[M] on the other side wondering what to do with life

p. Charlie + Evangeline | Charlie's House

POSTED: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:30 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

It might’ve been an odd sight to most, but it had been a relatively normal sight to him and Charlie for a couple weeks now. Izual, halfway dug himself in a hole, shoveled out dirt to a large pile to his left, while his children played in the grass nearby. Charlie had been standing over him a few minutes ago, but when he looked up, she had flitted somewhere else. Izual grunted. Staying at Charlie’s house had not been the ‘freedom’ he expected. His wounds were still healing, and yet she put him to work.

The ring and hiss of the shovel signified yet another pile pulled from the shallow-but-getting-deeper hole. Beside him, a body lay in pieces. Its arms piled up neatly upon its torso; its legs piled beside it; its head sat menacingly in the grass – the wolf’s dead eyes stared into oblivion, right through Izual’s soul.

”Not so fucking chipper now, are ya bud?” Izual flicked the forehead of the dismembered head and it fell over, exposing its bloodied bits to Izual. Izual had been the one to catch this wolf, Charlie, cut him up.

To his right, there were squeals of laughter and play that soon turned to whining and annoyance. Izual looked around for Charlie. She usually had them under control. They were not his problem. But from his shallow grave, he could not see where she went. Back inside the house, perhaps? To clean up the blood if it wasn’t already cleaned?

Even as he dug and tried to ignore the children’s play, the squeals became louder. ”Shut up!” he called from the grave at them, but when he looked up, he saw saddened eyes, curious eyes. Their new curiosity had been him now, and they pranced over to him and his hole. ”No, no don’t come over here. Go away.” But the pups - his pups – either had hearing problems or listening problems because they didn’t seem to hear his orders.

”Here,” he murmured, taking the spade of the shovel in his hand and rolling the corpse over. Stretching the body’s tail out, he chopped a few times before the tail came away from the bony stub. He left the body like so, and tossed the tail to the wild pack of pups. They all grabbed a hold of it - each one playing tug-of-war with a part of the severed gray tail. ”Have at it.”

And then he continued to dig.

boop sorry this took so long :| (300+)

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
User avatar
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:53 pm

OOC:

:D

[300+]

IC:

Charlie was inside the house. The walls were spotless, the table practically shining from the amount of scrubbing it had undergone beneath her meticulous watch. But these rituals had been performed some time ago now. If Izual were to pick up the corpse’s torso, and he was as familiar as Charlie thought him to be with severed bodies, he might notice that it was much too light as if something had been removed. In actuality multiple things had been removed; one of these things being the heart which Charlie had acquired a taste for...ever since that night, the same night in which they had conceived the children.

The second, and most prominent entity was several liters of blood—which she had carefully drained into a metal pail. After wrapping up whatever solid organs had remained half-submerged in the liquid, and putting them aside for her research—and of course Izual’s appetite, Charlie stretched a sheet she had rubbed in pine needles over the opening in hopes that it would at least partially douse the smell. Her fingers clutched the handle, and brought it off the counter. Peering out to make sure he wasn't looking beforehand, she carefully nudged open the door with her hip, struggling to keep the dark liquid from sloshing as she waddled down the back porch and toward the hole. When she arrived, she let loose only part of the full bucket on top of him—the pine-saturated cloth being lost in a tide of slick red. Charlie snickered, and said, “You look good, red's your colour I think.” Then she splashed him with a bit more for good measure, thoroughly enjoying herself.

In the grass the pups played with the tail. Charlie noticed they were tearing up the grass. The small apple tree she had planted when she'd claimed the house still sat in the corner, and they were coming dangerously close to it as well. Her gray eyes flashed. “Stay the fuck away from that tree!” She growled, teeth bared. They heeded her words and moved away with their newfound toy. “Fuck me,” she sighed, rubbing her eyes with both hands, “they don't stop ruining my things I'm going to bury them in one of these holes.”
Last edited by Charletter-Ebony Leishman on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
chalk-fonts

User avatar
Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:52 am

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

He had been absorbed in the dig when he heard footsteps approach behind him. He had not been expecting what was to come – though, the cooled blood was refreshing. It splashed over his back, his shoulders, staining his fur and running in little rivulets down his muscled chest. A white sheet curled like a snake around his ankles and thick droplets oozed from his braid while the rest of it sank into the dirt below. He stepped over the red-stained sheet, pushing it deeper into the soggy dirt. He licked a bit of the blood from his arm. Mmmm….

