[CdC] June Newspost

Leadership Summit

POSTED: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Image CdC Diplomacy Summit Image

Diplomacy Summit

Since it's creation Casa di Cavalieri has been dedicated to maintaining the peace between Nova Scotia's packs. In the spirit of diplomacy the knight's have hosted leadership summits in the past and will once again host a meeting this summer! All packs with neutral - friendly relations have been invited to join in the fun and continue to work towards a peaceful 'Souls on June 4th - 5th.

Welcome Post - Thread Link

Leadership

All members of the leadership from the following packs are invited: IF, AW, CdM, VN, KR, SP, and MS. Leadership may choose to elect a small group of members to accompany them.

Members of leadership will have a general meeting and feast at high noon on June 5th before packs depart. During this meeting leaders will become acquainted with each other, learn about any notable events, and work to repair issues where needed.

Leadership Meeting Thread Link

Beach Party

The evening of June 4th Casa will host a clam bake beach party along Whisper Beach for all members and leadership to attend and celebrate together. Members will enjoy an evening of drinks, fresh food, music, and bonfires together and are encouraged to help build relationships with other packs.

Party Welcoming Thread Link. Members are encouraged to thread among themselves as well!

Horse Round Up

Within CdC territory a herd of wild horses regularly call Mirage Glade home. Recently it has been reported that the herd has returned after the meteor event and the Guida think it is time to add fresh blood into CdC's herd. On the afternoon of June 4th, all members and leaders attending the summit are welcome to join in the collection of two horses for the pack. Please post below if you are interested in participating! CdC members may volunteer to lead a group, if no members come forward then the leadership will fill the roles.

Group 1 - Cream and White Mare (6 years old)

1. Leading: Luca

2. Callum

Group 2 - Grey Speckled Colt (2 years old)

1. Leading: Lyris

2. Nadia

Extra Security

Casa Leadership has hired some outside help to keep an eye on the gates of Fort Kingsbury during the Summit. Howland Reeves is a glaive wielding wolfdog with a straight forward attitude and a wicked memory for faces. During the event he will keep a close eye on those that enter and leave the Fort and will be more than happy to remove any trouble makers. All guests and members are welcome to assume or roleplay interactions with Howland, as he will decide to ultimately stay as a Cavalier!

Last edited by Casa di Cavalieri on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Casa di Cavalieri
OOC Account
Melissa, Nat, & Jazzy
Join? · Site · Forum · Maint. · Wiki · News

POSTED: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:10 pm

I guess Cal will lead a group for the ponies, since no one's jumped in so far. Either one, doesn't matter which one it is.
Callum Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Katie
Luperci Pupsitter White Knight Rage, rage against the dying of the light

POSTED: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:26 pm

Nadia could help gather the colt!

POSTED: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:07 pm

@Katie; We were planning on having Lyris & Luca lead the separate captures since nobody stepped up! If you would rather start/lead one of the captures that's totally doable! Just let us know here. If you'd rather have Cal just participate, that's cool as well! <:

@Danii; Done!
Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
Luperci Mate to Luca Stable Master The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw 2013, 2015 SoSuWriMo Champ! Stryder
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
these scars that mark my body?
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:12 pm

They probably would have more experience wrangling wild ones but I can lead one if you want me to.
Callum Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Katie

POSTED: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 pm

No worries! Luca can lead the first one then! I will put Cal down for helping with the mare if you're good with that?

Also, remember members from both Casa and any participating in the Diplomacy Summit can help out! Don't be shy lovelies <:

-Ann
Casa di Cavalieri
OOC Account
Melissa, Nat, & Jazzy
Join? · Site · Forum · Maint. · Wiki · News

POSTED: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:07 am

Sounds good to me!
Callum Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Katie