[M] crazy in a good way

p. Charletter | Haunted Forest | Dated for 1/26/2017

POSTED: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:35 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

IZUAL MASSACRE
alone I wander through the dark, dark water
  • Word Count: (591)
  • Date: Jan 26
  • Place: Haunted Forest
  • Form: Optime
For Charletter ~

Sprouts of green accompanied by dark, burnt ash mixed well with each other on the forest floor in the dark. The ashen dirt, leftover from a time when there was a great tragedy there, hungrily drank up any moisture that it came across: water, sweat, pee, blood… A scarce drip hung from the end of Izual’s tongue as he quietly panted behind a tree, watching a man flit through the brittle trees, looking this way and that. The Massacre male easily remained hidden, even behind the thin trees. It was not so easy to hide behind such thin trees, however, there was a flaw in his victim’s design: he looked around him, every way except for behind him. Izual could have stood still in plain sight and still wouldn’t be noticed.

Maybe he’d look like a tree in the dim dusk light. The sun had sank well beyond the Horizon, but what light still escaped its glow dyed the skyline deep red and oranges. It looked similar to the eyes that watched the target. Deep orange, yet bright enough to stand out against the sky.

The bloodied Massacre – yes, bloodied – chased the man all the way to the beach, and back. The Wolf’s arm had been nearly severed, save for a thick bone that held it intact. The skin hung grotesquely from the wound and even seemed to bother its owner, who, in Izual’s eyes, was likely not going to escape the encounter. Even though it the arm was still attached to its panicked owner, it was no use. It was a paperweight, really.

”Please! I don’t know what I’ve done to you, but stop!” the Wolf yelled, suddenly finding himself between a rock (or rather, a cliff) and a murderer. ”Please let me go. I will tell no one of this incident. You will never see me again, please!”

”You’re right about that. No one will ever see you again.”

”No, please!” the Wolf grasped his grotesquely bloody arm in an attempt to squeeze through a bit of bramble, but Izual was there. Izual would always be there.

The Massacre closed the distance in between them, leaving the Wolf pushing himself up against the cliff face behind him. The terror in his eyes was the most exciting thing about the hunt. That and --

A clawed hand, the only one that he had, slapped Izual across the face, leaving shallow lacerations behind, knocked the Coyote’s head to the side. Smiling, he studied the ashen dirt and felt the sting from his new wounds. Izual corrected himself, snapping his head back to his victim and closing the rest of the distance. Pinning the Wolf’s only working arm to the rock face, Izual closed his jaws around the screaming Wolf’s neck. The Wolf thrashed, what little effort he could put forth, kicking out at Izual while his life force sprayed all over his killer. The Wolf’s cries eventually turned to gags, gurgles, and silence.

When Izual let go and backed away from the corpse – truly the only thing left – it dropped to the ground with a crumpled thud. The Coyote had been wearing most of the blood, but the ground greedily drank what leaked from the great hole in the face-down corpse.

The Devourer, as some could have called him. His brother devoured souls for his god, and Izual devoured them to quench his thirst. The blood that soaked his coat hadn’t bothered him – it never did – because he was only going to wear more of it as the night carried on.

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:44 pm

OOC:

So it begins...

[567]

IC:

Upon hearing of this place, Charlie had taken great care to preserve her intent to travel here. When she got the chance, she packed her bag and left with the rarest curiosity she could exhibit.

There was nothing left of the forest. It burned long ago, and with it the plans put in motion from it's conception. The land itself was desolate; a true transmogrification of nature. What had been left behind was ash, and trees—voraciously severed by fire.

Charlie couldn't help but feel enthralled by the vastness of the haunted forest. As if there was a true divinity laden in the destruction, the aftermath of what had existed before. She envied whatever great power had set the flames in motion, and caused such a wonderfully perverse land of death. The girl herself wondered if she might one day have the blessed opportunity to spurn her surroundings with fire, and watch as the faces of everyone she hated came crawling to the dirt. The very thermal exertion of such a blaze would have her mind constrict itself in a state of utter salience.

