[M] collect all the liquids off of the floor

p. Crucifix | D'Neville Mansion yard | FD 6/20

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:11 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

(200+) for Crucifix ~ forward-dated to the 20th. PP approved by Salena!

When he left the mansion that afternoon, he noticed a lot of Infernians bustling about. It was a cliché busy afternoon, and Izual scowled at all of it. There had been coyotes hauling in kills, intending to skin, dice, and store for the pack; there had been coyotes taking plants from the greenhouse and bringing them to dry in the sun, which they would later crumble into powder for cooking and herbs; there had been numerous other coyotes just coming and going, and right in the middle of it all – it would seem – was Izual staring everyone down with a disgusted look. What was everyone so happy and chipper about? The day was just like any other.

Murmuring to himself, Izual proceeded down the front steps and into the rest of the pack lands, looking around for someone to annoy. He didn’t see Virue around or Vicira, so those two were out of the question. He considered just leaving the pack lands altogether to hunt. Inferni’s rabbits and elk and fowl wouldn’t satiate Izual’s kind of hunger.

As he exited the gates surrounding the mansion, a familiar brown figure attempted to scamper by, her head down, and seemingly hiding from him. ”Why, Cru, you just make this beautiful day even more so. Why would you pass me without saying hi?” he said, turning and following her as she walked past with a container of water in her hands. He hadn’t known where she was going, but she was staying here with him now. A hand shot out from his being and wrapped itself around one of her arms to stop her from walking away from him, and to hopefully turn her towards him.

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:37 pm

A single thread in a tapestry, though it's color brightly shines
Can never see it's purpose in the pattern of the grand design.

How could she function like this? What more damage could be done to her before God would be satisfied with his punishment? First he targeted her children and now it was an unending barrage against her. Was all of this because of Basilio? Even after that painful night, she found her eyes scanning over the words, unable to believe he would commit such sins. Were these sins now passing onto her since she had not only become his mate, but also had attempted to cleanse his souls so that he would not do such things? Was this because of her failure in her ability to change a man who claimed to be faithful in the Lord? Whatever the reason, he was gone, but God was still angry with her. What would be next in his will?

Despite the torment going on inside of her, there were still some things she needed to get done. Thankfully Faith was willing to be with her whenever she was outside of the mansion, even if it was just to tend to the Greenhouse. She knew her darker daughter didn't have that great of an interest, at least not like her sister, so it must have been so boring for her to come along, but her mother was grateful none the less.

After making their way down to the storage room to gather a container, the daughter agreed to move on ahead to the greenhouse, waiting for her mother to come back with the water. The source was not too far from the building.

On the walk, the brown woman paused, catching the image of Izual standing in her path. Of course he would be here. He must have learned about what happened to her mate.. probably thrilled that he was no longer around anymore. Just the thought made a few tears slip out of her eyes before she lowered her head, trying to let her long hair cover her face from the madman.

Of course it didn't work.

He was prompt to point her out from the emptiness and question why she was holding her head down from him. Bringing herself to the water's edge, she bent down, carefully gathering up the water as she spoke, even softer than she normally did, "I just.. want to.. take care.. of the.. plants and.. go back.. inside.." Maybe that would be enough to make him go away.

+400 words.

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:04 pm

(200+) ooc text here.

He had followed her to the water’s edge, standing above her as she crouched to collect the pond’s water in her bucket. His orange eyes rested on her, his brows slightly furrowed. Why didn’t she want to see him? Had he done something against her last time? He pondered for a moment, listening to her sad-sounding words and thinking of why Inferni felt slightly emptier than usual.

Then it hit him.

”So, I heard they threw your boyfriend out… how sad. He should have owned up to his crimes like I do… maybe it wouldn’t have happened to him.” There was a severe lack of empathy in the brute’s voice. Instead, it took more of a taunting tone than anything else, like he wanted to rub it in her face that he was gone, likely forever, and the only male left for her was him.

He crouched beside her, reaching out to gently caress her brown hair. ”He left you here all alone to fend for yourself… What will you do now?” In his eyes, there was nothing she could do; nothing she could do to get rid of him now. At least when Basilio was around, he kept Izual at bay. The pygmy warrior had won his favor in a fight, and Izual honored it mostly… but when his health began failing, the bars that separated him from Crucifix became more and more rusted and brittle… and upon his exile, they broke right in half.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Izual may have shown what little signs of compassion he had in his body when the two of them were together the last time, but now was a true show that he was only looking out for himself. If he really did care about her, then he would have showed some amount of sympathy for the fact that her mate was gone, even if it was someone he didn't like. None of her siblings really cared for the male either, but they cared about their sister and the destruction she had gone through in his absence. He was taunting her, and she didn't like it.. nor did she really need this right now..

