[M] try not to miss the warnings

you know you have to own up for yourself this time

POSTED: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:32 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

The Devil in all his maledictions sought the purest and weakest of their people, and Antioch hated the Beast as he had never hated any other creature. It was an irrationality, to despise something as vague and formless as the concept of pure evil was, yet so great was this emotion that it filled his heart to bursting.

Maybe there was more to it than that. Maybe other feelings, like failure and horror and sorrow, felt too small to encompass what it was that had driven him to madness.

It was like madness, at least, the way in which his mind had been hurled into a hazy place like the color left when he accidentally looked at the sun for too long. What he had shouted, cursing in all the languages he knew, had spewed until he could not form words and only a steady growl carried his voice like thunder across the plains. If he had been thinking, he might not have provided such a warning. He would have gone about this pursuit rationally, within the proper channels as dictated by Clan law, and raised a legion to seek out this infectious man in their midst.

Antioch wasn't thinking about that. He wasn't thinking much of anything, though his mind provided awful images and imagined experiences – this was perhaps too, why he was trying not to think, even though his mind reeled at the implications. First the Devil had tortured his friend, and then his son, and now his sister. Who was this test for? What was the purpose of setting the signs of the Apocalypse upon the faithful?

It's not enough.

His nostrils flared, sucking in hot air and the stink of hot sex mingled with the metallic tang of blood. Antioch's lips pulled away from his teeth. His vision cleared enough to make out the man's back. He shouted – or rather, snarled – a singular wordless, frenzied battle cry and hurled himself forward.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
signature art by Songbird
Inferni
DEAD
Mel
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:36 am

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

After the deed had been done and he left Crucifix a shuddering, crying mess, Izual went back to his room. He had been upset with himself that Crucifix made him dip into that level on insanity, lack of control. It was all her fault. Had she listened, had she considered his offer, had she given him a chance, things would not have happened the way they did.

He blasted his door open – the knob smacking so hard against the wall that it chipped away a good hole of plaster. Hastily, the Massacre reached for a dagger, and just as quickly as he went in, he came out. Standing at his doorway a moment, he considered how satisfying it would have been to kill the source of his frustration and end her suffering entirely.

Nah, it wouldn’t end his suffering, though. And he would regret his split-second decision.

Casting his orange gaze towards Crucifix’s door, he growled, and then he stomped down the hallway – past her door – and went down the stairs.

Surely, he should have expected some kind of retaliation for his deed. However, at that moment, he was not thinking of her. He was thinking of himself and how much he just wanted to gut something from mouth to asshole and leave its intestines facing skyward in the forest. Perhaps afterwards, he’d visit Charlie in Anathema and take his sexual frustrations out on her. She’d surely welcome him.

Izual’s mind buzzed for much of the trip towards the outlands. Sounds were muffled as they were when he entered these violent fits of rage, blocking out everything from his mind except death, blood, violence. Naturally, as he marched through the trees with a dagger clutched in his fingers, he hadn’t quite heard the snarls of an opposing part approaching him fast. He hadn’t at all thought of the what if…

Until he was crashing to the floor on his face while heavy paws pinned him down and teeth ripped at anything they could find. Izual did his best to roll over, pushing off the heavy Secui with all his might, and blindly lashing out with the dagger as he regained his footing. He felt it connect with something, though he wouldn’t know what it was until he got a good look at the brute, blood dripping from the fresh wounds he had inflicted.

For a second, there was a pause and Izual realized just who his enemy was. Antioch, famed brother of Crucifix. Famed brother who took no one’s shit, not even Izual’s. Antioch lunged for him again, and Izual put his arms up. Antioch latched his jaws onto Izual’s forearms, and while the pain screamed from the wounds inflicted, Izual attempted to twist his arms and in return, twist the Coyote in a way that he might lose his footing even for a second. Maybe then he’d be able to properly use the dagger…

Since I'm open to Izual getting banged up in this fight, you have my permission to do some light PPing to make your posts easier, if you'd like :) Also, let me know if you want anything in mine changed as well - from this point forward :D (300+)

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:42 am

If he had known sooner, he could have stopped it.

That was the awful thing that had chased at his heels during the whole desperate run, this thought that somehow the responsibility for such an event had fallen on him. He had convinced himself that this was the doubt of a wicked spirit long before he had stopped thinking in rational terms. The only guilty party was the culprit he now pursued, and who would soon enough suffer seven times over for his crimes.

