your lips curved in a smooth combat

p. Kentaro

POSTED: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:15 pm

300+
WORDS

Following her nose, she searched the castle for him. After listening for life, she walked silently through his corridor, but found no sign of him aside from the sounds of Isolde and their puppies coming from behind one of the heavy, wooden doors. Isolde wasn't who she wanted to see - it was Kentaro. Isolde wouldn't praise her with the information she had for the Angelo, and even if she did relay it to Kentaro, Lithia wouldn't get the praise she was expecting.

It took her a while to find him on the third floor, but she used only her nose and that was good practice. The sweet scent of the coyote was enough to draw her nearer to him. She didn't mind following the scent because as she drew nearer, she was rewarded with it stronger. ”Kentaro?” she called, heading towards the library as it seemed he was there. However, as she approached the doorway, she did not see him. Moving to the next doorway - the chapel - she caught the silhouette of the dark king against the bright windows. ”There you are,” she said, relieved in a way, stopping at the doorway. She didn't lean on the way beside her because she didn't want him to think she was lazy, tired or otherwise not in shape to see him at this moment. This moment was the most important one of the day - the one where she would make herself important.

”I wanted to bring something to your attention. Something that I found the other day. I think it may be potentially life threatening to us and others in the area…” she began, her pink eyes fixated on him even if he hadn’t turned to her yet. She tried not to let them wander to other parts of him, since she was in the light and he would definitely notice. She was here on business, not child’s play.

[Form: Optime | Date: --] ooc text here.
This: Sammiie | Stock: Dawnthieves | Textures: Sirius-sdz
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:54 am

Kentaro found himself in the church a haunting location he enjoyed. Though it wasnt for the gods or for the lust for life renued it was peace. Few members came to these places so it allowed him a quite place to be. Today though he had a grumpy puppy with him. Evangeline grumbled in her fathers arms upset that Innya had gone off to do things with out her how could she. Though the girl was nearly four months old the dark king couldn't help but try to sooth her daughters pain.

Finally lulling the puppy to sleep the dark king settled himself after laying her down. Now if he could keep her like that for a few hours. He shook his head as he moved to look out the window. Once stunning stained glass decorated this window now you could see where only some remained.

The sound of his name caught him as he turned. Lithia the bark Napier child he was always leery of the girl. "Come come but please keep your voice low." He spoke pointing at the puppy on the bench. He could not risk anyone getting hurt, though he wanted Eva to stay asleep. "What did you find? you didn't get hurt at all finding it did you?" concern laced his voice as he looked her over. Though the Seere would have been doing her job when the injury occured he would have it.
Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:48 am

300+
WORDS

A smile crept onto her lips as the king turned, but faltered when he pointed to the sleeping pup. She didn’t want to keep her voice low. Why did she have to cater to Isolde or Amorette’s children? The thought of the sleeping puppy’s parents made her uncomfortable as she stood in the doorway contemplating whether she was going to comply or not. How could she be so weak? Kentaro was in a polyamorous mateship. He didn’t give his undivided attention to either of his mates like he was giving her right now. She was fortunate in this moment, even with the disgusting puppy on the pew a few feet away. Her pink eyes lingered on the heaving body for a moment before she nodded, stepping into the room. She pointed to a pew across the room, ”Can we sit there? I will try to be as quiet as possible.”

She led him to the pew and when he was seated with her, she scooted closer to him. She knew exactly what she was doing, but she acted well enough to make it seem like he motives were to benefit the pup. Keeping her voice low, she began, ”I went west the other day, to a place they call Grandfather’s Tears. The lakes there were… strange. The water was strangely… discolored. It was blue, but unnaturally so. And it smelled weird – different, strange, unnatural. I can’t place it, but it smelled off.” She recalled the exceptionally blue waters. They were beautiful, but oh so dangerous. ”And there seemed to be a lot of carcasses in the area. The animals were all scavenged, old and half-eaten by the time I found them, but it’s just weird that there were so many by the water.”

”Do you think it’s possible that the water could be poisoned?” she asked after thinking a moment, feeling Kentaro’s body heat next to her and listening to his even breaths. Briefly, she wished that she could make them uneven. She couldn’t say as to what the water could have been poisoned with, but it was really coincidental that there would be so many dead animals by the waterside. She wanted to keep Anathema safe, but most importantly, she wanted to be known as the one who found this danger. She wanted to be important. She had motives, much like her mother, but these motives included Kentaro – and were not against him; and they would remain that way so long as he provided her with the attention she deserved.

[Form: Optime | Date: --] ooc text here.
This: Sammiie | Stock: Dawnthieves | Textures: Sirius-sdz
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:41 am

The dark king sat there and listened to the young girl. She was smart a good ally to have but he wondered what kind of cost she came with like her mother. He huffed as he thought about the surrounding area, he knew AniWaya had moved north from close by. He had known that there was something down here that set them off. Though for him where other packs did not want to be meant there was less a chance of anyone bothering him.

"Lithia you didn't touch the water did you?" His tone concerned but he knew that she wasn't dumb. He stood looking at his child, "Lithia lets go" his tone dark as he moved for the door. He would need to talk to one of the witches to see what they knew or if they could figure out what it was. He knew the sinister girls enjoyed this kind of thing.

"We will need to advise members to not go there. Though if we don't want to be there then there must be others who are staying clear." He spoke as he pulled at his Haori. "Are you up for a trip?" He questioned. This would mean he'd have to be alone with her or take someone else but he wasn't sure he wanted to take another with them.
Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:34 am

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Words: 300+
Date: 00/00/00
Place: --
Form: Optime
Feel free to breeze over their retrieval of the jar, if they get it, in your reply :)

Feeling Kentaro’s body heat radiate from him, she wondered just how hot his skin was. She had the urge to touch him, but didn’t dare. It was very out of context and it would be so random and strange for her to do so. Lithia’s pink eyes lingered on the Angelo as he spoke, thought and considered her news. Their eyes had not met until he looked up to ask her a question, and her heart fluttered at sight of his golden hues. ”No, of course not,” she answered somberly. She watched his eyes as they lingered upon her, and she wondered whether he was trying to read her, trying to catch a lie in her voice or trying to pinpoint some other fault in her. Her voice would not waiver and her heart beat would not rise any more than it has risen from being in his presence because she had nothing to hide.

Her connection with his golden yellow eyes was broken when he rose from the pew, stern, dark words ordered her up as well, and she followed him to the door promptly. ”I can show you exactly where it was… maybe we should take a sample. Do you have a jar with a lid laying around?” she asked, breaking eye contact again to look around the room for a jar. Her eyes lingered on the sleeping puppy for a moment before finally returning to Kentaro’s. ”I think we have some in the kitchen,” she offered, in case he didn’t have one handy either.

They walked through the hall, Kentaro’s pace quick, but Lithia’s long legs enabled her to keep up. ”There was another woman there, a loner, unless she had her scent disguised. She didn’t know anything about the lakes either; only that she’d heard tales of them being cursed, but I think it’s more than a curse.” Lithia’s assumptions held no influence due to her limited knowledge of curses and how they worked. The witches would certainly be able to confirm or disprove this claim, however.

Image Credit to Hege
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

Dead Topics