[M] You have no place to run and hide

p. Carya | Wabnaki Coast | FD 10/25

POSTED: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:31 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

IZUAL MASSACRE
alone I wander through the dark, dark water
  • Word Count: (300+)
  • Date: 10/25
  • Place: Wabnaki Coast
  • Form: Secui
For Carya ~ afternoon, vague weather.

Izual lifted his great head to sniff the air. He was out hunting – for ungulates, this time. It was maybe the first time in a long time that he had come out for the sole purpose of an innocent hunt. There was a faint scent of them on the breeze, but also a faint scent of Luperci on the breeze. The decision to remain on track was a difficult one. His soul was torn. For once, could he leave Inferni and not kill anybody?

No.

The answer was direct and simple as he looked in the direction of the Luperci scent. Hunger didn’t matter to him. He could satiate it with either option. He had been in his hulking Secui form, intended for the hunt, but instead of shifting up to Optime, he remained in his Halfling form with the intention to hunt his next victim like the animal they truly were. A malicious grin stretched back his lips, revealing yellowed teeth soon to be stained with someone’s dark blood.

He was awfully close to Vinatta, but that didn’t matter at all to him. Anyone was a victim. He didn’t target anyone specific when it came to finding others in the woods. The first who he had encountered was usually the first to go down. Lifting his muzzle to the air, he inhaled her scent. At the moment, the nostalgia didn’t strike him. Instead, he found her scent to be awfully intoxicating, and he’d make note of what her blood tasted like afterwards.

Once he pinpointed her location, he took off running, ducking into the denser part of the trees to keep his large body hidden from expecting eyes. For the majority of the trip, his nose was in the air, tasting the wind, tasting her in it, while her scent led him right to her.

Once he reached her, he would play and then he would feast.

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:03 pm

I suck so bad, i'm sorry Sammiie, let me know if i need to change anything. :<

Placing two hands around the horses face, she rested her muzzle against his. I'll be back. she assured him, placing his lead rope on the fence, and undoing her utility belt as well, resting it upon the fence post with her horse, who neighed at her for a few moments, before accepting the defeat and returning his attention to the grass and wheat that was growing, before him. Gently she began her journey out of Vinatta, so she might be able to find more supplies.

Ever since she'd returned from her journey that sent her away for practically half a year, she found herself venturing further and further outside of the safety of her pack. After all, when you had an event that changed your entire life, such as loosing a litter of pups, it wasn't easy to bring the burden with you, to a pack nonetheless. The cold weather made the Lupreci female travel quicker on her two legs, and glancing only twice over her shoulder as she could see the form of her horse retreating the further she got.

Shaking out her coat, the Lupreci female stood up on her Optime legs, and brushed fingers through a roughly tied mane, shaking it out and then brushing her fingers through the hair again, as she retied it- tighter- with the leather band.

Carya Aston had stuck her nose out of the borders of Vinatta, long enough to gather a few supplies from an abandoned building. If it was up to her, she'd practically leave this pack behind, but for right now- it was the only connection to any sort of familiarity she actually had left in this world. Her ears twitched on her skull, as she hands rested at her side, before she glanced at the satchel that lay on the ground beside the building. She'd just been gathering a few tools, and needed to recollect the bag in order to make her way back towards Vinatta. Traveling a little further than she'd intended away from the borders, she was still close enough she could call out if there was danger.

Reaching down with long, bony fingers, the Aston female managed to wrap her hand around the strap of the bag and pull it up to her shoulder again. She'd gotten this far without trouble, and let her guard down momentarily- when she smelt him before she'd even seen him.

There was something familiar about the scent that was in her nostrils, and oddly enough it was Carya who had turned to greet the obvious danger that was approaching her, with rather interested arms. Spinning on her foot, she faced the approaching, hulking, figure and her blue eyes went wide with surprise. All the Aston female knew was that she was either going to be in for a fight, or she might die. Hackles rising on her back, she flipped the satchel off her hip and it landed on her back. She reached for her dagger....damnit her eyes squinted as she remembered she'd left the knife hanging on the post where she'd left her horse before she'd even begun her journey. She supposed her only decision now was to fight, or run.

