[m] into your precious, ruptured skull

p. Szenne | Halifax

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:31 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

Ever since he saw the woman that almost killed Charlie, Izual took on a fascination. A fascination and an obsession. He needed to find her. He wanted to find her, to see what she would do to defend herself from a crazy coyote wearing an eerie smile. Would she try to stab his eyes out, too? Would she succeed? She would have succeeded with doing Charlie in if he hadn’t been there to save her. She would have killed the dark-furred wolf who had killed too many before her.

He wondered what the wolf’s body count was. Was she like them? Did she like to kill too? Maybe he would take more of a liking to her than he thought. Maybe she would replace Charlie and Izual would have a new fool’s errand to chase.

If Izual had no other skills, at least he was a good tracker. The woman didn’t know it, but as soon as he tasted her scent on his tongue, he would never forget it. He would find her. She couldn’t hide from him.

And it would soon seem that that statement had alarming accuracy.

He found the brown-dappled wolf in Halifax. He had trailed her for a few blocks, knowing that she knew that he knew that she knew he was there. Ever so often, the woman would turn her head ever so slightly, flick an ear, and take a sharp turn, but even then, even after visually losing her for a few seconds, Izual was always able to pick her location right back up.

Though the farther they travelled together, the closer Izual knew he was getting to his goal – but even he didn’t know what it was. As she walked, he watched her. He learned how cautious she was, how confident she was, and how daft she was.

The woman had taken her last sharp turn, leading Izual to a dead-end where she stood like a cornered rabbit, holding a puny dagger between them.

”You think that’ll be enough to save you?” he questioned, quirking an eyebrow and searching for the injuries he had given her a few days before. Unafraid of her puny butter knife, he took a step towards her.

ooc text here (300+)

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:41 am

[ 000 ] » ooc text here

The coyote had taken a step towards her, and Szenne growled, ”Stay right the fuck where ya are!” She stretched out the dagger a little further between them, despite his comment. She would use it against him - even if it was small. With that thought, her eyes fell to the patch between his legs. She wondered if he had a thing against small things. Would that subject be too touchy for him?

She had recognized the coyote from a month or so ago. He had been the one to mess her up - kick her in the face, throw her down. He had broken up the fight that would have ultimately ended Charlie once and for all. Szenne snorted. The crazy bitch always had someone coming to her rescue... someday someone won’t... and Szenne hoped she’d be there to see it. Absently, she touched her still sore nose, wiping away dripping condensation from her cold, wet nose. It was drying out, though, it was beginning to dry.

”Yeah, wanna see what I can do wit this puppy?” Szenne growled, stretching the knife out slightly farther between them. Even when slightly intimidated, Szenne’s confidence never wavered. ”Ya gonna be sorry ya followed me out here... ‘fuck do ya want, anyway?”

Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:03 am

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

The small dagger that the woman held between them didn’t scare him one bit. In fact, he was rather amused by it. She held it out, thinking it was her lifeline when in reality, she had no lifeline. Not after what she had done to Charlie, not after how he had seen her fight, not after he had seen the fire course through her veins even after she was defeated. That small dagger wouldn't save her, especially from him. He would wear her blood if she came after him, and he would kill her.

But he didn't want to kill her. He liked it. He liked all of it. He wanted it. He wanted her.

”Well, you see,” he began. ”I like the way you fight. Charlie, especially. Have you ever killed before?” Though, would her answer really matter to him? Would the fact that this Szenne character killed really change his feelings about her? ”No, no wait. Don’t answer that. Let’s keep it a mystery for now. What... keeps you going?”

These were peculiar questions for such a demented creature, though it would seem Charlie's pensiveness was rubbing off on him - if only ever so slightly. Izual crossed his arms over his chest and seemed to assume a thoughtful posture, while his opponent looked on at him with confusion and disgust.

ooc text here (200+)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:41 am

[ 000 ] » ooc text here

The coyote hybrid was asking her rather peculiar questions, and Szenne couldn’t ignore the hungry look in his eyes, as if he were staring into the face of an elk on an empty stomach. She didn’t like anything about this encounter, yet here she was seemingly trapped in her own damn city by a coyote that didn’t even fucking live here.

