What A Nice Place You Have Here

AW; Attn Jazper or Alyssum!

POSTED: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:20 pm

(472) Bad post I know. >_< Let Sammie post then anyone else is free to come in. :) Also Backdated to Jan. 5th

Itzal's eyes traced the outline of the muscles on Axelle's back again, for the hundredth time. He smirked, enjoying the view of his mate that his position from the front seat of the cart. She was on her horse, Couer's, back. They were headed to Casa di Cavalieri she had said. And they were nearing the end of their journey. Itzal was kind of happy that they were going to be arriving any minute now. Horses and carts weren't his thing. He preferred his own two or four legs to travel by. He still saw horses as prey, and didn't get why Luperci's feeled the need to tame them. But Itzal saw the connection between Axelle and her horse and he didn't say anything. He had even gotten along with her horse too. At least, he hadn't growled at it or threatened to eat it. He supposed that was as close as they were going to get to friends.

Peeling his eyes from his mate's back Itzal started to look around, noting the change in scent. They had arrived. Soon they would be at the edge of the pack's territory and Axelle would howl to call someone to them. "Not much longer now babe." He called, though he was sure she noted the change in scent too. He leaned back, forcing himself to relax. Getting out of the pack had been good for him but he had trouble relaxing around strangers. All of his instincts screamed at him to make sure he had a blade in his hand when they neared this pack. But they were trying to improve relations between Anathema and these packs, not make them worse. So Itzal forced himself to think about something else. He forced his mind back onto the past few days. Camping out under the sun with Axelle at night, the two of the cuddled up under blankets that she had brought. The way that the day was passed riding, the two of them making jokes and talking. He had even tried riding with her one day. He had enjoyed the intimacy of being so close to her, but the constant movement of the horse wasn't something he could get use too. So he had stuck to riding in the cart from then on. The two of them had even gotten a chance to hunt together, something that had been very enjoyable. He loved watching her make a kill, the way all of her muscles flowed and tensed, the hungry look in her eyes as she went in for the kill. It was very appealing. And thinking about all of that helped Itzal to relax and convince himself that as long as neither side started anything, he didn't have to kill anyone. Because that would be bad for him and for Axelle. Very bad indeed.

Siggy by Westy. <3

(NPC of Sammiie)
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner! Matchmaker: Pair Who'd Make the Most Dysfunctional Babies with Amy!
King of Shadows

POSTED: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:36 pm

(411) AW, but I would like an authoritative figure in here at some point
Set for the afternoon, clear weather.

The trip to Casa di Cavalieri had been fun with Itzal and she was glad that she brought him along for the ride. It was a good learning experience for him as well – just in case he was ever able to get up to higher ranks, like the one she was in right now. The scenery dramtically changed once they got passed the Dampwoods. From caves and mountains to forests and open meadows – not to mention beaches as well, but they didn’t stretch that far out. She stuck to the middle of the country, hoping to cut through the land from the middle – cutting out all possible obstacles.

She looked over her shoulder as Itzal mentioned their proximity to the warrior pack. She smiled in her mate’s direction and kicked Couer into a faster pace. He couldn’t go too fast with a cart attached to his back, but he trotted a bit faster. Itzal sat behind her because he wasn’t accustomed to horses. She didn’t blame him – horseback riding was something that required a lot of time and use to get used to. She understood his wariness. She reached behind to touch his hand. ”Alright. So just sit tight once I call for someone.” She knew Itzal was uncomfortable with the situation and wanted him to feel as relaxed as possible. ”Don’t worry, baby. Nothing is going to go wrong.” She hoped.

Nothing should go wrong with this meet anyway – she had a cart full of weapons and meat for the pack to indulge themselves with. She had three swords and two bows in the back of the cart, complete with a couple hundred well-made arrows. She also had two large elk carcasses that were just caught a few hours ago. There would be no reason for the packs not to get along with this offering.

The trio carefully approached the borders to the warrior pack. Axelle stopped a safe distance away, hoping to keep it as respectful as possible. Couer halted with a snort, and he bowed his head, shaking away an itch (or something). Axelle tilted back her head and called for another – someone of rank or someone who was able to discuss pack relations with them. Once her song died out and there was no more air left in her lungs, she waited.

She turned back to Itzal and gave him a smile. At least this time, she had some help to drag the carcasses out of her green wagon.

Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 pm

That's Our Kind of Love
She had not expected it, but at one point in the early afternoon as she was reading a book she had already read once before, all three of her pups approached her and asked her in unison if they can go ride horses. She knew that the children knew about the stable and its inhabitants, and even saw some riders once or twice before, but they had never seemed too interested about it, really, so they eager request was a strange one to hear. A grin immediately colored her face -- she never frown or grimaced or scowled at her children's curiously or at the questions they would ask, no matter how ridiculous. She had to explain to them that they were no big enough to ride by themselves -- a collective chorus of moans and grips answer this -- but, she suggested something that was second best.

Antebellum was used to carrying game and saddlebags, so as she fitted the mare with a rather large sack that rested against her right flank, she hardly seemed to notice. She was glad that she had made the carrier for whenever she had a large haul from hunts or striked luck and caught something big, or else it would not have fitted three, small, excited pups easily and comfortably. In fact, it seemed that their request couldn't be at a better time; they were big enough not to be too fragile for the ride, but just small enough to be able to fit into one of her game bags comfortably and not to be at risk of being tossed out. Maybe they wouldn't admit it, but it seemed they were more happy to be riding in a bag than on top of one of the large horses, their excitement barely contained.

Alyssum kept their pace slow, but at times she would increase the mare's speed a fraction of a degree, to give the impression to the kids that she had suddenly went fast. They would squeal their delight as they bounded around in the sack, only their small, rounded heads slightly peeking out (she had gotten on to one of the girls, for she had her forepaws dangling out, and the ever watchful mother commented that she better tuck them back in or she was going to turn the horse around), demanding that she would go faster. They were in one of those processes, the light trot amusing them to no end, when an unfamiliar howl sounded across the territory. The trio immediately became silent, but after a moment, as the song was dying down, the three were declaring all sorts of things.

"Someone's in trouble, we gotta helps them!" Alexander, with his wide, green eyes, said worriedly, while the pale-coated Annabeth amended, "Nuh-huh, it'sa bunch of bad guys, we gotta beats them up!" Valerie, the one that most looked like her father, interjected, "Nuh-huh, Anna, we don't beats guys up, that's mean! We fights in battles and we wins nol-ba-ly!" They bickered for a moment longer, and Alyssum finally suggested, Well, you kids wanna go find out? Their squabble couldn't stop any sooner, and they couldn't agree any quicker.

She had picked up the speed a little, but never above a medium trot, and soon enough they were approaching the borders and where the call had come from. Annabeth, Valerie, and Alexander all stared at the figures ahead, and silently they stared as the four canines and horse came close enough for the mother's voice to be heard. Greetings! she called to the Anathemans, slowing Antebellum until she came to the bi-colored woman, where which she stopped. She glanced over at the wagon, and at the male who drove it, and something seemed off.

But, not in a sense where she thought that she was in danger, but something simply pericular and odd. Maybe it was the man? He seemed... familiar? She didn't know many wolves from the underground caves, and she wasn't sure if she was mistaken and thought him of someone else. While the thought poked at her mind, she did not allow it to consume it -- there were things to handle. She drew herself to her full height, and though she kept the friendly demeanor on her, it was clear by her posture that she was one of power on these lands. I heard your call, and I came over here as soon as I could -- is there anything that you two need help with? They did not appear that they were lost, but she could be wrong, and patiently sat upon the mare, occasionally glancing at her children, who were all quiet, analyzing the pair, it seemed.

Sorry for the delay! And the rather long post. x3 SSWM babble. / +782

Shannah
Luperci
long time traveller

POSTED: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:18 pm

out of character

The black wolf just nodded at Axelle's words, trusting his mate to make sure everything went smoothly. At least she was here to help him if he felt himself slipping. She was the only one he trusted to be able to stop him. As he thought about that, he settled back to wait. The wait wasn't too long before someone showed up to greet them. Or at least, someone along with three pups in a small sack. Itzal's gaze didn't last long on the woman before it drifted to the small sack and, against his better judgment, a small smile appeared on his lips. He liked pups for the most part, and he felt better with them around. Things were less likely to go hostile if the pups were here. It meant that the person greeting them was less likely to risk a fight. Something Itzal was grateful for. Thinking of the person greeting them, his eyes flicked back to the woman and really took her in since she arrived.

Something itched at the back of Itzal's mind as he looked at the woman, and he shifted in his seat for a second, letting Axelle handle the conversation part of it. While the two talked, Itzal couldn't help but stare at the female. She seemed...familiar. And it wasn't like Itzal to forget a face. But he hadn't been near this pack in a long while. Even when he was staying in Halifax he hadn't come out this way, and he didn't remember her from his time with Rio. He thought back farther, something stirring in his memory that he couldn't quite grasp. There was something about her features that spoke to Itzal. The shape of her ears, the narrow muzzle, and her small size made him think she had some coyote in her....coyote...

