[M] Left alone in my own fears

POSTED: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:58 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

+300 If you want, feel free to go ahead and start posting as the loner. We can alternate control if you would like, or one of us can. I'm fine with either way.

The run in with the golden man from the court did not boost Crucifix's confidence to venture outside the safety of Inferni. If anything, it made her want to stay home even more. There were so many dangers out there, but then again, thanks to Nex, her own home was a danger. Her family had now become a danger. Elisabeth was her niece, but she looked like a wolf. Once the black and white girl grew up, she would only serve to scare her. How could she, or any of her siblings, explain to the girl the true reason that Crucifix was afraid of her? She didn't want to be, but her anxiety was something she couldn't control. It was a terrible feeling, but there was nothing she could do about it.

No where was safe, and the brown girl was still set on bringing some more plants back home for the clan. There were many flowers outside of the clan, and plenty of packs around. She only worried that if she went to another pack to get what she wanted, she would be confronted with a wolf. It felt like too much of a risk, especially if she decided to go alone. It might have been better for her to just find a wild flower outside of the clan and bring it back to grow in the greenhouse.

The girl slowly stepped over the skull lined border, paws carrying her across the snow covered ground. There were a few options for her outside the southern borders. Not wanting to risk running into the golden man again, Crucifix turned towards the area southwest of Inferni. Even with all the snow, there were sure to be some plants there she would be able to look at. None of them would be blooming, but she could always note them for later. It's not like they would be going anywhere. She stopped in front of one, letting her fingers gently run over the leaves before she continued on. Her ears turned to the side as she listened around her for any more movements. For the moment, it seemed she was alone, putting her mind at ease.

Last edited by Crucifix de le Poer on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:28 pm

(300+) ooc text here

Izual worked his way through the snow and the wiry brush - if it could even be called that? Was it brush when it didn’t have leaves? Nothing to brush up against anyone? Or was that just what groups of these things were called? "Brush." Instead of bushes, they were "brush". Izual often let his mind wander to random things. He didn’t always have a definite plan when he left the pack lands… Sometimes he just followed members out and when he got tired of trailing them, he parted ways and went off on his own. That was kind of like what he was doing today.

Crucifix headed out of the territory, and a few miles downwind of her, Izual followed. He followed her out of the territory and into the Dampwoods, but he kept his distance. He watched her from afar when he could, but eventually he drifted off so much that he could only taste her scent on the wind. It was as intoxicating as it had been mixed with apples that day. Lifting his nose to taste the breeze, he remembered her cute, small body next to his own. He remembered those pretty green eyes as they looked up at him. He remembered a lot about their first conversation – which was magical.

Borrowing his nose from the air for a moment, he lowered to sniff the tracks of a Wolf that passed through there not too long ago. Izual sniffed intently, hoping to find this Wolf and have fun with him very soon. With his nose glued to the ground, Izual followed the scent, crawling along the forest floor like a frog with his lengthy limbs. He hadn’t noticed how the air seemed to change – how the sweet scent of Crucifix took on a musky scent of Wolf…

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:24 pm

+300

There really wasn't much for Crucifix to see while she was out here. Most of everything had been covered by the blanket of snow. She should have known better and just waited before venturing outside of Inferni. Perhaps she just got a little too excited to find some new plants to bring back home. It was a good goal to have, but she also needed to be smart about what she was doing. It's not like there was any kind of hurry to get them back. While she was waiting for the snow to leave, she could always take up more lessons from Harosheth. With the recent events that had happened, having more than one healer in the pack was much more favorable.

The brown girl was not aware of the eyes that were lingering on her, from both Izual and the wolf that was in the area. Though this was the case, she could feel that something was not quite right. Her hands moved more against her chest and her tail fell between her legs. There was something here with her, and she did not like the feeling from it.

