[M] I could probably be a prophet if I promised peace

AW | Halcyon Mtn | Sep 23

POSTED: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:23 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

(0+) Will you be the hero and attempt to save the girl? Or the villain and join in on the fun?Or do you have your own idea? Up for whatever >:3

Inwardly he sighed, while she screamed. He remembered doing these kinds of recreational activities with his brother, Belial, all the time. They were fun. They were relaxing. They kept him entertained.

Taking the woman, dragging her by her hair, he wrenched her off of her feet, taking her balance with him, dragging her struggling heels against the rough forest floor as he neared the outcroppings of Halcyon Mountain. Would he throw her over or just threaten her? What did he want? she asked, nearly screamed at him as she held onto his hand, trying to keep the pain from consuming her whole head, holding his wrist so that the pull on her scalp wasn’t so great.

What did he want? He wanted blood. He wanted something to take his anger out on. The frustration was eating him up inside. A new pack, a new life, and he needed to be on his best behavior – even though he was told they didn’t care what he did here. Izual snorted, thinking about it. He was sure if he dragged a woman over the borders by her hair they would care. They might even question him. He wondered what their argument would be. Would they not care as long as his kill didn’t hurt their standing with other packs? Would they not care as long as the kill was done quietly? So, maybe instead of dragging his prey into Anathema, he’d have to make them come willingly – to which he and Charlie could slaughter them in the family home – in front of the children, he didn’t care.

”Please! Let me go!” the woman’s strangled cries rang out, and Izual paused. He’d forgotten about her for a moment there.

With a grin on his maw, he pulled her up to eye-level, still by her hair. Trembling, she looked back into those malicious orange eyes.

And then he let her go.

She hit the ground stumbling, but made good headway between him and the forest before Izual began his pursuit again.

Image © Mirella Santana
Last edited by Izual Massacre on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:06 am

Yet now I'm standing here, my heart so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

Faith really hated to leave her mother behind, especially on the days when her life came crashing down upon her. The daughter knew how much it was eating at her.. but what more could she do for her than she already was? She didn't know how else she might be able to make her mother happy.. not unless by some miracle she was able to track down her father and convince him to come back home to all of them. If anything at least give her mother the closure that she deserved... not just a note to keep reading over and over again.. a sad reminder of her downfall. Even so, Crucifix insisted on looking out for Dahlia for the time being, wanting to give her older daughter some more time to herself. It really didn't bother her being around her mother and younger sister all the time, but there wasn't much use in arguing. It wouldn't help either of them out with the current situation. She would always be back later to help take care of things. All of them would need a meal at some point, and she would be more than happy to at least provide that for them today.

The robed woman glided past the skulls along the borders, a soft sigh passing through her lips as she took a similar trail to the one she had the previous day. Even so, she could feel as if her body was being guided in the direction of the mountains. Was this a sign of something? Perhaps the Lord was reaching out to her from the heavens, pushing her towards something important.

Oh it was important alright. Faith couldn't believe what she was witnessing. The unmistakable figure of Izual stood in the distance, but he had another woman in his grasp. The Tirones couldn't help but feel anger and disgust welling inside of her. So it wasn't enough that he had raped her mother, but now he was doing this to strangers. Guess she shouldn't have expected anything less from the man. The only good thing he gave to them was her kind sister.

Blue-green eyes went wide as she noticed the beast drop the woman, allowing her to run before he began to follow after her again. Memories of before began to flood back into her mind. She had failed her mother when it came to protecting her from Izual, but now she had another chance to save someone else. It didn't matter that this woman was a stranger, or what might happen to her. She wasn't going to fail again. As the woman passed by her, the robed woman finally came out of hiding, placing herself between Izual and his victim, "That's enough Izual."

Hey there Sammiie. I have no clue what I am doing but I couldn't resist replying to this. It should prove to be interesting. +400 words.

