It all changed on that day. Sadness and so much pain

Morty

POSTED: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Itou Rei
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
Shattered coast; he's sulking about his pain in the backside patient. The lovely Grace Revlis!
Word Count: [257] Form: Optime Date: Infinity Time: Awesome

Restless and burning with anger that he refused to show upon the surface, the runt had left the hotel as per normal, silently seething with the stubborn patient that was laid up within the building; she was having another one of those days where apparently she didn't want him to touch her, therefore the wounds on her stomach were likely going to get worse again. It made absolutely no sense to him, why she kept allowing her health to regress just because she didn't want to be fussed over. Yes, he could understand the desire for solitude, to be allowed a moments peace, he also could relate to the discomfort at having a stranger prod and touch painful injuries and prone areas, but no matter how embarrassing and uncomfortable such things were, he wouldn't refuse medical treatment.

Stamping his paw lightly, the runt shook his head, picking up the pace as he headed out of pack lands; he was in no mood to coddle Grace and convince her to accept treatment. She could just cause herself more harm and suffer more pain because of her stupidity. Thanks to the golden female his mood was additionally too sour to go spend time with Alder; he knew his room-mate would instantly pick up on his bad mood and try and cheer him up, but right not he wanted to seethe and be angry with Grace, so ultimately he'd settled on trying to find some more herbs so that when the fool female complied, he could treat her wounds. Again.

Table by Kitty.

So won't you take a breath and dive in deep
'Cause I came here so you'd come for me
Rei
Cour des Miracles
DEAD
Kitty
Luperci Medic Mate to Alder

POSTED: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:52 am

morty is surprisingly chill right now

Morty very rarely left her post in Casa di Cavalieri. She went out to collect herbs and treat emergency cases, but very little other than that. Today was, perhaps, a special occasion, for she very rarely trusted the intelligence of her own pack mates to treat the eventual disease or injury of each other. Morty supposed she was stuck with until the end of time, but she also supposed that she didn't mind that much.

She had gone out to find plants, winter growth came in here or there, but when she had finished rounding up the sparse growth she had turned to the shattered coast. The landmark was such a short distance from Casa di Cavalieri she often felt it was a shame for her not to visit more often.

The perverse medic liked the sound of the ocean and the feel of sand, among her many awful interests, this was the one that involved the least amount of blood. Though, there were horrors in the oceans that would still her heart with pleasure but she truly had no knowledge of the sea, having never taken a boat truly out into the ocean. Morty liked land though, with all its plants and creatures and experiences.

Closing her bright green eyes, she leaned back on the beach until she heard a scuffing on the sand. Lying flat on her back in an expanse of gray, she supposed she wouldn't be all that noticeable and continued her relaxed posture until the silent attitude the stranger was giving off was almost too much for her. "What are you stampin' your paws about, love?" She murmured, not opening her eyes. "Do yeh got blood stuck in your fur or a nail driven through your paw? Morty's keen greens opened just the slightest bit to look at him.

Owl
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Show me your true colours, in their blinding brightness

Head swivelling towards the sound, mismatched eyes widened in brief surprise, before narrowing in caution at the unknown stranger, sprawled out across the sand, nearly out of sight. Waiting a moment for the initial shock to pass and his own racing heart to settle, he was slow to process her words, smiling a little awkwardly when they did finally register.

Dipping his head low, mismatched eyes flicked to the ground, tail curving low and tightly to his body in moderate shame. “No” the response was simple and softly spoken, ears flicking forward a moment before falling back, pinning tightly against his head; she seemed harmless enough, so far, yet caution never harmed anyone. “I'm fine. Thanks though, for uh, asking” feeling marginally chastised for having such a public tantrum, part of him felt the need to elaborate and justify his sodden mood.

“Looking for some herbs for a patient is all” he pegged onto the end of his sentence, slim shoulder shrugging, face conveying his frustration over his patient. “I'm Rei, by the way. Sorry for um.... distributing you?” he assumed that is what she was doing; lying on the sand was soft, even if the stuff did get stuck in ones fur.

OUT OF CHARACTER [204]

Image Credits: CHUCKage & AlbertaScrambler. Table by Gen.

Rei
Cour des Miracles
DEAD
Kitty

POSTED: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:50 am

300+ OOC

Morty looked at the canine with an open expression. Looked him up and down proper, not ogling or anything, the gangly female rarely had the patience for such things, just observing him. He smelled of the court, at least what she believed was the court. She wasn't overly familiar with them but she had been around the territory a time or two looking for specific herbs and remedies. In moments like these, she found pack borders a tiresome formality. Plants would grow and she was a responsible picker, it irked her with the line of scent prevented her from getting the wild things she needed.

When he said he wasn't sure, she wasn't surprised for every so often even adults had little fits of rage. Even she, feeling a little old compared to this thin little flower she found herself beside, was victim to anger at times but it was hard to be angry for long. Though, the word patient brought her full attention to him and her ears stood poised as she sat up.

"Patient you say?" Vaguely regarded his name with a flick of her ear. Patient was something she could work with. She knew things about that while she often failed in the area of small talk. "If you're looking for something in particular, do allow me ti help you. I am the medico of Casa di Cavalieri, and rather good at my job. So do answer, is it a bloody offense with cracking bones or something of milder tastes?" She could work with either but she knew which one she fancied more, it was written all over the drooling excitement on her face.

"Morty at your service, love." The she-wolf rose from the sand and brushed herself off with a beaming smile. She had been planning on sticking around and enjoying the cool of the day, but this was much more exciting to her.

Owl
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Show me your true colours, in their blinding brightness

Eyeing the female, he wasn't honestly none to sure what to make of her; she was rather different. Energetic, blunt and talkative, making for a surprisingly interesting combination. Unknowingly a smile lit up his features, the runt relaxing in the presence of the female and her upfront nature. With these types, you more often than not were dealing with exactly what you saw, which was oddly reassuring. “I'm Rei, medic of Cour des Miracles” he returned her greeting, pleased to have found someone of similar profession as himself, even out here in neutral lands.

“And yeah. Got a uncooperative patient who keeps re-opening her wounds” casting his mind back, he conjured up images of Graces wounds when he'd initially found her, “Serious bruising and scrapes across most of her body, extensive clawing of her stomach that was damn lucky to miss anything vital, various bite marks” he listed off an overall summary of what he'd found; none of them were particularly bad, just looked rather nasty and bled a lot.

“Most were infected, dunno how long she was out before we found her. Trying to find divine inspiration on what I can give her that will either knock her out long enough for treatments, or be quick and painless to apply to her stomach”

OUT OF CHARACTER [216]

Image Credits: CHUCKage & AlbertaScrambler. Table by Gen.

Rei
Cour des Miracles
DEAD
Kitty

Dead Topics