As her heart fluttered clumsily as she walked through the beloved dust; as if the organ was out of practice, and simply lacked normal capacity. There, in the middle of her exuberant tour, she saw a man. Upon approaching him, she saw the figure stood over a body. Their presence still apparent through the hazy fog, which proved a brilliant medium for the preemptive colours of dusk.

Charlie arrived, and her ghostly eyes studied the body with intrigue. At first, her vision steered clear of Izual in hopes to spare him of intrusion, but she couldn't keep herself from finding the blood which dressed him. Never before had she seen another so highly, as the man cloaked in the spattered red. The Leishman studied him with the same envy she'd had for the cause of the fire. He was a prophet in her eyes, comparable now to the purgatory lightning power that had torched away the scourge of what had been before.

Charlie walked quietly to the body, without a word, making sure not to obstruct the artist from his work. It seemed as though he had viciously attacked the throat with a bite, causing him to become familiar with the blood of his victim. She kept her eyes to the body, admiring what he had done with such obvious passion. “It's beautiful, what you've done here.” What was archaic and savage to most, was being viewed out of some form of mutual respect; like a work beheld in glory by those proficient in the same craft. She had to communicate her admiration. "You are astonishing." She said in her naturally distant voice.

Now it was bothering her that the body was turned. She longed to see the full extent of what he'd done: how deep he'd torn, how wide, the ornate carnage of the flesh. But the real muse for her, was the eyes of the victim that would gaze up at her—empty—mirroring her own. Every time it made her feel stronger, like she'd obtained just a small piece of revenge and rid the world of something grotesque and unlike herself. Because death turned beings into irreversible renditions of herself. The woman reached down hastily, and flipped the body so she could see for herself what Izual had enjoyed prior to the stillness.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:23 am

IZUAL MASSACRE
  • Word Count: (442)
ooc text here

It had been just him and the body for quite a while in the silence of the haunted forest. It was eerily chilling there. The air held a slight mist that floated in between the trees, through his legs, between him and his prey. He gazed down at the man as if he were a god doing him a favor. The body lay crumpled at his feet, unwavering, unmoving. He would never move again, and Izual found that somewhat beautiful. Though, it wasn't the stillness that he admired. It was the power to give someone that stillness that intrigued the shit out of him. He backed off, admiring his work even more. The body slumped, no longer having Izual’s ankles to rest against, and Izual considered just leaving him here to find another victim to hunt so he can start a pile of beautiful bodies to stack, and then maybe later carve up and eat, and later recycle into skulls for the borders of his home.

Though, it would seem he wouldn’t have to look far for his next victim because she would come right to him.

A dark woman appeared from the fog, and the average Luperci may have been more frightened than inquisitive. Deep down inside, Izual was inquisitive about her, but there was one emotion that was outweighing all the others right then. Annoyance. The girl showed no respect for boundaries, especially his. Her words reached his ears, but the lack of emotion in her voice made him question them.

”Is that sarcasm I hear?” he asked, following her closely with his orange eyes as she drew closer. ”Me? Astonishing?” He couldn’t believe his ears, and unfortunately, due to compliments towards his treacherous tendencies tended to be rare, he couldn’t take her seriously.

Izual’s lips peeled back in a bloody snarl as the woman finally broke into the last zone of his private bubble and reached down to flip the body over. However, something that he noticed right away was that she didn't recoil in disgust or panic. She sat there admiring the body, no matter how grotesque. The organs - his esophagus, veins, and nerves - all poked out like faulty electrical wiring - half of them were in his stomach by now. On the Luperci’s face was the look of fear in his empty eyes. The body was still warm, but would be consumed by metamorphosis soon enough. For now, though, the black-furred woman could play with his life-sized doll all she wanted.

A wide grin stretched upon Izual’s face, and he lowered himself into a crouching position, leaning his elbows on his thighs. ”You said... you liked my work?”

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:57 am

OOC:

Charlie's like "teach me oh great one."

[357]

IC:

Gray eyes flashed up from their downward position. Charlie huffed, vocally demonstrating a bit of frustration with herself. “I must apologize, I have the tendency to disturb some with my voice, but I can assure you sarcasm is not my intent.” Her eyes crawled downward yet again. “And yes, you are astonishing.” She assured Izual, still surveying his work intently. “You sound surprised.”

