Walking Straight while you Sit and Groan

Part 2 thread promt

POSTED: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:06 am

OOC: Prompt: My oh, my. It looks like we have a lot of.... very hungover, passed out hot messes. Has no one heard of restraint?! I guess someone will need to get these drunken fools back to bed and check they are still breathing....

Lilith walked with confidence down the land, looking over the bodies that were around her. The blonde dog couldn't help but wonder if some of her own brews were the cause of some of these passed out canines, and wagged her tail. Though she was not happy with the end result, she was indeed happy that others had enjoyed her brews to the point of passing out. "Oi, you Sapien's can't handle a pirate's drink?" she teased while bending down to check one. Someone should move them to a nice cool and dark place. Also get a healer, and perhaps some water into their systems.

"I got water...." she made a snark like laugh when she saw some Krokar members nearby as well. "Really mates, even my own pack couldn't stand such drinking? I drank plenty and feel great!" then again she was used to her brews and even stronger ones from the Americas and her travels before she reached these lands. The dog gave a huff like sigh and then stood "Anyone still conscious give a groan and I'll give you a bit of water yea?" she moved one hand and undid a water holder from her makeshift belt. "Afraid I can only help those who can walk to a nice cool place, perhaps help that pain pounding at your heads"

228 words
Last edited by Lilith Fairbreeze on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:57 am

The party the previous night had been crazy. If there was one thing to miss about her time in Sapient, it would be the parties. The crazier, the better. Some of them could really get a girl out of her skin. The one last night had, and she woke up - the world spinning and the alcohol content in her stomach lurching - next to a new body: Keir’s.

Someone’s loud voice echoed against the woodwork and the bodies who could, stirred and began to groan - Lithia was one of them. ”I’ll take some of that water…” she called out, her voice raspier than usual. She sat upright and used Keir’s still sleeping body to prop herself up on. ”Maybe after that, I can try to walk.” Just then, Keir stirred under her weight.

Eventually, he sat up, too, and Lithia had to support her own weight. It wasn’t much different, except it made her feel even more nauseous. She rubbed her eyes, flipping her hair over her shoulder – her knotted hair.

Where’s Totem? she questioned, mostly to herself as she looked around for the scarred white slave. She’d tell him – if he were here – to close all the curtains in their room so that she could properly sleep off her hangover.

(200+) this looked fun! :D

Stock: Victor Camilo | This: Sammiie

Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:14 am

Lilith looked towards the request and went over to the two who had stirred. Once before them, she hunkered down again and held out the water flask. "Here you are then....you two a couple?" she didn't think they were, but also didn't want to assume. Asking was always a safer option than making a fool out of herself. The blonde dog moved her head as others around them moaned, but still kept the two within her vision...if only just barely. Once she was done with that she looked back to the first who had spoken. A female that seemed familiar, but in the moment Lilith couldn't place her.

"Aye drink first, then walk, always a great plan" she grinned widely, showing off all her teeth. Then soon let the smile fade down, though her sharp canines still managed to stick out like always. "I am curious as to if you happened to drink any of my hand made brews? It would taste a bit different than what your used to perhaps...." she was only as curious as she stated. The blonde female could truly care less if even one drop of her brews were the cause of canines passing out. At the same time though, she had lost track of her supply during the party, so it would make sense that it had gone down peoples gullets.

232 words
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:45 am

Lithia didn’t take likely in having to wait for anything – that included her slave. ”TOTEM!” she yelled, her voice ringing out painfully against the quiet. Those who still laid around her winced, covering their ears, groaning, or rolling over entirely. Someone towards the back groaned, ”Shut up!”

There was some shuffling upstairs; she could hear it creaking the ceiling. Turning her head, which pounded with the movement, her pink eyes focused on the Krokaran. ”What? N-no.” She forgot about the man behind her. She just had the pleasure of sleeping nearly on top of him the previous night. Oh god… She hoped nothing else happened. Absently, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as if to wipe off the spit that they might’ve swapped at some point.

She took the water flask eagerly, drinking nearly all of it before Keir snatched it away. ”Save some for the rest of us, huh?” A few precious droplets glistened in the fur on her chest. She wiped them away. ”We’ve met before, I think. In the Dampwoods, on horseback.” Thinking back on it, Lithia chuckled. ”I never drank that booze you traded me… I should have. I would’ve either been prepared or known better by now.”

”I remember starting off slow… but then someone started handing out shots…” Keir handed Lilith back the flask, empty. Then he attempted to get up, stumbling at first, but eventually making enough leeway to stumble towards the stairs, and then up them. He fell into Totem, who stood at the base of the stairs, holding Lithia’s flask of water in his hands.

