T
E
X
T
Words: 300+
Date: 00/00/00
Place: Library
Form: Optime
For Kentaro, dusk. In the library. Marie, if there's anything you want me to change here, let me know!

Lithia was getting older, and with that, more restless. Her goal had taken her too long and with the events that were shifting everything out of place, it made her edgy, anxious. Lust had informed her that Amorette was Kentaro’s favorite, the one that he would do anything for. At the time, Lithia was able to hold her anger, her annoyance - but as time progressed, this new bothered her more and more. The cards never lied, did they? They were supposed to read her future and her future looked bright with Kentaro recently. It had been why she had gone looking for him.

A recent reading gave her a window of time to pursue her goal. The cards said that her love was strong with her “target”, but there were only a few days to ensure that she’d be able to get him. The “time” the cards gave was usually short and if she did not act immediately, she’d miss her window.

It had not been easy looking for Kentaro in the castle. Lithia was aware that she could have located him with his mates or his children, but instead she got lucky and found him within the library, alone. She greeted him, using “my King” as she had always. Despite being a Napier child, she held the utmost respect for Kentaro always.

Finding him in the library, and before she took up a seat on one of the old couches, she asked if she were bothering him. When she got a negative answer, she got comfortable. She asked him about his health, his life (even though she didn't really want to know about his offspring or his mates), and what he was doing in the library. Before sitting down, she had plucked a divination book from the bookshelf, even though she didn't plan on reading it while in his presence.

Looking up from the book, she gazed at him, ”You know I have a lot of respect for you, Kentaro. Attacking New Dawn just to solve Kohaku’s bloodlust and get Pride back… That takes guts. You are a strong leader, no matter what anyone says.” And this came from her heart, her true belief.

Image Credit to Hege
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:37 am

He didn't normally hang around the library but there was much work to do. His children were to east in the coming few days and he with the help of others around him had much work to do. Innya was already off getting together things she needed to bless the children and he hoped she would find mort and mal. He flipped through a book, the room seemed quiet minus the small talk that bounced between himself and Lithia.

"Thank you Lithia, but destroying a pack wasn't the goal." He spoke as he looked to her. "Anathema is a family unit, many not by blood but still our oath and blood pact make us one. Had it been you, or anyone else in the pack I would have done the same thing." He stated as he looked back down at his book flipping it closed. He was still unsure about the attack on New Dawn while at the moment no one came for them minus the laughable small brotherhood.

Though deep in the dark males mind he worried. There were many packs and many of them aligned more with Casa than Anathema. He sighed standing to place the book back. "Im not as good as you think I am." He spoke placing the book on the shelf. While Anathema was fine in no danger for now, would he be able to stop a war if it came to that?
Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:43 am

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Date: 00/00/00
Place: Library
This post is hardly, smoothly transitional >.> blahhh

Anything that Kentaro would have done could look heroic, godly in Lithia’s eyes just because of the pedestal that she put him upon. It took a lot of thinking and gut-building to say that to him.. and even though he thanked her for it, she still felt incomplete because he mostly dismissed it. ”…destroying a pack wasn’t the goal.” No, perhaps not… but it was still something. It made him look like he led a militia of able-bodied fighters. Anathema was not a force to be reckoned with, and they proved that well by destroying New Dawn.

”Maybe not, but it shows others not to mess with us. With a strong leader like you, no one will go against us in fear of being evaporated.” She couldn't tell him that she, too, felt wrong about attacking New Dawn. She could only compliment him, as that was what her heart allowed at the moment.

Hearing his statement, she moved between couches, joining him on his. ”None of us are, that’s why we belong together,” she spoke gently, resting her elbow on the back of the couch and fixing her eyes on his face. She crossed one of her legs and rested it between them on the couch cushion. It may have sounded like it was supposed to in her head, but instead, outwardly she referred to everyone in the pack - not just them.

Sitting back on the couch and bringing her leg up to her chest, she watched him from a distance, letting her thoughts fill her mind. Her thoughts of him. She wondered if venturing into the “mates” realm would have been too sudden for the direction of the conversation at the moment. When was it a right time to bring that up?

She sighed. ”You know… my mother.. she doesn’t like you very much. She follows you because that’s what she’s supposed to do… but she doesn’t respect you like I do. My faith in you has never faltered. I think it would do you well to eventually have me by your side,” she ventured, only returning her pink gaze to his face when she had finished, like a nervous child. She ventured into dangerous territory there, spilling her mother’s true thoughts about him, and daring to say something similar to what she really wanted to tell him. She never wanted to leave his side, but she feared rejection. Kentaro’s life had started before she was born… and now that she grows older, it continues… without her.

Image Credit to Hege
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:06 am

Kentaro always felt at odds around Axelles children worried that they too watched him. He would be a fool not to watch Axelle after all she had been the hardest to convince. Though he was unsure as to why she felt this way. He had stopped his mother from going after her and time and time again protected her in small ways. Life was strange and the young male was left a bit lost like normal.

