The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

POSTED: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:53 pm

+300 Going to be trying to kill two birds with one stone here. Going to be going for the arborist co-rank as well as doing a thread prompt. Open to anyone.

Prompt: The last traces of autumn are visible in ripe apples on wild-growing trees. These can be harvested, but be careful, the seeds are poisonous to canines.

Fall would soon be coming to a close and winter would soon be on its way to Inferni's lands. Crucifix was sure that the other members of the pack were doing their own part to prepare, and so it was only fitting that she do the same. Because it was getting so close to winter, she wouldn't have much time to gather flowers and bring them back home. She would have to spend a couple days doing that, but she had the rest of the month to take care of that. The colors of the leaves had already changed and some were beginning to fall to the ground. The coyote just loved to watch the nature of things change around her. Perhaps it was a bit silly of her, considering the events that had taken place and that so many of her pack mates were fighters, where as she was just quiet one who was there.

Crucifix began to wander the grounds of the mansion, taking a moment to stop inside the greenhouse and make sure that all the plant they did have were doing alright. It was fairly recently that she had stopped in to take care of them, so much work wouldn't be needed. Everything looked pretty and healthy. With that part of her mind at ease, she slipped out of the greenhouse and began making her way around Inferni's lands.

As the girl wandered about, her head turned to the tops of the trees, watching the leave blowing off the branches in the breeze. She stopped though as she came to a few of them. They were baring fruit. What a lucky find. She would probably be able to pick some of them and bring them back to the mansion for others to use for their livestock and to keep in the storage for later. A smile moved across her muzzle until she realized something. How was she going to get them down? Climb the tree? Possibly, but she wasn't too confident in doing that. Her smile turned around as she stood there in thought. Perhaps there was another way.

Crucifix de le Poer

Magister III (NPC)
Salena
Luperci CORANK Level III Rex Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:38 pm

(000) Sooo this AW thread kinda covers us in all angles? I figured Izual can intimidate Cruc here, so you don't have to wait for my slowbutt to get our thread up, and this also may fulfill my Thread Prompt requirement for Rex I ~ so double-whammy if that works out! :D NPC: Izual Massacre

The canopy of trees above rained down gold, orange and red leaves in their path. The leaves that decorated the ground made the floor look like it danced in flames from far away. The Massacre brothers had just been coming back from a kill outside the pack lands. They had washed most of the blood off of their fur, but there were still faint traces of the alkaline scent left over. Izual had been playing with a patch of the wolf’s fur in his hands and Belial had been intent on getting back to the Mansion to fully wash up in its lake. The two of them were silent as they skirted the borders, heading towards the mansion.

As they neared the old structure, Izual spied a young girl reaching into a tree that was way too tall for her. With a truly sly smile, Izual nudged Belial and headed over to her.

”Hey girl! You need some help with that?” he shouted, still approaching her.

Physically and mentally aware that they still smelled like blood, Belial’s stomach turned at the sight of another. He wasn’t sure if the coyote question the scents of blood on their coats and whether it would deter their opinion of them. However, it was too late for such thoughts as Izual bruised right on through.

Now the Massacre savage and the brown Lykoi both looked up at the tree, and then Izual looked right at him. ”Care to lend a hand, favorite brother?”

Sammiie
Luperci
MISCHIEF MANAGED

POSTED: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 pm

+300 Works out for the both of us since this is also towards Crucifix's first Rex rank. Stuff to gain for everyone!

Crucifix wore a frown over her muzzle. She really wished at times she didn't have to be so short. Why couldn't she have just been a little bit taller? Maybe then she would be able to reach high enough to gather some of the apples. That was all she wanted. Was it too much to ask for? Seemed so. Well.. maybe if she waited then someone would be able to come and help her gather them. Maybe then whoever it was that helped her would like to gather them with her and assist her with taking them to the storage as well.

The coyote girl's head turned up behind her as she heard someone behind her. She turned to see the braided coyote heading towards her. She didn't think much of him, at least not until he had gotten closer to her. The scent of blood trailed into her nose. She shook a bit at the thought of him being covered in blood. At first she didn't think anything of it. Maybe he had gotten caught in some kind of fight and had only just come back. The war was over by now, but maybe this one had gotten in a fight with someone else. He didn't seem much like her anyways, someone who avoiding fighting whenever she could.

Crucifix's green gaze moved over to the other one as he came closer. He too smelled of blood. These two were even brothers. She wasn't sure which of them she was supposed to address. Unable to decide, she looked between them as she spoke. Her voice was quiet to compliment with her body's movements, "Can.. Can you help me get the apples..?" It was worth a try, but she wasn't sure this was the greatest idea, asking them anyways.

Crucifix de le Poer

Magister III (NPC)
Salena
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:58 am

(300+) Yayyyy! :D

Belial’s gaze hardened on his manic sibling. While Izual hadn’t been aware of Belial’s apprehension of trees, he also didn’t know whether Belial could climb them. Belial grumbled. It was Izual’s idea to help the woman - why couldn’t he climb the damn tree?

