[m] open your chest, look down, reach in

p. Lukos | Thackary Village

POSTED: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:29 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

[ 500+ ] » For Lukos ~

Images of home, her mother, and their former lands flashed before her tired eyes. The Szenne featured was a younger version of her current self, but one that she did not realize. She was a happy Szenne, a carefree Szenne, and a complete Szenne. Her mother smiled over to her – the sunshine medallion dangling from her neck – and as she went to fix a strand of her dark hair, Szenne eyed the white rock ring on her pointer finger. All sounds in the dream echoed as if they weren’t really right there and instead so far away.

SLAM!

Szenne’s eyes flew open to stare forward at a stained, peeling ceiling above. Pale green eyes peered around the room as reality started to set in. She hadn’t been with her mother at all; it had been a dream. Szenne sat up rubbing away the sleepiness from her face, and her usual foul mood set into place again. She wasn’t ready to get up, but she also wasn’t ready to see the eyes or the long dark locks of her mother again. That was a life best left behind in the beautiful lands of …

What time was it anyway?

Daylight spilled through the windows still, so it wasn’t late. This was further confirmed when Szenne went to the window and determined the position of the sun. It was late noon, about. She shuffled towards her door and pulled it open, but her first step out into the hall wielded something sharp.

”Ow, fuck!” she snarled, and fell back into her room on her ass. Holding up her foot, there was a splintered bone sticking from her footpad. With furrowed eyebrows and a soured expression, she plucked the bone from her foot and realized the pile of what seemed to be fowl bones in front of her doorway. What the actual fuck? she murmured, and upon thinking of who would do this, Lukos’ contorted alter ego’s face popped into mind: Pita.

Snarling, Szenne jumped to her feet and stomped to Lukos’ room where she expected to find one of them. She was livid, and not thinking clearly. When she reached his room door, she flung it open so hard that it hit the wall with a loud bang, and then she marched toward Lukos’ bed of furs with her arms outstretched.

But something stopped her from wrapping her hands around his throat. It was the fear of who would hear or see her killing her master. And then what would she live for? Nothing. She would die at the hands of her captors because she couldn’t figure out how to lay low.

So, instead, she snarled and with one of the bigger bones in her hand, she flung it at Lukos’ head before she began yelling at him at the top of her lungs. ”What is up with leavin’ a pile of broken bones in front of my door!? Ya know I’m not gonna be much use to ya when I’m hurt, so ya best be usin ya brain a little more clearly, Pita!” In her rage, she had not considered which of them the body might wake up as.

Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:56 am

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Words: 000
Date: July 18th
Place: Thackary Village
Form: Optime
Alright, now we begin.

It was rare for him to sleep in his own bed these days. Or for the wolf to sleep at all, in fact. The pups had been born and growing, though not much of his daily routine had changed from a month ago. Hunt, transport, protect, and intermittently, sleep. There were other things to do from time to time, but mostly he had been consistent to this schedule. Lukos was consistent, at least. His counterpart deviated once or twice here and there to retain a sense of normalcy where it had been obliterated. Unfortunately, that would come to a head on this day.

The male's sleep was much more tortured than the family he often kept vigil over, or even his servant that shared the same housing. It was full of anguish in these times, full of garish atrocities and self-hatred that only a broken mind and a vivid imagination could conjure. Laughing faces that weren't his own, screams and pleas, and such an intensity of remorse and anger that no amount of tossing and turning could vanquish. He couldn't fight these demons off, not from his unprotected slumber. In the end, it was always himself staring back at him. Somberly, he would study his own face and find disappointment and disgust in every facet. What a miserable failure.

The nightmare's only weakness was the saving grace of an impending throttling. The loud crash of the door threw the wolf from his curse as he hurled his arms up to guard himself instinctively, as whenever something loud happened suddenly there was a need to defend against bodily harm. As his mind struggled to catch up with his body, a hard projectile smashed into his arm, his prediction ringing true. Eyes blinking rapidly, they zoomed wildly about just enough to see a large bone careening across the bed. Lovely. Lukos thought.

Then she was on him verbally, shouting about something Pita had done to her. A very defeated-looking Lukos raised his hands in surrender, sleepily saying "You've got the wrong maniac, I'm afraid." Continuing to keep his hands up, the wolf slowly sat up at the edge of the bed. "What can I do for you?"

Image: JLS Photography | Texture: Mercurycode & Xnienke | Table by Sammiie

Avi by the amazing Corie!
The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

POSTED: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 am

[ 300+ ] » ooc text here

The contrast between the pleasant dream and the utter chaos was what consisted of Szenne’s life. It was kind of what defined Lukos as well. Lukos was a laid-back guy, yet when his other personality sat in the driver’s seat, his life was turned upside-down, and an opposite personality came out. The situation turned from peaceful to worse in the matter of one action; one that the real Lukos was not even aware of.