Izual had known he was coming, and he was armed. Antioch saw the knife too late to avoid it. He was too busy trying to rip off the bastard's face from the moment he turned around. The red-brushed coyote was big for his breed, but so was Antioch – if he could keep him pinned down he could kill him.

But the knife cut him, scraping away fur and flesh at the exposed part of his torso. The shock was enough to drive him back, but only momentarily. He lunged again and bit down hard on Izual's arm, holding and releasing in furiously quick strikes. There was a moment when he felt something hard and locked his jaw. If he could hold on long enough he could break the bastard's arm.

He wanted to break every bone in his body.

Inferni
DEAD
Mel
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 am

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

There was a lot of blood between the two coyotes. Blood poured from the knife wound in Antioch’s chest, and blood splashed from the now gaping wound of Izual’s mangled arm. He grit his teeth at the pain – it was almost unbearable; the only thing that might’ve saved him from passing out altogether was the adrenaline and anger coursing through his being. With his free hand – and the dagger – he aimed to stab out Antioch’s eyes, but with the ripping and tearing motion of the de le Poer thrashing his arm around like it was a chew toy, Izual managed only to slash at the brute’s face until the animal let go.

He stumbled back, looking down at the mess that his arm was – six or seven great punctures in his arm itself from the man’s teeth, blood leaking to the ground, and bone exposed in some places, though minimal. He might as well die in the forest tonight, perhaps.

His arm was starting to feel cool as if someone had rubbed mint into his veins. He panted while Antioch struggled with his new face wounds. Izual began walking towards him, the dagger outstretched. He began to laugh.

”Between you and me, I think she liked it.”

With the surprise, disgust, and anger that was sure to give rise in the de le Poer sibling, Izual fell upon him again – this time attempting to both throw the now blinded coyote down (with his body weight, mostly) and stab him in one good spot… to end the struggle for good, to claim Crucifix all for his own - once he had the brother out of the way, of course.

Of course, the struggle wasn't easy - this was one of the many reasons why he targeted prey that was weaker than him. He had the advantage. Izual and Antioch were too evenly matched. He couldn't just rip his esophagus from his neck while he plead for help... No, Antioch would probably try to do the same.

hope dis good? c: (300+)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Something sharp cut his face, and the motion was long and went deep. Blood spilled into his eye and he thought he might be blinded. This drew him back instinctively, frightened by the idea, but this fear was a passing sensation. The longer he shook his head, trying to clear the blood out of his eye (because he could open it, and he was certain he could still see) the more he became aware of how fast his heart was beating and how the buzzing in his head was louder.

He heard Izual, though, as clear as anything.

After that, he didn't care – not about his eye, not about the noises coming from behind him – and his head turned back towards the violator. He was all teeth and bloodied fur, squinting out of his left eye and just barely saw the attack coming. Izual bowled him over and stabbed him in the shoulder, close to the chest. It no longer became about disarming and capturing (if it had ever been that to begin with) and Antioch rolled and kicked up with all four of his long legs. The knife thrust through his thick neck fur but struck one of the metal spikes on his collar.

DIE! Antioch screamed, infuriated, and trust his teeth towards the vital parts exposed by Izual's bold move.

Inferni
DEAD
Mel
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:25 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait, guys! Feel free to give Vesper a shallow cut and assume she falls back immediately :U

IC:

The mousy gray coyote came upon the Aquila, panting and wide-eyed, and the words tumbled out of her mouth before Vesper could lift her head from the stream where she'd crouched to slake her thirst.

Through the stammers a picture was nonetheless efficiently painted -- "Antioch, Izual, fighting" -- and Sophie suggested that Crucifix had somehow been hurt, and that was enough for Vesper to realize what must have happened and to start running toward the outlands, ordering the girl to find reinforcements.

Vesper ran as fast as she could, ignoring the catch in her chest and the twinge in her bad hip. She flew across the moorland and found the men in a storm of blood and teeth and fur, and flung herself into their midst with little hesitation, just a great shout: "Stop!"

She did her best to bite down on Izual, just enough to tug him back, to stop the fight -- still, somehow, unaware at how dire this situation had become.

She also had not seen the knife, or she would not have leapt.

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:52 am

LET OUT THE BEAST

The movement and the rage was enough to knock the Secui Coyote over onto his back, though clawed paws were quick to retaliate as Izual found himself in a vulnerable position on top. Was it on top or on the bottom that was the vulnerable position? When your fleshy parts are faced with something sharp and angry, Izual supposed there was no safe side to that story. Even though he did his best to plunge his knife into many parts of the de le Poer, his movements were wild and uncalculated.

