[M] - I'll be the blood if you'll be the bones

Izual | Dampwoods | Midnight | BD to May 17th

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:47 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC:

Here it is.

[500+]

IC:

This time, Charletter had found the victims. It all started in grace, really, but soon the fragility of it all wore off, and that’s when the real work began. She didn’t enjoy stalking luperci in the middle of the night, but the excitement of what was to come always outweighed the boredom she might have otherwise felt. It was a trading caravan, and she had counted four bodies. Four living, breathing things. Soon.

They walked together now, through the dark. Every tree they passed, every shadow spoke of violence. This had always been part of her imagination, her thirst for violence...but now the powerful urge for sex was screeching between her ears as well. It called for attention to the fire that threatened to swallow her from the outside in. It was from her own nether regions that she could feel it the most. The woman had known this feeling before, but this time was different — this time there was Izual. She lusted for him so intensely, and soon the trees weren’t gored corpses, but sexual images — blue and red blotches — twinging out in the forest — groping and touching and dancing. She shook her head slightly in an attempt to pull herself out of the gutter.

Her steps became awkward, as if she’d forgotten how to walk. With a silent growl, she cursed herself, and her hands pushed in on themselves so tightly that one palm started to drip blood. Then she noticed that it wasn’t the only thing dripping. She cursed again, in her head this time. Her eyes pressed onward, and soon she broke the silence. “We’re almost there,” she told him.

They had set up camp on a small knoll just adjacent to a beaten dirt path wide enough for their wagon. Charlie ran a rake of claws through her perfectly-kept hair. Her ghostly eyes saw two men and a woman; one sitting against the side of the wagon, sleeping; the other two, sitting on some large stones by a campfire, chatting. Where was the other one? It couldn’t wait. The fourth would die like the rest of them. She looked to Izual. “Good luck,” Charletter disclosed, before striding out toward the flickering light. It painted her, and shone through the pale surface of her eyes. Her tail flicked back, forth, back, forth. She made a friendly bowing gesture. “Greetings gentlemen,” she piped all chipper-like, “I have a few interesting little baubles you will absolutely adore.” She kept her voice low, so as to not wake up the other man by the caravan. “I’ll try not to wake up your friend over there, he seems like he’s had a long day,” she chuckled, pointing over toward the sleeping figure with a bent finger. “Sure,” the one furthest away replied, “jus’ keep yer’ weapons in their holsters, arright?” The black wolf slung her bag off her shoulder, and plopped it in the dust. The ebony wolf knelt, and opened the top. A silver-hilted knife was produced, and she smiled up at them. “Wow, nice piece there lady,” the other more doggish man intoned. His accent was French. How quaint. He got up from his seat and knelt beside her now, the southerner shifted in his own seat, but didn’t verbalize. As she began showing the goofy dog her merchandise, she glanced up at Izual to check if he was going to make a move on the coyote who still sat by the fire.

She turned the knife over in her hands. The collie reached out for it, but instead touched her hand. "Excusez moi mademoiselle..." He leaned in, his breath smelling of chives, and rubbed her hand. "we should...go somewhere where no one can see us..." He suggested in but a whisper.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:57 am

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

Control was something Izual never quite mastered. He didn’t need to master it. He had everything within his reach – he could eat when he wanted to, kill when he wanted to, and take anything when he wanted to. Self-control was not needed in this lifestyle… except when it came to Charlie…

When he smelled a female in heat, he’d either distance himself from them or otherwise leave them be, but he needed to work with Charlie, so he needed to stay. And the longer he stayed, the more clouded his judgment became. He let her walk before him, and he stayed behind, using all of his power to not think of grabbing her by the hair and forcing her over… When the urges became worse, he put more distance in between them hoping the fresher air would let him clear his mind a little. It seemed to work for a bit, until they had to regroup right outside the camp.

Izual felt like a tea kettle about to pop. He was holding in that sexual hunger with so much force. Every deep breath reminded him of why he had put distance between himself and females in the past, why he strayed away. He was firm with excitement, and he wore no pants. He would have to kill in this condition.

”You, too,” he almost said through clenched teeth. He moved along the tree line as Charlie infiltrated their camp, speaking of items she had for sale. The wretched souls didn’t even think anything of it, despite it being the middle of the evening. Izual hid in the trees just behind the man that remained seated. Quietly and deeply, Izual breathed, trying to clear his head, trying to control his body, and trying to get into the mood. (No, not that mood!)