”What can ya do for me?!” she snarled, looking him down then up. ”I’ll tell ya what ya can do for me – clean up those fuckin bones out there! I swear Pita is getting on my last nerve.”

It calmed her and frustrated her at the same time that Lukos wasn’t actually the one she wanted to go off on. She wanted Pita. She wanted to rip him a new asshole, but instead, she got Lukos who was actually innocent in this whole situation. Her morals told her she couldn’t flip on him too bad because he was ignorant to the whole situation. Still, she’d vent here and now, because she could.

”Ya need to do somethin’ about that,” she pointed to her head and rotated her finger in a circular motion, ”shit, Lukos! He’s drivin’ me insane and goin’ against all my hard work to keep this place in shape.” The bones were just one thing – and there were others. Other situations where Pita’s actions made her work harder, pissed her off, or ultimately was rude to her. Of course, it wasn’t like any other member would think twice about being rude to her. She was a slave – the lowest of the low.

Szenne resolved to standing in the room with her arms crossed over her chest, staring down at Lukos on his bed. Her brow furrowed, her ears pointed forward, and her eyes bore down into his in the angry manner Lukos was probably the most familiar with.

Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:41 pm

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
OOC text here.

Lukos let out an exasperated sigh when Szenne had begun to explode on him. How typical of Pita to make a mess and expect Lukos to clean it, literally and figuratively this time. Still, it's not exactly like he can forbid him from being a messy person. Even if it was on purpose, Pita would still probably do what he wanted despite Lukos' demands. Words seemed to not phase him at all. And now Pita's problems were becoming his. He rubbed his eyes with two fingers while folded over slightly. "Yes, he has that effect on people. Trust me."

Honestly, the alter ego had begun to start more trouble than when he openly attacked Lukos' psyche, and just by pestering the servant. Lukos tried to be as accommodating as possible to keep everyone happy, but Pita just made things worse and worse. No matter how hard the male tried to appease Szenne's appetite for freedom by allowing her to roam around as she liked as long as she obeyed him, Pita seemed to push that limit to a near breaking point. And then this happened. Szenne's temper was strong enough without someone eagerly stoking the fire. The only thing the crazy alter had going for him was this was his only way of retaining something familiar. He and Szenne being at odds kept a fairly consistent air of chaos, yet comfort. At least this would never change.

The grey wolf looked at Szen as she asked him to take action, accompanied by the universal "crazy" motion. Surprisingly he laughed a little, with a smile on his face. "Oh, he's making you go insane, huh? That hasn't happened to anyone before." He stopped, realizing that even though he did see humor in her words, not all of it was his own. The psycho in question had been very silent the whole time, but Lukos could just feel that he was listening, intently.

Lukos mimicked Szenne, but crossing his arms in a more relaxed manner as he leaned against a bedpost. He gave a knowing look right back at her, settling in for a lengthy discussion. "Okay, why don't you start with giving me a rundown with everything he's been up to lately, since he's so touchy as not to say. Leave nothing out, I want to know all he does." Hopefully by the end of this, he could negotiate some sort of compromise.

The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

POSTED: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:25 am

[ 000 ] » ooc text here

Lukos was acting too calm for Szenne to properly flip out. Her rage was burning, and Lukos was yawning. He was understanding, and yet, that wasn’t what Szenne was after. She wanted something to be done about Pita, not for Lukos to agree with her. Her blood boiled, and she refused to let Lukos’ calamity simmer it down.

”You know this alter of yours is makin me think twice about how I feel about remainin loyal to this fuckin place,” she growled. ”If an imaginary personality can run around rampant without consequences, a slave can walk right the hell up outta here with any, too!” She was threatening him, yes, and she was unsure of how he was going to take it. Would he catch her bluff? Because she sure as hell wasn’t bluffing. She had been planning an escape for a long time now. Or would he take her as serious as she deserved to be?

”Pita’s shit doesn’t belong on a list, damn it. It belongs out of ya head. Most of all, though, it belongs away from me!” Szenne exhaled heavily. She didn’t plan on listing all the things bothering her like he was some sort of damn therapist there to make it all better. She was going to drill it into his head that he better fix this fucking issue, or she was going to find a way to escape this shit. It was bad enough that she was a slave, but now she had to be abused by her master… and if she was unmistaken, that was against pack rules…

Hm…

Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:41 pm

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Sorry for being so late with this!

