When I watch you, want to do you -

right where you're standing - yeah

POSTED: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Discuss your witchy beliefs with another member of Salsola. They should identify you as one of the coven by the end of this thread, if you do not outright say it yourself. This thread can take place with another so-called Witch. Bonus points if this thread is with a member of the Sanctus Faction, or with the Crone themself!

OOC: Wifey please! Sorry for the novel. I was kinda excited to do this thread whoops. WC:1116

While the life of a father was stressful, it definitely had it's up sides. Till loved watching his children and hie wife together, playing, sleeping, eating, or just generally interacting with each other. Elody was the best mother that Till could hope for, and while they had not been in love when they mated, and they still were not in love (and would probably never truly be so), they still managed to make it look as if they were. While Till could still be caught looking at others with lust, there was still a look that passed his face when he looked at Elody that was like none of the others that he gave to other females, or males for that matter. Till was still not only a man that could unsettle one with a crooked smile that matched the look of his father, but he also was a very expressive male that had a hard time not letting his emotions show on his face. This was both a good thing and not for one who was a Warden in the pack of secrets and lies. Till never really fit in here anyways, and while he did consider leaving for another pack once upon a time, he did not find a place that would fit him either. He also was not a man who liked to be alone, so not having an affiliation was not an option for him. Now though, after the days of doubt and decision, he had been blessed to become a father and rise quickly in the ranks of his home. This made him feel like he made the right choice to come back to Salsola and build his life there. The man's skill with paper and ink, parchment and tracking also made him invaluable in Salsola. There would be others who tried to mock and mimic this skill, but the Lord Commander himself had trained the boy since near birth to track, and map. He, again, was like his father in this sense in which he was invaluable to his pack because of a unique skill that had been honed over the short two years he had been alive. Till continued to map, and find reasons to do so, but being a father hindered how far he was able to go. He would need to talk to Elody of this though, for he needed for her to be okay while he was gone, for he had places to map, and Freetown to return to for reasons other than just mapping it. He wanted to know if Freetown even still existed.

This day he had been in the front room with his two sons, while their mother got a few hours of shut eye. They were already starting to feed on some meat, while Elody covered the rest of their diet with her milk. She did spend a lot of time with the puppies while Till had been out doing duties that included hunting for the children and mapping hunting spots but he also split his time with Elody now and he made sure to keep his word and take the pups when she needed to do her own duties and could not bring them with her. He knew that it was probably twice as hard on her to have them around so he tried to be a good father, and he hoped that she thought he was doing a good job. This also left him with less and less time to visit his Dark Prince, and while he had been noticeably absent lately, it did not mean that every once in awhile he did not find the scent around his house, meaning that the beast had been watching them, waiting for them. Why? Till could only imagine, but every time he found the scent, he noticed that Nephele was apprehensive and nervous because of the lingering presence of the man who brought her to this land of secrets and lies. Till internally laughed at this, but never vocalized it because he did not want to be questioned by his wife about the subject, then again, Elody was not stupid and probably saw that the woman danced on egg shells when she smelt a certain scent. Till was bound to lie about the subject and not let her know, for the man would have his own tongue carved out if he let his secrets be known throughout the kingdom. Till had the same woman he laughed at as a constant reminder of what would be done to him should his tongue wag a little too much.

Coaxoch and Valtin were handsome sons, two of the most handsome that he had seen with his two eyes before. They were boys with freckles that powered their faces, Valtin with dark spots that he had seen only on his uncle, and Coax of orange of Till's mother. He missed his mother and wished that she would be able to one day meet his sons, but with no way to find the wanderer, he doubted that they would know much of their grandmother, and less of their grandfather. They would only know cousins and uncles, and while this was fine with him, it also made him sad that they, much like he had been, were part of a far branch in the Lykoi family, perhaps one that will never be as glorious as Itachi's lineage, or the blood of the Eternitys. He hoped much differently, but these children were sons of a bastard, and that already meant that they were going to have it a little rough. He would get them teachers and prepare them well for adulthood, he could only hope. They both also had Till's pink skin, making it impossible for them to be from any other sire, along with Coax getting his father's white mask over his face, while Valtin took much of Till's uncle's features and almost nothing from their mother aside from the dark freckling across an equally dark palette fur and a pale underside. The two handsome sons played at the man's ankles on this easy morning, while he cooked the meat that they were to eat, as their first cooked meal on his makeshift stove. He smiled down at them as he stirred the meat in broth and saw as they nibbled at his ankles. Once he put the pot's top back on the pot he suddenly hit the ground around the children with his hands and he acted as if he was going to eat them, in which they both ran away, giggling madly at their silly father.