The sightly mess of the torn throat was mesmerizing. Every detail was important, every fiber a facet for intrigue. Slowly, a steady hand reached out and began resting on the chest of the corpse. It looked as if her hand would settle, before it found itself working towards the carnage, the side of her palm gently brushing the protruding strands of the aftermath like they were the extended fingers of a beloved relative. Charlie's thumb probed the inside of the throat gently, running along the torn flesh. The nature of her movements were almost analytical, composed in ecstasy. She removed her hand, and a smile appeared on her face; natural in origin, but not in cause. Then she wiped off the blood from the hand she'd used in her exploration, gently smearing it onto the cheek of the rigid corpse, and lost herself in the dim eyes.

She turned and nodded. “Yes, I find what you did to be incredible, and...I know you do too.” The weight of what she had said hit her. Suddenly the foreign pattern of excitement found it's way through her chest. What if this man was like her? Bent. Malformed. Both blemishes of design, and untouched by the mental restraints which plagued others. Maybe she wasn't alone after all. “Death is such a beautiful state, and the way you've obtained it, it's so ambitious.” Charlie looked back over to Izual, in hopes that he was listening, pausing in her wonderment. “It's like I'm imagining it.” But it was real, and she knew it was. Her crave for a swift answer to life had been filled in a way which compelled her beyond reason.

“When did you begin your work?” She asked without vocal curiosity, despite being extremely curious.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:49 pm

IZUAL MASSACRE
  • Word Count: (400+)
sorry for the wait!

He couldn’t help but be surprised that the woman was actually commending him, and not screaming and running the other way. It would seem he wouldn’t have to hunt her in the forest and tie up those fucking loose ends because the end stopped there - and it wasn’t loose. Izual’s hungering amber eyes followed Charlie’s movements - that hand especially. He watched it crawl over the chest of his victim like some kind of twisted erotic fantasy, exploring a new cavern, if you will, and tickling the frayed skin of what was left of the brute’s throat. From this, Izual was aroused, though not sexually as one would assume - but he could have gone there if he wasn’t so dumbfounded. He was mentally aroused.

”Where have you been all my life?” The question was rhetorical, but he had a feeling she would answer him anyway.

He couldn’t decide whether he wanted to take the black-furred Wolf up and lock lips with her or take her and lock her up somewhere that way he could make sure she was there with him forever, complimenting him and his work for the rest of her life. It was tempting, sure, but that plan required work. Izual was curious to see just how much the girl would push on before realizing just how different they both were from each other.

Inferni would disapprove of him fraternizing with a Wolf, but Izual didn’t care much for supremacy even though a large portion of his victims tended to be of the Wolf variety. It wasn’t on purpose, though, he would argue, because he just killed anyone he could find. He wasn’t picky about who they were or what they looked like.

”It’s not every day a strange woman observes a fresh death, but hey. I’m not complaining,” he stated, using the necessary hand gestures to portray how weird the situation was. His eyes swept over the body of the Wolf, studying the thinning hairs at the center of his chest and the thickening scruff at his neck, caked with drying blood momentarily. It was as if one was looking at a piece of art or a painting to aid them in thought.

Start?” Izual questioned, wondering what she meant. He had been killing since he left his mother and Belial in Leeds Point. First it began as a show of dominance, then to defend himself, then he realized he liked it. And then he never stopped. ”After I left my mom, I guess...”

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:42 pm

OOC:

I think I've got at least one idea for another thread?

[570]

IC:

In the midst of her examination of the torn throat, Izual voiced a rhetorical question, to which Charlie chose to say nothing in her stint of focus. However, the next comment earned a reaction as the girl stood, her impassive eyes rolled upwards in what seemed to be thought, before her head turned to spit abruptly to the side out of impulse. The scorched remains of forest swallowed her saliva—just as it had with the blood of Izual’s last victim. The black wolf looked back towards her newest interest, in the form of Izual. “Strange…” She echoed, pondering over his word choice. “with your lack of complaints permitting, I will continue to lend you my thoughts then.”