Belial’s ear perked at the sound of the young woman’s voice, and Izual looked back down upon her. He was standing quite close to the female already, and the look he cast down upon her seemed dominating - whether intentional or not.

”Why can’t you climb the tree? Show the little Lykoi lady how it’s done,” Belial spoke, hoping to catch him attention and stop the domineering expression from spilling out of his eyes. It was too late though.

He couldn’t help but to notice the Chaos Star tattoo on her ear, and being a longtime resident of Inferni, he knew that it meant she was part of the family that ruled these parts.

”But you’re so much lighter than I am. You’d be able to climb up there so much quicker and fetch enough apples for all of us.”

Quicker.

Belial would have laughed if he wasn’t so annoyed at Izual for putting him on the spot yet again. Belial could not climb trees quick, let alone with grace. He knew if he were to get sucked into this, Izual would have to distract their company from watching his awkward movements. But seeing as how Izual was looking at her, he didn’t think he needed to remind him.

”Fine,” Belial grumbled, passing the woman with a smile, despite his annoyance, and approaching the tree. He studied the trunk for a moment and grabbed two knobs in the trunk and found two other places to put his feet before he haphazardly began to climb the tree. His movements were slow, careful and jerky. He disliked how unnatural climbing felt to him and he disliked the feeling of eyes on him.

The feeling was true. Izual watched him climb with a large, malicious smile on his face. Instead of watching his brother fall from the tree, Izual turned his attention back onto the Lykoi girl. ”So, what’s your name, Beautiful? I’m Izual Massacre, and that’s,” he pointed a finger towards the coyote climbing the tree, ”my brother, Belial Massacre. We’ve been around for a while, but you... you’re new, aren’t you?”

Sammiie
Luperci
MISCHIEF MANAGED

POSTED: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 pm

+300

Crucifix kept to herself as the two brothers talked among themselves. She moved her fingers around the others, adverting her eyes down to the ground. They were trying to decide which of them was going to go up the tree. Really she didn't matter which one of them did it, and if neither of them wanted to, maybe she could just give it a try or they could lift her up high enough to gather the apples. Maybe even just enough for her to reach the higher branches so that she would be able to get them that way too. A small frown moved across her muzzle as she waited on them.

In the end, it seemed the grayer one of the two was the one who ended up being the one to climb. He passed at her side, offering her a smile as he began to make his way up the tree and looking for the best possible route. He was doing probably about as well as she would in making his way up the tree. It was nice of him to be doing this for her.

The coyote girl's head turned back forward as the other brother began to address her once again. She wasn't really sure what to think of him. He had introduced himself and his brother. Izual and Belial. They were quiet interesting names to say the least, at least nothing like her name and her siblings'. Crucifix's green gaze moved up a bit to face Izual, though could feel it adverting down to the ground. She spoke in her whispered voice, "I am.. Crucifix.. de le Poer.. I am.. new.. I came looking.. for my siblings.." She wasn't sure if the two of them had met any of her siblings. Maybe they had. It wasn't unlikely. Crucifix felt herself scooting a bit away from Izual. He was close, maybe a bit too close for her immediate comfort. It would be nice to have some space.

Crucifix de le Poer

Magister III (NPC)
Salena
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:46 pm

(300+) IZUAL, YOU CREEP xD

”Did you find them?” Izual asked, feeling a little naked as she inched away. Her body heat was comforting and now there was room for cool air to flow between them.

Behind them, Belial struggled a little as he made it to the top of the tree, which wasn’t too far from the ground at all. However, the trunk of the tree was narrow and the branches didn’t seem to be that strong. This tree was nothing like the ones that held the archery stands. Carefully, Belial hoisted himself up onto the top of the tree, where the branches split off in opposite directions. The branches were the thickest nearest to the trunk, so he carefully crawled towards the nearest bunch of apples that he could reach.

”You know… you’re really pretty,” Izual said, closing the space between him and Crucifix again to feel her body heat.

Belial inched carefully towards the first bunch of apples. ”I’m going to throw these down, ok?” he called to them, interrupting Izual’s creep session. He earned a displeased look from the larger Massacre.

Belial began tugging the apples from their stems on the tree and dropping them below. He tried his best to drop them as gently as possible, but it was high up and they wound up bouncing off the grass anyway. He dropped about 20 of the apples before there were no more that he could reach around. Then he worried about getting down.

Izual bent down and picked up one of the apples that looked the most ripe, and took a bite out of it. The bite mark left in the apple looked sinister, as it had two deep gouges from his fangs. He chewed happily. ”They’re almost as sweet as you,” he turned and looked down to Crucifix, ”but you’re sweeter.”

Belial jumped down from the tree, dusting the bark chips from his paws. ”I hope that’s enough apples for you.”

He took in the scene and noticed that Izual seemed to take a liking to her… and he didn’t plan on interrupting his fun. Belial, too, bent down, but instead of eating an apple, he began to gather the scattered apples into a pile.

Sammiie
Luperci
MISCHIEF MANAGED

POSTED: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:28 am

+300 STRANGER DANGR!!

Also, the director of this thread said "Let's give you an apple to eat in this scene so you'll look like even more of an asshole."

