A Welcome Trade

Lithia napier

POSTED: Tue May 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Back dated to the 11th-edited-
---
Lilith rode on top of Adeline, the blonde mare trod-ding on placidly enough. The blonde dog had decided to ride the mare simply because the animal could carry more. The optime had brought some brews with her, in hopes to trade for a knife, which she was still in need of. The blonde sniffed the air as the wind changed, and she halted the horse, pulling gently on the reins in her hand. The female had a brief moment of adjustment, so that she wouldn't fall off the beast. For a green rider, she wasn't doing half bad staying on the animal, but she still had moments where she felt she could fall. Though it was a miracle that she could stay on at all, since she felt like she had a fever.

Lilith looked around, she had smelled something in the wind when it changed its course. Another Luperci, which made the blonde slightly nervous. Recently she had been feeling dizzy and light headed, and no weapon, she was more defenseless than normal. "Who goes there?" she asked in a voice that was bolder than she felt. "Please show yourself."
--
198 words
Last edited by Lilith Fairbreeze on Fri May 15, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Thu May 14, 2015 10:06 pm

[300+] Hello!

It had been a while since she had left the area of the swamps. Ever since Anathema’s descent, she had not come up for air and visited familiar places. Even though she had been young when she lived here, she still remembered the lands and the surrounding lands quite vividly. They were almost as familiar as the swamps were to her now. She came upon the familiar lands just outside of Inferni and just outside of what used to be Anathema. She was in between them. She slowed Gezi to the point where she could feel the warm sun on her face. Her body moved slightly with each step of the stallion between her legs, but her eyes remained closed as she soaked up what she could of the sun.

She had been on her way towards The Outpost, or Krokar – whichever she could find first. It had been her mother who traded with one of Krokar’s leaders, not her; but she was clear with the account of where the pack was when she gave it. At Gezi’s sides were a few saddlebags filled with herbs, spices, dried meat and a few weapons that she was hoping to trade for more useful items like valuables that would catch the eye of some greedy mongrel, or food. As Lithia lingered in the sun, she could feel the stallion wandering and she could smell the scent of another and hear the distant footfalls of their horse in the distance. They weren’t near enough to worry her, but Lithia opened her eyes again, steering Gezi away from their general direction and working him back into a trot.

Lithia covered a few feet before the voice, assumingly belonging to the stranger, called out to her. The voice demanded an answer; one that Lithia was not willing to give. Still, she was curious as to who she would find – an Infernian? Or perhaps someone who was looking for Anathema? She steered Gezi in the direction of the woman, the strange voice, and when they stood before each other, there was silence. Lithia didn’t plan on revealing her identity until the woman told her who she was, or at least from where she was.

However, Lithia was perceptive. ”You’re a trader, aren’t you?” She could tell from all the stuff the woman had on her horse. The situation was much like her own, though it seemed this woman held more.

Stock used from Dawnthieves.
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Thu May 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Lilith squinted, mostly because it was hard to tell who exactly had talked to her fever watered eyes. "I...am." the blonde female didn't relax, more defensive than under normal circumstances. Adeline stretched her neck out and sniffed at the other horse, blowing out a friendly hello. Lilith glanced at the mare, thinking it had more sense then she did right now. "I was hoping to trade brew's for items I need to make more." seemed a silly thing, but that was the cost of having a skill that required supplies that were fresh. The blonde put a hand to her head, rubbing softly. The mare chose this moment to move, and Lilith lost her balance. She hit the ground with a thud, her air coming out in a 'oof' sound. The blonde simply lay there, blinking in surprise while the mare went closer to the stallion, asking for attention. Lilith slowly moved her head, then pointed to the horse "You...you're glue." she let her arm go back to the ground, then slowly sat up. The optime groaned as her vision swam and she got a slight head rush. "Stupid horse..."
--
195 words
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 pm

[000] ooc text here.

When she asked whether the other woman was a trader, she confirmed it. Even though she spoke of trading “brews” for ingredients, it was more obvious to Lithia that the woman’s horse was misbehaved. Despite having halted the horse, the mare pulled toward Gezi, letting out a breath in a puff. Gezi had turned to the mare, but being a trained horse as he had been, he did not budge. Lithia was about to ask the woman what she was trading when the mare suddenly moved, causing its rider to lose balance and fall from her back. The mare finally took her place at Gezi’s side, sniffing him and communicating through snorts and whinnies.

Quickly, Lithia lifted a leg over the badger-faced Stallion’s head and jumped down from the saddle. She came to Lilith’s aid, holding out a hand for the woman. ”I’m sorry, Gezi’s a chick-magnet. What did you say you were trading? I have some herbs with me. You can look through my wares, if you want.” Assumingly hoisting the woman to her feet, Lithia turned away and unfastened one of the bags at Gezi’s side, revealing the small pouches of herbs she brought with her for trade. Each of the pouches had a label on them stating which was which so she’d know when she pulled them all out later.

Stock used from Dawnthieves.
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

Dead Topics