The delicate ring of his dagger unsheathing alerted the man, but by then, it was too late. Izual reached around the tree and slit his throat, and the Luperci clutched his new wound, choking and gurgling with wide eyes. It was then that Izual stepped from the tree line, looking over to the soon dead friend and kicking him over at the shoulder.

”So, who’s next?” he asked, offering a smile that was similar to the joker. He eyed the man that had been offering Charlie a sweet kind of deal just moments before. "You. I choose you."

ooc text here (300+)

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:40 am

OOC:

OOC here

[300+]

IC:

“I think I'll have you right here…” The vile woman flirted back. As soon as she heard the unsheathing of Izual’s blade, her mouth twitched. “But what about — “ he began, before Charletter shoved the silver knife clean through his gullet, and out the other side. Blood spurted onto her face, and she was forced to close her eyes. He too gurgled, but his hand remained on hers until it went limp. When the dog was kicked to the side, she was sitting there with her eyes still closed, just taking it all in. It looked as though she were daydreaming. Her grey shutters opened to the world once more. “We should wake up the one that's sleeping and — “ she was cut off by a shriek of terror from behind her. She snapped her neck around. The fourth luperci had been in the woods, collecting firewood. She stood in the middle of the path now, her face frozen in a horrible look of disdain. “E-e-estienne?” The girl managed. From the sound of her voice, she wasn't even a year old. Charlie sprang from her place, and sprinted toward her. The young wolf started to run toward the sleeping man, when she stammered out “R-r-run!” In as loud of a scream as she could muster. The man jolted, and came as quickly as he could to the young wolf's aid. Charletter tackled her to the ground. She sat on top of the pup, and she had struggled until the knife was placed against her throat. The other wolf backed off. They both remained there — the girl crying softly — before Charlie hissed. “Don't
move, or I kill her!”
He nodded, then his eyes looked to the girl beneath Charlie. “I-it's okay sweethear — ”

“Shut up!” The Leishman barked. Then she looked to Izual with a sadistic grin as the girl squirmed and sobbed. “I think we should have a little fun…” The maniac suggested. “Bring him down over here next to the girl.”
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 am

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

His kill had slumped over to the side, and Charlie’s kill lay right in front of her. Izual had been grinning hungrily at her, his arms splotched with the man’s blood. She suggested they wake the one that was sleeping, but before she could finish, they were interrupted by a horrific, shrill scream that made Izual squint his eyes. The killers both snapped their evil glares toward the girl, and at that moment, she must have felt so exposed.

”Mmm… the corpse has a name,” Izual moaned, turning to Charlie wondering if she’d suggest burying all four of these bastards in her backyard. He wondered what fresh blood did for the grass…

But instead of a nice little chat, the girl dropped her twigs and lunged toward the sleeping man. Izual twitched as the sleeping one stirred, jumping to his feet instantly as he watched Charlie tackle and incapacitate the young Luperci. He stepped forward, and Izual stepped behind him, grabbing him roughly by the throat with one bloody arm. The crimson liquid transferred to both their coats – Izual’s beige-colored arm and the man’s pale-furred neck. He held the dagger near one of his eyes. ”I wouldn’t try that if I were you…” Then, upon Charlie’s request, Izual roughly pushed the man towards the girl.

”Get down or fall down as a dead man. Your choice,” Izual spoke calmly.

”Alright, alright! Just don’t hurt my niece! Take it all out on me…” The man’s voice was shaky as he trembled with fear. It became more muffled as he climbed down to lay on his belly. He turned toward his niece then, eyes bleeding with worry and words stained with anxiety. ”Just do as they say, Syra sweetheart.”

Izual promptly climbed on top of the man and sat with a plop, gathering up the man’s arms with ease. These guys were just too easy. Where was the fight? The gore? The excitement? He liked it when his victims fought back every once in a while… these guys. They were too damn easy. He looked over at the man’s niece and could’ve sworn he saw fire in her eyes – the kind that’ll burn you and make you do something real stupid…

”What kind of fun? The kind that involves cutting out their tongues and breaking each of their fingers and toes to see who lasts longer before they pass out? Or the ”hunting” kind of fun? Or am I totally off?”

ooc text here (300+)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:07 am

OOC:

OOC here

[700+]

IC:

It was as if they had planned it this way. They both sat on their victims now, both alive and well for the time being. Now was as good a time as any to reflect on what she'd done, what she was about to do. To believe all life was precious, or somehow meant something was beyond ridiculous. All life did was invite suffering and eventual death. Maybe she was the embodiment of suffering itself; born from it, and alive to bring it to others. For she had been born twice: the first time being from her mother's womb, and the second time being alone, yet surrounded by the unrelenting viciousness of the world. Her scars said it all.

