M Lessons are best learned with pain

POSTED: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:53 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
We built our castles high, turned our dreams to gold.

Grynn had been spending time scouting packs and learning the ways of the world. She was far to young to fully bind herself within Casa. Though she was already starting to feel the normalcy of her life as she was settling down with Uryu. Soon the pair would be looking to have children and raise them to be proud and strong. She couldn't help but smile at the thought as she made her way through the snow. She really needed to get over her fear of horse and use one during the winter.

She huffed as she looked up scouting where she was. The border of Anathema should be minutes away. She had traveled there a few times she had to hope though that the two she ran into before were not near the wooden walls. Though as she looked around she spotted skull lined border of Inferni. She exhaled she had taken a wrong turn. Now she was close to a pack she didn't want to be near.

She found herself looking about. If she was alone then she'd be able to leave and not be noticed at all. The land spoke of those that lived behind the skulls. She liked her head and to be honest had no desire to get into a fight with idiots .She couldn't believe that there were canines out there that hated others like that. She'd have to head more eastern to get away from the pack. Giving a shake to ward off the cold she turned from the pack. If she could see them then they could see her so she had to move.

OUT OF CHARACTER [272]

Image Credits: TexasEagle Table by Gen.

Last edited by Grynn Garcia-Knight on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grynn Garcia-Knight
Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn (NPC)
Marie
Luperci Scout, Blacksmith The Brotherhood: Master of Stealth

POSTED: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:45 pm

There were some days worse than the others, and then there were days like this one. These were the days when Izual Massacre felt plagued by ghosts he'd once thought dead; days when the rust-hued man dragged himself far from the company of others and into the quiet corners just outside Inferni to wrestle with the demons he carried. He'd known it would be one of those days when he awoke with his mother's voice ringing in his ears at an octave so shrill he could not shake it off.

And so the man had stumbled to the borders and slightly beyond, hopefully unnoticed, with his head in his hands and a pained grimace twisted on his teeth. Collapsing to his knees against a large conifer, Izual had desperatly clawed at the snow and dirt, desperate to create some sort of safe, warm hollow. But it was winter, and his claws found no purchase. With a low, keening wail, he sat against the tree, where he remained for hours that felt like eternities, begging with his mother to stop, please stop, just stop, leave me be...

He'd come back to reality later in the day and exceptionally cranky. Not only was he sore, but he was also embarrassed; Izual had no way of knowing whether not not someone had seen his madness manifest. Izual peered from his tree through narrowed eyes, his vision finally alighting upon a young, female wolf.

Perhaps it was anger; perhaps it was fear; perhaps it was nothing at all; but Izual Massacre was possessed with a desire to punish the woman for being so close to his coyote home. Izual was not as preudiced as others, but, in that moment, he saw the woman as a threat to his own safety, and tendrils of fear still curled through his veins from the flashbacks. With a snarl, the man lept to his feet and made his way quickly - yet quietly - towards the woman. "You are too close to Inferni, girl," Izual snarled.
I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:10 pm

We built our castles high, turned our dreams to gold.

Gynn would someday need to find the time to actually make a visit to Inferni. She had family there so maybe by chance she could get lucky enough. Maybe the whispers on the wind were old tales times changed and so did packs right? She shock her head as she started her journey away from the coyote clan. She hoped that someday she'd find herself actually with a desire to speak with those of the clan

As she moved she was caught frozen she turned her hackles rising. I'm leaving she spoke as she eyed him. She wasn't sure what he wanted she wasn't so close to the border. She had truly gotten lost in where this guy seemed to be out to just be. She huffed as she started to move away from him. Just ignore him the fire princess told herself. She was out matched close to another pack.

She could still feel his snarl at her back as she walked away. She was making a basic mistake though walking away having her back to him she wasn't being very smart. She turned slightly to see where he was now. Golden eyes scanning the white land for him.

OUT OF CHARACTER [200]

Image Credits: TexasEagle Table by Gen.

Grynn Garcia-Knight
Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn (NPC)
Marie

POSTED: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:32 pm

ooc: Left it open ended at the end - he's trying to grab her hair and drag her back to him, basically. Sorry for the rust on this!

Had his heart not been thudding in his ears and fear dictating his moves, Izual might have noticed that the girl was lovely, at least for a wolf. Her quick, insolent response only fanned the fire - who else, besides an enemy, would respond so quickly, so succinctly? Fire thudded through his body as his heart beat a warning - hurt her, kill her, kill her, she'll kill you - and the man's eyes flashed with thinly veiled desire.

Oh, he could kill her so easily...

But, even through his madness, Izual knew he could not do that. He could not even try. The girl smelled like a pack, and he was so close to Inferni.. He could not, at this point, risk the dreadful consequence of decorating her skull and staking it along the border. Still, though, she'd proved herself stupid - the woman turned her back on Izual and began to walk away. "Where are you going?" he spat, darting behind her and reaching for a substantial chunk of her chocolate hair. If he grasped it, Izual would yank hard enough to jerk the woman's head back, and possibly bring her to the ground. "I didn't say you could go anywhere. Now answer my question! What are you doing so close to Inferni?" Izual's voice rose slightly higher at his last word, and his madness, so poorly disguised before, was evident in his tone and in the deranged twist of his lips.
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Grynn snorted at the other how dare he act this way. She was a lady and one who was in no mood to fight. She had moved herself from the border and even stated she wasn't staying. She should have paid better attention to where she was. Truth be told those in Inferni were in fact crazy case closed. She no longer wished to have dealings with them of any sort. She caught a glimpse of him as she moved to get away.