A gasp slipped from Itzal's lips as he sat forward, studying the woman closer. Yes, it had to be, as crazy as it seemed. "Alyssum? Is that you?" Itzal asked, part of him guarded, but the other party stunned and somewhat happy to see his friend from the coyote pack. At least he had thought they were friends. Itzal remembered briefly the crush he had formed on the girl, but that was before Pontiac. That was before he changed. He had been so different when he had known Alyssum, he didn't realize anyone from his time at Inferni, other than Aeron, who he still wasn't sure was there when he was, was still around. He hadn't seen any of them in almost a year and a half. Looking at Alyssum, he could see that she had changed too. Hell, she was a mother now. And from the way she greeted the, a leader of sorts. "It's been a long time, that's for sure. It's me, Itzal." He said, a sly smirk spreading over his face. Alyssum didn't know how much he had changed and he knew if she knew some of the stuff, she would see him differently. But he remembered them being some what of friends before, when he still craved his innocence. Maybe some of that was still alive. If so, it would help this meeting go easier.

Siggy by Westy. <3

(NPC of Sammiie)
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner! Matchmaker: Pair Who'd Make the Most Dysfunctional Babies with Amy!
King of Shadows

POSTED: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 pm

(314) Hi :3

They had been waiting a while, but it wasn’t long before another female on a horse came into view in the distance. Axelle eyed her calmly as she made her way toward them. She noted the pups in the game satchel and thought that was a cute idea. They all seemed to brighten as their mother approached, and Axelle straightened. ”Hi there. We’re here on orders of Aeron to offer you gifts and ask for a pack relationship of some sorts. I am Axelle Napier, Eligos of Anathema, and this is my mate, Itzal, Dasa of Anathema.” She paused for a second, feeling weird about the word ‘mate’ but happy at the same time. ”We hope you would accept the game we have in the cart as a gift, and hopefully we can go from there.” Then she fell silent as Itzal chimed in. She looked from the female and back at him as he spoke.

It seemed from the gleam in Itzal’s eye that he remembered her from somewhere. Axelle could feel the awkward jealousy bubbling up in her gut – but she didn’t understand it. She had no idea what type of relationship these two had, and it was stupid to get jealous over nothing. But she still felt it. ”You two know each other?” She didn’t mean for her tone to be discouraging – only surprised that they had a history together. Axelle’s eyes darted from one coyote to the other, hybrid in Itzal’s case.

She fell silent again, hearing Itzal repeat his name and then her eyes fell onto the young mother to see her reaction. Maybe by them knowing each other would give them an advantage. Since she already had ties with Anathema, maybe she would be more than willing to build a relationship. It all mattered on her reaction to him, and so Axelle sat silently and watched the two converse.

Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 pm

That's Our Kind of Love
She made sure to keep her gaze square on the woman, whom introduced herself moments later as Axelle, Eligos of Anathema. Despite casting the thought away from mind, the idea that the wolf was familiar nudged at her attention, but all she wanted to focus on was what the two were doing there. The woman spoke how she was sent by Aeron -- she had heard of her name before, the Angela of the mountains -- to discuss pack relations. As she introduced herself as well as her mate, the name struck another chord within her mind. Itzal. Yet, she did not allow herself to take a glance in the man's direction. What if it was not whom she thought it was? She did not want to appear she found anything odd with them, and kept her eyes locked until her name was spoken.

Part of her was not surprised that her name was called, but yet another part of her could not help but become a bit surprised at the situation at hand -- there was no doubt, he was the Itzal, one of couple of hybrids she had befriended while in Inferni. Memories came to mind, though they were rusty and not all that clear, for they were not often remember; that fact made her feel somewhat guilty that she had not thought about him after all this time, but maybe he had not thought about her much, either? After all, it seemed he was not doing too bad: he had a nice woman by his side, and he seemed to be in good health and in good standings with Anathema if he had been trusted to go on a diplomatic expedition.

She returned the smirk with her own wide grin, and it did not falter as Axelle, with some sort of emotion in her voice, asked if they knew each other. Alyssum guessed that she must have been wary, but she dismissed whatever feelings plagued the woman, knowing she had nothing to fret over. Me and Itzal were pack mates once, over the winter a year or so ago, she explained lightly, looking back over to the man with the same, cheeky smile. I honestly didn't except this, of all the things! That truly made things more interesting, and she added, a tad more serious now though never loosing the friendly charm, We can discuss relations, Anathemans. What kind of thing Aeron has on her mind?