She'd run, if he permitted her to.
Carya is always in Optime, unless otherwise stated

Carya is usually accompanied by her horses unless otherwise stated

POSTED: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:42 am

IZUAL MASSACRE
  • Form: Secui -> Optime
It was only 10 days ~ not too bad!

Normally, it wasn’t his style to outright appear to his victims, but something about her scent made him want to see her. No, like really see her. What was it about her that sent off these pangs of familiarity? At first, it hadn’t been her scent that sent off any alarms, but now as his eyes engulfed the pale form of the Vinattan, something was poking at his brain. Something was trying to make him remember.

As he approached, hackles raised, and lips pulled back in a hungering snarl, Izual’s bile-colored eyes bore down into her cool hues of blue. It was then when her face was marked with fear and a spiked line of fur ran down her back that he realized just why she looked so damn familiar.

The malicious grin fell just a little, but something danced behind those orange eyes. ”Carya, what a pleasure to see you here.” He hadn't given her many cues as to who he was. It would be a shame on her if she didn't remember, though. He had been there a few times when she came to visit his brother.

Reclining to his haunches, Izual began to shift to his two-legged form. A grin remained on his lips as his bones began to shift, distort, and crackle into place. He only winced every few minutes when a particularly loud crack designated a major bone had moved into place.

He hadn’t heard anything about her for a long time. There was a period when he could have sworn his brother had a small taste of lust. He fell for the girl so briefly Izual thought he would have to drag him out of it and get Belial back on his feet. However, the pale-furred Vinattan had disappeared for a spell, leaving his brother distraught long enough for him to regain his footing again.

He briefly wondered if she had seen Belial out there. He stood in place.

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:25 pm

He was so familiar, it was eerie. She shuddered inside at the smell of him. Belial? she thought to herself, but was very positive when the bulking Secui form was upon her maw wrapped up in a very malicious smile, his hackles risen upon his back, or maybe that was just more fur. Carya didn't like the looks of this guy at all, but something inside of her made the urge to run away, go away.

He spoke. His words. He knew her name!? But... She looked him over her eyes narrowed, hackles still risen upon her spine, and her hand curling into a fist on her right thigh as she was still crouched down. Blue eyes looked into his red ones. Izual. her voice dripped slightly with distaste, and her eyes went to his hulking form. what are you doing here? she questioned him, her form only relaxing slightly. She knew him, but was still weary.

From what Bel had told her of Izual, he could sometimes be dangerous. And if he hadn't then it was her simply throwing Bel's voice into the commotion and giving herself more of a reason to be overly cautious in the presence of this male. where's Bel. she demanded, her eyes trailing down her body, and her lips smacking together.

Where was he? Why wasn't Bel here. Why was he here. Did he know something she did not? Was Bel....dead? She kept thinking the worst, her eyes flickering to the coyote male. He was handsome, but nothing compared to Belial.

POSTED: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:49 am

IZUAL MASSACRE
  • Form: Optime
my turn? lol

Izual watched with amusement as Carya’s expression went from annoyed, to surprised, to appalled, to disgusted, and then eventually to recognition. It didn’t bother him one bit that he was often met with glances of disgust or distaste. He didn’t like them either, if fingers were being pointed, and he certainly wasn’t after his brother’s leftovers.

…Or was he?

He couldn’t deny that Carya was a delicate, pretty little thing. But she had a mouth that could run for miles, and an attitude that could burn down a forest. He just got a preview of that – thankfully it was brief. Oh, dear brother. What have you gotten yourself into? Carya did not have the same timid demeanor as his Crucifix back home. Carya was nice to look at, but anything else? He’d have to work to earn her trust, and he didn’t like putting too much effort towards such temporary things.

"Well, that's no way to treat an old friend!" He held a hand up to his heart as if he were astonished by her reaction to him. Only he knew he didn't give three shits whether she liked his company or not. He was staying.

It amused him to hear the tone in her voice as she addressed him. She asked what he had been doing there, as if the Northern Tides wasn’t as much his stomping grounds as it was hers. But she didn’t need to know that. If she knew how many wolves he had killed in these lands, she’d be frightened. She might even be… threatened. A grin eased onto his lips, revealing dangerous fangs that had too often tasted wolf meat.

