these flowers have grown from bloodstains on the ground

POSTED: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:40 pm

372 So I apologize for the quality of my posts while I sort of get a feel for Belle. I hope this works for their meeting? :o

It was strange how she could seem to easily blend into any territory – becoming a ghost amongst its usual residents. Perhaps to some she had brought an instance of horror to the area, but to Belle she was just doing what was required of her. Ideas had been offered to her as a youth and they had begun to blossom now as she approached adulthood. Perhaps there had always been something dark lingering, even at birth, but with a catalyst provided by the Commune Belle was able to set a blaze wherever she went.

A fire had been started in the Dampwoods.

Autumn was here, and yet it seemed as if summer was lingering. The air was warm with the sun’s rays and alive with the sounds of wildlife amongst the woods. As songbirds chirped overhead, a soft melody rose into the air, trailing after the feminine form that gracefully slipped through the trees. It was a simple tune, one she had heard often produced on the instruments of the free loving people of her birthplace. It had always put Belle at ease, letting a state of peace wash over her frame.

Although most had been tied back and accented with blossoms here and there, several long, gilded waves fell to frame the girl’s delicate face. A smile was present amongst her features, and there was a light behind those ruby eyes that set them sparkling. She was a nymph of the forest.

The light babble of a nearing stream came to accompany the harmony of the Dampwoods, and the lone coyote girl dipped delicate clawed toes into the pebbled shallows. Bending at the waist, her parcel was gently deposited on the mossy shore. The silver and copper pelt seemingly glinted as filtered light caught particular strands, but Belle had turned back now towards the stream and momentarily held her attention elsewhere. Slender fingers of cream tentatively tested the water, before palms were offered too. The crystalline waters washed over her hands up to the wrists and swirled away with a maroon essence.

Her rosy gaze watched as the water bled and her hands came away clean, her smile morphing into a mischievous smirk as she hummed the final notes of her song.

Belle de le Poer

POSTED: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:51 pm

She was downwind and downstream, and the smell of blood was heavy in the air. It was thicker than she really liked. She slinked forward, covered by the bushes, trees, and golden leaves. The new season was perfect for her scouting and practicing the act, especially so close to Inferni. She had not yet bothered to go to the other packs to attempt to spy on them so kept her skills as sharp as they could be by skulking around the clan's lands. Her mental map was getting better but it was still pretty poor for her.

The scent of blood was what lured her away from the borders and all, toward the source of the smell. She heard no sound, but that was not exactly something she ever worried about. If she could smell it, she could find it. Veine slipped as quietly as she could through the brush, the wind blowing the scents of blood and.. something else into her nose. It felt familiar as she sniffed, and then she placed it a moment later. Had it been quite so long?

Veine pushed through the bushes, watching her sister was her bloodied hands in the stream. Unable to make a sound, the female made a good show of making noise with the bushes around her. She eyed her sister with her strict eyes of purple, taking in her appearance and the smell of blood almost chokingly thick about it.

sorry for the wait, been sick :C

veine von rosnete
We've been searching all night long but there's no trace to be found
It's like they all have just vanished but I know they're around

Gen
Luperci
Supremacy

POSTED: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:31 pm

602 No worries! I've had a busy week with class & work anyways. I hope you're feeling better, though!

Perhaps the stream had done well to clean her hands of much of the blood, but Belle had been stained elsewhere – most notably her bandeau top had deepened from its lovely rose in some places to gruesome garnet. That simple fact was of no concern to her currently, for there were other things at hand that needed to be accomplished. Her hands were clean, and thus she could continue with her preparation of her newly acquired wolf pelt. The inside would need to be scrapped clean of the fat and tissue that still clung to it. Even then, Belle would have to try and rinse some of the staining crimson that had unfavorably fallen on silver and coal.

The lone coyote girl did not have the chance to turn to her next task, however. Just as she finished her song, about to rise and turn back to the shore, an unusually large volume of sound caught her attention. Belle’s back was turned to the perpetrator, but her sense of smell was quick to clue her in as to whom her company was. It was not what she was used to – the familiar scent of her sibling was now heavily accented by scents unrecognizable to Belle. Undoubtedly it was the scent of whatever place she had decided to call home. The Commune had all but faded from her, just as it was gradually doing with Belle as well.

The mischievous smirk widened, and Belle quickly rose to her full height. Spinning in a simple pirouette, Belle turned with her arms outstretched to face the amethyst gaze of her beloved sister. There you are, Veine, Belle yipped with elation. I’ve been looking for you, y’know? You’re not an easy girl to track down. I could’ve swore I was going in circles at one point, but I knew I wasn’t ‘cause of that rusty little compass Ridge gave me. She brought both clawed hands to her thighs, wiping them against the fabric of her skirt to wick away some of the moisture.

Where is that you’ve ended up anyways? You smell strange now, and I can tell that you’re no loner like me. Will I like it there too? Of course Belle was quite aware that her sister would not be spouting any answers to her questions any time soon, but Belle had always had a way of talking way too fast and asking far too many questions before allowing the other party to speak. Just because Veine was mute did not exclude her from this particular habit of Belle’s.

She raised a hand then, reaching for her hair to determine whether or not it was still somewhat presentable. Her ruby gaze assessed her clothing, and frowned at the blood stains that had claimed her outfit. Perhaps Veine didn’t care how Belle looked, but she was hoping she’d at least be somewhat put together when she was reunited. Letting out a soft sigh, she shrugged. I did a bad thing, Veine, she admitted, before a giggle worked its way from her throat. Isn’t it pretty, though? The coyote girl took several swift steps and scooped up the wolf pelt that had been momentarily discarded. Grasping at either end, she displayed it for her sister, all the while beaming a bright smile. I just had to have it. I don’t think he’ll miss it much.