Kentaro picked up another book listening to Lithia. Her words rang hot in his ears as he snapped the book in his hand shut. He turned to face her as he took a step. He was already dealing with Toshiro and the other leaders now Lithia was speaking up. His mind churned as he strode over to her. "I know about your mother." He stated pale eyes looking to her. He leaned over the couch and over her. His thin frame was well toned from the summer and he looked down at her.

He looked down at her trying to catch her gaze. "While your mother and I do not see eye to eye I'm not just going to remove her." He spoke as he gave her a stern look. "Taking leadership takes dedication and hard work. Your mother is a good counter balance to the group." He spoke as he stood there a rather dominant posture over her as he watched her. "If that what you want challenge her yourself and we will see." He spoke.

(Kentaro a such a romantic)
Kentaro Lykoi

POSTED: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:08 am

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Date: --
Place: --
idk if that's sarcasm or what lol but he has that "make me a sandwich" look in his eye xD

Lithia always watched Kentaro… but for different reasons than her mother did. She watched him because she thought he was the most interesting man in her life. She watched him because she had an infatuation. She watched him because she loved him. Lithia couldn’t hope to wrap her head around the conflict between her mother and Kentaro, but she had chosen a long time ago to forget about it, put it behind her and ignore it because it did not involve her anyway.

His answer surprised her, though. She expected him to be unaware, as his actions showed this. ”You do? And you haven’t done anything to correct this?” Kentaro destroyed a pack to get his sister back, yet he leaves someone who hates him in a leading position? His answer had surprised her, yes, but what he had continued into was not what she was getting at. ”No, no… That’s not what I’m saying. I meant eventually.” Counter balance or not, his choice was stupid. If he had known what kinds of things she had said about him, what plans she had against him – he wouldn’t have been so protective of her position in his committee. Even though she never acted on any of her plans, they were still dangerous thoughts to have in the mind of his Atheed.

”I don’t want to challenge my mother. I know how she is, as I’m sure you do too. We have enough problems as it is,” she said in finality, ending the subject in its tracks. So, maybe she wasn’t ready for leadership quite yet and maybe Axelle wasn’t ready to give up her position quite yet – at least Lithia knew that Kentaro would have her by his side if ever the time came.

Piercing pink eyes watched the Angelo as he stood over her. It hurt her neck to look up at him like that, so she broke the gaze and patted the couch in front of her (since she was sitting sideways). ”Come, sit by me,” she requested, though there weren’t any traces of demand or disrespect in her tone. ”I don’t know you as a person or a friend, and I feel like I should. Unlike my mother and many who agree with her thoughts of you, I want to know you. Please come sit down and talk with me,” she said, and added with a smile, ”and stop wandering around the library.”

Image Credit to Hege
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Kentaro leaned over her flames in his eyes as he almost glared at her. "There is an old wise saying. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer." He spoke his tone low as he eyed her. Axelle was still his Atheed and even if she stabbed him in the back he would defend her. He had before and even saved her life. "That is why I bring your mother with we and leave Mido here." He spoke.

She tried to move the conversation and kentaro eyed her. "Lithia I have much to do." He spoke. He wasn't one to sit still and talk about himself. Nor did he feel Lithia needed to know him on this level. He was the leader and all should just obey there was no need for petty things unless one was looking for romance. His romantic life had taken quite a change, many in the pack would not notice he didn't plan to make it to public unless he needed too.

He took a step back looking at the young woman. "If you have something important to talk to me about lets here it." He didn't move to sit or step closer. He crossed his arms unwilling to waste time talking about himself. "I'm not the type who want to talk about themselves. I also have a rast to prepare for." He added pale eyes watching her. He couldn't figure her out she just seemed off to him.
Kentaro Lykoi

POSTED: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:59 am

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
well, jeez

From listening to Kentaro speak about her mother, she learned a little bit about the way he thought even if he refused to sit and talk with her. He was bull-headed to say in the least. The whispers she heard about him were true. While the saying he recited was also true, his reasons for keeping Axelle didn’t add up to her.

”Yeah, but that’s dangerous. You can stick her in a high-ranking position, strip away her decision-making capabilities and still keep her close.” This conversation took a turn towards a direction that she had not really intended it to go. ”But what you do with this information is your business. I will not do what I’ve heard you have done with your ‘climb’ to leadership. Instead, I will remain hopeful and wait for my time to come.” It wasn't meant as a low-blow, only as a reminder that she didn't mean to throw dirt on her mother’s name. She was confident that her time would come in the future, and she didn't need to force it along as he had done with his own.

When she had requested for him to sit next to her, he reacted in a way that she never saw coming. He snapped at her, saying he had much to do to prepare for the Rasts. Yet, here he was standing around in the library with her. ”You don’t look like you have anything to do.” There was a slight attitude and tone of annoyance in her voice.

There was a pregnant pause between them as Lithia looked away, “watching” him with her ears while her eyes glared at her bent knee. He shuffled around a little more, maybe making to leave, but she didn't really know. Before he could get too far away from her, she spoke up. ”Will you be taking on anymore mates in the future?” she asked, lifting her pink eyes to his face momentarily, an innocent expression painted her face. Maybe that question was out of line, since suddenly Kentaro was so private about his mates and his life. Either way, it steered their conversation towards what she wanted to talk about. She was fast-approaching her moment of true “maturity” and Lithia wanted to be with Kentaro as soon as possible.