His hand came through the locks of her hair, but really what could she do about this? She was just trying to get a job done so she could try and escape the world without Basilio. Her head moved down closer to the water as her tail began to curl down between her legs. She just wanted to be left alone with what family she had left.. whatever it was she had left to remember her mate by.. including the rosary she had left in their room.

The brown woman soon made her way up onto her feet, container of water in her hands, but she still refused to turn her gaze upon the male at her side, "I am.. not alone.. I have.. my daughters.. I just.. need to.. be alone.. with them.." She paused, sure that he was not going to take the presence of her daughters well considering what happened with Faith last time, "Please Izual.. Faith is.. waiting for.. me.." How much would she have to beg just to make him listen to her? More evidence he only cared about himself rather than her.

+300 words.

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:28 pm

(200+) ooc text here.

She stood now at the water’s edge with her water container, seemingly done here. Moving to the side, she attempted to escape from his touch and his presence and return to wherever she had come from. He stepped in front of her, blocking her path once more, and held out his arms to her, allowing his claws to grace each of her arms. ”Faith can wait… I have something to ask you.”

He allowed a moment of silence to wash between them, both waiting for her confirmation and just for dramatic effect. His orange eyes studied her face – worry and sadness dominated her features, but Izual couldn’t fathom that either of those emotions had to do with him. She refused to look at him, so he had to duck to catch a glimpse of her face.

He knelt at her feet, holding both her elbows gently in his claws. His orange eyes pierced her – the eyes of a predator, locked upon his prey – they were full of sincerity. ”You have no one to protect you now. Faith and Hope cannot protect you from the likes of me, so they would not be your protectors. I can be your protector. I already told you I’d do anything for you. You need to give me a chance.” His eyes scanned her face, taking note of the repulsion in her features. Though, the appearance of such an emotion did not affect him. ”Crucifix, would you be my mate?”

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Of course it wasn't going to be enough for him to just walk away. Rather than letting her return to her daughter so she could get on with her day, he moved in front of her, claiming there was something he wanted to ask her. What more was there for her to answer? It probably had something to do with her missing mate. His claws began to move down her arms, her green eyes slowly moving over them before turning back to the water in front of her. Maybe this was just more of God's punishment against her.. why else would he refuse to just let her be and listen?

Soon Izual moved to his knees, green and orange finally meeting with each other before he began to speak once more. It pained her for him to say that her daughters could not protect her. Why couldn't they? Faith was determined to fill this role for her mother, and Hope spent a great deal of time practicing with her father and others when she was away, but it wasn't so much even that.. They couldn't protect her from him. Faith was willing to stand up against Izual as long as it meant her mother's happiness.. so what would make him say something like that? Because Crucifix stepped in before she could get badly injured?

Then came the real kicker.. the true question itself. Would she be his mate?

Was he really asking that question? Hot on the heels of her current loss? Did he really think something like that was just going to make her feel better? That all of her troubles would just vanish? No.. it wouldn't.. and she could no way bring herself to become the mate of someone who not only cared for her children, but would try to injure them. Her eyes turned to the side, "Izual.. I can't.. My heart.. is already.. shattered and.. I don't.. love you.. Besides.. I know.. you wouldn't.. care for.. my children.."

+300 words.

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:52 pm

(200+) ooc text here.

He had popped the question, only expecting a confirming answer. Yes… yes she would be his mate. He imagined the words, imagined the feeling in what little his heart could muster. He thought of their future together – Crucifix being his. He could do anything with his mate. He thought of their offspring and the happiness that would become of it. Crucifix would be the vessel he sought to carry his next generation… the next generation of maniacs.

The words that reached his ears were not a confirmation – they were a rejection. Izual’s ears remained erect, his body stiffened, but the excitement faded from his eyes slightly. He would not give up so easily. He would not give up on Crucifix. ”But you can learn to love me… It would grow between us with time. Do you really think I love you now? No, but I want to.”

