[AT] Our Minds Set Free

plot inside!

POSTED: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Our Minds Set Free to Roam

What Happened?

Itzal's missing!

As some members may be aware, in order to satiate the demon in his head, Itzal often goes out "hunting". This usually entails hunting his own kind (canine), but can include your occasional ungulate. After going out for one of his usual hunts, Itzal doesn't come back. It is common for him to sometimes spend two or three days out, but a couple days turned into two weeks and there's still no sign of him. Axelle has gone out searching for him, but had no luck. She is worried and everyone she has asked to look out for him has not seen him. It's time that the whole pack be aware of this. There may be more trouble on the horizon for Anathema!

Those who know Axelle know her to be very impulsive when upset, and the fact that the love of her life is missing has put her even more on edge. She is capable of quickly jumping to conclusions and judgments and must be calmed before she causes Anathema even more trouble.

Axelle has convinced Kentaro to alert the whole pack about this situation, which will be done by means of a pack meeting. In this meeting, she will ask everyone to keep an eye out for him. She will also organize search parties to look for Itzal with either groups or individuals. At this point, she is frantic. Her daughters are frantic. Her family is frantic. Anything could have happened to Itzal, but they are trying not to think of the worst.

How Will This Work?

To sign up for a special thread or to just let us know you will be doing a spin-off thread, reply here. Search party threads have been opened up to any member so that "sign-ups" are no longer necessary.

Any member who posts a search thread for Itzal between September 29th - October 22nd OR participates in a plot thread, can automatically claim 10 bonus points toward the Anathema Game.

Important! Members who participate in the search threads are welcome to find clues about Itzal, including leads, faint scents, and physical evidence of his departure from AT and the surrounding area, but they are limited and they don't tell of a specific place where he might have gone. (assuming these leads lead others to specific territories around Souls is OK - but Itzal is not to be found. In most cases, these leads will lead to a dead-end.)

The Pack Meeting is Mandatory for all members, but your participation in the plot is not.

General Timeline

• Sept 14 - Sept 26: Itzal's disappearance.
  • Sept 29: After searching for Itzal on her own for the past week, and now beginning to panic, Axelle goes to Kentaro and demands that he send out a search party for Itzal and that he must let everyone know about his disappearance. Apprehensive, Kentaro agrees to hold the meeting.
  • Sept 29: The Pack Meeting is held, and Kentaro addresses the crowd before giving Axelle the floor. She is visibly shaken and anxious, but explains the situation.
  • Sept 29 - Oct 3: The Search Parties look for Itzal, but, other than finding a few clues, cannot find where he has gone.
  • Oct 4 - Oct 22: Members are encouraged to have individual spin-off search threads to look for Itzal. Again, nothing revealing will be uncovered. Members are also free to relay their findings to Axelle too ~ PM Sammiie to discuss!
    • Oct 5: Nyx accompanies Axelle to search the swamps, even after the search party combed through the area. Here, after a trail leads them to a pool of mud, they will think Itzal was swallowed by the earth. However, Nyx finds another trail that leads away from the swamps, towards Yarmouth. The two follow it to Yarmouth, but turn up empty-handed as the scent trail ends there.
    • Oct 12: Axelle somehow convinces herself that Casa di Cavalieri is behind this, and in a quick, frantic decision, she decides that she will go there and slit Alistair's throat for wronging her. Eventually, she is met by Skana Creo, who calms her down and talks some sense into her frenzied mind.
    • Oct 5 - Oct 22: Lithia will visit multiple packs asking whether they had seen Itzal pass by there.
    • Oct 5 - Oct 22: Tzila is assumed to remain in the pack lands, poring over maps, marking where Itzal's scent was found and figuring out where he might have gone from there. She also scouts the borders a lot, hoping to find him coming home.
    • Oct 5 - Oct 22: Due to Axelle's mistrust for Kentaro, she will ask two trustworthy members to spy on Kentaro for her. She will not tell them exactly why, just to watch him for her. Axelle and these members will only meet off of Anathema grounds (maybe in Halifax) to exchange the information they learned (if anything). (These spies will be kept completely secret and will not be subject to punishment once the plot is over).
  • Oct 23+: The Napier's often search for him alone, individually, or with each other, but Itzal is virtually lost and assumed to be dead. Pack members are free to continue to have search threads on their own, but by this time, they are no longer urged by Anathema to do so, as it has been a little over a month and the results have not led to finding Itzal. Almost all scent trails leading to Itzal would have diminished greatly by this point, due to weather, other animals, and traffic.

