of time exploring what this place had to offer.

Things at home were growing more and more real; the sensation of being caged in, trapped and weighed down by commitment to something he wasn't even sure he wanted or believed in was his constant friend now. It was suffocating him. So he'd tried to convince Leonardo what a wonderful idea it would be to leave the estate and head out to this Mullen Bar, to get raving drunk with a bunch of strangers and escape all of the stifling atmosphere that was hanging around the estate like a bad smell. He had the entire night out planned and if he was honest, he was perhaps a little bit excited about heading out and letting loose for awhile. There had been but one small problem with his plans; Leonardo had bluntly refused to go with him.

Out of foolish pride and a poor attempt to salvage his plans, he had headed out here anyway. Now, well, he was questioning just how much of a good idea this was, ears flicking back at a rather loud noise from within. It was the lure of booze that eventually had him entering, eyes scanning the surprisingly busy building, before settling on a rather striking female looking flustered as her friend began to make a show of herself.

Amused, he found a space against a wall to lean against, grateful that there was some corner he could slip into and do some crowd watching, a small smile spreading across his face at her antics. One female it seemed looked like she understood a good time. Lifting his arms he crossed them over his chest, the leather of his jacket hitching up his arms, all the while he wandered how far the female could go before she was kicked out of this place.

By the grace of the fire and the flames
YOU'RE THE FACE OF THE FUTURE, THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS

Kitty

I'm just a snake
SO LAY ME DOWN
In the cold dark earth

POSTED: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:06 am

boop my post came out different than I expected woops aha 8I

---

The small dog was a fire cracker. She was giggling and speaking so quickly that even while sober, Semini had trouble keeping up. It was enough to tempt the young wolf-dog's fingers around the edge of the mug, which Hazel was quick to notice and encourage loudly. "Drink it already!" She snorted, and laughed, leaning over the table. Her head then shot up and she fixed her friend with an intense look. "We came all the way out here to trade, and I got swindled for this shitty thing," Semini rolled her eyes, settling against the wall with a grin. "You were singing a different tune a couple hours ago," the wolf-dog hummed. "Oh, these opals are amazing," she fluttered her eyes, teasing. Hazel let out a wild, unrestrained laugh and sat back. "Was that an impression of me?" she shrieked, and descended into another hiccuping laugh that drew the attention of nearby patrons. Semini was the only one to catch the look that Daly threw at them across the room. Hazel eventually settled, shaking her shaggy head. "I ain't wastin it on a drink, I mean, I can't waste drinkin on it, I can't drink, oh Sem you need to drink it, before I go outside," she giggled again, this time turning as a rather rugged looking man walked past.

"Ooh, Sem," she said, leaning nearly her whole body across the table. A large, foolish grin was plastered across her face. Semini couldn't help but wonder if her small size contributed to her state of drunkenness. "I think he's givin' you eyes." Her voice came out in a loud, teasing whisper.

The young wolf-dog went rigid, and her white cheeks puffed a little. "What? No. You're drunk. Who?" Needing something in her hands, she took the mug and sat back against the wall. She pulled it to her lips for a drink now that she had no other option. In its wooden, liquid cradle, she could let her blazing eyes tear through the room. "We should go," she said as she pulled away, swilling the drink in her mug. It was a dark color and its taste was unusually deep. It tasted too smooth, and Semini knew that she wouldn't be able to control herself if she had another. "You're causin' a ruckus. Daly's giving you eyes."

Hazel laughed loud again, and then lifted from her chair. Relieved, and a little surprised that the dog was complying so easily, Semini placed the mug back onto the table and stood up. She was desperate to get a little fresh air now that the warmth of the drink was spreading through her arms, her legs. But instead of exiting as planned, Hazel's small body disappeared into the commotion of the bar with a flitting hand at Semini and a wink. "He-ey!" she called to no avail. Hazel had butted into the group of wolves and had made quick friends. She looked humorously small among them, though her energy was exuberant and bright, big enough to let her shine through their heights. They were singing some old shanty, poorly, and it seemed to the young wolf-dog that Hazel would get along just fine.

She fidgeted for a moment, leaning against the table, tapping her fingers against the lumpy grain. She grabbed the mug at last and leveled it down to halfway. Then she realized, after a warm moment, that she was focused on the man that Hazel had accused of whatever. He was dressed much differently than the typical bar patron, and she had never seen such a strange head piece before. She couldn't tell what his business was in the place, as it seemed that he had no drink and no desire to sit at a table. He was only watching, patiently.

Whether it was by the fire of alcohol or the fire in her eyes, she approached Nivosus and settled at his side against the wall. "Not your crowd?" she asked, her sound a little rough. Her burning gaze flicked up at him through the waves of her white hair, looking to blaze through his features if he gave her the chance.
Code by Raze     Sig Pic by Alaine     Avatar by San

San
Luperci Angler, Carpenter, Striker Tusk Stubborn Love bbleeearrrrghhhhhh
THE CURE FOR ANYTHING IS
salt water
TEARS, SWEAT OR THE SEA

Dead Topics