”I will,” he chirped in response to her offhanded sigh. Surely, she had not meant it as a request, but Izual took it as one. He was ready to climb out of the hole, over the corpse, when she continued, and instead he remained – and grimaced.

You’re digging that one,” he grumbled, fishing a bit of intestine from atop his head and throwing it into the dirt at his feet. The next shovel full contained the white sheet and the bits of organs that fell from the bucket load of blood. He chucked the soggy, heavy mud over his head; it falling with a heavy, dirty thud in the pile behind him.

"You didn't save the heart for me," he observed nonchalantly. He had noticed earlier, but had said nothing. He still didn't look like he cared about it much - but Luperci heart was the best part of the body... next to the tongue.

Marie can pop in after your post? :D (200+)

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
User avatar
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:50 am

OOC:

Sorry for the wait :/

[400+]

IC:

The mother eyed her playing children and felt a twinge of anger, although it was hard to understand why. “If one of them steps out of line, I'll be sure to show it where the shovel is, and it can dig its own damn hole.” With that she was satisfied, and let loose a small grin upon her features for her lover to see.

The Leishman set herself down on the edge of the hole. She crossed her feet, curling her toes this way and that in an unorganized stretch, before finally crossing her legs. Her heels tapped against the wall of dirt Izual had cultivated, as if keeping in rhythm with some anthem toting around in her head. “That,” she chimed, reaching down to pluck yet another stray glob of intestine from Izual’s brow, “would be entirely incorrect.” She flicked the piece away. “I did in fact save the heart for you. For us actually—I thought we might share it later, although I can't guarantee I won't try to have the majority of it.” She mused, knowing very well how much he enjoyed the organ as a sort of delicacy. It wasn't really about the taste for Charlie, as much as it was about the reminder of a truly wonderful night. The idea that she might be able to recreate the conditions of that memory, and let her—at least in part—relive the pleasures she indulged in killing those people.

A ruckus from behind her caused Charlie to twist her body. She saw Dystopia and Aidan in contest of the severed tail. Aidan’s involvement surprised her, since he seemed like a weakling at times, though he was proving to possess some kind of tenacity as he was holding his own against whom Charlie thought to be the stronger of her daughters. Her unwavering gray eyes burned into her warring children, as if attempting to analyze their behaviour and give reason to their actions beyond the simplicities of childhood. Then suddenly she extended a black hand to grab the middle of the tail and began to pull, which only heightened the growls which flowed from both sanguinary children’s throats, and in the end she let go. “Wow, I cannot believe how sturdy a tail actually is. Could attach a few together and make some decent rope.” She commented, although she was being more facetious than not. It was hard to tell since her tone rarely strayed from its emptiness unless she was experiencing a heightened emotion not even she was immune to, or was smoking her less common, potent blend of marijuana. “Imagine hanging someone by the neck with something like that. I might actually hug the person who made that happen.” And she supposed she would.
chalk-fonts

User avatar
Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:26 am

The constant call today was driving the small woman mad. Intruder, intruder, intruder, the clouded had called over and over. Finally Eva had snapped and sent fox out to investigate, the raven returned and confirmed in fact the coyote was an intruder.

Briston, Ash and Evangeline decided it was finally time to deal with this. Maybe it was the fact that she was over tired or maybe it was her annoyance with Charlie that sparked her even worse mood when she smelt the woman. She was red hot as she came upon the sevens. Charlie grabbing a child by its tail before letting it go.

The fur on the back of Eva's neck stood on end which would have been noticeable if not for the red top she wore and her hair being down. "Who are you and why are you burying bodies on my land!" She snarled. Ash and Briston looked at her almost shocked. The small 5'1" woman was snarling it was almost menacing to them.