+409

Shannah
Luperci
long time traveller

POSTED: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Crappiest post ever. >_< Sorry my muse is crap.

It appeared that Alyssum did recognize and remember him. Which was somewhat surprising to him, since it had taken him some time to remember the coywolf himself. He hadn't thought about her much. Her or anyone he had really know in Inferni. Of course, there were few he had really known. It was really no surprise he didn't think about that place more. He hadn't really ever settled in the pack. Most of his time was spent outside of it, exploring. But Alyssum had been somewhat of a friend. Thinking about it now, he almost felt bad about disappearing without saying good bye to her. But she appeared to be doing fine now, and that fact that she was greeting them at the borders of Casa di Cavalieri means that she had also left the coyote pack, and hadn't found her place there either. Hopefully she had found a place here. From the looks of things, her being in a position of power and having pups, she had. And Itzal had found his place in Anathema, with Axelle. And hopefully he would have pups soon too. Both of them had left Inferni, but it seemed they were both better off for it.

Now that Itzal was sure that this was the Alyssum that he had know in Inferni, his mind switched over to how they could use that previous relationship to benefit them. Sure, they hadn't been super close, but them knowing each other still had to help in some way. At the very least, perhaps she would be more inclined to listen to them. Itzal's mind worked to think of the possible benefits. As he was thinking, Axelle spoke up, questioning the pair's apparent familiarity. Alyssum explained to her that they had been in the same pack, but Itzal felt it was best if he also said something. There was nothing between him and Aly, had never been anything, but how was Axelle to know that. "Like Alyssum said, we were pack mates. She was one of the few friends I had in Inferni, before I left and went to Anathema. We didn't know each other long, and I never really set down roots in the coyote pack. She is the first person that I've met that lived in Inferni at the same time of me since I left. Except maybe Aeron, but I'm still not sure if we were there at the same time." Itzal shrugged and smiled at Axelle, trying to reassure his mate that she had nothing to be worried about. Itzal had a past with a few females, just sex really except Pontiac, but Alyssum wasn't one of them. Still, Axelle's protectiveness of him, and her jealousy, was kinda cute. Itzal smirked at her, wondering what she would do if she actually did meet a female that Itzal had a past with. It probably wouldn't be pretty for the other girl.

As Alyssum switched back over to business Itzal sat back, wanting to let them talk things out. He was here mainly for the ride and as a little extra muscle if it was required. Mostly he had just traveled along to get out of the pack and relax with his mate. But now Axelle had pack business to take care of, so Itzal sat back and looked around at the border's of Alyssum's pack. It looked like a nice enough place. It was south of the mountains that Anathema lay next to, so it didn't have the mountainy terrain and it likely didn't have any kind of cave system. But the land still seemed healthy, even during this winter season. From what he could see it was a strong pack, and a growing one if the pups by Alyssum's side were anything to go off of. Yes, he was happy his friend had found a good pack, but his mind started to look at the good and bad side. The side with them as friends, and the side with them as enemy's. Both were bittersweet.

Siggy by Westy. <3

(NPC of Sammiie)
King of Shadows

POSTED: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:35 pm

(280) Ooc.

She could feel the awkward anger building up inside of her. Though, she really didn’t have anything to be angry about. If this female was indeed one of Itzal’s past – what would happen from there? She had no reason to act bitter towards the woman, unless she showed obvious interest in Itzal still. In those couple of seconds she sat there before either of them began explaining, all of this raced through her mind. She tried her hardest not to think about such things.

Hearing that the two were only friends calmed her down some. Not that it was any of her business what Itzal did before he knew her, but Axelle couldn’t help being protective over him. Luckily, she knew how to control her outward emotions – and her irritation shouldn’t have been obvious during that short period. Axelle smiled and nodded as Alyssum explained, and then Itzal chimed in. The two-toned female kept a light-hearted expression on her face, even as the conversation took a more serious turn.

”Well, Aeron just wanted me to come and see if you’d be willing to talk in matters of alliance. Of course, the actual decision would have to be made with both pack’s leadership. I’m just here to present the idea, as well as Anathema’s efforts with gifts.” She indicated the gifts in her wagon with a gentle wave of her arm, careful not to accidentally hit Itzal in the process. ”I suppose if you agree to an alliance – or at least a meeting with Aeron or Mido about it – I can report back with good news.” Axelle nodded assuring her words. Then she turned briefly to smile at Itzal behind her.

Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

Dead Topics