Image Credit to Hege
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Kentaro was at a stop as he turned and looked at her. She was still a child at heart wasnt she. Behind the woman visade she as a child acting out to gain some attenton. He could see in some ways that the appl did not stray far from the tree. He looked at her his golden gaze darkening as he scowled. "I did what I had to. By doing so Anathema still stands today. My mother was sick and weak of mind. She was letting Casa push us into a corner. My uncle was attacked by a casa member repeadily and my mother did nothing she allowed Casa to go scott free" He spoke as he spat at the floor. "Children should not speak of things they dont actually know about. Your mother has a twisted view of that time. My mother attacked herand before Axelle and Mido I made her submit for attacking another member." He spoke. "No matter how many times I defend your mother her mind warps it that Im after her."

Kentaro growled to himself as he looked at her. "No I do not I dont have enough time to cater to another.I barely have time to take care of my wife and children." He spoke as his tone held annoyance about her questions of him. Did she think he sat around all day he needed to patrol finish setting up the rast and finish reading books on animals all in a few short days. "Why do you want to know aout my love life?" he questioned looking at her.
Kentaro Lykoi

POSTED: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:09 pm

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Words: 500+
oh god lol welllll.

Lithia’s ears lowered and she was silent as Kentaro went off on her. She really didn’t want to fight with him about her mother right now. The topic wasn’t even that important. She was just sharing her views about it, but apparently to him, it was a touchy subject. He explained the situation when he took over Anathema, and it was just as her mother told her, if not missing some vital details. Like her missing kids, for example. Attacking Axelle wasn’t exactly truthful either. Her mother said that Aeron struck her, but had not “attacked” her with tooth and nail. Aeron was angry, Lithia could understand that. However, Kentaro made her sound as though she was a vicious basket case.

He called her a child and it stung her, leaving a bitter taste in her mouth and a growl threatening to rip through her throat. Lithia was very quiet, staring down at the couch cushion. Kentaro praddled on about the situation, and Lithia attempted to control her temper.

Maybe Axelle was bitter because she realized she made a mistake. Maybe she wanted to retract this mistake. Either way, it was still not Lithia’s concern and she was pissed that Kentaro would go the length to call her a child. Apparently, she offended him.

”I offended you,” she guessed, finally looking up at him. ”I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. But I am also not a child, and I’d appreciate if you didn’t address me as such.” Her voice was like a calm, chilled wave washing quietly upon the ocean. ”I’ve been an adult for almost seven months. And I think I’ve earned my adult title at my Rast… if I’m unmistaken, you gave it to me.”

”When did I ask you to cater to me? All I am asking is that you talk with me. I don’t want to be like my mother – bitter about someone she barely knows – I want to know you,” she continued, becoming more annoyed at his tone, but desperate at the same time because it seemed he wasn’t understanding.

Out of impulse, she had asked whether he planned to take any more mates, and she immediately regretted it. He questioned her and at the moment between their argument and her displaced feelings for him, it seemed like a strange subject to bring up. She was silent for a long while, avoiding his eye contact and lowering her ears. She looked away, towards the door and considered leaving without giving him an answer. She even rose from the couch, but her feet refused to move. Her body became rigid. She wouldn’t run from challenges. She wasn’t raised like that.

Turning back to him with a fiery, faltering gaze, ”Because I want to be a part of it.” The words were slow, unsure of themselves. She was unsure that she was even really speaking them. She had always imagined this moment different. She always imagined them together in a steamy setting. She imagined much more chemistry would come out of the relationship that they didn’t really have. She hesitated again, ”I… love you, Kentaro. I always have. Ever since I’ve been old enough and even as a pup, I looked up to you as my idol, as I was supposed to… but so much more than that.”

Image Credit to Hege
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:19 pm

He had a short fuse and that would never change. He snuffed at her comment of being offended. She was merely a child to him, he had watched her grow up he had no interest in her. Though she was right she was an adult holding good ranking within Anathema. He wasn't in the mood for a fight and he certainly was not ready for what was about to be said. Kentaro had already suffered enough set backs and felt with other issues pertaining to himself.

When it came to his life he was silent he didn't like others in his business. He watched her though as she stood it seemed as though she was glued her her spot. She moved and he snorted did she just enjoy getting him riled up. She spoke and what came from her mouth sent his one ear forward. She what! He looked at her and held out a hand in a stop like motion.

"Halt wait stop." He spoke as he watched her. "You want to get to know me but you know you love me." He stated trying to see. He was not ready for the all out love confession that was going on. "I'm not taking another mate. I just left two of my mates to take care of Amorette solely." He spoke as he looked at her. "Being the other wife is no fun attention isn't fully on you." He stated finally his tone normalizing as he looked at her. "Besides the man I truly am is not someone anyone should know. My mates suffer my curse and I will not curse you as well." It was bad enough Amorette suffered his curse.

"I have to decline you Lithia. You deserve a man who can pay attention to you, and true happiness you will not find it with the demon king." He spoke looking to the floor.
Kentaro Lykoi

Dead Topics