”Taking a stroll in the woods,” Izual answered pleasantly, accommodating it with sarcastic body language. He chuckled at her next question. Why did everyone ask him? He wasn’t Belial’s fucking keeper. ”Haven’t seen him.”

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:04 pm

looky, i am using the new table <3 maybe in a few more posts we can wrap up this older thread and start a newer one?? +362

Carya's ears folded down for a moment as she looked the Massacre male over, and she dipped her tan and white muzzle downwards. Her sky eyes glanced upwards towards Izual's red eyes, and she blinked a few times at his comment about being her friend. While she recognized the Massacre male, she never really recalled them being Friends. In fact, the few brief encounters she'd actually had with Izual, they'd not really talked so much, and when they did she vaguely remembered he was kind of creepy, although he held a sort of charm to him. The Massacre brothers never really seemed to be together too often. Though by the sounds of things that Bel had told her, they had been once, inseparable. Bel didn't seem to like them hanging out or really meeting, actually. She shrugged her shoulders as she stared at him. Friend?

Blinking again, Carya cocked a head to the left, her hair falling to that side of her face. Are we friends?

Carya let her stance simmer down a little bit, and stood with her hackles only slightly raised on end still. Her hand reached up to tassle the blonde locks, and she released her hand, letting it fall to her side again. It was strange to see the Massacre here, and while it was free for him to roam, even if he was close to the borders of Vinatta, she had to give him the benefit of the doubt, even if she was uneasy by his presence. She couldn't quite place why he made her feel threatened, but something about him just didn't vibe right with her. He grinned at her, and while it was somewhat unfaltering to her, she gave him an easy smile back.

Noting at his outrageously sarcastic motions, she tilted her head to the left and gave an easy smile. Ah, so I see. Strolling in the woods it would seem. Motioning towards the woods, she would much rather take him further away from her home, than closer to it. Shall we continue the stroll in the woods? She paused and smiled at him. While it was forced, she didn't show it. Friend.

Ville Miettinen | Sirius-sdz | Table by Sammiie

POSTED: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:53 am

IZUAL MASSACRE
  • Word Count: (000)
  • Date: --
  • Place: --
my turn? lol

Sometimes Izual wondered why his sarcasm flew over the heads of others. No, he supposed he and Carya weren’t really friends, but what did that matter? They knew each other and she was rather close with his brother, so that made them something. Even if it wasn’t particularly a ‘friend’. He didn’t quite consider anyone a friend that he could truly trust, but who cared? He and Carya were friends.

”You know my brother almost killed himself over you. That was pretty rude of you to leave him so… abruptly.” So, maybe Izual was exaggerating a little. Belial had gone through a few trials after Carya’s disappearance, which toyed with his sanity. Those trials were what eventually caused him to up and leave. And here Izual thought he’d be inseparable with his stupid, yet very cautious littermate. Little brother. Because that’s what he was: little.

”Let’s,” Izual confirmed, offering a toothy grin to the pallid-furred woman. He walked alongside her as she led him away from Vinatta. Given that he had been hunting her, it didn’t matter where she led him off to or away from. ”So, where have you been while avoiding my brother? Why did you leave? Did he come on too strong? I told him to take it slow, but he doesn’t listen to his big brother.”

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:50 pm

sorry this took so long to get up for you, I am hoping that this is okay :P+

Izual Massacre was far from a friend in Carrie's book, in fact it was more like he was an acquaintance of some sorts rather than a friend. After all, the two of them had minimal interactions since Carya took up to bedding his brother. Belial was definitely missed right now, but the company of Izual was welcomed in her eyes.

Her gaze then shifted to the ground, and she let her ears fall to her cranium at his words about how Belial was feeling, or rather did feel, when Carya reacted the way she did and abruptly left her coyote lover. Izual knew? So that meant that the reaction from him was really great, and perhaps he was really devestated. Carya felt herself feel guilt then she felt a sudden urge to punch Izual in the face. Who did he think he was to tell her how she made Belial feel? He could have sought her out too! Her blue eyes locked onto the IZual male's face and she paused in mid-step to glance over his form as if dumbfounded for a few moments. Belial and I will have the discussion when he is good and ready to speak to me. Her words came out hastily, and a little bit sullen. Little did the other Massacre male know, Carya was hiding secrets that she only wished to reveal to Belial himself.