He was all smiles up to the point when Szenne threatened her leaving. That certainly grabbed his attention, as he sat straight up. A look of concern furrowed into his face, as he eyed her. She wouldn't say this if it was any run-of-the-mill annoyance. Something was up. And, of course, he completely believed her words. the woman didn't seem to look like she was joking. Calmly, yet sternly, he began to speak. "Szenne, you have to tell me what he's been up to. I can't get him to let me in, and I can't do anything about it if I don't know. So please, tell me." Being in a servant-master relationship, at least to Lukos, required some degree of trust. And if he was lucky, some respect was mixed in somewhere as well. He respected his servant for being loyal for this long, so it was long overdue that he showed it.

He was looking at her straight on now, eye to slightly higher eye. "I need your help on this." He was being completely earnest with his servant now. If he wanted to get a handle on himself, outside help was mandatory now. There was no way to tackle this problem alone, and he knew it. If Lukos continued to let Pita run rampant, it might affect more than just Szenne too. It could bleed into every aspect of his life, even more so than it already had. Total ruination of all his hard work. If Pita wanted to try to keep things the same, that was fine. But when he started to get out of hand again, that's when the line would be drawn. And now, it seems that Lukos would have to start drawing.

The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

POSTED: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:27 pm

[ 300+ ] » send me a PM if there's more that you wanted me to mention? We should've had more Pita threads before this thread so I had more to go off of lol.

”The real question is what he ain’t been up to.”

Lukos’ demeanor was too calm, too serious. Szenne fumed in silence for a moment as she tried to think of what to tell the man, her master. What Pita had been doing around her wasn’t as bad as she let on, but it was annoying. While it didn’t physically harm her, it did make her life harder than it needed to be. And already being a slave, she wanted to keep that never-ending duty as easy as possible.

Pita was a liability to her.

Szenne growled, rolled her eyes, and began. ”He left a pile of goddamn bones in front of my door! I stepped on them and got stabbed in the foot,” she growled, pointing down to her foot. ”What are ya gonna do when ya slave is incapacitated from workin’? What would Anathema do to me if I can’t fulfill my only purpose for livin’?” She allowed a dramatic pause for that to sink in.

”Aside from that, he’s been a real nuisance. Real difficult to deal with; real difficult to tolerate. He eats my fuckin’ food all the time, so not only do I go hungry until my chores are done, but I also have to go huntin’ again afterwards. When he’s lurkin’, I always end my work day more exhausted than the last because he adds extra work to my plate!” Her rants could have been taken as general complaints from an unhappy slave, but he asked. Her duties had run smoothly for a long time until Pita had started showing up more often than not and throwing everything out of whack.

”So maybe these reasons aren’t serious enough for you, but they’re makin’ me wish I left this fuckin’ place a long time ago!” she growled, her hand on her hip and her eyes borrowing down into his.

Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:56 pm

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
Oh, don't worry, that's plenty. And you're probably right, hindsight's 20/20. ^_^" WOO PROMOTION YEAH THANKS EVERYONE k I'm good now.

Finally, Szenne had begun to open up to him about what had been going on. Taking a more comfortable position, Lukos settled in for a lengthy discussion, or what he would presume to be one. Her remark about how Pita had been quite active lately was both concerning, yet at the same time a little redundant. Lukos had known that the alter had been keeping himself busy recently, but he was more concerned about how he did this. "Care to elaborate?" Lukos asked, raising a brow at his servant.

With a roll of the eyes, Szenne had started to give the grey wolf a rundown of what his counterpart had been doing to her. And boy, did she have some steam to let off. Complaining about her foot, she did have the point about how Pita caused indirect harm to her, even if she was a tad harsh about it. "Don't be ridiculous, that's not your only purpose. There's..." Lukos thought to himself, quickly looking towards the floor as a hand clasped his muzzle in deep thought. After a bit of silence, he glanced back up at Szenne with a simple "Continue." He'd have to fix that somehow.

The rest of her complaints sounded fairly standard, with the two of them not exactly getting along. He really didn't know what-- Then Szenne said something that made him stop mid-thought. For the remainder of her report, the wolf had an incredulous look, as his head was tilted to the side. As she came to the height of her rant and eventually the slave's ace-in-the-hole threat, Lukos lowered his muzzle to the floor. Wordlessly, he stood up from his seat, and was now looking down at Szen with a clenched fist. The expression on his face was very clear. He was pissed.

"Why didn't you come to me earlier." he said through gritted teeth. Disengaging his attention from the woman, he glanced around the room for the standing mirror, which was sitting in the corner. "Stay." he told his servant without even looking at her, marching off to go find something. After some rummaging around the house, Lukos quickly stormed back into his room with an empty wine bottle left over from some time ago. Giving a smoldering glance towards Szenne, he moved for the real source of his anger. Standing in front of the broken glass of the mirror, Lukos growled at its surface. He had put the thing here some time ago as a nice little touch, but ever since Pita had shown himself and Anathema moved back to it's old stomping grounds, he didn't dare look at his reflection. Until now. "I know you're there." he said, glaring at the frame.