Again, he conveniently ignored her comment about her children. This conversation was between her and him. Her children were nearly of age to care for themselves. Soon, they’d be old enough to fuck off – out of his way. He wouldn’t need to care for them. It would just be him and Crucifix and their children. ”Don’t talk nonsense. Think about it, please? I want an answer in a day’s time.”

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 pm

At least the male had one thing.. and that was persistence.. but he was using it in all of the wrong ways.

The rejection was not met with good results. Learn to love him? Even if it were possible, that was something that was done before becoming mates, not after the fact. Mateship was a sign of mutual love between the two that were being bonded together, not to test the waters. Besides.. he would never accept the Lord, and Crucifix was uncertain if he would accept a male like Izual to be her mate. She had her children.. she passed her family line on to the next generation.. She didn't need another heart broken after this one.

Even he admitted he didn't love her. So it was more so for possession rather than true feelings.

Once more he would not address her children. It was as if Faith and Hope did not exist to him. He couldn't just keep ignore them. They were her children, and they were going to be a constant presence in her life.. Faith more so than her sister. The two of them had already gotten off on the wrong foot, so there was no reason to believe they would be able to get along with each other.

He wanted to give her the time to make the decision.. but what was there for her to really think about? Her mind was already plagued with the grief and doubt, intensed from recent events. She couldn't just get over it so soon. The brown woman didn't want to have another mate.. especially one that didn't love her. All he saw was her, weak and able to be easily taken advantage off.. Locks of her hair moved in front of her face as her body began to tense up, to shake, "I can't.. Izual.. You said.. yourself.. you don't.. love me.. and I.. don't love.. you.. We can't.. be mates.. and I.. I don't.. want another.. mate.. not so.. soon even.. if I.. did.."

+300 words.

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:32 pm

(200+) somebody was watching Trevor videos... ahem xD

”Nonsense, baby. We’re made for each other!” he growled excitedly, leaning on her slightly as he climbed back up to his feet. ”You’re not thinking this through. Please, think about it and get back to me…” He began walking with her towards the greenhouse.

Perhaps it was blatantly obvious that Izual only heard what he wanted to hear, and only cared for himself in the long run. Perhaps he wasn’t as smooth as he thought he was. Crucifix and Charlie were too different beings. With Charlie, he didn’t have to play nice. She accepted him for him; but for Crucifix, he had to pretend to be somewhat normal. And even though he seemingly failed at it, he wasn’t about to give up.

Not that easily at least.

”Now you go back in there, baby. And you have a great rest of the day,” he said, channeling Charlie’s fakeness. If she could accomplish a nice false-face, why couldn’t he play it off for Crucifix? ”When you’re alone later in your room, think about me and think of my arms around you, think of us, alone, together. Think of the way I will protect you from harm… Hell, I’ll even throw a protective glance in your daughters’ directions, too, if you really want me to.” Then he kissed his fingers and pushed them onto her brown, slack cheek.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:59 pm

He just kept going and going. Izual probably wouldn't stop until he was able to get exactly what he wanted out of her, but if he wanted to learn to have feelings for her, he would understand this was wrong. But what would it matter? She could continue to turn him down and he would just keep pressing the matter, so why not just give in? At least for now? He was, after all, at least agreeing to give her some time to think about it. Perhaps as long as she would agree to this as well, he would listen to her when she gave her decision.

The brown woman walked in silence, the male following along at her side. Oh what would Faith think when she saw her mother was with him again? No doubt she would do everything in her power to separate them, but that wouldn't end very well for her.. Izual might have given his word that he would leave her family alone, but actions would say otherwise. He still wouldn't even address them when questioned about them.

As they came closer and closer to Crucifix's destination, he began to speak up once again. When he asked her to picture the scenarios he began to talk about, all she could see was her lost mate doing such things with her. Izual could never replace Basilio.. Had he even noticed the few tears that once again returned to her eyes? Why did he have to bring back such joyous memories? Was all of this part of God's punishment as well?

"I'll.. think about.. what you.. have said.." The magister's voice remained as quiet as it had been, but she wanted to be alone with her family. Finally agreeing to the terms was sure to give her just that. As they came to the spot, she carefully stepped away from the male, keeping her submissive posture as she made her way inside. Of course her darker daughter had caught on to what was happening, but once again with mother getting in the way of her actually doing anything.

Next time.. no next time he wouldn't get off the hook so easily.

+300 words.

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

Dead Topics