She folded the fur, before tossing it back towards the ground. Anyways, she chimed, turning her gaze fully back towards her sister, what’re you doing over there? Why don’t you get over here and give me a hug? I’ve missed you!

Belle de le Poer

POSTED: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Her sister turned to her, and it almost made her smile. She was just so surprised to see Belle here. Of all the de le Poer kids, it felt like Belle had taken to the Commune more readily than Veine, certainly, and their brother. She definitely acted like she belonged, and it was hard to imagine Belle being surly and put out like Veine often felt. To boot, Belle greeted her so casual, like it had not been weeks since the two of them had last seen each other. The look on the mute's face was a mixture of happy surprise and confused wonder.

Naturally, Belle's penchant for talking came out as it always did. Veine could hardly get a hand gesture in edgewise and could only open and close her mouth stupidly as she attempted to interject the stream of words. What could a silent gesture do against a full torrential storm of speech? That was just Belle, though, the center of attention and the heart of the party. And why not? She was a pretty female, she had to admit, that any male ought to fall over themselves to appease.

Veine winced at the way Belle wiped the blood so casually on her skirt and fought the need to tug on it so that she could wash it clean. There was blood on her top, too. It made the mute female roll her eyes in exasperation. Still, her sister's next stream of words distracted Veine from the blood staining the clothing. A bad thing? Her brows raised as Belle explained.

She followed her sister's few steps quickly, looking at the thing she had dumped on the ground. A wolf's pelt. Veine's eyes widened as she reached out to grab at the end of the pelt and stroked the still somewhat silky fur. It was bloodied on the other side, and smelled of rotting flesh, but it could easily be treated. Someone in Inferni could easily treat it, she figured, if Belle even wanted it treated. Probably, if she had gone through the trouble of killing and skinning a wolf.

And a he? Veine gave her silent huff. Before she could inquire, though, Belle demanded a hug, which Veine hesitantly gave. She was all too aware of the blood on her body and did not like the idea of trying to wash red out of blue. Still, she pulled away so that she could at least talk to Belle. Her hand gestured to her pelvis, making a motion with her hand that implied some rather inappropriate things one did with a male's manhood. Then she pointed to Belle, cocking her head in question. Had Belle seduced the wolf and then murdered him for his admittedly pretty skin?

Then she shook her head, and pointed to her sister, then down to the ground a few times, before she mouthed the word "why" and cocking her head. Why had Belle followed her? Where was their brother?

no worries! have a big pile of words in response to your big pile of words xD

veine von rosnete
We've been searching all night long but there's no trace to be found
It's like they all have just vanished but I know they're around

Gen
Luperci
Supremacy

POSTED: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:18 pm

619 Eeeee! I am so excited about these two! <3

Belle held out her arms to receive her sister and could detect the hesitation with which she approached the embrace. Belle didn’t blame Veine since she was after all streaked with the wolf’s blood. But she had not seen her sister in quite some time, and she thought a hug was befitting of the situation. Despite Veine’s lack of enthusiasm in their embrace, Belle offered a tight squeeze before she let her sister slip from her grasp. Ruby eyes appraised her as she stepped back and quickly began gesticulating. Perhaps it would’ve been easier to understand Veine’s thoughts with the aid of her little chalk board, but Belle had been interpreting her sister all her life and was usually fairly quick with drawing out the meaning behinds those looks and gestures.

It was the obscene hand motion that got Belle to giggling, and she did her best to present her coy look. Oh Veine, what must you think of me? She teased, before grabbing the hem of her skirt with delicately clawed fingers and lifting it ever so slightly to reveal the leather garter strapped to one thigh. The two short daggers glinted in the sunlight as she modeled them for her sister. Blood stained one of them, along with some of the fur where the daggers rested. She flashed a mischievous smile, before smoothing out the fabric once more. You know me so well, Veine. But I just couldn’t help myself. You should’ve seen his eyes, silvery and dreamy. But to watch the life drain away from them, she clapped her hands together then and offered a little sigh. So lovely, sister. So, so lovely.

It was true that Belle was probably the sibling that best prospered in the Commune of their childhood. The free-loving ways of those hippie coyotes had suited the de le Poer girl, and she truly embraced many of their ideals. However, the importance of her heritage had not been lost on her. Others had shared the same views, and she had explored them with those like-minded creatures. Ridge - a coyote boy of the Commune – for one, had introduced her to the violent side of her supremacist ways. He was a sick and twisted boy, with devilishly good looks that had easily captivated Belle. Needless to say he had been a bad influence on her. Had it not been for his infidelity, Belle would’ve had a much more difficult time of leaving behind the Commune. But that bastard had gone and broken her fragile little heart, and thus Belle had decided it was best just to wall it off altogether.

Veine pointed to the ground and Belle could read the one word offered to her on the silent lips of her sister. Belle shrugged then, not having any real good reason. I missed you, she started with. And the Commune was boring. I thought it would be exciting to see where you went. And it has been so far! Though it’s been lonely. I’m glad I found you! Do you live with many others? Once again, she didn’t give her sister much chance to respond. The excitement of the reunion was bubbling to the surface, and Belle was ready to see the place Veine now called home.

I’ve been moving from place to place, but I’ve got a mare and the rest of my belongings back in this little run-down village place. Viscera had been gifted to her by one of the stable hands within the Commune. The woman had a soft spot for the de le Poer children, and had given the mare to Belle as a parting gift. It had made the journey much more enjoyable, not to mention much quicker!

Belle de le Poer

Dead Topics