As she pulled her bag off her back, her head buzzed with questions. So this man had left his mother, and had begun killing people? Charlie wondered if it was in his mother's absence that he looked for a new way to channel his aggression, aggression being a common principle in the mind of a murderer. Now the budding psychopath found herself wanting to know more about how Izual had begun killing. Murder was something alluring for Charlie; a new hobby she was trying to pursue. She’d never killed another canine before, but she wanted to. Charlie just hadn't found the right time, the right reasoning to let herself commit. She longed for the feeling of taking a life, the power she would undoubtedly feel in doing so, along with the enticing thrill that would bring her from the brink for just a moment of air. She let her bag drop from her curled fingers, at the end of its descent, kicking up a small cloud of ashen dust. “Tell me, the first time you did it...how did it feel? I...I need to know.” Her curiosity was perceptible, despite her cold voice.

Throughout her questioning, she had remained upright, and suddenly she allowed herself to lean in towards her hero figure. Charlie took a long whiff of air, taking in the smell of blood on his chest, and the smell of him. “You are from that pack of coyotes are you not?” She said, the rich vapor of blood mixed with his scent still dancing in her nostrils.

After withdrawing from Izual, she kept her eyes locked to him for quite some time, as if she was making a significant decision. Finally she spoke, just to say, “It is truly nice to meet you,” This wasn't a normal greeting however, this was of course Charlie Leishman, and she had her own twisted set of standards. “I would tell you my name, but it may not be necessary unless you care to know what it is.” She looked into the man's entrancing orange eyes, pointedly emphasizing eye contact. “Would you like to know who I am, as much as I wish to know who you are perhaps?” In light of Charletter-Ebony’s clumsy navigation of social situations, this was a devised test. She wanted to know, out of everything else, if they had a viable reason to continue speaking. Charlie wanted to know if he wanted to talk with her, and know her beyond this meeting, because after all, she was mad, and no one had ever expressed a willingness to be with her after learning this fact. The girl was quickly realizing she was just as new to this as Izual was.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:36 pm

IZUAL MASSACRE
  • Word Count: (300+)
  • Date: --
  • Place: --
ooc text here.

He turned toward her and his long, autumn-tinged braid tumbled over his shoulder. He considered her questions for a long time. She asked things like how he felt and where he was from and he just couldn’t really express the depth at which this killing stuff went. His feelings? He barely had any for himself, let alone about ending the lives of others. He rarely felt anything aside from sheer amusement or anger. When he killed his victims, it was almost like quenching a thirst he didn’t know he had. Sometimes, when he ate his victims, it was a physical manifestation of satiating himself until the next one. As for feelings? ”Feel? It didn’t feel like anything… just good.” If Charletter was seeking a poetic response from the murderer, she was barking up the wrong tree. Izual’s mind didn’t work that way, and so he couldn’t produce such an answer for the ebony woman.

”Yes, I am,” Izual affirmed cheerfully. He was proud of his pack, even if he caused more trouble in it than doing it good. ”And I wouldn’t mind knowing your name… and where I can find you.” A large grin stretched upon his lips, revealing blood-stained, yellowing fangs. Swooning females was Belial’s job, and it was at this moment – in desperation of disallowing this female to slip through his fingers and disappear from his life – he wished he had paid more attention.

”I’m Izual Massacre.” If the surname wouldn’t stick with her, at least his actions would. Izual fell back onto his rump, swiveling so that he was facing Charletter with an arm propped up on his bent knee. In a motion that was a stretch from his usual demeanor, he reached out to her and gently raked his claws over the black fur of her arm. ”I’d prefer to know you.”

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:58 pm

OOC:

8)

[395]

IC:

Good. Good , was everything she'd hoped for. As long as it could break her from the constant depression she could feel looming upon her, her mind dissatisfied in her lack of happiness. If anything could bring her joy, it would be bringing pain and eventual emptiness to others. “Good is perfect,” She assured him.

Slowly her mind pushed the words to the surface, sending them with hope unseen from a girl so cold. “My name is Charletter-Ebony,” No nickname, just her full, double-title; the one she'd been given at birth. The only thing she'd been given by her parents at all. “I reside in Anathema, that is where you will find me,” These last words carved space in her chest for just a flutter of excitement, because for once, someone wanted to see her, the real her.