It was all far too difficult to understand, and perhaps it didn't need to be difficult at all. All Charletter-Ebony understood, was that her happiness came from the murders she committed. But Izual liked pain in a more prolonged fashion, and she wished to be like him to an extent because she adored him from an unemotional center that she couldn't quite understand.

One hand brushed a few stray hairs from her eyes, while the other still held her knife. Suddenly she had smiled, and dropped the knife beside her. “No. That sounds terrible. We should—we should let the child go and just kill the heroic uncle here and be done with it.” She offered.

The adult wolf's face spoke volumes of elation as the two girls stood up. Charlie held her arm, gently pulling her from the dirt before brushing her leg off with her free hand. “There you are dear,” the woman said sweetly. The girl stood still in Charlie's grasp, trembling. The woman grabbed the child and spun her around before pulling her into a hug. "It's okay sweetie, it's okay." Her head was over the little girl's shoulder now, but something was wrong. Whether it was the way she had smiled, or the glint that shone in her eyes, the uncle knew something wasn't right. Treachery.

It didn't take long for the maniac to draw the second knife she carried on her belt. What did take long was the slow way she eased it into the child's stomach. The girl cried and shook the entire time as it went in, as if she were being administered an unwanted shot. Then there was the long, drawn-out screaming that came afterward, with the twisting around of the knife inside her. An awful expression had settled on Charlie's face—a vengeful scowl that hoped to prove that she would never show even a shred of remorse—not even for little girls as she continued to torture the child to her last small breath of air. Her uncle cried and struggled beneath Izual in hopes that he could get free and stop her somehow, but it wasn't possible.

Eventually the girl did stop screaming, because at that point Charlie had ripped such a wide hole in her stomach that there was nothing left in her bloodstream to reach her brain. Thus, she died in Charlie's arms. This time the Leishman really did hug the girl, as if only now she truly deserved her comfort, holding her head close to deliver these two words: “Thank-you.” Then she carefully brushed a lock of hair behind her ear, and let her fall to the hard dirt with a thump. She looked down at the sobbing mess of a man with the eyes of a monster. “I guess I lied.” Then coherent words were issued from amid the rubble of emotion he emitted. “F-f-fucking d-d-demon! Y-you—goddamn m-m-monster!” Charlie only smiled and approached to kneel and lean in close to his tear-soaked, quivering face. “Ahh, see that's where you're wrong. I was a sweet little girl just like your niece. You see a monster, but that is just an excuse to believe that I am not part of the system we call life...but I am.” She stood, and brushed one scarred hand across her companion’s muzzle and said, “Now go wherever the fuck you believe you should go, and leave us to the rest. Izual, if you may.” Then she watched the only other thing in this world she cared about, carry out her one true love in this world, her arms crossed. After he was done, she looked up at the stars, trying to find somewhere she could lose herself in the completeness she felt inside after torturing a small child in front of her guardian.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:03 am

LET OUT THE BEAST

Izual had been actually surprised when Charlie rejected his suggestions. The tone of her voice sounded very genuine, and he was confused when she dropped the knife and helped the girl up. Both uncle and beast watched Charlie draw the woman into a hug – a strange action from such a monster – their silence telling a story. The man’s eyes widened and Izual wore a perturbed expression on his face watching the woman he killed with forgive her victims just like that…

And then it happened.

Releasing the girl, Charlie drove the tip of her knife ever so slowly into the girl, twisting and ripping until the little wretch’s screams died down and she went limp in the shadowed monster’s arms. She fell with a heavy thump, her intestines squirmed out like the tendrils of hell reaching from the large, gory wound in her abdomen. Izual grinned, slamming the man’s face into the dirt as he screamed and writhed beneath him. He shouted things – mean things – to Charlie, but Izual didn’t find the insults to be so bad, and he doubted they affected Charlie much from the expression that sat upon her face. At her feet was a young girl, very dead, very bloody, though the look of fear and pain etched into her features would be forever – until the maggots came and ate the flesh from her bones. Maybe when she was nothing but a skeleton, she’d still have the same look. Her jaws, which would still have pieces of rotted flesh attached, would be positioned in an eternal scream until some animal came along and disturbed her bones.

Unless, of course, Charlie wanted to ‘experiment’ with these bodies… then, well, perhaps she would instead help the bush in Charlie’s backyard flourish with red leaves in the summer – nourished with blood.