The smell of blood and death loomed around her. "I don't tolerate loners burying kills on my land." She commented. "CHARLETTER do any of the other leaders know he's here or what you both are doing?" She snapped patience was not really her thing so to speak.

She was about to lose her cool more when she felt Ash's hand. "You I'm giving you a one time option." Her tone still deep as she snarled. "Join Anathema or get lost and if I find you on our land again you'll be in the hole." She threatened.
Will you walk into my parlor? Tis the prettiest little parlor that you ever did spy.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet (NPC)
User avatar
Marie
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:21 pm

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

Izual dug down into the pit with the shovel once more, hurdling moist dirt over his shoulder. ”Do Anathemans celebrate Devil’s Night? Do something spectacular for that.”

Izual focused on the work at hand – the hole was nearly complete. He just needed to dig out a little more of the corners so the corpse’s legs wouldn’t stick out of the ground when they had another abundance of rain or snow. Izual had been bent down, chopping up the dirt and rocks when the sound of a couple sets of feet began stomping towards them. ”CHARLETTER!” Izual’s large ears flipped back with the sound of the shrill voice. He threw a clump of dirt behind him, seemingly unimpressed by the woman even though she questioned why he was there and what he was doing.

"It's her hole and her body, alright? Direct the questions to Charred, please,” he reacted smartly, aware of how that statement sounded. He didn't seem to react to it like he normally would, though. Such a situation wouldn’t even make Izual blink, but he understood those around him were not as ‘accustomed’ to bodies being buried out in the open, next to bushes, in the yards of houses just as regularly as if someone’s hamster died.

Orange eyes studied the small woman, shaking, snarling. She was menacing. She should have scared the shit out of him – maybe – but instead, she amused him. He was beginning to like her, only he didn’t like to be threatened.

”Mmm… doesn’t sound like I have much of an option, then,” Izual purred, climbing out of the hole to tower over Evangeline, ignoring the bubble around her that would’ve been considered ‘personal space’. Dirt and blood caked fur brought putrid, lingering smells around them, emanating from the Massacre source. ”Are you gonna put me in the hole?” He paused, slowly reaching for a strand of her hair to caress, ignoring what Charletter might think of this. ”I might like it too much.”

ooc text here (300+)

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
User avatar
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:54 pm

OOC:

Kinda creepy maybe?

[300+]

IC:

A hand was placed thoughtfully along her narrow, pointed jaw. “Maybe I will, Izzy. What an idea.” Then the Angela arrived, and what once was a peaceful afternoon burying bodies and flirting with her hot, murderous companion, soon turned into a pile of yelling. Charlie sat there, her neck craned so her hazy eyes could glare neutrally at her leader. She raised her hand as if she were a naughty child, caught bullying in the schoolyard. “Yes, my body. My hole.” She pointed to Izual, who was still entrenched below her, with a slight smile. “He's digging.”

Things of course became more serious with talk of ‘leadership’, and then Izual approaching the three. The situation forced her to stand, staring thoughtfully at the trio who stood like accusatory parents in her yard. Charlie ran a hand across her scalp, brushing her ears back as her fingers combed through eerily-preened hair. Her fingers gracefully slipped a pink band over the locks, binding the stark, wavy hair into a neat ponytail. Her intense, colourless eyes lurked along the faces of people she could easily threaten, perhaps even murder if given enough time and proper planning, but instead she grinned happily. “No one needs to know about what I do, dear Angela. You know I serve Anathema loyally, and would never do anything reckless enough to jeopardize our...interests.” She folded her hands into each other with the utmost civility, a crooked grin playing still on her muzzle despite her being wholly truthful. She walked between Izual and her leader, inches away from the Angela’s face. “But allot me my...fun if it's all the same to you. I fear my tenacity for killing is my only true flaw, and is that such a poor flaw really?” The Leishman’s icy voice questioned, eyes interrogative before flicking away. She turned toward the man. “As for you,” she mused, tracing a skeletal finger down Izual’s pectoral. The wolf smiled softly, seductively. Then her face changed and her chalky eyes flashed, and a once-dormant expression was thrown into something horrible, and full of violent choler. Her small, spiny hands grabbed at his head, claws gently teasing at the flesh of his cheeks, and her mouth leapt toward his ear suddenly. “I'm the only one who deserves to put you in holes.” The maniac whispered, allotting herself one slow lick at the side of his face before backing away.