He offered the water to her, and she took it greedily; no thanks was offered. She propped her elbows up on the couch behind her, uncorking her own flask to further saturate her mouth.

”How do you manage to brew your own liquor?”

(300+) ooc text here

Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Lilith listened....the woods? Then it clicked, and she grinned even bigger if that was at all possible. "Oh aye, I remember that now....that brew from than would be quite rancid by now though." the smile shrank a bit and she watched as the second water skin was drank from and tied her own to her belt with one hand. "....eh? What do you mean how?" then it hit her that this other was talking about her one hand handicap. The blonde females smile vanished completely. "Oh...right that, well I have learned to do much with only one hand. What I can't handle on my own, my adopted daughter Adriana does the rest." almost without guidance now. The younger female had grown quite a lot since Lilith had found her, and would make a good mate for someone one day.

Lilith widened her eyes, a frown forming. Make....a good mate? As in leave Lilith alone?? The female had said it without thinking, and was now shocked that her thoughts were caught up with her words. Her hand went to her mouth and a thoughtful look entered her eyes. It wasn't that she would be bothered being by herself, it just hadn't occurred to her until just now that it would happen. In the...two years? Was it really that long?? In that time she had grown attached to the younger dog....even to the point of just now calling her a daughter, albeit a adopted one.

252 words
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:49 am

With Totem standing idly by, Lithia drained the water from her canteen and tossed it back to the slave man. He fumbled a bit, but eventually took up the green container and set his orange eyes on her to await orders. ”Go back upstairs... or something.” And the white, scarred male turned and made his way back upstairs. With a bit of water in her system, she was beginning to feel a bit better… but the nauseous weighed her stomach down. Lithia tried not to think of it, and instead, busied herself with conversation.

”I traded it then,” she responded with a toothy grin. It was such a long time ago… she couldn’t recall what she traded it for. ”And not how, but how,” she said, indicating a difference between the two words. ”Like what’s the process that you use. Maybe I’m a bit interested in learning… or at least hearing about how it’s done.” Not that she expected the woman to spill all her brew-making secrets to Lithia… but for the sake of conversation, Lithia wanted to know if the pirate girl was generous enough to share a bit about her process.

A passing thought reminded her of a time her mother spoke about fermenting her own liquor. Perhaps the process of making these 'brews' wasn't all that hard to grasp...

(200+) ooc text here

Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Lilith brought herself back to the present and smiled once more as she listened to Lithia clarify herself. "Oh! Well, I don't mind teaching anyone who wants to know." She moved so that she was sitting comfortably on the ground and scratched her chin. "Normally I use fruit, though I have heard of people using vegetables. The more in season they are the better! It doesn't matter overmuch if they are a bit overripe, since the end result is just fermented fruit anyways." she let her hand rest in her lap, looking thoughtful even with her smile. "So what you do is cut the fruit up, then put them in a container to mash them. Once they are liquid, you would put them in a drinking container that you don't mind not using for any other purpose. Then you just let it sit, normally only takes a few months to be strong enough to get you drunk"

The blonde dog looked towards where the servant or slave...or whatever that canine was went. "Beer is another animal all together. You normally use wheat or hops for that, and it takes longer to make." her brown orbs went back to Lithia. "It's a different set up as well, not even I have quite perfected it." thus she had many more wines than beers. Wine was easier to make, especially since she only had one hand. "Was that helpful? I could also show you....but I would need to gather my supplies." which were with her mare at the moment. Still if Lithia was truly curious enough that she wanted to see how it was done, Lilith would go get the supplies happily.

285 words
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:58 am

Fuzzy-minded and a bit nauseous, Lithia listened to the female’s process intently. She could’ve sworn there was much more to it than letting fruit sit – rot – in a container for a few months. Ugh. The thought made Lithia’s stomach churn uncomfortably. The last thing she wanted to think about was anything mushy for later consumption. Despite what she felt inside, Lithia nodded thoughtfully, averting her eyes to focus on a plant on a nearby table. ”That’s a lot simpler than I thought the process to be… Do you know how to make hard liquor with grains?” While Lilith’s fruity stuff seemed to do the trick, Lithia was more interested in traditional liquors – the ones that tasted horrible.

”Perhaps we can trade again. I can come by Krokar and maybe you can show me… so you don’t have to travel so far with all your supplies.” She was interested in the woman’s beer-making process as well, but hoped that the context would give the woman the hint that she wanted to see the workstation in which Lilith used back in Krokar. ”Unless you have all your supplies here?” She supposed it wouldn’t be farfetched to believe the trader woman brought her things with her… since Sapient must’ve nearly drank her out of stock.

(200+) ooc text here

Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

Dead Topics