Actions must have consequences

For Neith

POSTED: Mon May 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Come undone Surrender is stronger
I don't need to be the hero tonight

OOC: Let me know if there is anything that needs to be fixed. +400 words.

The coven and it's powers were.. formidable to say the least. There was potential learning from them while also pursuing other goals within Salsola. It was at least a starting point for her single life. Isabella was around sure, but spent much of her time with Ondine and her grandson. It was to be expected. While Elektra did care for both of her mothers, not that she showed it well in the public eye, it was clear her attachments and relationships came from Lillith, which was all the more reason to make her feel bitter over her loss. She wanted the tall woman to come back to them, but it was never going to happen. Till was the one to thank for that, and the fact that he was still allowed to live here with his bastard son just made her despise him that much more.

The orange woman had picked out her own place, adjusting to the way things were. It had long been time for her to branch out on her own, whether her mother would have been around or not. Reine and Zahir were settling down in their own places along the outside, leaving the woman by herself, resting on the inside. It was normal for her to be alone, it was just more natural in some ways. But even so, for all the structure that was built around the kingdom, it was still social when it came to those within its borders. It wasn't like she could just lock herself away in here just because the source of her anger wandered along the outside walls. No, he was sure to know of her hate, and if he didn't, he would soon.

Elektra's gaze drifted towards the old wall, a close location to her own. Eyes began to narrow as she allowed the cold exterior to claim her, just as it usually had along the outside, forming a shell around who she truly was. Padding away from her home, her paws trailed reluctantly towards the north, past her most hated place in the entire kingdom. Not wanting to dwell on it, seeing as the pair didn't seem to be at home, there were other matters that could be used to channel her hatred, like a fist imprinting into a nearby tree as she came closer to the Blackwoods. The indent wasn't much, but visible, testament to her brutish ways.

POSTED: Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Neith only understood bits and pieces at best of the circumstances surrounding his mother’s death. Rumor carried that Till was involved, a man Neith had never formed an opinion of, let alone held a conversation with. The boy called Dirge often carried in his father’s arms boasted an unmistakeable heritage by way of pelt and hues that matched nothing of his “parents,” and it was as such Neith formed confused and critical conclusions and clutched them tightly to his chest.

These were things he and his sisters were expected to talk about, yet never did such names enter their household before or after Elektra took her things and moved from the Heiwa household in the Ruins. Abruptly she had left her brother behind with Ondine, Krios, and Isabella, almost as if she had been affronted and preferred a more passive-aggressive approach as a solution. She was a testy type, and Neith hadn't yet the patience to confront her.

Neith strayed often near the outskirts of the Blackwoods since his vision of the creature therein. Rarely did he push against the treeline, but a bizarre curiosity drew him close again and again, daring whatever it was he had seen to beckon out at him and prove itself real—and Neith Heiwa sane. It never did. With a worn text on musculature tucked under his arm, Neith discovered Elektra near to the Blackwoods instead. Her habitual temper as much a spitfire as her pelt, the Trombetta struck a tree too close to those wicked woods for comfort. Was she trying to earn the spirits’ disdain?

”Elektra, don’t,” he called out. ”Please, not near the woods. Are you mad?”

whose eyes you gonna use?

Lin
Luperci
CENTRIFUGE
lost in the static
THE GOOD DOCTOR

POSTED: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Come undone Surrender is stronger
I don't need to be the hero tonight

OOC: +300 words.

Was it because she hated them? Because she felt like she was better than them? Of course not. Love was never an easy emotion for Elektra to present, even to those in her family. From her earliest memories she would beat up Neith, blame him for her own faults, and lie when she had caused trouble. Lillith was probably proud of her, yet disappointed at the same time. Who knew what Isabella thought about her. But the fact remained, she was older now, and had to move on with her life.. even if the bitterness of resentment remained within her. Perhaps having some space of her own, a chance to clear her head without being constantly remained of the void in her life would help to somehow turn her around, even if the bitter personality stayed behind.

Of course her brother would have been the one to find her. Better him than anyone else. What would they understand about the turmoil she was going through? Turquoise eyes gazed down at the tree she had struck, fist coming undone as she ran her fingers along the slight indent in the bark, "My apologies Neith and the spirits, though I would think you'd rather it be the tree than you."

Was she mad? He couldn't tell by now? No, Neith was not that stupid. Turning her gaze towards the woods, she could feel the unearthly presences, though only slightly. Probably pissed at her for what she did, but who cared. One tree wasn't going to hurt, and they would get over it. There were plenty more to go around. Stepping over to the gray male, her firey hatred was let out, "Don't you think it's unfair Neith? Why are Till and his bastard son being allowed to remain here after what he has done? Lillith was respected around here, and he's taken her away from us." From me... Of course she wouldn't admit that out loud. Her bitter bite was always a strong wall, nearly impossible to break down to get to the heart of who she truly was.

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Her apology rang not quite hollow, but it also did not have its usual spark and flare he had come to expect from Elektra. There was considerable pause as Neith looked at her, brows raised then fretting, a slight pursing of his lips that hinted of suspicion.

“Actually, I’d rather it be me,” he said sincerely, folding his arms. Neith had seen the Things in those woods; he had experienced them at their highest intrigue, and wanted Elektra to be nothing of it. To stand in range of the Blackwoods was to stand in the eyeshot of Maugrim, whom Neith had thought very much about, and concluded that if Maugrim did exist, he surely had little more to do than eavesdrop and push leaves around. Elektra need not lend any further inspiration poking about His trees.

Of course, Neith was not about to share such confidence with her, and it was fortunate she rambled on to the matter without any further instigation. Disarmed, Neith glanced every direction for Salsolans as his sister raved about Till and his child and the loss of their Trombetta mother. Following some stammering he said, “Do you want to take it up with Salvia? Because I don’t.”

“I have my conclusions on what happened to Mother and you have yours, but I don’t know what you expect you can do about it.” Neith spared a glance into the woods, searching for eyes. His voice hushed. “Can we talk about this somewhere else?”

whose eyes you gonna use?

Lin
Luperci
CENTRIFUGE
lost in the static
THE GOOD DOCTOR

Dead Topics