He managed one good stab, while the other glinted off the Infernian’s collar. That stupid fucking collar. He wished he could rip it off like he could rip away Antioch’s pride. An image of a collar in two flashed through his mind and the Secui lurched in a way that Izual had not been prepared for. The beast went for his throat, but Izual wobbled to the right at just the right time. Powerful jaws clamped down over his shoulder, thrashing about like an angry shark. Before Izual could properly use his dagger to fend off the beast, another flung themselves into their vicious circle.

The jaws had unclenched from his shoulder, but new ones clamped down on his scruff. Even if the bite wasn’t particularly hard or vicious, caught in the midst of a fight, any bite was perceived as a vicious one. On a reactive impulse, Izual lashed out with the dagger and managed to nick the gray-coated Coyote, who, much to his surprise, happened to be Vesper.

As he straightened, staring down both of the Infernians with blood oozing from his fresh wounds, the glint of the dagger in his hand seemed to stop the Aquila in her tracks. Her icy eyes were trained on the weapon like it would fly from Izual’s hand and embed itself in her heart.

And it just might.

”Oh, what’s this? The mighty Aquila is afraid of shiny, pointy objects?” Even now, Izual still didn’t know when to just shut his fucking mouth. "Here, keep it as a souvenir."

He threw down the knife between them, and took off running as fast as his legs could carry him out of Inferni's lands, far away from Antioch, and Vesper, and Crucifix.

End? (300+)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:02 pm

The gashes above Antioch's eye were deep, and the longer he fought the more they bled, gushing scarlet stains into his tawny fur. Blood dripped into his face, and when it reached his eye he was all but blinded.

He was hurled back and hit the ground again, conscious of his opening and weakness. On his back he was a prime target, and Izual still had the knife. Antioch snarled and spat, tried to keep one eye open and failed, and shook his head like he had been stung by an insect. Blood flew through the air. His head was pounding and felt off-tilt. The adrenaline and endorphins were fending off the worst of the hurt but he felt it already – but oddly, he didn't feel the bleeding at all.

Antioch opened one eye and saw Izual throw the knife, saw him run, and all of his instincts demanded chase. He shook his head again, staggered, and dug his claws into the dirt to steady himself. This was just another traitorous devil that needed to be brought down to purge their midst from evil, and he was willing to run him down in spite of the wounds.

Inferni
DEAD
Mel
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:37 pm

She seized the traitor’s ruff and shook, tugged, but Vesper was a small hybrid and she did not fight with the ferocity she should have. Perhaps if she had struck to kill, things would have been different. Justice would have been served.

But all the Aquila did was snap and pull, hoping to break up the squall of teeth and fur and blood, and all of a sudden something metal sliced into the midst of bodies. A shallow cut opened along her inner arm, and pain licked through the limb like fire—and this was enough to send Vesper gasping and stumbling, knocked out of the fray. Her eyes seized the knife with open terror, and Izual saw this and mocked her. He threw the blade, and she flinched back severely before his footfalls drummed away.

Beside her, Antioch surged up, a bleeding and stumbling mess, and Vesper came to just in time to reach forward and grasp at his collar (though one of the spikes painfully pressed into her gums, and she had to shift her teeth to his fur instead).

“Stand down,” Vesper said, and pushed against him to lend support. “If you chase after him you’ll get yourself killed. We need—we need to go to Crucifix, I’ll send Conrad after him.”

She tried to keep her voice steady, to give orders, but she was shaking with anger and the remnants of fear and worst of all she could still see Izual’s fleeing back.

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:27 pm

He shook with rage, and though he felt the pressure on his back it took the secondary blinding of his left eye to stall him completely. Antioch sputtered and flung his head, only for it to spin. The pressure against his side eased his need to run, but as he stood there panting and quivering, the Bellator listened.

Antioch obeyed Vesper because she had been the constant authority figure in his life since he was young. He trusted her and trusted that her command was the right one to obey, despite all the surging fury rising up in his heart yet.

He defiled her! The coyote snarled, and another noise – a keening wail that erupted into deeper, more furious hurts –was muffled as he dropped his head towards the ground. I didn't know! I didn't know and he hurt her— Antioch's red eyes rolled towards the Aquila, and he looked very close to half-mad with fury. I'll kill him if I see him again, mark me. Don't you tell me otherwise, he demanded, almost desperate so great was his need. If anyone hurts my sisters they don't deserve to live.

Inferni
DEAD
Mel
Luperci

Dead Topics