I'll show you how to do it right

Myra

POSTED: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Lupus | Fort Kingsbury (Gardens) (+374)

Sorry this took a bit to get up! >___< Feel free to unleash your runty fierceness in an attack on your older sister xD

The grip autumn had on the world was firm; there was not a leaf left that hadn’t changed to opposite side of the color spectrum of green. Various shades of browns colored the landscape, and seasonal trees had started to become more and more bare with each passing gust of wind. Teagan had been but a pup when she’d experienced the fall season last. She and her sister had gotten into all kinds of trouble with their little adventures and sniffing about. And, now, the tag team pair had a new batch of siblings, whom, Teagan was sure, would be up to no good if they were anything like Teagan and Indi had been.

She had made her way to the gardens where both litters had been born. She’d visited the area a time or two since she and Indi had returned from their trip, but, most days, Teagan tried to give her parents some space. The Stryder wasn’t exactly known for her warm personality, and she didn’t want to impose upon the two’s time with their new litter. It had been a couple of days since her last visit though, so, Teagan felt she was due for a checkup on her younger siblings.

The issue lied in finding them.

She wasn’t sure if her parents had moved back into the house with their new brood just yet, so, logic had Teagan scouring the gardens for a wayward pup wandering about. The Bracciante sniffed here and there, had paused to listen for signs of roughhousing or some other type of puppy mischief. She’d donned her Lupus form to make the search easier amongst the bushes and other short flora. Her winter coat had started to come in, and the ancestral collie fur made started to make her fluffy again.

Teagan had started to close in on her search when she caught a scent that was a mixture of Lyris and Luca combined with the telltale smell that she could only describe as “puppy.” The wolfdog slowed her pace and quieted her steps. Children had a tendency to wander…randomly. If she was too eager, she’d miss an important sign of a pup’s path diverting.

Teagan Stryder

Casa di Cavalieri
War Lord
Songbird
The Brotherhood: Master of Bladed Weapons
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Myra Garcia
OOC: Surprise sister!!
Word Count: 312

Myra’s play was bringing here everywhere and by everywhere anywhere within the walls of the fort, though she rarely ventured too far away from the house or the gardens itself. She wanted to go to other places, but she wasn’t ready to venture out that far. She didn’t visit the garden often. It was a nice sight, but since there were no leaves… it was no fun so she would have to find a place where leaves would be everywhere. She had yet to meet up with snow as of yet, nothing had lasted and she was inside or asleep if a flurry had come through or she would be wishing on snow rather than leaves.

And she found exactly what she was looking for. It was quite close to the garden but it wasn’t in it so the leaves there were free for the playing in Myra’s eyes. Her tail went full speed at that point. The leaves were a little wet, but that was all the more fun to her! She wiggled herself into a little puppy jump in a particularly thick patch and giggled a high pitched laugh only the little runt could make. It was as she was getting up she saw her sister. She giggled a little again and wiggled herself under the thick patch of leaves hoping Teagan would walk up close and she did.

Her excitement was palpable and she didn’t notice the leaves were shifting as she was wiggling to ready her pounce. She was just interested in pouncing on her older sister. She waited, very impatiently before Teagan was almost on top of her and cried out “Gotcha!” with a playful growl and jumped, a flurry of leaves trailing behind her, falling slowly to the ground to settle as she exposed her hiding spot. She jumped at any part of Teagan she could.

Lyrics here

Signature by Littlest Puff Shop and Nina (random images)
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Shawchert
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2011, 2012, 2013 Winner!

POSTED: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:33 pm

(+311)

Sorry for the wait! I went through a crash-and-burn stage after trying to get my 5th character Dx Playing “catch-up” now >___<

On a different note, Teagan is not a good big sister xD

The sound of a squeal and subsequent giggles caught the Stryder’s attention. Of her new siblings, there was only one that would make a sound like that. The sole girl of the trio, the runt, Myra, had to be around somewhere. Myra was the more Indi-like of the sisters’ new siblings; energetic, loud, outgoing, all the exact opposite of Teagan. Had the little Garcia been unrelated to Teagan, the older wolfdog might have done well to avoid any confrontation with her. The Bracciante wasn’t exactly known for dealing with upbeat personalities very well, but, this was her sister. She’d put up with it like she put up with her own littermate.

Teagan continued her slow pace, her canary eyes scouring the garden for where the youth might be. She didn’t have to look particularly hard. Up ahead, on the general path she’d been taking, quivered a suspicious pile of leaves. If she were one to bet, she would have guessed that she’d found the Poco. Teagan sighed a soft sigh. There was much training that they would need to do.

Purposely, she continued as if she’d never noticed the telltale sign, and, sure enough, once she drew close enough to the wriggling pile, the little fiend hidden inside revealed herself. Myra let out a triumphant exclamation as she threw herself at her older sibling.

Having outgrown her puppy years long ago, it didn’t occur to Teagan to let the child catch her. Instead, as Myra made to attack the closest paw, the Stryder evaded, allowing the poor pup to be sent tumbling if her forward momentum hadn’t been stopped beforehand. Teagan’s cranium turned to look down at her younger sister, an invisible brow raised questionably at the Garcia.