Last edited by Till Van Ulrich-Lykoi on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Jmonster@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:54 am

A thousand teeth and yours among them, I know

The Tradesman slumbered comfortably in the chime of her childrens' laughter and the hearty scent of her husband's delectable stew. Though she wandered in the sandman's realm, Elody seldom slept deeply -- the demands of motherhood would never allow it, even subconsciously the hybrid was always alert. Since she had brought the Bambinos into the world, she had truly recognized how convenient their union had become. Though she strove to embody her own mother's endless doting and unconditional love towards her children, her husband always seemed to know when her lids became heavy. When her duties demanded attention, he always readily agreed to watch the boys while she scouted the Pine Barrens. Since the meteor's fall and all of the negative events that preceded the chaos, it was the first time in a long while that she felt secure.

Elody was pulled gently from her dreams as her childrens' laughter reached a peak, opening acidic eyes to grin bemusedly from the bed at her small family. Light fingers pulled the sheets up to her face, watching her mate as he played with them. With her life progressing so positively, the Lykoi regularly ignored many of the more negative and subtle changes, especially the slave's behavior at times. Elody always made note, but never backtracked or investigated. Elody respected Till enough to refrain from prying, expecting the brindled man to do the same. Secrets were meant to be kept, after all. In that moment, all that truly mattered was their little family and their political ascent. Their actions seemed to be convincing enough, and all gossip and speculation seemed to have been deflected. Secrets could wait.

Yawning, the hybrid stretched and pulled the covers from her body. Sleep brought refreshment, but her body still experienced the physical toll. Motherhood was a tedious job, often felt when she made her rounds. It would not be long until her boys could join her on her patrols, and definitely not long until Till could allow them to accompany his hunts. Her bright gaze settled on the three of them, reflecting genuine love for her young ones, and something for Till -- not romantic love, perhaps, something else. Gratitude, acceptance of the union they shared and the children that bound them. Stretching her aching body once again, Elody mumbled a soft "Having fun?" When her feet touched the floor, they were near-immediately met with stumbling feet and nipping teeth. She scooped them up in her arms, kissing the top of their little heads. She cradled them for a moment before they squirmed again, she placed the handsome sprouts down where they began to wrestle. Running her fingers through tangled tresses, the Tradesman faced her husband. Though it wasn't morning, and there was no real love between them, the coyote wasn't against flirting. "Mornin', sunshine...It smells so good in here. Did you add something new?" Her new role also granted a demanding appetite, the woman chuckled as her stomach rumbled audibly.

Jacoby, I am so sorry for the wait! ilu ♥ I won't be this slow again, eek! this post is so bad because of post-finals brain ;____; I swear they will improve! I am so sorry for the count on this too, your post was amazing| [wc — 502, +5] template by hilli

♥ avatar by raze | signature by jmonster ♥

Jada
Luperci Chaos Star
V I N D I C A T E
W A N D E R E S S

POSTED: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:16 pm

If I die and go to Hell real soon,
it will appear to me as this room
Optime | Late Morning | The Old Wall
This is where you would write something out of character.
WORD COUNT

Till's attention was divided from the children momentarily as he heard the rustle of his woman in bed. He smiled up at her as their eyes met and then looked back down to their beautiful sons. They were surefooted already, and so energetic that sometimes he wondered how they were to keep up with the little mutts. Till, himself had an almost boundless energy about him, but even with that he sometimes felt too tired to deal with the children, especially when they woke up in the middle of the night, wide awake and ready for food and play. These were the two main things that the children worried about and one could argue that that would never change about them. Till would teeter along the fence with that argument though, because he had seen others put jobs and spirits ahead of food and playtime. He wondered what the two would put ahead of everything else when they were older. It was impossible for them to know with as young as the two were now.

Till was greeted verbally by the beautiful woman, her voice soft and welcoming to his large ears, and this made a wide, content smile come across the husband's face. He nodded to her question and then released the pups to charge her as she got up from bed. Till stood back up then and looked at his small family that he had grown to love more than he thought he would originally. His heart fluttered lightly in his chest, and he only knew this feeling to be one that showed itself when he was with Dullahan, and this made him nervous, as well as confused him. Till still smiled to his family though, not letting the displeasure and confusion pass his face as he looked to them. He was getting better at not being as expressive as he once was, and he replaced emotions with others, and this helped with deceiving the general masses of his true outlook and feelings on things. The simple fact that he was getting good at this made the man a true Salsolan, as if the Warden was not already so.