Search Parties

Previously, sign-ups were required to join in on search parties; however, since there weren't very many members interested in joining them, they have been opened to join-at-your-own-leisure. One post minimum is fine! But try getting more posts in there if you can :)

Assuming your search party searched much of the general area is OK, given that groups are given a lot of ground to cover. Members are encouraged to use the trained birds to help them in their search, but not being able to cover all ground is fine too! We are only mammals after all ~

• Western Tangles:
    • Thread Starter: Greed Lykoi
    • Participants: Bear Grylls (NPC), Yindi (NPC)
  • Halifax:
    • Thread Starter: Axelle Napier
    • Participants: Azalea de la Cyra (NPC), Leticia Aniama (NPC), Malefica Ved'maova (NPC)
  • Seabreeze Brink:
    • Thread Starter: Skana Creo
    • Participants: Vepar Creo (NPC), Malus Reinhart (NPC)
  • Sticks and Stones:
    • Thread Starter: Lithia Napier
    • Participants: Tzila Napier (NPC), Mortifera Ved'maova (NPC)
  • Northern Tides: Lithia & Totem will be taking special interest in this area once they've finished asking around the packs there.

Spin-Off Threads

As mentioned above, we will list your spin-off threads here in hopes to get them some love and attention! AW threads will have an (AW) next to it, and all others will be listed for reading purposes!

Spying on Kentaro

These characters would have to be two members that Axelle can trust. She would need them to watch Kentaro for her, but won't disclose why. These members are expected to keep an eye on Kentaro and let Axelle know what he does on a daily basis, whether he looks suspicious, whether they heard anything, etc. (Info would have to be discussed with Marie before it is presented to Axelle). Spies will also be kept completely secret and will not be subject to punishment once the plot is over. Spies can also snitch on Axelle to Kentaro, at Player's discretion (which will also exempt them from punishment). These members will meet with Axelle in Halifax, far from the pack lands and away from prying ears, should someone suspect her.

• Skana Creo
  • Lithia Napier

Special Threads

• Accompanying Axelle to the Swamps & Yarmouth (One Member): This member will be the one to go with Axelle to the swamps (since she fears the swamps) and help her locate Itzal's scent. When all else seems lost, this member will be the one to find the scent leading to Yarmouth! (You essentially get to save Axelle's day!)
    • Nyx
  • Calming the Atheed (One Member): In one of her rages, Axelle is convinced that out of retaliation, Casa di Cavalieri has something to do with this. Catching her while shakily collecting a few weapons, a member stops to speak with her. Learning of her thoughts, they attempt to stop her from doing something stupid. (it would help if they knew about her run-in with Cercatori d’Arte, which was a similar situation - but if not, it's ok!) Eventually, they are able to talk her out of her blind rage and Axelle calms down enough to see the logic behind their words.
    • Skana Creo

Questions?

If you have any questions, feel free to post them below! We understand that this is a LOT to take in, so if there's any confusion with what's going on here, don't be shy. We will be happy to clarify whatever confusion you may have! :)

Last edited by Anathema on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:55 am, edited 17 times in total.

POSTED: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Could I volunteer Nyx for Special thread one? She know's the swamps and hunts there often :)
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:13 am

Nyx has been updated :D
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Shameless bump >.>

I bump because this is time-sensitive and going on right now.

Don't be intimidated by this huge wall of text! The plot is not that intensive, I promise! There's just a lot of text to explain and many opportunities for everyone to get involved!

If anyone has ideas or questions, do not hesitate to contact me!
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Search Party: Seabreeze Brink +cNPC Malus Reinhart and/or +aNPC Vepar Creo?

Spy on Kentaro?

Calming thread?

Since no one else has spoken~<333 If it's limited, I'll sign up for the calming and search party ones! ^__^;
Skana Creo
Avatar by San | Siggy Chibi by Alaine

Songbird
Luperci Mate to Sully
DRIVE ON AND
DON'T LOOK BACK

POSTED: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:09 pm

I was shy about replying. x3

I'll totally sign Greed up for one of the search threads.

-Whoops, put spying at first. That would not be right. Lmao!

POSTED: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:28 am

Hey guys! Thanks for your interest (seriously!) :)

I have updated the event log and will PM you guys about starting the search party threads individually :D They'll probably have to be read-only's since no one else has signed up for them >.> (and there'll only be NPCs joining in)

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:29 am

Whooopsie >.>
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Search thread with Skana (with aNPC Vepar as the search party leader!) is up!

Backdated: SEP 30 - OCT 4

SEABREEZE BRINK SEARCH THREAD

Only open for two more character, please! ^___^
Skana Creo
Avatar by San | Siggy Chibi by Alaine

Songbird
Luperci Mate to Sully
DRIVE ON AND
DON'T LOOK BACK

POSTED: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:40 am

Search thread with Axelle and NPCs: Azalea, Leticia, and Malefica is up!

Backdated: SEP 29 - OCT 1

HALIFAX SEARCH THREAD

OPEN for 2 more members only!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search thread with Lithia and NPCs: Tzila and Mortifera is up!

Backdated: SEP 30 - OCT 2

STICKS AND STONES SEARCH THREAD

OPEN for 2 more members only!
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

Dead Pack News