Be my poison and I'll be your reaper

Lithia

POSTED: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Kentaro needed her, not the way the young woman wanted him though. He made his way around the castle halls until he smelt her. He knew that he could trust her more so then he trusted Axelle. He wondered what it would take to get the girl to help him with what he needed. He had sent Pride already she was on her way north. He planned to split the two up send them to different packs and get what he needed to know.

Lithia the dark male called out as his voiced sounded off the walls. He moved closer to her dark frame as he smiled. "I have a job I need you to do" He commented as he reached out to place a hand on her shoulder. He hadn't come to fall for the girl yet but he had noticed the little things. She watched him at all times and he could always feel her gaze he wondered why though why fixate on him? He hummed as he moved to lean in close to her.

You'll do anything for me wont you? The dark ruler asked as he smirked. This was an awful thing, at this point he was toying with her heart strings. He needed her to need him to bend to his every whim. She was rather easy to win when it came down to it. He knew that she would do anything and he felt a twinge of guilt for playing this card but then again she wanted it didn't she? He had never really tried to seduce another minus his sister and he and Amorette had bonded well before. He'd never make the young girl his mate but he could still give her what she wanted.
Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:56 pm

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Words: 500+
Date: 00/00/00
Place: Library
Form: Optime
ooc text here.

The young Napier had been off on her own a lot lately. After the fight with her mother, Axelle steered clear of Lithia. She wouldn’t talk to her, look at her, and when she did, her tone was ice cold. She hated her. Hated her for sticking up for Kentaro. But was it really that bad? Axelle had said he didn’t want to save her… but everyone saw his actions and saw what he did to save her… Wasn’t that enough?

Their conversation played over and over in her head and Lithia looked for a fault in her side. She didn’t mean to go against her mother, but she stuck to the side that she had to be loyal to. She needed Kentaro – but in a different way than what she hid secretly. He was her Alpha, her Angelo. If she didn’t follow him loyally, she may as well leave Anathema. Of course, that was not the case with her, but it was the case with Axelle and truthfully, Lithia didn’t understand why her mother remained pretending all this time when her opinion of Kentaro was clear. But most of all, she didn’t understand why Kentaro kept her around for so long.

Lithia often came to the library now that she discovered the old books on Voodoo and divination. She wanted to expand her horizons. The witch sisters practiced Black Magick, but long ago under a different reign, Voodoo was a big part of Anathema as well. Lithia wondered if she learned enough – would she be able to resurrect this mysticism? She had been standing at one of the castle library windows with a book propped on the sill when she heard her name. Her ears tuned in on the voice first, and then her head followed as he approached.

”What kind of job?” she asked automatically, her eyes taking in every piece of him.

Her pink eyes roamed over his frame, what she could see under his clothing, but when his hand was placed upon her shoulder, her eyes shot up to meet his. He leaned in closer and Lithia inhaled his scent, remembering it, considering it gold, cherishing it. She couldn’t help stop her stomach from doing somersaults at this point, but she tried to focus on what the male had to say, despite the natural reactions he caused from her body.

”Mostly. It depends,” she answered back, placing a hand on her hip and regaining control of herself for the moment. Her tone and expression were cool, neutral as she attempted to hide what she felt about him, his presence, him being here with her. Her tail was still and her body was relaxed for the most part, despite everything else. However, in her mind his words and voice triggered shameful reactions from her. Especially that question. Was he serious? Did he really think she would betray him? Did he really think that she could deny him?

If she hadn’t been captivated by his mere presence, maybe Lithia would have questioned his sudden appearance, his sudden “interest” in her. Pride had been the one granted with all the spying missions, and Lithia had to go off and do her own digging. What could Kentaro possibly want from her now?

Image Credit to Hege
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:34 pm

If the male knew true guilt he would feel bad for what he was doing but he didn't really. The dark girl was a slight fool falling into his paws the way she did. Kentaro smiled as he slid by her to lean his trim frame against the table. "I want you to go north" he stated as he looked to her. A smile tugged on his maw. She couldn't resist being his could she?

"We've been south for so long that we need to know what new packs have formed and what other packs are up to." He spoke his tone low as he spoke. He held himself tall and proud as he motioned with a hand. "I can't trust many but I know I can trust you Lithia." He spoke as he crossed both arms in front of him.

Toshiro moved past Lithia as he eyed her. The male was the closest thing to a second leader. He played a darker role in Anathema then most knew. Toshiro had become dangerous in the last few months now holding Kentaro almost at bay. He leaned on the wall behind his brother and glanced at the pair. He almost chuckled to himself he could ruin Kentaros whole life by using Lithia. The dark girl would jump at the chance to be with Kentaro. Amorette would find out and she'd leave Kentaro drowning the male in his own mind. Anathema would then belong to himself and he'd show everyone how much of a mistake having Kentaro lead truly was.
Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 am

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Words: 300+
Date: --
Place: --
Form: Optime
ooc text here.

As if Kentaro could hear her thoughts, he echoed them with his request. He wanted her to watch the Northern packs. That meant she needed to skirt New Dawn, Vinatta, Sapient, and even Krokar if he wanted her to go that far. Salsola was a bit of a lost cause, since she didn’t even know where it was and every person she spoke to about it suspiciously had “no idea” what she was talking about. ”Do you want me to watch specific packs, or just see what’s new? Oh! And that reminds me,” she said, slipping her journal from underneath the Divination book and plopping it on top. She flipped it open to the page where she wrote notes and sketched Inferni’s archery tower. ”I scoped out Inferni a few months ago for fun… and this was what I found.” She pushed the journal over to Kentaro so that he could read over what she had there. There was a general description of the border, a sketch of the watchtower, a hash out of their general pack scent and numbers, and a few profiles of members like Lorelei, Izual and Hal (though she didn’t know their names). ”Would you like an update of Inferni? Or should I just focus on the other packs?” The butterflies flapped aggressively around in her stomach, but hearing that she was required to go on a task, Lithia was focused and determined to impress.

And of course he could trust her! He could see that in her demeanor, couldn’t he? She was unlike her mother, like sneaky, conniving Axelle. Lithia was true to her beliefs and her belief in Kentaro as her one true Angelo. While maybe her infatuation for him was unrealistic, her loyalty to him would never falter. ”Yes, you can, my King,” she echoed, dipping her maw to him, but locking eyes with his. She was respectful, but she would not be submissive. Being a daughter of one of Anathema’s ruthless warriors, he should have expected that since her birth.

Her pink eyes followed Toshiro as he sauntered in behind the Angelo to lean against a wall not too far away. Their eyes met once and Lithia’s gaze lingered upon him for a moment. He was quiet, observant; different from when she last saw him. He changed. She looked away from him, and back upon Kentaro, feeling the butterfly feeling return. She combed a hand through her hair and allowed her bangs to fall all around her face, but she brushed the hairs from her eyes. ”When do I leave?”

Image Credit to Hege
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

Dead Topics