When he set himself down, his claws brushed through her fur, sending chills through her. He was touching her provocatively, no doubt, and she thrived in the attention he was paying her. Her mind felt numb, she had been sent to a place she wasn't accustomed to, a place she rather liked. Her stomach did flips, and her heart began a jagged path to her thoughts. Quickly, innocently, violent thoughts cascaded behind her eyes, and rumbled in her ears like a sudden release—a flood. She wanted to grip his arm tight enough to draw blood, shove him over so he would retaliate. But none of these actions occurred, she had to have control, didn't she? But what more did she owe to the liars and the mindless perfectionists which writhed below her intelligence? She took up his hand, as tightly as she could muster, and leaned into his face, their eyes inches away—pallid gray and hungry orange—and her voice hissed. “You will know me, as much as you are willing to find,” Her eyes finally drew away, unblinking, and her hand lessened it's vice, but remained there on his arm.

She wanted to be his game, his new frontier—twists and turns around every corner. She wanted him to find her intriguing, mysterious even. So, here she was, daring him to explore, to dig deeper within the labyrinthian corridors of her mind. After all, he had already found a passion Charlie didn't know was there. “What do you wish to find?” The girl teased, studying him with maddening interest.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 am

IZUAL MASSACRE
  • Word Count: (200+)
  • Date: --
  • Place: --
ooc text here.

His claws rested there on her arm, slowing finding their way through her fur to find her tangible, delicate skin underneath – but before they could find what they hungered for, the girl plucked his hand from her and held it within her grasp. His arm hung limp; he was intrigued to see what would find. A Cheshire grin eased upon his lips and his oversized Coyote ears perked as she dared to come closer. She stopped just short of their noses touching. All Izual could do was smile.

His mind returned to that name she had offered. ”Char… like Charred, like this forest. Something so violent, so… conquering. Something that takes relentlessly without thought, without consideration. A fire burns in you, and I’m more interested in releasing it than finding out what it looks like cooped up tight in your soul.” That was about the capacity for anything poetic to come out of Izual’s mouth.

With that he fell silent, watching carefully as Charletter-Ebony considered his offer – whether it could have been considered an offer or not. Maybe it was better considered as a symbolic invitation, and Izual wondered if the woman would be eager to leap upon it, or shy away.

Kitty & Aso | Carolannie

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 pm

OOC:

There isn't a smiley for this...

[300+]

IC:

It was a simple observation that confirmed her constant self-obsession. She was conquering, impossibly dominant; there was no one more interesting than her, for she was a black sheep amongst mere negligence. “I will burn for you, Izual Massacre” Was her reply, her eyes deviating away to process the mangled artistry Izual had created once more. “I am just as curious to see what it is that I am capable of.” No one lives forever, everyone slogs through their lives standing in place, waiting for the axe to be dropped upon them like victims of execution. No one achieved anything unless it lingered in the mouths of those who still lived, slowly decaying, but not before spreading to the likes of those who could appreciate the feats accomplished for but a crude moment.

They too would crumble to dust, but Charlie hoped she could force herself upon the minds and the hearts of children before receding herself, into the freeing chasm of death. The Leishman wished to spread the vile fame of her disease, to one day, have people look toward her with fear for their lives. Maybe she would one day walk amongst these pitiful beings as a black shepherd; deciding life or death with a swift swing of the bladed pendulum, a mortal reaper, her divinity built upon the fear of the weak. She left his side; like pulling a leech from a host. But she couldn’t feed from his dark any longer, she had to cast herself out into the world and feed her own passenger, or risk losing herself altogether. Languidly she stalked back from where she came, her hand reaching out and brushing along through a rickety little tree; void of green. Suddenly, she stopped, as if she knew something important must still be done. In a chilling gust, she produced her knife, meticulously-cleaned, worshipped with violent desires, and split the flesh of her thumb with a tender press of the blade. Crisply it parted her exterior shell, allowing her blood to be released upon the steely branches like the first comings of a gentle rain. With mockingly careless eyes parting their way through the fog, she spoke out. “Come find me, and maybe you will get yet another taste of my company.” With a final smirk, she turned to disappear from Izual’s world like the mysterious, beautiful entity she so wantingly desired to be.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

Dead Topics