From the shadows, a dark figure came out of hiding. Crucifix turned her head and froze. The figure came forward. His pelt was just as dark as it was from the distance, but his face was clear to distinguish. It was a wolf. Her body began to shake as he came closer. He didn't seem pleased to find her out here. His lips curled up, teeth flashing before her. She couldn't even move, as much as she wanted to run. His hand reached out, grabbing her arm and pulling it forward, What are you doing here? Answer me. Crucifix just stood there. She couldn't even resist him. Tears began forming in her eyes from her fear. It didn't help that he had inched his face closer to her, tightening the grip on her, Well? Are you going to speak or not bitch?

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:15 am

(000) I'm sorry for taking so long to get this up! I figured it would be realistic for Cru to get in a little more trouble before Izual decides that its time to step in. lol :D (Replies will be faster from now on, too!)

The tracks followed a path that led him farther and farther away from Crucifix, and maybe the kill was a little bit more important than the hunt; meaning Izual would rather get blood on his hands than worry about courting a girl at that moment. The Wolf’s tracks led this way and that, sending Izual on a wild goose chase for at least fifteen minutes before he found something. Or rather, he heard something. Voices in the trees. One a man and another a woman.

It was then that he realized the tracks led him right back to where Crucifix had been. Falling silent in the cover of some trees, Izual listened to what unfurled before him. The voices were muffled by movement, which didn’t make deciphering the words any easier. Izual strained against the elements – the sounds, the wind, the branches bending, squeaking, and rubbing against each other above. Izual even stopped breathing during moments where it had only been his noise that kept him from hearing clearly.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:27 pm

+300 A little more trouble hmm? How does this work for a little more trouble? :3

Crucifix tried to close her eyes, hoping that this wasn't really happening. She prayed to God that this wolf would just let her go so she could just go back home, forgetting that this ever happened to her. There was another jerk on her arm, bringing her back to reality. This was really happening. The male didn't seem like he was going to be giving her up anytime soon either. He was content to keep her here for as long as he could, but she couldn't understand why. The man's lips curled up, baring his teeth to her. If he wasn't already angry with her to begin with, then he was now.

The brown girl wasn't even aware that there was someone else watching her. Her attention was locked on the wolf that stood in front of her. The wolf tugged her forward. As still as she was, she felt her legs carrying her paws forward. He did this once more, having the girl's legs press her on again. Fear had overcome her, and now she was at the mercy of this wolf. It seemed like no one was going to save her, unlike the last time that a wolf had turned up. Basilio was not here, and she needed to face that fact, in one way or another.

The wolf dragged her along, soon coming to a small encampment. There were no other scents besides this one. He must have been the only one that was living here. He pulled her over to a post that was sticking out of the ground, like one that would be used to tie up a horse. Out a small pack, the male produced some rope, tieing it around her wrists and then to the post. The side of the girl's body pressed against the post, green eyes locked on the wolf. Just what did he want with her? He had moved towards the middle of his camp, working to get a fire going while Crucifix was left alone.

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:40 pm

(600+) Ok so maybe I lied with the faster replies thing :| Schoolwork is kicking my ass and sapping muse right now ~ grrr

The voices were muffled, and they were moving. Between the shuffling of some foliage, the voices died down some. Lifting his nose to the air, Izual tracked them, and eventually followed them. His orange eyes watched as Crucifix said nothing as she was dragged by a average-sized Wolf to an evident choice of location. The Massacre laid in wait, licking his chops at the thought of Wolf blood soon to be on his fangs.

Izual watched as the Wolf tied Crucifix up to a post before him, and then turned his back on both of them tending to a fire. In the pack, which he left near Crucifix, was a shining weapon gleaming at both of them. Crawling out from the brush, Izual snuck over to the pack and took the knife – holding his finger to his lips when Crucifix eyed him.

Then the Massacre disappeared behind a few nearby trees, awaiting the perfect moment to strike. The Wolf shifted some of the wooden logs in the fire, but the campfire wasn’t really making much progress. It was still a smoldering bunch of logs with no real flame. Izual smirked, and stepping out from the trees with his hands behind his back, he approached the Wolf.

”I believe you took something of mine, and I’d like it back please.”