The woman came to him after hugging their two children and letting them back down to play with each other. She asked him of his stew, and he nodded his head. I'm running out of the spices i usually use, but Lillith let me borrow some of hers. Rosemary and basil is what she said these were. he spoke to her as he leaned close to her and gave the woman a lick on her muzzle. Good morning, m'love. Did you rest well? I know the munchkins were a bit loud.... he spoke to her, hoping that they did not disturb her sleep, because he knew how cranky he'd be if they caught him on a day that he didn't get much sleep. He didn't wait for a response before he made the woman a bowl of the finished stew, for he had heard the rumbling of her stomach only moments before.

Template by Andi; image by Dark and J

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Elody listened in interest as he explained the changes to the stew. When it came to food, she had always been a woman of simplicity. She had seldom put much thought into ingredients or satisfying tastes -- but after getting to know Till's cooking, a bowl of hot stew laced with delectable spices beat a hunk of dry venison any day. It was fascinating how much she had changed since making her home in Salsola. The woman stretched herself again, shaking her head and speaking mid yawn, "I slept well, the boys didn't wake me." This was not entirely true, but she figured it didn't need to be stressed upon. She had duties that wouldn't be accomplished while sleeping. He kissed her muzzle and handed her a bowl, which she accepted gratefully. For a fleeting moment, it felt as if they were the epitome of a perfect family. But not really. It was important that Coaxoch and Valtin be ignorant to this fact as long as possible. Till was awfully handsome, he treated her well and made a good father to the boys. Other than being politically ideal for their family, she desired a different situation entirely.

She missed her freedom, sometimes. Coaxoch and Valtin were loved in a way she had never been able to muster for any other living being, but family tied her down. Upholding her reputation added to this as well. Sometimes she felt guilt when she desired to get out and be with other people, or the fear of gossip and slander held her back. Elody doubted that Till was really faithful, but this did little to upset her. The bowl was left to cool for a few moments before she tried it, she was met with an explosion of savory flavors. "This is really good..." Elody met his strange eyes, sitting back with a look of curiosity on her visage. "So...How have you been lately?" Their sons returned to snap at their parent's ankles before tumbling in the direction of the next room. "Where do you see yourself here in Salsola?" After all of this time, they had kept their ambitions and desires awfully quiet. The coyote returned to her stew, long ears inclined towards him as she filled her vocal stomach.

eep, this is really bad. my elody muse has been pretty low :C [wc — 383, +3] template by hilli

Jada
Luperci Chaos Star
V I N D I C A T E
W A N D E R E S S

POSTED: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:02 pm

Somehow I waste it all,
But my soul was born on the battleground

Beauty is what she radiated every morning that he was able to lay his cosmic eyes upon the woman. The lust for her within him never faded, and one often confused it with love, but he also knew the lust that he felt for his Dark Prince, and for others that caught the gaze of the man, and this made him confused as to what was love and what was lust. Till ws never good at telling the difference, and once could argue that he didn't want to know the difference and that he was perfectly fine with having a woman who he lusted with rather than loved. Hungry eyes took her in as she came to him, and pink appendage came from his maw to give her a good morning kiss. The hunger was seen as love from the boys, and they yipped and yapped about how "Daddy loves Mommy" like that was a bad thing. When Elody smothered the boys with her own love, he could see that he picked the best woman to have children with here. It was obvious that she loved them regardless of who he was, which was more than he could say for his own parents. Azucena was not negligent, per say, but Azu did not hug him and play with him as much as Elody played and hugged and loved on their children. Needless to say, Till was almost happy with the mistake they had made in making children on that drunken night.

"If you need to sleep more, I can take the boys out of the house on a little adventure, just tell me." he replied to her quickly after the woman yawned and told him the boys had not woken her. He figured this was a lie, but he didn't want to bluntly call her out on it, plus Till had other things to do in the house but he could and would easily leave if the woman wanted him to so she could rest. House chores could always wait for later, and he wouldn't mind having a day out with the boys if she wanted him to. He didn't push the subject though, only because he still liked to look at her and pretend that everything was normal, and that they were actually a loving couple that loved each other to the moon and back. He was in the middle of making his son's their bowls of meat soup when she asked how he was doing. "Hungry... but good otherwise." he spoke as he set the puppy's bowls down on the table to cool and then he pulled out his own, bigger bowl and made himself a bowl and he took a seat across the table from the woman, so he could look at her while they chatted. Little did they speak of how the other was doing, much less did they really speak of their aspirations. It was curious that the woman suddenly wanted to know these things. An ear twitched at her next question, of how he saw himself in the pack, but did not question her intentions in knowing. These were things she should know as his wife, he figured.