Charlie’s ghostly eyes set upon him. It was his spotlight – his time to shine. He looked down at the sobbing man in his grasp, no longer trying to fight him because his niece was very dead. The man’s body was limp, as if he were already dead, except his breaths came in heavy sobs as he cried into the dirt. What could he do with him?

Well, he was a little hungry.

Taking the man’s arms, he bent them upwards with slow, agonizing force. The man underneath him screamed, struggling against him with no luck other than bucking Izual onto his knees. He bent the arms until there was a wet snap, and they fell limp with a jostled affect, as if there were loose bones within. The man’s screaming droned on – screaming and sobbing – but at this point, the pounding in Izual’s ears silenced the rest. No longer needing to hold the man’s arms, he flipped him over and ripped open the shirt that protected his chest all this time.

”Just kill me… please… just kill me… kill me, kill me… Please…”

”Oh, I intend to,” Izual confirmed, lowering himself to the man’s face. He trailed the dagger gently over the man’s chin, down his neck… it was only when Izual reached his sternum did he press harder. The skin split over his ribs, his abdomen, leaving warm, wet organs bubbling to its surface. From the gullet of the man’s core, he could see the sporadic breathing, and looking up, he saw the man’s mouth wide with sound – but he heard nothing. With a snarl-like grin, he plunged his hands deep into the man’s guts, taking a long strand of his small intestines and wrapping it twice around his neck like a fancy, crinkly scarf.

”Do I look pretty?” he asked Charlie, batting his eyes as the blood drizzled from his neck down the rest of his own toned abdomen. By now, his hearing had begun to come back and instead of muted sounds overcome by a loud ringing in his ears, the wet squishes and Charlie's voice he heard only sounded muffled. Then he stood, and the rest of the man’s attached organs followed, eventually dropping to the dirt when the tissues experienced the slightest pull. By then, the man had gone limp, and as Izual pranced around the campsite, he dragged the body – with the gaping, empty hole – with him, likely only attached now by the man’s ass hole. Eventually, even his intestine scarf gave way, leaving the corpse behind resting on its side, leaving a violent scream scarred on the man’s features and his still wet eyeballs dusted with dirt. Unraveling the intestine from his neck, he draped it around Charlie as a belly dancer would one of her scarves; though instead of leading her out onto the dance floor, he left her there while he bent over the corpse once more and ripped his heart out.

He turned back to Charlie, taking a bite out of the heart as if it were an apple, staring at the most interesting woman in his world.

ugh this post made me sick lol. Enjoy! (700+)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:06 am

OOC:

The things we do for our maniacs eh? Btw, this is where me being a poet comes in...

[700+]

IC:

Charletter watched him place the intestine around him like a fashion queen, and trot about. All the while she laughed and applauded him with the devotion of an adoring fan. “Yes, you’re the most ravishing dancer in all the land.” Her voice droned, still holding humour for those who dared find it. He gifted her the intestine, and made his way to the body for yet another treat. “Oh, you glutton!” She jostled with a laugh.

Then their eyes met, and suddenly the distance between them seemed endless and full of nothingness. Her capacities were being tested again, but this time, it was by her own accord. Was she no longer a creature of complete and utter numbness? The primal nuances of lust came to swallow her mind like smoke and eventually fire, but a part of her wanted more — a part of her wanted to love this man so intensely, so vividly that she could hardly stand herself. She had discovered room within to care for another beyond herself, but now she greedily wanted love — oh how she wanted love. It wouldn’t come, like any missing fragment of her neuroscience that had been toppled and lost to the mysteries of her illness. Maybe the woman inside of her — for there wasn’t just monster — could see the dark cravings she indulged for what they were. Blood and death was a replacement for the chills felt at the touch of a loved one? Sawing bodies into pieces of a perplexing puzzle overshadowed the completeness that came with not one, but two beings understanding each other together more than they understood themselves? Not even the black-hearted Charletter Leishman could agree, and she was as mad as they came.

