[m]Old faces, in a new place.

Blackmoor Castle- Axelle

POSTED: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:12 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: Sorry for the rambly post and long time for me to get it up! Set a day after being rescued by Kentaro/Axelle.
Mar 15th Edit: Added mature tag for potential reminiscing about past between Axelle/Kit, and generally just to be safe. :P

IC:

The journey toward his new home a day earlier had seemed to go in slow motion for Kit, very unlike the other transitions the other times he had been sold like a piece of meat. Unlike the other times, he was now free, it had been his choice whether he went at all, even if starving as a loner wasn't much of a choice. Despite the ember of hope that had started to burn in the coywolf after Kentaro had freed him, Kit wasn't actually sure what to do with his new found freedom, and knew even less about his new home. With that indecision gnawing at the coywolf, Kit felt the need to find some sort of guidance, or at least be shown around.

Lifting himself up from the resting position he had taken against the outside wall of Blackmoor castle, Kit proceeded to shake the snow clinging to his side from him, the afternoon sun a welcome bringer of warmth in an otherwise chilly say. Trotting toward the entrance of the courtyard, the coywolf would pause, remembering what Kentaro had said the other day. It was a learned urge that kept Kit on four legs most of the time, but his rescuer's words had been taken by the former slave as an incentive for him to spend more time on two. The handful of minutes it took to shift into his Optime form was followed by Kit's walking into the courtyard, green eyes looking around for the person he had hoped to find, or someone to help him find her.

Kit's new found freedom had come with running into Axelle again, someone from his past. Meeting a familiar face with a leash around his neck would have been awkward on it's own, but having someone he had been intimate with see him like that, it caused his face to burn. Carrying himself meekly through the courtyard in the direction of the keep, Kit wondered how long it would take getting used to, the whole being free thing.
Last edited by Inocencio Kit Victor on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image]
Amazing Avi by Owl, equally amazing signature by Nina! :D

POSTED: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:12 am

0 points. Bah, sorry for the wait!

Her hunt had been successful and the bath that came right after that even better. It had been a while since she was able to hunt on her own and an even longer while that she was able to hunt and kill something. Today, she did it on all fours, leaving her bow and daggers at home, she went out in her feral form for the first time in a long time. She had to admit, it felt refreshing in the least. It felt even more refreshing feeling warm blood trickle down her throat. She caught an old elk that she had managed to cut off from a small herd of them just at the edges of the marsh. He had a leg injury from someone else’s unsuccessful hunt, no doubt. Axelle took full advantage of that and landed a hearty meal. However, afterwards, she didn’t want to return to the castle with a bloody face, so she wound up shifting into Optime and scrubbing the blood from her fur in a nearby river.

As she reached the courtyard, her fur still a little damp still and from the cold, a little crystallized. Unfortunately from being shifted most of the whole time, she didn’t require clothes, yet in this form and without her skirt, she felt a little bare. Yet, even as she made her way towards the castle, she accidentally laid her eyes upon a familiar figure.

”Hey Kit!” she called, waving and making her way over to him. ”How are you? Feeling better?” She couldn’t help but see that his demeanor hadn’t changed much, but then again, she couldn’t expect miracles from him. It was only day two.

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:43 am

With his back to the entrance to the courtyard, Kit didn't notice the arrival of the very person he had hoped to find, expecting to find Axelle inside the castle itself. So it came as a surprise when her voice came from behind, and much closer than he would have expected. Stopping his slow advance in the direction of the castle, Kit turned in place to greet Axelle, light surprise spread across the coywolf's face. Despite not being any more clothed than the female, Kit still couldn't help but stare for a moment, before turning his gaze downward and to the side after catching himself.

"Err, hello Axelle..." Kit would start, voice a little nervous as he seemed reluctant to return his gaze to her, but would continue "I'm doing alright, takes getting used to though... Not belonging to someone else. And you? ", the male's voice trying to take on a joking tone, but didn't have quite enough confidence in his voice to pull it off. It was hard to be confident when unwelcome feelings of fear crept into Kit's mind whenever he tried to take initiative, fear that he had done something without 'permission'.

After a noticeable delay, Kit remembered that he had actually been looking for Axelle. "I was actually trying to find you... " Kit would hastily add, seeming to think for just a moment, before continuing "Was hoping maybe we could catch up, maybe show me around? You're the only one I know very well...". The coywolf's words came out in a rush, like he was trying to say them quickly before he lost the nerve, only to rethink the choice of words, and look even more away from Axelle. With ears pinning slightly, and skin burning beneath the fur on his cheeks, Kit hoped that the other canine didn't take his question badly.
Image]

POSTED: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 pm

0 points. Hope you're cool with the small amount of PP there? Let me know if I should change anything!