Before she knew it her long hair was tangled between fingers as she growled. Release my hair I said I was leaving She snapped as she looked about. There was no one else here she had to fight. The force of his pull ripping at the back of her head as she hit the snow white ground. She felt pain she didn't like that. She looked up at him as she took in a deep breath trying to calm herself. I was going to Anathema I got a bit lost. Now let go. She snarled as she reached into her bag. Within were a few weapons in case of emergency.

The war hammer she had completed was stored in her bag and she pulled it out. Holding it tight in one hand she turned to swing at his legs. I said release me Fighting was the best option but survival was key. She needed to get home and if that meant dealing with the scum then so be it.

Grynn Garcia-Knight
Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn (NPC)
Marie

POSTED: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Her hair brought him back to a semblance of himself.

When Izual felt the soft, luxurious locks, the aches in his bones that reminded him of the keening of his mother lessened a bit. She'd fallen to the ground as he intended, and a dark smile curled around his lips; down there, she was easy. The man stood near her, reveling in her sputtered indignation, as he idily twined a few stray hairs through his fingers. They were a lovely color, even in this weak winter light - Izual had never been fascinated with something quite so insignificant. His smile grew broader as he twisted the hairs around and around. Lightly, he remarked, "You're doing a bad job hiding your - "

But he was cut off as the woman reached into her satchel to pull out a hammer and swing at his legs. The word fear had been growing on his lips; Izual replaced it with a vicious snarl and a shockingly nimble step away from the hammer, though still remaining close to the wolf-girl. "Stupid bitch," he spat, vitrol and literal saliva spewing from his lips as his crimson eyes flamed with anger. Determined to shut her up for a moment - she'd been doing far too much talking - Izual aimed a low, infuriated kick at her skull.
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Delete
Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Grynn wanted to be free from the dirt bag who was touching her. She wasn't sure why he was in the need for touching her but she had enough. His playing with her hair which she took great care of angered her and she growled at him. She was bound and determined to be free of him once ad for all. She worried that if she failed to survive she'd be just another decoration to these vermin. She held tight to her hammer and prayed for contact.

When she missed she felt herself almost panic as sh felt him release her. She had to run now was her first chance free from his grasp. She leaned forward to get up the ice below the freshly fallen snow taking her a bit off guard. As she used her hand to prop herself up it slipped out from under her. If it weren't for her hand slipping she would have met his foot with her face. Instead though she had a splitting headache from hitting the frozen ground. She was now feeling awful she found herself reaching up to hold her head. Dear lorde that hurt, she cussed mentally

Grynn Garcia-Knight
Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn (NPC)
Marie

POSTED: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:52 am

ooc: Left the ending open ended again - sorry I had to poof earlier.

Izual's heart was thudding in his ears, and red anger tinged his vision. That bitch! The rational corner of his brain reminded him that, typically, he would have gone about this in a much more dignified way. Izual was normally careful, using syrupy words and thickly veiled promises to woo his prey. But this chocolate haired girl caught him at a bad time; fear was still his primary emotion, and Izual's control was tossed to the wind.

His kick missed, and she attempted to get up. Attempted was the key word - Izual laughed cruelly as she banged her head on the hard winter ground. Her hair was splayed out behind her in a most appealing fashion - he longed to touch it. The russet man dropped slowly to his knees next to the woman's head, and touched her hair almost gently, a small smile curving across his lips. "Lovely", he breathed, fingering it once more. "You still haven't answered my questions, doll," he mused, voice slightly lower than it had been before, though no less dangerous. In stark dichotomy to his gentle ministrations, Izual abruptly raised the hand he'd used to play with her hair and moved it to deliver a punishing blow to her face.
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:44 am

Grynn laid there holding her aching head. She couldn't seem to get the throbbing sound to die down as she just laid there. She worried that he was going to do something to her but she found herself unable to move from her first spot. He was over her as he played with her hair. Why was he touching her what gave him that right she didn't say he could. She looked over at him her head still pounding.

She slapped her and she groaned. I don't know what your talking about She groaned as she tried to move. She wanted to leave. Look I really didn't mean to get near Inferni. She spoke as she sat up holding her head. She glanced at him her mind having a hard time focusing on him. She still felt like she was seeing stars. If you let me go I'll leave and never return.

She tried to move to get up. The impact of the ground to her head was rather great.In honesty meeting his foot would have done less damage to her then the ground did. She huffed as she gripped at the ground like it was going to hold her upright. At this moment if she couldn't shake this feeling off she was as good as dead so now she needed to focus. She was a knight and the knights did not fall victim to those around them. She was an elite among the world there was no way she could lose.

((I don't mind her returning to CdC with actual wounds just not the face.))
Grynn Garcia-Knight
Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn (NPC)
Marie

Dead Topics