The world may not accept the likes of the pair that humoured themselves amid the silence of fresh death, but surely the world had been built for them as well as the others. Maybe she wasn’t normal; but she could still hear her own heart beating on even the coldest nights sleeping alone on her couch, still feel the wind on her face, the soft pliability of sand between her fingers. She fought for feelings beyond physical sensation every day of her life, and with something resembling courage she stepped toward her partner, knowing that she could never know the tenderness and wonder that entailed the emotions that eluded her. But none of that mattered. It was about making due with the pieces of her soul that still resided, using them to live her life in company of another in the only way that they knew how. The frigid eyes of the dark wraith reeled and blinked in a sexual manner as she flaunted her lavishing “scarf”, posing for Izual in a display of extravagance before stepping to him. With one good-humoured scoff, her eyes falling lazily upon him in flirtatious satisfaction, she swept the entrails above their heads and pulled it taut to Izual’s back. Then she made to pull him close with a sudden tug of the naturally-strong walls of their last victim’s bowels, their faces limitless inches apart, her eyes still lazily burrowing into him. She wouldn’t dare think she loved him, because the truth was she didn’t, but she was obsessed in thinking about him — mad otherwise if she refused to. Maybe she had settled, or broken down and given in to the constraints that she’d been born into, but somewhere deep inside she knew that she could not be fixed. It was all the same anyway; after all, love was just obsession wearing a pretty-pink mask. “I don’t think he liked me,” she cackled. The wolf guided the hand that held the heart toward her mouth so that she could take a bite. She crushed it to her jaws, and felt the blood slip and melt across her tongue. It was the taste of life itself. Charlie then purred and licked at his face, nuzzling him stiffly almost as if she had been born with the natural writs of affection...almost. Her body began to hum with heat and sexual evocation, and soon she was gently rubbing herself against him with as much femininity as she could muster; upon his coarse, blood-ridden fur, the muscle beneath, the ambiguous shape of his erect penis that she had seen earlier (yes she knew it was there) — and even further beneath — his own rhythm, beating in tune with the one between her ears...between her legs. Both hearts were beating, but none could feel. They were motors in actuality. But they didn’t need hearts, because they had one with two bites missing; one for him, and one for her, they shared it, together.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:11 am

LET OUT THE BEAST

Despite her cold, gray eyes, the feeling of smoldering fire between them was unmistakable. Despite the blood that stained the grass, the dirt, and the hollow, soulless bodies that dotted the ground surrounding them, and - let’s not forget - the intestine that bound them both together, feelings of need, of desire permeated through the air. The fire crackled behind Izual, and he cast a great shadow over Charlie as she closed the distance between them.

"Who gives a fuck," he growled, seemingly too absorbed in the moment to care about what just happened around them.

She took a bite out of the heart, and seeing the stringy Luperci meat crushed between her jaws, the blood that dribbled from the heart, down her chin, was just enough to get him aroused. No one had ever shown interest in his acquired tastes before. And the dark woman took it down without remorse, without rejection. She swallowed it as if it were elk or rabbit. Izual grinned, taking another bite from the heart – blood, too, dribbling down his chin and neck in a steady, red river – before offering the last bite to her.

But he didn’t get that far.

He threw the heart to the side, in the dirt, and with their warm bodies entwined so close, he mashed his lips into hers – blood upon blood – for a crimson kiss. With the intestine entangling them, he all but carried Charlie over to the corpses and laid her in the dirt on top of both of them. She sank into the hollowed out one a bit, but there was still the teenaged girl for comfort. Positioning himself above her, he roughly kissed down her neck, nipping her collarbone, drawing blood, tasting blood.

And then he thrust into her, at first taking his sweet time to fuck her slowly, but as a minute or two passed, he seemed to get a little more desperate. Desire mixed with hot, bloody sex had him hungrily thrusting into her and growl-whining all at the same time.

Sexy-time is here :o (300+)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:05 pm

OOC:

[200+]

IC:

Whatever the heart had meant to her, whatever she thought it symbolized—perhaps some kind of substitute for love—it vanished into the forest like a star vanished at the edge of a horizon. Instead the real, physical embodiment of all her lust and sexual thoughts conquered her. It wasn't like she had a thing for domination, but this was Izual. They killed together, and Charletter had always imagined their sex would be just as violent. With a wild look in her eye, and a grin never before seen on that stark face of her’s, she wrapped her legs around his torso—arms crawling about his shoulders—her mouth dancing with his tongue.

She was placed amidst the chaos they'd innovated together. There in the remains of one of their victims Izual made his foreplay in a prurient attack on her neck, which she thoroughly enjoyed, leaning her head back further into the gore, stretching herself out in elation and pleasure. Much to her delight, the teasing didn't last long. The pleasure shooting up her sex throughout the rest of her body was enormous, greater than any amount of self-inflicted stimulation could ever hope to cultivate. But it wasn't about the sex, it was about him; even as he ventured further and thrusted faster, her eyes were trained on him, staring. She watched the beads of condensation comprised of both blood, which still hung in his fur, and moisture, that rolled steadily off his tongue as they panted in unison. His facial expression, his body language, the very direction in which he looked was taken in. The madwoman processed it all, and a pleased smile worked its way across her features; after all, he was pleased with her, and that's all that really mattered.
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

Dead Topics