The male slowly turned in her direction as she came upon him. He avoided looking at her directly and she realized just how much this Kit changed from the last one she had seen some years before. She didn’t like this one too much. She reached out and touched his chin, gently tipping his head so that his eyes rested on her instead of the ground. ”We’re not going to beat you for looking at us. Get used to some eye contact; it’ll definitely help you with the rest,” she said, taking her hand away from his chin to grip her opposite elbow. ”I’m okay. Thanks for asking.”

The male went on, mentioning that he was trying to find her to help him get used to Anathema, possibly give him a tour and show him around. He spoke about catching up and the butterflies in her stomach became restless for a few seconds. She remembered her past quite well, including the piece of it that she shared with him briefly, even though it wasn’t a subject she often visited. Hearing the way the words came from Kit’s mouth, how they sounded, made Axelle chuckle. She knew what he meant, but she also knew what they sounded like and what they could have possibly intended on a deeper level of him – the level that housed the suppressed Kit that she liked that night. “Yeah, no problem! Where do you want to explore?” she asked, pointing to behind him, but not intending on anywhere in specific. There was the castle and its grounds, but there were also the cities and other various subterritories within Anathema.

Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:14 am

OOC: Yep, totally fine with it~ Long as it's not physically harming him, feel free. x)

IC:

As focused on the ground as he was, especially after the poorly thought out words that had set his cheeks on fire, Kit didn't notice Axelle's hand approaching him under it entered his field of vision, and touched his chin. Freezing in place as a matter of training, the coywolf followed the guidance of Axelle, his head tipping upward to find himself gazing up at the taller Axelle. Two conflicting images raced through the male's mind, one pleasant if awkward, the other causing Kit to cringe. Years ago, in a run down building in Halifax, muzzle to muzzle with the same bi colored canine, versus face to face with a snarling face that was about to punish him for some wrong.

As the internal conflict played itself out, Kit did his best to listen to Axelle, her assurance that he wouldn't be beaten something that he already knew, at least intellectually, but served all the same to loosen some of the stiffness in Kit's posture. "Sorry Axelle, I know it's you, I shouldn't be afraid to make eye contact with you most of all in the pack..." Kit would reply in an apologetic voice, forcing himself to continue making eye contact even as her hand was taken away, but leaving unspoken but that's how I earned some of these lash marks....

Axelle's chuckle softened Kit's posture a little bit further, but his lowered tail still let anyone watching him know that the male did not have a great deal of confidence, Kit's voice only slightly better when he went to answer Axelle's question. "You know the area better than me, I'd hoped you might show me around the castle. Maybe a place I could sleep, and not get in anyone's way? Learning a little more about what's expected of me here would be nice too..." the coywolf would answer, his non-direct words beating around the bush as he was apt to do. Kit still wasn't quite comfortable enough to stray too terribly far from the castle, and hoped to learn more about the castle proper.
Image]

POSTED: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:55 am

3 points. ooc text here.

Axelle straightened once Kit’s head was angled up in her direction. She remembered those green eyes and remembered their night in Halifax. Being comfortable with her sexuality, it didn’t come as much of an awkward thought as it did for Kit. ”Hell yes! You should be comfortable with me more than anyone here,” she spoke, and murmured the last part since she didn’t want everyone to know her business – comfortable sexuality or not.

She was appalled to hear that he hadn’t been shown around the castle yet. She swore she could tear Kentaro and Innya a new ass hole at that moment. It could have been ignorance on her part, but once they got back, she assumed that Kentaro would take over or at least tell her to show him around. ”No one has shown you around? Where did you sleep last night?” she asked incredulously. She wondered if he slept outside or on the cold stone flood on the main floor in the castle. She felt horrible for him. He was free here, and still being treated like a slave. ”Come on. We’ll find you a room,” she said finally, waving him to follow her as she marched toward the castle.

Their short journey into the castle was silent as Axelle steamed at her pack mates’ ignorance. Why didn’t anyone offer to help him out at least? Nyx? Lithia? Amorette? Anyone? The air was chilly outside, even chillier when the wind blew, but when she entered the castle, the chilly air was converted to a stone cold floor; the feeling shot up their legs from their paw pads and reminded them that they couldn’t escape the cold – not even inside. Axelle stood in the midst of the Grand Hall, motioning to the three wings surrounding them that he could live in, ”Which wing would you prefer? I’m sure we can find an unclaimed room in any of them for you.” She didn’t bother telling him what was expected on him yet because she wanted to make sure he had a comfortable place to sleep first.

Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:06 am

Kit's cheeks burned a little bit when Axelle murmured confirmation that he should be comfortable with her more than anyone else, and wasn't entirely certain how he should take the bi-colored female's words. Even though she had gained a few scars, and years since their last meeting, he would have still called her attractive, even more so that he'd known her before, but the former flirt couldn't quite bring himself to say as much aloud.

To the coywolf's relief, the topic was changed quickly, as Axelle asked about the lack of anyone showing him around, as well as where he had slept. With a confused look on Kit's face, the male would reply with the truth to the direction questions, green eyes searching for some sign in Axelle's face to indicate if he'd done something wrong by not seeking someone out sooner to show him around "Not really no, when we returned, I was tired, so I went inside and found a hallway that didn't seem like I'd be in the way.". In truth, the hallways had been a luxury compared to the past few months spending every night with a rope around his neck, leashed to the trader's horse, but the former slave didn't voice that opinion.

Blinking in further confusion at being offered an actual room, Kit was a few steps behind by the time he responded "O-okay?", and took longer than normal strides to catch up, the male doing his best to remain alongside Axelle, but just a little bit behind her. The silent trip inside was quick enough, albeit a little awkward with Kit still wondering if he was supposed to have done all of this the previous day. Another point where Kit became stuck, was at being asked his preference, not something he was at all ready for, but after a bit of stumbling would reply "Erm... I don't really have a preference Axelle, having my own room will be nice enough by itself.".

Admittedly a little flustered by the chain of events that had brought them inside the castle, Kit would remember Axelle's earlier words about not having to fear any beatings, and slowly calm down. "It's going to take me time to get used to this..." the male would comment in a soft tone, but added with a weak, obviously forced smile "but I will, and maybe I'll get back to the same Kit you met in Halifax...".
Image]

POSTED: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:22 am

500+ words. | I’m going by the room you chose on the wiki, and I hope the PP is ok? Just trying to not have us forever stuck on the room search xD

She had to be aware that Kit only knew her as a lover, not a fighter, and she shouldn’t have been discouraged when he seemed wary of her sudden anger. However, she didn't really notice because she was too busy marching towards the castle, with Kit in tow. She had changed a lot since she and Kit hooked up - and, yes, gained quite a few more scars along with memories that went with each one to boot. He knew her not as the fighter she was to acquire all those scars, but the lover that entertained him one night in the Thornhill District of Halifax.

But Axelle didn't dwell on old memories, even though it was fun to exercise them once in a while. She had Itzal now, and he was a more well-suited match than Kit was for her.

When they were inside the castle, Axelle had asked him which wing he preferred, and looked down to the four-legged man when he told her he didn’t care. So, the decision was up to her after all. ”Well, which floor do you prefer? The castle has three of them, you know,” she attempted again. She would get him to answer something at least, to contribute to his room search. When he responded with the second floor, the two of them took the stairs nearest to them, the stairs located in each of the four towers, to the second floor and deposited them at the first room, sandwiched between the staircase and the bathroom. ”What about here?” she gestured to the room they first came upon. It was small, and had one broken window - the glass was nowhere to be found, which that was good. It had no furniture, but Axelle was sure that they could move some in there from somewhere else if he wanted it. ”Or you don’t have to choose right now. You can pick any room and at anytime. Just make sure it doesn’t smell like anyone first before you make yourself comfortable,” Axelle said after a moment, realizing she was kind of rushing the ordeal.

”I’m sorry for dragging you up here like this. Usually we either show newcomers, or if they opt to explore on their own, we at least tell them that they’re free to claim a room anywhere. It doesn’t even have to be in the castle - but that is where most of our members live,” Axelle explained, backing away from the doorway and leaning on the opposite wall. ”So, I’m a little frazzled that even Kentaro didn't think to show you around… and you slept in the hallway. That’s not right,” she continued, shaking her head. ”Well, I guess its good that now you know you can basically take whatever room you want here, or anywhere else you want to live for that matter. There are really a lot of rooms in the castle alone, so its easy to find a private area here, if that’s what you want. If you need furniture, feel free to take it from other vacant rooms, and anything that you need for now, take it from our storage rooms.” Axelle tried to lighten up her tune a bit. She didn’t want to make it seem like he was forced to do anything, which she expected it was easy for him to assume he had to do a lot of the things people told him.