“I could see you from like, a mile away, Myra,” she deadpanned.

Teagan Stryder

Casa di Cavalieri
War Lord
Songbird
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:23 pm

dream beneath the golden sun

Myra had been over excited to surprise her sister. Except when it happened, she did not seem surprised, in fact she looked quite unmoved, except in her body when she dodged Myra’s attack. Since she had not hit her elder sister she tripped over her front feet, but was up instantly, “Hey!” She said indignantly. She wasn’t one to take her failures lightly. In fact she took them harder than most since it meant that she wasn’t good enough and being small for her age meant that she would have a lot of disappointments, this one included.

She started pouting as her sister spoke. Her melancholy face drooped down; “I am trying to learn, really I am.” She said, her tail tucked a little and she was feeling sorry for herself. Sometimes her mom was hard on her but that was for biting her too hard, or getting her brothers to wrestle with her, this was somehow different to the puppy. Her mother was always ok with her lack of silence. She was trying to learn.

That was when she looked up; “Teach me, I bet you can make me the quietest puppy in this whole pack!” She said proudly. If her sister was going to tell her her faults, she might as well help her fix them. Of course Myra didn’t know how much of a challange it would be, but she always enjoyed seeing her sisters, they were both different, like the sun and moon. Indi was more fun to play with but she was certain Teagan could teach her what she needed to know.

WC: 267 OOC: It's ok, my delay was due to silly holidays ^^

Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Shawchert

POSTED: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:35 am

(+417)

Sorry for the giant wait! >____<

She watched as the pup stumbled slightly before quickly regaining her footing. The older sister smirked a small smirk, impressed that the Garcia recovered as quickly as she had. It showed promise in the youth’s motor skills and reaction time already. No longer was she just a clumsy pup straight out of the womb. A mistake had been made, and she’d quickly her footing. Any other pup might have cried or been confused on what had just happened.

Myra make a promising knight in time.

Teagan’s mismatched ears pricked at the outcry from her younger sibling. “Hay is for horses,” she stated as-a-matter-of-factly. It wasn’t her fault that Myra wasn’t fast enough to catch Teagan’s paw.

The youngster’s features turned from annoyed to one that was…vulnerable. It reminded Teagan unnervingly of Indi, and she frowned at the sight of the pout. She didn’t like weakness, and she really didn’t like it when Indi expressed doubt in herself. It was, perhaps, this semblance to the older sister that Teagan found her previously cold reception melting a bit.

Or maybe it was those poor puppy-dog eyes.

Teagan was still trying to warm up to the idea that the three new pups in the Fort were her siblings. Having not been there during her mother’s pregnancy or their birth, it felt odd to come home…and find out she and Indi were older sisters to a new litter. It was perhaps this disconnect, as well as Teagan’s already lacking playful nature, that the Stryder wasn’t as warm to the new Pocos as Indi might have been.

“You’ll get better,” she spoke reassuringly in the end. All Indi ever needed sometimes was a good talk to bring her out of her depressing moods. Perhaps the same would work in this situation.

The Poco was suddenly glowing as a thought came to her young mind. Teach her? Teagan flicked her tail. She supposed it couldn’t hurt. Someone would have to show the young Cavalier how to properly stalk something eventually. Might as well start early.

“I don’t know,” Teagan hummed instead, as if she actually had to consider the idea. Stoic and emotionally distant as she might have been, Myra’s likeness to the upbeat Bracciante did play in her favor. “Do you think you can handle one of my lessons? It won’t be easy.” She eyed the younger girl.

Teagan Stryder

Casa di Cavalieri
War Lord
Songbird
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:36 pm

dream beneath the golden sun

Myra’s pride was well wounded and though her indignant outcry didn’t bother the older woman, her self pity seemed to hit a nerve. Myra didn’t feel any better for it though. She wouldn’t try to pull the heartstrings of her sister by pitying herself often. She hated feeling this way but she did what she could to breath herself down even after the comment of hay being for horses, what did that mean anyway! Teagen was strange and there was no doubt she took many things seriously, but since Myra didn’t know much about horses quite yet she would have to learn about what her older sister meant. She wasn’t going to dwell on those words now as her own self pity had taken over and she couldn’t argue with those words because she didn’t know what she meant by her hey, other than to get attention.

Of her older sisters, Teagan was hard to get a grasp on. She was rarely around and when she was around, she acted… well like this! Myra didn’t know how to feel about it, nor how she should act towards her in these cases. Her comment of her getting better didn’t sound like it was soothing, but Myra thought that was the best she was going to get with the older girl. She nodded and looked up. Her face looking stern as her sister asked if she would be up for her training. She nodded her determination coming back. She wanted to do anything she could to be the best hunter, the best wolf in the pack… or at least in her litter. “I can handle it!” She said, though she wasn’t entirely certain what she was getting herself into, but training meant teaching and learning right? What harm could there be in that?

WC: 301 OOC: no worries, my wait seems to be pretty good too >.<

Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Shawchert

Dead Topics