And of course, the subject of Belial came up, and Carya felt her hands place protectively around her chest and she gripped her elbows with the respective hand. Belial did not do anything wrong. She revealed to him, and cleared her throat feeling a bit uncomfortable but actually finding a little solace in their current conversation. I was the one who got scared. We were great....I just....I didn't know what to do. How to react with how I was feeling. I went on a long trip for my pack to get supplies. While this wasn't a lie it also wasn't the complete truth.

POSTED: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:21 pm

IZUAL MASSACRE
  • Word Count: (361)
  • Date: --
  • Place: --
Let me know how you'd like to end this thread :)

This friendship between the pallid-furred woman and himself was rocky. Neither of them felt comfortable in it; he could sense it. But as uncomfortable as it was, Izual had no desire to end it or admit that it wasn’t really a friendship he sought from her. He was having too much fun mocking her about the relationship she destroyed with his brother. Though it seemed to be very one-sided because when Izual pried her for information about her disappearance, he was met with a very curt response.

”Well, alright then!” he said sarcastically, a grin stretching as far as it could go, revealing fangs that were a little more dangerous than the average owner. ”Good luck finding him.”

So, maybe the violent brother was a little hurt that his own litter mate hadn’t said goodbye to him when he left. He had always felt like Belial’s guardian whether he needed or wanted one. Izual felt like the stronger of the two siblings. He felt like he might’ve had Uncle Hybrid’s murderous blood coursing through his veins while Belial might have gotten their father’s. When in doubt, he left, just like Toxic Destruction did. Though, even if this hurt Izual, he would never admit it. There was nothing to admit.

”Belial is scary when he lets women go to his head, I don’t blame you for being… frightened.” Another eerie smile stretched along Izual’s lips as he cast an orange gaze down to Carya. He could still eat her, and as they put more distance between Vinatta and themselves, it was less likely that they would find that it was Izual who killed her. He had an urge to rid his brother of the misery. She would no doubt look for him after this encounter, and if found, she’d open up Pandora ’s Box all over again. If she was dead, there’d be none of that.

Izual paused and stopped walking altogether. His eyes found Carya and lingered. The emotion fell from his face and revealed a calculating panther, looking for the right moment to strike. The muscles in his arms tensed as his pumpkin-hued eyes settled upon her pretty little neck.

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Carya will be attempting to head back home, after having a lovely time, lol. :P let me know if you need me to change anything dear! +400

Carya’s ears flickered on her skull, her form rather content out in the wilderness. Usually it would have been a little better of a day, and she would have been more content, if it weren’t for the fact she was surrounded by Izual Massacre. Her past lover’s brother gave her the heeby-geeby’s and although he wasn’t the ideal company, he was company. It took her mind off her previous problems within Vinatta, and she would have really liked to spend more time outside of it, but not with him.

His closeness wasn’t noticed until his voice snaked across her skin like ribbons, and she prickled in every spot imaginable. Carya found her blue eyes lighting up with surprise at his words. Her ears flickered and turned towards where the Massacre brother was standing, and Carrie shifted them downwards on her head. Gut instinct told her that she needed to run away as quickly as she could from this male, and then she shifted her gaze up towards his face without turning her head towards him. What did he mean good luck findinghim? Was Belial missing?

At the approach of a corner they’d come upon, she found herself feeling trapped. And not just by the close proximity of the male that stood beside her and almost made her feel as though she couldn’t breathe- but by the fact that she was heading towards bushes. A perfect place if he wanted to kill her. His next words had made the entire situation all the more, uncomfortable. Carya found the subject of his brother more brash, and while she would have normally retaliated with something to defend him, and say he wasn’t frightening, she swallowed nervously, her stomach suddenly churning at the ravenous way he looked at her.

Running a nervous hand through her hair, her eyes darting to her left then to her right, before she landed them on Izual. I have to go, Izual. Come see me again soon. She began to back away her front facing him, instead of turning her back on the Massacre male. Carya had to be sure there was enough distance that if he wanted to chase her and pounce on her, she could easily book it across the fields and towards Vinatta, all the while howling out for someone to help her, before she even decided to turn her back on the brute male.

Dead Topics