Something within the wolf's mind stirred, a wave of uneasiness emanating from it. He was listening. Taking a moment to compose himself, Lukos straightened himself out and put on a scowl rather than an all out snarl. "You better come out. Right. Now." As he continued to stare at the mirror, Lukos began to toss the bottle up and catch it, over and over. And now, he waited for a response.

The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

POSTED: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:32 am

[ 300+ ] » ooc text here.

Lukos said very few words for all the words that she had just let out. It frustrated her some knowing that she could go on for days with all the complaints that she had, and all he could say was “elaborate,” “continue,” “go on”, and ”stay”. She even offered him a doubting look when he tried to argue that slaving wasn’t the only purpose she was alive. Of course it was. If there had not been a window for slavery, she would have been skewed in the arena – either skewed for killing that cocky, pink-eyed bitch or skewed in round 2 by another overzealous Anatheman who would have overpowered her, but not outsmarted her.

If slavery wasn’t her only purpose, then why did he have to take her things? Why did he have to take her mother’s things to ensure she stay put? Why did he have to hide them from her? Why did the pack have to hunt her down if she were to run? He and Szenne both knew that that was pure bull shit flowing from his mouth.

”Why didn’t you come to me earlier?” Was he serious? He knew who she was, and he knew that she took care of herself. She’d keep to herself all the way up until it turned into abuse, and then she’d storm on him (still largely on her own) to confront him about it. Szenne was never the type to ask for help.

With a face of scorn, Szenne watched Lukos stand in a knot of rage, rummage through his room for an empty bottle, and then stand in front of his mirror tossing the glassware up in the air like a tough guy. Who was he trying to fool? Malus would knock both his personalities on their asses 10 times over before he could properly stand there tossing the bottle like he was something.

Folding her arms over her chest, Szenne watched the emptiness flicker behind her master’s eyes as he stared into the mirror. She was about to see a freak show.

Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:24 am

O
O
C

T
E
X
T
A freak show indeed.

Lukos wasn't focused on Szenne anymore. He had an error to fix, and he intended to do so swiftly and permanently. Even so, he could see her reflection on the edge of the mirror, looking like a disapproving nun. Well, it didn't matter anyways. This was for her sake after all, not for her acceptance. As long as the behavior was corrected, she wasn't in any danger. "Piiiitaaaaa." he said, an impatient tone in his voice. The figure in his mind could feel it as well, stirring uncomfortably. If he was paying attention to Lukos' day to day life, and he was, the alter knew what he had done wrong. He just wasn't right about whether or not he could get away with it.

"Come on, I thought it was weird you were being quiet. It's not like you. Let's talk, pal." A slight thump could be heard with every catch of the bottle, as he glared into the mirror. His eyes were quite full with emotions in fact. Anger, disgust, disapproval, and all for one thing that continued to be a pain in his side even now, after everything they've been through. He'd had enough.

Finally, the entity in his mind made itself known. Whaddya want? he shot at Lukos from within his head, not having the nerve to even speak out loud. "You know what this is about, asshole. Don't pretend to be stupid." The grey wolf suddenly stopped tossing the bottle. "It's a very curious choice for you, not to talk aloud. What, nervous in front of company?" he jeered at his reflection, something he had been afraid of for too long. There was a long pause, and then Pita thought at Lukos again. I don't know what you're talking about.

"Excuse me?" Lukos demanded, clenching his teeth. I don't know-

Without any indication or warning, Lukos' right hand smashed the bottle into the wall, pressing it through the glass. "What the actual fuck!?!" Pita screamed, using Lukos' mouth for the first time in the conversation. He reeled back, twisting into the wall as he clutched the hand that dozens of glass shards had tore through his skin. "God, DAMMIT." he yelled. With an apparent shift in character, Lukos took the reins right back. "See, now everyone can hear you."

"Are you fucking crazy?!" In any other circumstance, both personalities would've realized how redundant that statement was immediately.

Lukos pushed himself off the wall, wheeling around to face the mirror again. "You know. IF you ever do something like that again, I will crush so many bottles like this again, neither of us can use our hands. You got that!" A snarl erupted from his throat, to which Lukos pressed down on the lower region of his palm, causing him to yelp in pain. "FINE! Fine, you win." "Good." Lukos said, standing as he doubling over from exhaustion and agony.

Straightening his back, Lukos turned to face his servant, with an honest to God smile on his face. "Problem solved."

The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

Dead Topics