[M] I miss you in the basement

AW | D'Neville Mansion | Co-Rank Thread

POSTED: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:30 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

(302) for Izual's woodcutter corank. Feel free to help, make conversation, or just come and find him looking like a maniac xD Mature because Izual's thinking some gory thoughts.

The red star had left a lot of chaos behind and plenty of downed trees to convert into useful things, such as building planks and firewood. Izual didn’t know much about craftsmanship or carpentry, so he couldn’t be a help with making planks unless someone showed him how. However, chopping firewood was easy enough, given that one actually knew what chunks of firewood looked like. Since it only required swinging an axe hard enough to split wood, Izual was capable enough for this job.

He had taken rounded chunks of a skinnier tree, it seemed, and formed a messy pile beside a strong tree stump in the backyard of the D’Neville Mansion. There, he had begun to chop the wood chunks in half. At first, it was rough to get into the pattern. Sometimes he didn’t swing the axe hard enough to split through the wood; sometimes he swung to hard and missed, creating a new gouge in the stump’s base. But once he fell into a rhythm that he didn’t know he could muster, the chopped chunks fell off to the other side of the stump, forming another messy pile of newly chopped wood.

At one moment, the gleam of the axe caught his eye and he held it up, grinning that sinister grin that always happened upon his maw. He imagined burying the axe in some unsuspecting Luperci’s chest like he had done with the wood so many times before. He imagined the blood-curdling scream that he knew all too well. These thought would have made anyone else question their sanity, but it brought Izual back to pleasurable times.

What he had not realized was that he stood there, quietly staring at the axe with a grin on his face, while a newly propped chunk of wood waited for him.

Last edited by Izual Massacre on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:04 pm

She was patrolling.

Ensuring the lands of Inferni were safe took more than simply wandering the skull-lined borders – one had to wander the lands as well. From one side to the other, she wandered the places that many of her packmates could be found. Her feet carried her closer to the mansion, and it was noise that brought her around the back of it. There, in the sunlight, stood a large male of muddy-hued fur mixed with red. He had an axe raised, and wood around him.

Slowing her gait, more comfortable when she realized that it wasn't some interloper injuring anyone she considered family, the Bellum approached. Have you rusted? she queried, standing on four clawed feet rather than two, her halfling form big and lanky and covered in the golden fur of a coyote. She adopted that from her mother, as she did her eyes, rather than the darkness and red gaze from Hybrid's line. Holocaust. It was a name rarely used these days, with Aeron having chosen to name her daughters things other. Creed. Wraith. Torment. But no Holocaust, nor Massacre, to trail the lineage of Inferni's once-fierce warrior at Gabriel's side.

Standing there like that is a bit odd, she pointed out next, planting her furry rump on the ground and merely watching the large figure from her lower position.

[231]

Jeremy Brooks | Mercurycode | Table by Sammiie

POSTED: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:05 am

(195) Thanks for joining! :D

At the sound of a voice, Izual snapped out of his thoughts. The fear on the made-up Luperci’s face melted away to reveal a face of a woman and gleaming orange eyes (much like his own) staring back at him. She had questioned him, and at the time, he hadn’t been paying attention to anything happening in his waking life. He was too pulled into the past, too pulled into pleasurable thoughts, too pulled into his nature.

”What?” he asked, raising his eyebrows. His orange eyes focused on her as he let the axe fall into the wood chunk below, sticking out just a bit. He rubbed his hands together, relaxing them, stretching them from the tedious task. Her eyes. They reminded him so much of his own, of Belial’s. Where did that confused little Coyote run off to anyway?

”Well, staring at me is a bit odd too,” Izual grumbled, turning fully to her now. She looked a lot like a confirmed cousin – one that Belial had acquainted himself with accidentally. Wraith Creed. He wondered if they were related, and in turn, he and her related. Not that it truly mattered, but those eyes

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:53 pm

The brows of the copper-eyed male lifted, displaying his inquiry on his face instead of just through words – What? he demanded, fixating on her eyes as he returned to reality. The eyes, golden like her mother's, blinked slowly in response. Staring was odd, claimed the male, and this was true, but he was the one staring as much as she.

Perhaps I considered you dangerous, and wanted to make sure.

She felt it was a reasonable excuse. He had been loud, had drawn attention to himself, and she was on patrol. Wood for winter? came next, the Bellum drilling him curiously as she observed the axe and wood around them. Her tail, stunted in her bear-like body, swished across the ground. As time looking at him progressed, his face became vaguely familiar – he had been part of Inferni for a year before she left, though she'd not spoken to him before.

And who are you? she asked next, thumping her tail once more against the ground in an idle movement.

Es cousin time! Woo! [WC 174]

Jeremy Brooks | Mercurycode | Table by Sammiie

POSTED: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:10 am

(249) ooc text here

Dangerous? Him? She must’ve sensed it on him. She must’ve read his mind. The violence seeped off of his fur and into the minds of those around him. He would have to be mindful of who was around when he thought of those thoughts again. These Inferni women were able to read minds – or at least, this one was.

”You have nothing to be afraid of, little lady,” Izual purred. He found it cute that she was concerned for her well-being. Legally, he couldn’t do anything to his pack mates. Even then, he knew the moral code of pack life and if he continued following that, he wouldn’t want to do anything to his pack mates either.