Others might’ve trembled at her threats – or at least become slightly uncomfortable about being threatened to be gutted or otherwise hurt pretty badly. The coyote before her just smiled, eating them up like candy as if they were compliments on his being. He didn’t care whether she threatened to gut him or gouge out his eyes, he just wanted to know more about her.

Or rather whether she killed before.

Szenne snorted in amusement. ”Ya girl Charlie recognized my handy work back there. I guess she ain’t tell ya about my skills then.” Szenne liked to play it off as if she was interested in killing for a sport, but in reality, she didn’t like to unless it was necessary. She didn’t go around killing everyone for fun… but if they crossed a line that she clearly placed for everyone to see, someone was going to die.

”Before ya ask me if I like to kill for fun… Lemme say this.” In all honesty, Szenne considered that question carefully. She didn’t normally like to kill for fun, but… ”If it’s ya girlfriend that I’m killin’, it’d be fun.” She snorted amusingly, still careless with her words even though she was staring into the orange eyes of a death-bringer.

Last edited by Szenne on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:35 am

LET OUT THE BEAST

What had actually been a threat towards Charlie actually made Izual smile sadistically. Yeah, he liked that answer. This woman, this… Szenne would enjoy the hunt if she was hunting one specific Luperci. It was something Izual could relate with, and so, he related with her. He closed the distance between them with one more step and saw the apprehension in Szenne’s eyes.

”Mmm… so that was your doing? Impaling that Luperci with the pole? Nice… My kind of girl…” He took another step closer. The confident female began to look around – no doubt looking for an escape. From his immediate position, he didn’t see any and he doubt she saw any escapes either. She was his for the night – to do as he pleased. Whether that was killing or fucking. She would not leave him.

”What if I brought you Charlie to have your fun with?”

ooc text here. (000)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:39 am

[ 000 ] » ooc text here

”Then she’d be dead, ya crazy fuck. I doubt ya want ya girlfriend dead, right? Then don’t ask stupid mothafuckin questions like that.”

His questions were starting to get on her nerves. It was like a horny brute baiting her with questions, trying to get her to say she’d like it if he peed in her mouth. No. She could feel where this was leading to and she didn’t like it. She wanted it over, and she wanted to make sure the coyote didn’t follow her home or she might stir awake one night and find him sitting at the edge of her bed with that disturbing fucking smile he wore now.

”I ain’t ya girl and I doubt ya want Charlie dead… so if there’s nothin else to say to each otha’, can we call this meetin’ off and go our separate ways? Hey, maybe I won’t even tell her ya stopped by, eh? Keep this li’l meetin’ between you and me? Hm?”

Behind her, there was a small space between the old dumpster and the brick building. She’d gone through it before, but it was even a tight squeeze for her. If she could fly through it, he wouldn’t be able to follow her unless he broke through it with his bare hands – and that was unlikely unless he was the hulk or something.

Szenne tried her damnedest to not make it obvious of what she was about to do.

Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 am

LET OUT THE BEAST

”You calling me a liar? I said I’d bring her here for you.” Szenne’s insults against him bounced off of him like seeds. He didn’t even notice they were thrown at him. Instead, Izual was adamant on proving his point. He would have brought Charlie back – and let the two women have it out again. He’d be there, so he’d ensure Charlie wasn’t killed – but he also figured he’d prevent Charlie from killing Szenne off because he favored the dynamic hate that spawned between the two women. Izual was eager to see the exchange between them.

”You won’t tell her.” But when Szenne laughed in his face, Izual persisted, ”You won’t tell her. I want to tell her. That way I can tell her where to find you… but if you insist on being the first to spill the news… I’ll have to spill your guts first.” Then he lunged, and Szenne aimed a well-placed kick to his gut, which knocked the hair from his lungs and staggered him for a moment. In those few seconds, Szenne squeezed through a small space behind the building, Izual stumbling after her, and disappeared. He growled, shoving his arm and head out of the hole just in time to see her run and then skirt around a corner.

Bitch! he hissed under his breath, retracting his head. He decided not to pursue her, and instead, accompany Charlie the next time around, follow her lead, and watch the third round of a never-ending fight go down.

ooc text here. (000)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

Dead Topics