"I see myself as I am in Salsola. A bastard who rises through the ranks despite this. A man with a beautiful, legitimate family. A Witch of Salsola's coven. A Hunter, a Confidant."he told her all of these things, and while he had been specific about some things, he was not specific about the very last thing he said. There were words that he could not tell others, and he would be held to this whether he liked it or not, and not even his wife would be able to pry these secrets from his brain. He could easily tell her about his time as a witch, or a hunter, but not the words of a Confidant. "What about you, my love, what do you wish to be within our humble kingdom?" asked the man as he set down the bowls of food for his children, who easily ran up to their bowls and shoved their faces into their meal. Till too, took a spoonful in his maw and savored the taste of the tender, seasoned meat that touched his tongue.

ooc: I still love me some elody <3 Don't worry about being slow or giving me short posts, I just like writing books for you to read. <3 | [wc — 723] template by hilli

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Perhaps from an outside perspective, they all embodied the perfect family. It was all a carefully crafted lie, a ruse. While her love for Till was feigned, the love for her children was genuine and true. Now that was the kind of love that couldn't be fabricated out of political interests. A keen eye could potentially see that the couple spent most of their time apart -- they owned different residences, it was the children that kept them together. The shifts they took with watching the whelps allowed them to tend to duties within the pack. White teeth were bared in a grin as she chuckled at her children, their chanting and boisterous actions kept her feeling young. The Tradesman saw the hungering gaze, she quirked a brow, her smile edging slyly on the corner of her black lips. Later, her vitriolic eyes promised.

"I was thinking of taking Coaxoch and Valtin to the Pine Barrens this afternoon," Elody suggested, they had hunted with Till but much was to be learned about avoiding the traps that lined Salsola's claim. "You are free to join us, by all means. It will be soon that they will need to know Salsola's land...they'll need to be aware of the traps." Her thoughts drifted back to the old man whom had caught himself in one of the traps, and with Rafael's help they had run him off. As they sat and ate together, she watched his ear twitch at her question. It was seldom that they ever really talked, their relationship was mostly physical and for the sake of their little ones. Talking seriously was often overlooked. A genuine smile changed her features this time. She knew Till had been a bastard child and his efforts to scale Salsola's hierarchy perhaps proved more challenging than the average individual. But their mistake wasn't truly a bad thing. He was right, they had been blessed with beautiful children. Their union was legitimate and her children need not struggle as he did growing older. She nodded as he spoke of his intentions and aspirations, dotted brows raised in surprise about his interest in the coven. She had spoken of such magic with the Bard, but was guilty for never acting on her spirituality. "The coven...interesting." She mused as she chewed on a piece of meat. He had stressed the word Confidant, but she did not pry, she commented. "Does this mean I can finally unload all of my secrets on you? Promise that you won't tell anyone." Elody winked and smiled as if she had many, but this was not true.

The woman sipped on her stew, when she finished she crossed her thin hands and looked him in the eyes. "The coven sounds like a good fit for you. What faith do you practice in?" Her ears perked curiously, while the coven was decidedly not for her, it was always a treat to learn something new. Was it the same faith as the many D'Angelo's that had migrated to the Thistle Kingdom? Or another completely? She knew a few specific pack members to be polytheistic and open to the many schools of belief. He reflected the question back towards her and she shook her head. "It's been difficult finding my place. I think the Defense tier is best for me...I still like the notion of Informatore, but I can't bring myself to be absent so much when we have the young ones." She turned her head to gaze on her boys, who had taken to laying near the fireplace, chewing on each other's ears. "I used to be a fighter in Anathema. And border protection is important to me. I killed a man who made it past the traps, after the star fell. She paused for a moment, her voice coming lower and softer. "I found out he was my nephew, my gentle brother's son." It had taken her a long time to tell this, but the blow of the deed had lessened over time.