The Wolf growled, looking up at the brazen Coyote. However, the growl broke into a chuckle as he took in Izual’s request. ”Fuck off, and maybe I won’t have a reason to skin you too.”

The Wolf’s ear flicked back as if Crucifix had shifted or something. Izual hadn’t noticed what it was he was listening to. He was too focused on figuring out where to stab him first.

”Mmm… Skinning. Yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna happen the way you think it is.” Izual’s malicious Cheshire grin unhinged the Wolf.

”Get the fuck lost!” the Wolf snarled. When Izual didn’t budge, he went stomping towards his pack, but upon not finding what he was looking for, began looking around frantically.

”Oh, you looking for this?” Izual said, flashing the dagger in his face. ”Beat ya to it. Now, this is the last time I ask you to release my friend. Otherwise… Well, you’ll find out.”

Taking no more of his shit, the Wolf lunged for him. Positioning the knife just right, Izual stabbed the Wolf in the chest and threw him down. Forgetting about Crucifix in the height of the kill, Izual climbed on top of his prey as he struggled, and plunged the knife into his chest about 15 more times until the Wolf was nothing but a bleeding puncture board. With raspy breaths, the Wolf reached up for Izual’s face and chest with weak paws, but Izual just knocked them away and laughed. ”If you only listened…”

Taking the knife, Izual began flaying off a piece of skin from the Wolf's chest, and the man erupted with a scream. More and more, the raw flesh underneath his protective layer of epidermis was exposed to the air. The weak, dying Wolf wriggled and thrashed as much as he could under the weight of the disturbed Coyote, but even with the movements, Izual didn't stop. Izual didn't stop until nearly his whole chest was exposed - each of the stab wounds clearer with the exposed flesh and bleeding more with their newfound inability to clot. With each half of chest skin flapped to the side, Izual got bored. The Wolf was dying and no longer fighting him, and he forgot slightly about Crucifix.

Izual climbed off of the Wolf and walked towards Crucifix, leaving the mess behind him. Using the bloodied dagger, he cut the ropes that bound Crucifix and helped her up with a bloody paw. Izual, himself, was sprayed with Wolf blood, but the new outfit didn’t seem to faze him much.

”Are you alright?” he asked gently. The Wolf behind them groaned lightly as he died.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:07 pm

+400 It's all good Sammiie.

Crucifix let her gaze fall to the ground after being tied up. What could she do now? She wasn't a fighter and even the sight of any wolf caused her to freeze up. She was at this male's mercy. She wasn't even sure if she had done anything wrong. All she knew was it would only be a matter of time before he decided to turn his attention onto her again. Then her fate would be decided.

The brown girl's ears turned briefly at the sound of something coming out of the bushes. As she brought her gaze up, she noticed Izual, moving towards the nearby pack and taking the weapon that laid within it. She wanted to speak, but he held his finger up to his lips. He didn't want the wolf to know that he was here, not just yet. Crucifix couldn't help but pull her ears back. Knowing that another of her clan knew she was here, she just wanted to be freed and go back home. This trip outside the borders had been plenty for her, plenty scarring as well. Wolves just could not seem to leave her alone.

Izual didn't keep the wolf waiting too long. He made himself known, mentioning that the wolf had something of his, to which she could only assume he was talking about her. The wolf's retort only caused the fear to grow inside of her. He was going to skin her. Crucifix felt her whole body shake, tears beginning to slip out of her eyes. What had she done to be punished like this? She hadn't done anything to this wolf. What would make him want to do something like that?

The next moments just seemed to blur together. The brown coyote had been too struck with fear to even pay attention to the torture that Izual had been inflicting upon the wolf. It wasn't until the screams had stopped that her mind brought her back to her situation. There was still fear, but its grip had loosened now that the main danger had gone away.

Green eyes continued to produce tears, even after the lighter coyote had come over and freed her. His fur had been stained in the wolf's blood, but it seemed like he didn't mind. It didn't surprise her since he was in a similar state when the two of them first met. Izual's question met her ears, but not her mind. All she could think about was getting back inside the safety of Inferni. Her hands gasped her arms tightly, eyes soon closing as she shook once move, Can we.. please go.. back home..?