She stepped away from the pair of them, and looked into the whole silently. The sounds of her children playing happily somewhere in the yard was drowned in a faint whirring, and it grew until she turned on her heel. “So, Izual, I say you stay here, in Anathema. Perhaps I might dig some of the holes if you were to stay?” The woman offered, looking at him as if challenging him to say ‘No’.
chalk-fonts

User avatar
Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:18 am

Anger coursed through her veins as she could feel her fur standing on end. This made both Briston and Ash leery of her as they almost shifted away from her. Evangeline listened to Charlie getting more annoyed by the moment. Eva huffed as she snarled as the male reached out to grab her hair.

Both males reached out blocking her. "Hands off." Briston spoke looking at him. "Our lady is not to be touched." Added Ash. Both males now ready to end him.

"You never answered my question." Eva snarled as she looked at them. "Charletter I care little about what you are doing persay. Allowing a loner on our lands to play bury the body is not acceptable." Seething mad would be the best way to describe her. If she could spit acid she would.

"I need an answer now." She hissed
Will you walk into my parlor? Tis the prettiest little parlor that you ever did spy.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet (NPC)
User avatar
Marie
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:26 am

Your Character's Desired Tier (if known): Warrior (Tooth & Claw)
Your Character's cNPCs or yNPCs (if applicable): Serana Leishman, Dystopia Massacre, Aidan Massacre, Catharsis Massacre
Your Character's Animal NPCs: --



LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

The small queen’s bodyguards were quick to move in front of her, blocking Izual from reaching out to touch her hair. He retracted his hand and a malicious smile settled on his face. Charlie was soon at his side, tracing a narrow claw down one of his pectoral muscles and grabbing his face to look at her, momentarily ignoring the company in front of him. He raised a side of his lip in a subtle snarl as she proclaimed that she was the only one who could put him in holes – whether it was a low key sexual comment or not. Izual would do as he pleased.

”That’s too bad,” he said, flirtatious eyes returning to the ‘Angela’, tuning out her bodyguards, both referring to Evangeline and Charletter's statements.

The woman’s anger seemed unjustified to him – if she cared little for what Charletter did, which was kill Luperci, drain blood, cut them up, and then feed the earth with their pieces, then why was she angry to find him helping? Why were his actions only questionable? Why weren’t Charlie’s? Then again finding a strange, blood-soaked coyote digging a hole in lands that did not belong to him might've looked a little questionable to the naked eye. Just a little.

The two of them put Izual in a difficult situation. He didn’t quite want to settle down in one place, but he did want to be near Charlie. It was his need to be near the only person who seemed to understand him that ultimately made his decision for him. ”I’ll stay, permanently.”

sorry for the wait ~ (200+)

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
User avatar
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:31 am

Welcome to Anathema!

You have just joined a safe haven for delinquents, criminals, addicts and overall outcasts! While we treat all our members like family after the initiation ritual, it doesn’t change our natures or corrupt habits. Anathema can offer many trades, jobs, and skills to learn and help you find your way, if it isn’t already found.

Welcome to our family!

Here are a few things to get you started:

  • Check out the Ranks and Specializations your character can pursue!
    • After making 20 in character posts, you can decide which Rank Tier is right for your character.
  • You can also start collecting game points! Follow the link to see how you can start earning points for prizes, such as avatars, graphical tables, icons and titles!
  • Want to claim a room or house? Look at our available residence Wiki pages, and then post to the Maintenance thread!
  • And don't forget to take a look at Anathema's Policies, as well as our Culture, Beliefs, and Crime pages so you know exactly what we're about!
  • And most importantly: start posting and have fun!

Have any questions? Ask us!

Dead Topics