p. Eldesia

POSTED: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:05 am

Morty
  • Word Count: [300+]
  • Date: 27 Oct
  • Time: 1pm
  • Form: Optime
OOC goes here and other shizz

Morty was... experimenting. It was only the best kind of experimenting, and that was with needles. She had been going about he research and with fall and winter beginning to set in she had to devote less and less time to the art of herb collecting. She still had many herbs that were dried and some planted and stowed away in warm places. But very suddenly, she found her duties restricted and of course, it was cold outside and Morty preferred to stay warm and kept to her office or her home with a lovely fire crackling beside her.

She resided in her office, warmed by the fire and examining various needles and fine pointed metal before her. Most of them were scraps from the blacksmith, accidentally made for the most part as few smiths in this day could make something so fine. Just as well, Morty had been diversifying her aspect. She was a medic, primarily and for that she worked hard and often for her pack. She did all that she could and healed many while others were beyond her. Luckily, she didn't often have to make the tough decisions though she often felt herself growing bored from days without a single incident.

Dyeing was fun enough, she enjoyed tormenting those that were uncertain with bright dyes. Tattooing was enjoyable, though much more time consuming. She would spend ours working on a single tattoo that may or may not be even visible once the fur grew back. But piercing was a small joy, a little blood, a little mutilation and there were no limbs missing. Morty rarely did these things on herself, she was content with her own appearance and didn't want to commit that kind of time to maintaining something. But she knew others were often more dedicated.

Template by Kitty and Aso, image by manicmaya @ flickr

Owl
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:25 pm

(000)

Her eyes worriedly darted about, unsure, nervous, yet still trying to convince herself that this was a good idea. It'd been a bit since she first came to Casa, yet she could remember it clearly. Her injuries were deep and extremely painful, so it was hard to concentrate on those around her. However, it was a little hard to forget the medic who cleaned her up and practically saved her life. Morty, the medic of Casa who somehow managed to scrap together Eldesia's parts and send her back on track, the medic who Eldesia was soon about to see. Terrified, she was at her doorstep again, this time on completely different terms.

Taking a deep shaky breath, she took a step inside, searching about, wondering where she might be. It was then Eldesia began to truly think over what she was hoping to get done today, if this was something that she actually wanted. Since she was a pup she was brought up completely in her lupus form, never even stopping to consider the human side of things. She kept her hair short and never seemed to do anything fancy with herself. Maybe, just maybe today would be a good day to maybe embrace the human side of things, she was in Casa after all. Nothing too major obviously, maybe just a few piercings, just a little something so that she wouldn't look completely feral. Although, Eldesia's small build didn't really seem to say feral at all.

Building up some courage, Eldesia let out a soft, yet still an insistent call, hoping that Morty might be around and her. "M...Morty? Are you here?" She wandered about, cautiously tiptoeing, not wanting to step on anything sharp that might be lying around. Who knows what's going on in Morty's lair! ""I...I don't mean to be a bother or anything, i...if you're busy I can leave."Looking around at what this place had to offer, the skittish she-wolf shivered. Anything too human made her feel at unease, especially deadly things like swords and knives. Then again, thoughts like that made Eldesia wonder why she even came to a place like Casa. Pausing a moment to think, she came to the conclusion that maybe by being here, she could work up some courage, conquer her fears. Most of all however, she needed to know how to defend herself, her weak, tiny build didn't have much to offer right know. Maybe with time, she could be trained to be a true Casa warrior. For now though, one battle at a time. Today she'd start by facing her fear of human things. Today she'd get some piercings.

Template by the amazing Aso! Stock from Phatpuppy & textures by Sirius-sdz!

Eldesia Khalill

POSTED: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Morty
  • Word Count: [300+]
  • Date: 27 Oct
  • Time: 1pm
  • Form: Optime
OOC goes here and other shizz

Morty heard someone approaching before they had even bolstered the courage to knock of her door. Morty had a sense when she was sought out, perhaps it was her radar for those in need but they would not be so hesitant if they truly needed her assistance. So, the lanky wolf wanted at her desk, sorting her needles. She would need to clean them but luckily she already had boiling water standing by as she always did when she was working in her office. Her guest would come in time and soon enough there was a call at her door.

"Come in, come in, love, I'm never too busy for visitors." She replied brightly, not getting up and hoping that she would just walk in on her own accord. Her office was not a battle ground after all even if it saw a lot of blood and gore from day to day. But these days it was rather quiet and she enjoyed it that way, even if blood splashing and stitching was her very favorite thing to do if she could manage it. There were other hobbies that she enjoyed as well, piercing and dyeing becoming much of her interests.

Morty stood when Eldesia finally made her way into the room and turned to her, hands on her hips. The slight canine looked even smaller when she was so nervous and Morty died to make her feel more comfortable with a smile. "What can I do for you today, Eldesia? There is much I can do you've only got to ask." She started, quietly enough, even pouring a cup of calming tea for her nervous visitor and pressing it into her hands. "And don't be so nervous, I'm not going to cut any of your limbs off, I promise." She cocked a teasing smirk.

Template by Kitty and Aso, image by manicmaya @ flickr

Owl
Luperci

Dead Topics