I saw the light fade from the sky

p. Silvia

POSTED: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:15 pm

I have no idea what I am doing yaaay. dated for early November

Winter weather and harsh frost fluttered along on the harsher breezes that came from the sea, rushing past the bare trees who had lost their leaves only months before. Snow already littered the ground, a white blanket that covered the territory, shining bright despite the dull appearance of the rest of the territory. Eugene slowly fell to one of his knees and dug pale fingers into the snow, packing it into a ball before holding it up to his face and narrowing his eyes at the shaped powder.

The chocolate wolf absently threw aside the ball of snow, knowing not where it ended up, although a thud that echoed quietly told him that it had fallen somewhere. The Sadira boy continued on his not-so-merry way, hands hanging loosely at his side as he walked. While there were plenty of things to do, Gene was still bored. None of the items on the list of things to do really spiked his interest at the moment. He had thought that going on a walk would make him somehow less bored, which was why he had set out away from the hotel, but he was still incredibly bored. Fantastic.

Kite
Luperci
the knight's heir

Archive