”I think you had other questions for me, didn’t you?” she asked, in referral to the pack stuff he asked about earlier - before the lack of a room situation came up. Maybe perhaps after they got all the business out of the way, she could help him get settled and they could catch up with other real things that didn’t involve his slave-attitude or his lack of standing within the pack yet.

Template: Aso | Stock: Dawnthieves | Textures: Sirius-sdz

Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 pm

OOC: Blaaah, took a while on this. Sorry :C

IC:

Rather than simply assign him a room ,as Kit would have preferred in his current state, Axelle continued her attempts to make him participate in the process. Trying to give the bi colored female what she seemed to want, Kit would think for a moment or two, eventually deciding that he liked the idea of the second floor, and would say so in a still soft voice "I think the second floor would be nice... maybe it will have a view?". With his preference given, the russet male followed his would be guide up staircase, and stopped at the first room they came upon.

At Axelle's gesture, Kit would step toward the entrance, peeking inside the poorly lit room to get an idea for what the room was like. It was small, but the former slave didn't expect to need a lot of room, only a place to sleep, and maybe keep any possessions he ended up owning. The small broken window even offered him the view he'd mentioned earlier, Kit's tail wagging very lightly at realizing he would actually own something once he said that he liked the room. Axelle also offered him the possibility of something outside the castle, but that wasn't something he would have considered. "I like it Axelle... so I have a place to sleep now." Kit would say, his attention turning from the room and back toward Axelle, whom the coywolf would walk back toward.

Kit was unsure why Axelle was flustered over his sleeping in the hallway, just having a roof over his head had been a plus compared to most of his nights as a slave after all. "It's fine Axelle, about not getting shown around, I'd rather it was someone I knew anyways... and sleeping anywhere without a collar on me was luxury compared to before." Kit would add in an effort to minimize the previous night, finishing about the time he exited back out of the room and came to stand near Axelle.

There were quite a few questions that needed asked at some point, but not wanting to inundate Axelle with a list, started with what he thought were most important "Well, is there anything I should be doing? Anything I really shouldn't? Wouldn't want to get in trouble so soon after joining..." Kit would inquire, only shortly after adding "Would be nice to catch up with you too, closest thing to a friend I have here right now. What do you do in the pack?". Forcing himself to make the same reluctant eye contact as earlier, Kit would remain standing in the middle of the hallway, feeling a little bit awkward in his Optime form without some task to complete.
Image]

POSTED: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:57 pm

300+ words. | No worries!

Even though Kit would never understand why Axelle became flustered over the fact that he was not properly “welcomed” to the pack, it did not matter. He now had a place to sleep that wasn’t the hallway and he knew where to get supplies if he so needed them. She assumed him too be meek about taking from their accumulated pack storage, but at least he knew he could if he needed to. Once she showed him the room, he accepted it with a slight wag of his tail and then a verbal confirmation once he turned around to her again. ”Good,” she said simply, smiling. Hearing that it was better than sleeping while being captive, she nodded and her smile fell a little bit.

After pursuing his questions about pack life, Axelle replied, ”Well, you should be focusing on getting better, mentally, now that you have a roof over your head and friendly faces around; besides that, you can start thinking about which rank path you’d like to pursue once you get up to that level and however else you want to contribute to Anathema,” she began, and paused. ”As for what you shouldn’t do… well, there’s not much of that – but don’t do anything malicious towards your leaders or pack mates and you should be fine. There’s not many ways to get in trouble here, really,” which was true. She didn’t even get reprimanded when she caused trouble with Cercatori d’Arte.

”Well, I’m an Atheed here, a subleader. I rule alongside, but underneath, Kentaro and Mido. Before that, though, I was an Eligos and ranked up from a Dasa, which is the warrior tier. I’ve been here a while. I may have been here since the last time you saw me, but don’t quote me on it.” It was very possible, though she really couldn’t remember when she had seen Kit last and if it were before or after she initially joined Anathema. ”Anyway, so as a former Warrior, I tend to scout and mark the borders often and train others in sword skills and hand-to-hand techniques. Depending on which path you choose, you will have small duties to take care of within the pack as well – but it is not immediate for you yet. Just focus on yourself for now, and when you are ready to excel, then do so at your own pace.”

Template: Aso | Stock: Dawnthieves | Textures: Sirius-sdz

Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

Dead Topics