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Tue May 10, 2016 9:14 pm

(000) I'm thinking if she goes to give him a kiss on the cheek or something, he'll try to force her to make out with him xD

Even with all that just happened, Crucifix hadn’t feared him. When he had cut her ropes and helped her up, the woman stood by his side, gripping her arms, and asking him to lead her home. Izual felt like a hero momentarily. It would maybe be the one time in history that he used his abilities to maim and kill for a good purpose. His orange eyes looked into the bright green eyes of Crucifix and he nodded.

”Sure, Crucifix. I’ll take you home,” he said, offering a bloody hand to lead her home by. Whether or not she took it, they began walking away from the bodies, the blood, and the encampment back to Inferni.

It was a quiet, mild day for a walk in the woods. Even with the Wolf trouble, Izual was at ease. He hadn’t been paying much attention to Crucifix at his side, however, as he sauntered forward. Flashes of blood, knifes, and screams in his mind made him smile. Though, he turned to look down at Crucifix and found that she made him smile even bigger.

He grabbed her arm to stop her, and made to brush a strand of hair out of her face. ”Would it be too much of me to ask for a kiss of gratitude? I did just save your ass back there.”

It was a sudden thought; one that satisfied him to no end. If he could get Crucifix to like him for rescuing her, his life would improve tenfold. Of course, simple-minded Izual knew nothing about love, infatuation, or crushes. He only knew about his infatuation with blood, and he never connected the two.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Tue May 10, 2016 10:22 pm

+300 I left the ending of my reply at an interruption, figuring Izual would make some kind of move or cut her off.

Crucifix was glad to head Izual was fine with just taking her back home. It would at least help put her mind at some ease. Having the male covered in blood was not helping, but as long as she remained in front of him, not having to see it dyed upon his pelt, she should have been fine. The coyote girl began to move, her steps slow from her anxiety. But she was safe now, there was no reason to be so nervous, and yet her body continued to act the way it did when there was a wolf around. The two of them were engulfed in silence, which wasn't a bad thing. As the two of them drew closer to the skull lined borders, her pace grew quicker, eager to get back inside her safe zone.

Of course the girl was stopped, but not by a stranger. Inside, the lighter male had taken hold of her arm, causing her green gaze to move over her shoulder. His grip was a bit tight, causing her ears to move down. A frown creased over her muzzle, eyes soon drifting down to the blood that rested on her arm.

Her attention was brought back up to Izual as he spoke, claiming a kiss should be rewarded to him for saving the girl's life. The brown coyote was hesitant. She had kissed another male before, but only one other male. That male was Basilio, and even then he was the one who started the kiss. There didn't seem to be any harm in one kiss, especially if it was one like Basilio had given her, but something about this male seemed off. Crucifix had this feeling since the first time she had met him. It couldn't be just that simple. Her arm tugged gently against his grip, I.. don't.. know.. I am.. thankful.. but..

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Tue May 10, 2016 11:40 pm

(000) Hope you're alright with the minor PP?

Come on, just a little one,” Izual convinced. His orange eyes bore into her, using the best look of innocence that he could muster. He wanted a kiss – but he also wanted so much more from her that he was determined to get, too. Izual gently pulled her towards him. Well, his version of “gentle”. Looking into her bright green eyes, he wondered how Belial was able to pull this off so much easier. Truly, all his thinner brother had to do was talk to them, and they often just melted right in his palm. Reminded of his own palm, Izual thought of the Wolf’s guts that were melted in his own palm.

”Unless you’d want to pay me in another way?” he suggested, yanking her towards him and cradling her close to his blood-soaked body. He smiled down at her, slowly lowering his head to hers. The fear in her eyes should have told him that she wasn’t into the sudden proximity, but it didn’t. He took her momentary stillness as invitation, and attempted to force her into a kiss.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

Dead Topics