Salsola
Dead
Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:11 am

IZUAL MASSACRE
I've pulled you deep into this dream, now we are locked in

He loved the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the capture. That was why he let the female go. That, and he found some sick amusement in the hope of his victims. The woman would run, think she’s getting away, think he’s not going to follow – and then he’d find her all the same. When the woman was but a panicked dot in the shadowed, sun-speckled forest, Izual stepped forward with his eyes trained on the prize who was disappearing quite quickly.

And then there was a roadblock. Someone stepped out from the brush, blocking his path to his prize. Something triggered in his brain to be excited at this unexpected company – but taking one look at her face, her form, he’d know that it wasn’t Crucifix that paid him a visit. It was Faith.

His eyes lifted from Faith’s face to scan the forest before him. The woman was nowhere in sight. He sighed. ”Funny meeting you here, Faith.” The acid mixed with her name rolled off of his tongue. It was safe to say that he wasn’t ecstatic to see his Crucifix’s bodyguard. ”How’s my Crucifix? Sorry I haven’t been up to visit. I’ve been terribly busy.”

ooc text here
Word Count: [000] Form: Optime Date: DD/MM/YY Time: 00 AM/PM

Table by Kitty | Image Credits: Michael

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:56 am

Faith couldn't understand it. Why would anyone wish to bring harm to others? Sure there were reasons, at least when it came to protecting others where she saw such a thing might be a necessary evil.. but not like this. He was doing this for.. what looked like sport.. just for the fun of it. She could tell the woman he had been chasing had not done anything to him. No, why would he do that? She had even taken into consideration that she was now putting herself on the line to be his next victim so this one could escape. No, this time would be different from before. She was at least a bit older, and knew a bit to protect herself. All she needed was to make sure the woman was well enough away before she made her own escape.

The robed woman turned her gaze on the male before her, daring not to take them away from him. He had never been fond of her, and there on his face was that look of disgust he always carried around her and Hope. He hated the two of them. It wasn't because of something the two girls had done to him.. but just because of who their father was. Basilio wasn't the greatest man in the world, but he was still their father. He was out there somewhere, and he would answer for what he had done to his family. Even so, it seemed Izual was never going to forget this fact about her anytime soon, even after being chased away for his deeds.

The venom of his words was easy to notice, but Faith would not make her feelings known to him. She stood up to him once before, throwing her fear aside, and she could do it again. Though she tried to force it back down, anger began to swell inside her to the mention of her mother. True anger was a sin, and she couldn't tarnish her being, "Mama is a shell of her former self. She's been taking care of my new sister." All because of you. The sentence echoed in her mind, but never passed her lips, "She became pregnant shortly after you left."

+300 words.

Faith de le Poer

Salsola
Dead
Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:36 am

IZUAL MASSACRE

Every fiber in Izual’s body told him to push the woman down and make a run for it after his prey. Everything in him told him that if he didn’t do this now, this girl would continue being a roadblock to him for the rest of his life – or at least until he mustered up the guts to either get her killed or kill her himself. Perhaps he could sell her as a slave to one of those northern packs. Perhaps she would never be allowed to leave her new pack lands again – never come back to him and cock-block his hunt like this.

”You’re not your mama, so I suggest you step aside,” Izual threatened; his face beginning to contort and wrinkle with a snarl. He took a few strong steps forward – even as she spoke to him – and pushed passed her roughly; but it was something she had said that kept his fingers wrapped tightly around her arms, righting her so that she didn’t stumble or fall like she intended her to do. He backed off a little, though was still in the too-close-for-comfort range he often was with Crucifix as well. ”She what?”