Crucifix gave a small nod to the male standing before her in an answer to his question. She didn't really need to say much more than that, and really she didn't want to.

The girl's head and gaze turned behind as she watched the other brother in his attempt to climb the tree. It seemed from what she was watching that he was doing an alright job. He had managed to make it to the higher areas of the tree, reaching for the groups of apples. It was nice of him to be helping her with this task, though given the circumstances, she was starting to hope that they had just lifted her up into the tree so that she could climb rather than leaving her at the base with Izual.

Speaking of Izual.. Crucifix's head snapped back to his attention as he closed the gap that she made between the two of them and seemed to be.. flirting? She wasn't sure what to think of it. The act of flirting itself she didn't really seem to mind, but with this male? It just seemed so.. sinister. She was glad when the apples began to fall so she didn't have to keep her attention on the light coyote. She bent down, beginning to gather some of the apples and held them in her arms. Green eyes trailed up as Izual also bent down, taking an apple in his hand, taking a bite, and then beginning the flirty lines again. Her arms moved up, the apples in her arms beginning to cover her face.

With all that was going on, Crucifix hadn't even noticed Belial coming down from the tree and being near her once again. He had spoken to her, and she had taken it in, but she kept her face hidden. She just gave him a small nod, but kept her body still.

Crucifix de le Poer

Magister III (NPC)
Salena
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:12 pm

(000) Sorry for the horrendous wait!

The de le Poer woman gathered up the apples that landed around her feet, and as she bent over, Izual's eyes snapped to her rear and body. He drank in her vulnerable position, and it seemed to make his nostrils flare with desire. His orange eyes roved over her body with a hunger that suggested he hadn't eaten in days and the mere sight of food made him salivate in frenzy. When she straightened again, Izual's eyes snapped to her face and they lost their hungering desire for the moment.

”Do you want help with those?” Belial asked, straightening after gathering some of the apples into a pile on the ground.

”Yeah, let us help you home with those,” Izual jumped on the opportunity to learn where this beautiful creature lived. He planned to visit her and bring her apples everyday if he were to learn where she lived. ”Where do you live, sweetheart? Let us help you bring these back.” It was not a question, it was a request. However, it was one she could accept or deny with a motion of her head or a flick of her tongue.

Belial began picking up the apples from the ground. One by one, he added them to his cradled arms until there were no more left on the ground. Then he took a few steps away from them, towards the mansion.

”Do you live in the mansion?” he asked innocently. He had nothing to do with Izual’s perversions and he didn’t particularly feel like making a move on his leftovers.

Sammiie
Luperci
MISCHIEF MANAGED

POSTED: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:27 am

+300 It's all good Sammiie.

Crucifix could hear them speaking, but for the time didn't know what she was supposed to say to them, especially the one that was keeping himself close to her. She knew that it would be rude to ignore the members of her pack, but he really wasn't doing anything to help make her feel better. She was thankful that Belial wasn't being the same as his brother. She didn't know if she would be able to handle two males acting like this to her. He kept her face hidden behind the apples in her hands even as she gave her reply. He voice had gotten quieter, likely from the nervousness of being around Izual, "I.. I think.. I can take them.. thank you..." He thanks was more addressed to Belial, even though she did not give him the eye contact. Her green gaze was glued to the ground, letting the apples block the rest of her face.

Both of them had asked where she lived, though of course Izual's questioning was in tune with his demeanor. With Belial's use of wording, she gave a small nod, "Yes.. I was.. just going.. to take these to the.. storage.. I can.. take them back.." She would like to just take them there and return to her room. It would be nice to get some time alone to help herself relax from the events that were taking place. It was a shame that she couldn't just tell him to leave her alone.

Crucifix turned her body towards Belial, her arms curling tighter around the apples, "I.. um.. can take those.. thank you.. for getting them.. for me.." She opened her hands more to see if he would offer them to her, though knowing Izual, he would push to help her anyways. There probably wasn't much that she would be able to do to avoid them, but it was worth a try.

Crucifix de le Poer

Magister III (NPC)
Salena
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:19 pm

(000) wrap up soon or nowish?

The Lykoi seemed to be persistent with turning them down, which frustrated Izual. Belial offered her help, and Izual nudged him.

”You heard the pretty lady. She don’t want our help.”

Belial’s eyes flicked from Izual’s face to Crucifix, wondering if it was just his brother being indignant or did the woman hold true. When he looked on to Crucifix, again she repeated that she was fine with a faint smile caressing her lips.

Belial nodded, but added, ”Okay… but we live in the Mansion so we have to follow you there anyway. If you start to struggle, let me know and I’ll take some of the apples from you.” He still offered, even though his own arms were full. Izual was silent in the exchange, holding the half eaten apple in his hand.

”I’ll catch you later,” he said after a moment as they began to make their way toward the mansion. Izual split off from the group without saying goodbye, and turned his back on Belial and Crucifix. Apparently being stained with blood didn't stop Izual from getting around.

Belial shrugged it off and continued forward, intending to drop the apples off and bathe as he intended to in the first place.

Sammiie
Luperci
MISCHIEF MANAGED

Dead Topics