”Yeah,” Izual answered, gazing down at the pile beside the sturdy tree stump. Wood for anytime, really. But he guessed winter was when it was utilized most. He didn’t know. All he knew was that it needed to be chopped, and he was there chopping it.

Izual’s head snapped forward, back on Lucilla’s face when he heard her question. Orange eyes studied her face for a moment before he answered, ”Izual Massacre.”

Now was his chance to get her name, to find out, once and for all, why her eyes struck him so familiar. Why she seemed to carry a scent that he found so familiar. Why she even cared so much about his wood-chopping in the first place. There was much to be learned about this woman, and so much potential.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Izual Massacre. Massacre. The name rung hollow in her ears, the golden-eyed Key allowing her ears to lift and pivot, listening as he spoke. Massacre was another family name; Holocaust, Massacre – this male was, somehow, family. Of course, Hybrid had been family and she would deny such a thing now, so perhaps she would not claim this one either.

Still, it would be impolite to ignore his introductions.

Lucilla Key, answered the coyote, her head tilting to the right instead of the left while she observed the darker-furred Massacre, Born and raised here. She stepped forward, and her stocky Secui frame began to elongate and slim down, shifting to two feet instead of four. She did not stand tall, being what she was, but she stood proud in her Optime body, the mane crowning her head falling in fluid waves of honey around her shoulders. Do you want help with that?

It seemed like an odd question, she was certain. She was not the type of woman to appear capable of outdoorswork, but she knew she was stronger than she appeared.

[wc: ###]

POSTED: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:43 pm

(249) ooc text here

”Ah, Key?” he echoed smoothly. He recognized the name from when Belial had been going on once about their cousins who resided in the pack. She further confirmed it by telling him she was born and raised in Inferni. ”You’re Uncle Hybrid’s daughter, aren’t you?”

Izual’s eyes lingered on her form a beat too long as she changed from her four-legged form to her two-legged. He studied the way her body changed form, and then judged it once it had finished. She wasn’t very tall, but her demeanor showed she was confident.

”Not really,” he admitted. He had it. It was a way in which he exuded the ever-present build up of aggression in him. Plus, there wasn’t really a rush to how much wood he was able to chop today. ”But if you want to, be my guest.” Though, she’d either need to make use of the ground or find another chopping block somewhere.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:52 am

You're one of uncle Hybrid's daughters, aren't you?

One of uncle Hybrid's daughters. Yes, she was one of Hybrid's daughters – hateful, misogynistic Hybrid who had been dead for years now. Her large ears turned forward and stretched out to the sides of her head as she mulled over the words that slipped from this male's maw. It took her some time to understand what it meant for the two of them, that they were cousins like she and the children of Gabriel were cousins. She'd never met her father's family, not truly.

Yes. One of Hybrid's daughters, she finally confirmed, lifting her head to gaze skyward into the sun that caught her fur like molten gold. And you're the son of my uncle, was deduced next, though she had never met this uncle. But in the Massacre's eyes she saw her own, bright and sunny, and she was sure it was true enough.

He denied her offer to help, and she allowed it without trouble. She had no true desire to sit and chop wood. She had been patrolling. But now, faced with the chance to interact, she opted to lower herself to the ground and sit so she could watch. I'll watch instead. You seem to enjoy it.

[wc: ###]

POSTED: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:52 am

(192) ooc text here

Hybrid. Izual had heard a few magnificent stories about him from other Infernians. Hybrid was a savage man, they said. He killed and judged freely. Izual was jealous that he didn’t meet him. He thought he would have liked Hybrid. Hybrid sounded like his type of party man. A savage and a killer just like himself.

”Uncle Toxic, if I remember right,” he stated in an outwards breath, picking up the axe again to bring it down on a block of wood. The muscles rippled in his arms, and the wood cracked as it split down the middle from the force. Each of the pieces fell away to a different side as Izual picked up another chunk.

Enjoy it?” Izual asked amusingly. A grin parted his lips as he set the next piece of wood on the stump. ”Darling, shit like this is what keeps me sane! You don’t do stuff like this to let off steam?” Well, almost sane. Izual couldn’t ever truly be completely sane. He was too sadistic for it. His morals were all mixed up.

He swung the axe, and split the chunk of wood down the middle.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:30 pm

and the SHADE replied

It keeps him sane. That was what penetrated Lucilla's mind, sinking deep into the matter of her brain. Her cousin chopped wood to stay sane. There was a great twitch of a great, coyote ear in response, but she kept her mouth shut regarding her opinion of it. It would all be internalized. The wavering minds of her family was better off locked away, not prodded at with introspective fingers.

If she prodded, she might find something she disliked.

I patrol to ease my mind. A warrior she might be, but she often preferred the calm, orderly activity of patrolling. It was simple. It was easy. It was dull enough that her mind didn't require much thought in the matter. It satisfied her. Chopping wood would likely not have the same effect, even if it was repetitive. You chop wood. I patrol the pack lands. Her shoulders, dainty in size but broad to her frame, shrugged in their moment of ambivalence.

And then she wondered: Did you know my father?

Dead Topics