I love J novels! ♥ woop where did all of this ramble come from? lmao[wc — 685, +5] template by hilli

Jada
Luperci Chaos Star
V I N D I C A T E
W A N D E R E S S

POSTED: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Send me a sign !
Heal this broken melody,

It did not pass him, her acid look that gave him affirmation that she would join his shenanigans later, and only smiled slyly at the woman as he let his attention fall to their sons for a moment. She told him of his plans of the day with the boys, and then promptly invited him to tag along, and he replied with a brisk nod before his tongue curled around the words of affirmation. "Ah, yes. I will join you all, for it is time for them to learn the land. Maybe one day they will become mappers, as I have." he knew that mapping was extremely valuable in Salsola, and he was often given permission to leave for extended times to simply update maps that detailed not only trade routes, but also to create hunting maps inside of Salsola. He believed that this skill had saved him from extreme scrutiny, for it had been a trade that was not too typical for a Salsola born, but a skill taught straight from the Lord Commander himself. He might not have been born of true Salsola blood, his skill set and the fact that he was born on Salsola soil had saved him more than once.

He took another spoonful of stew to his maw and still smiled gently at the warm and hearty taste of his stew. He was becoming quite the cook, and it wasn't really on purpose, and he didn't truly follow any recipes, only experimented with herbs and spices that he borrowed and traded for within and outside of Salsola. He always ran things that he harvested himself by Lillith, the Serpent Witch, but he often came back with weeds, and found that it was easier to just trade for things he knew would work rather than freshly picks weeds that did nothing for him but waste his time.

Elody's surprise at his confession of being a man who believed in magic was not unwarranted, for the male kept his spirituality, his pack life, and his social affairs separate from each other. "Ah yes, I was taught at a very young age the spiritual values of Salsola, and the ghosts that dwelt within the forests." he didn't completely lie because of his time spent with Lillith, and the "god-fearing" Lord Commander, two polar opposites, both practitioners of strange arts and tellers of strange stories. "It always interested me as a child, and I have kept up many practices since then of my beliefs. I don't much like others knowing of my practices, but now that there is a job for it, I figured it was time to step out of the shadows and be known as what I am, A Witch." The man growled as he spoke these words, a deep rumble from his chest was anything but threatening, rather it was a growl of deep pleasure and delight.

Her comment was recognized by the man and he nodded his head. "You may tell me what you wish, and a punishment for if my tongue should slip. For these are the terms of a contract of Confidants." his words were serious, but a coy smile rested on his maw, so it was hard to determine if he was joking or if his words were actually truth. She asked more of his faith then though, asking of which gods he followed, and for the slightest moment, he didn't know what to tell her. Did he practice the Helsi's god, or did he worshiped the gods of Khalif? Should he give her the truth of his following of the Red God?

"I am a man of many faiths." his tongue let the words slither from his maw, confident in tone and presence. "So it's hard to say which I am, but I do adopt the rituals of Khalif, and even those of the Helsi clan. I also follow the god of the Serpent Witch and her sons." he spoke to her, telling her names that she might not have known, or known completely, but he did not speak common names of each religion, for he didn't feel the need to. He almost wondered if she would ask of the Serpent and her sons, but he hoped not, for he did not want to have to explain them to her. Even if she asked, she was asking to not be answered in a clear manner, for the man was an enigma, even to those who truly knew who he was. Even The Dark Prince did not know some of the things that Till did, what he had participated in, and his beliefs.

Elody was always a woman of simple words. She spoke so simply to him, as if she never had any secrets, but the next words that had come from her had surprised him in the least sense. She was a warrior of the cavern pack of Anathema, a scout of borders and traps. She was a woman of murder. This was her secret. Till smiled, as his pale brows jumped high on his forehead in surprise. Women of the sword were often covered in scars, and Elody was still as beautiful as the day she had been born, skin almost virgin aside from the mark of Salsola that she bore on her hip, the same as the one we wore on his neck. She was truly Salsolan now, for her secrets were as dark as the night that the terrors dwelt.

"You were doing the service of your pack. Better to murder a family member than to let them harm Salsola. You should be proud, not ashamed, my love." he sympathized with her with little hesitation, he put a hand on her forearm and squeezed gently. "Salsola was still wary of men who make it past our borders, for remember the men who dropped women at our borders?" the man asked her, knowing that she would remember the horrors of the men who killed women and dropped them at the borders. "Is your nephew's spirit at rest? Maybe I can help you do that, if we see him in the Blackwoods." the man spoke to her, wondering if she felt as if his soul was not to rest and she needed comfort from an uncomfortable spirit. He smiled still to her, hardly affected about the news that his wife murdered her family in the name of Salsola.

ooc: I loved every second of your last post agh <3 | [wc — 1080] template by hilli

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

Dead Topics