It took Izual a moment to process the news. Usually a new child was a congratulatory thing for either parent – but for Izual, it just gave him an excuse to see Crucifix again. Though, the situation with Antioch and Vesper complicated things… a lot. Orange eyes studied Faith’s face as he thought of ways around Inferni’s guard, around all the rules put in place to keep him away from Crucifix.

ooc text here
Word Count: [000] Form: Optime Date: DD/MM/YY Time: 00 AM/PM

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Izual held fire in his eyes, the fire of hate. It wasn't just the bright orange gaze that he naturally held, but there was a burning desire to do whatever he wanted to her should she decide not to get out of his way. He had even begun to show the anger in his face, making his usual threat to her. It wasn't like this wasn't something she had heard before. Back when she had only just shifted, he had made a similar threat when it came to spending time with her mother. If she was not afraid of him then, what made him think she would be now? Sure he would be able to do much more to her now that no one was watching, but she wouldn't let him have what he wanted.

The beast had taken a step back. Faith could only assume this was due to the news about Crucifix becoming pregnant. Surely he had put two and two together to know that this pup was his. What danger that might have brought forth, she was unsure. Trying to get to his new daughter would be an impossible task. He would have to get through the clan and to her mother, but above all else, he would have to get past the girl that was standing before her. She was not about to back down now, "She got pregnant Izual. She gave birth to your daughter."

Faith's head turned behind her for a moment. There was no sight of the woman he had been chasing after before, but he scent was probably easy to follow at this rate, and in turn, easy for him to catch up to. The longer she could stall him, the better chance the other woman would have, even if that meant making her Izual's new target. Her stance stood firm, "I'm not going anywhere Izual. I'm not going to let you harm her."

+300 words.

Faith de le Poer

Salsola
Dead
Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:56 am

IZUAL MASSACRE

This all conflicted him. All of it. Faith stood there, in his way while his prey made off in the woods. He’d be able to track her scent and eventually catch up to her. Eventually, the girl would need to stop running, and by that time, he’d find her hidden in a thicket, curled up beside a tree, or hidden away in the human ruins of one of the cities. But something nagged at him now, and he didn’t want to chase the woman. Instead, he wanted to know more about Crucifix’s new daughter - his new daughter.

”Daughter?” he murmured deeply, the snarl on his face moments ago melting to a pensive, considerate expression. ”When?” he demanded, wondering how old the child would be now. Would he find the girl out with her mother? Perhaps he’d take the girl back to Charlie to be raised with the rest of his brood. Perhaps he’d take all his anger out on Crucifix and there’d be nothing left of her to return to Inferni. Perhaps that’d solve all of his problems.

After a moment, after receiving his answers, Izual closed his eyes and took in a deep breath – Faith’s scent mixed with the woman before and blood. He memorized all of these smells, picking out the notes in which differentiated them from each other. ”Last chance, Faith,” he reminded, seriously. ”I think you know that I won’t hold back – no matter whose daughter you are. Step aside for the fifth-fucking-time!” he snarled, edging very close to her. There was maybe a hair keeping him from wrapping his clawed hands around her throat and dragging her to the next body of water he could find, and baptizing her in only way he knew how – by dunking her and never letting her come up for air – ever.

God I'm sorry. I don't know why this sat for 3 months!
Word Count: [300+] Form: Optime Date: DD/MM/YY Time: 00 AM/PM

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Faith could see she was causing confusion in his face. Was he really not expecting this to be some kind of result from the actions he had caused before being run out of Inferni? He had done one of the greatest sins against her. What would he do now that he knew of his daughter? Would he risk trying to get back into Inferni just to get her when there were so many that knew about what he had done? Antioch would murder him the moment he caught sight of the exiled coming anywhere near their borders.

Then he spoke again. The robed girl's ears pulled back slightly to his demand. She had already told him about the daughter he had produced. What would be the point in stopping where she was now? As long as she could keep him talking, then the woman she had managed to get in front of would have more time to get away. Her eyes narrowed on the man, being cautious of the way he was shifting in tone, "You raped her Izual. She got pregnant and you only did it once. You know when." Had he just not been thinking or had he really forgotten what had happened?

Then came that demanding tone again. If she wasn't going to get out of the way, then it was clear now in this latest threat, he was going to make his move. She was rising anger out of him, but was it simply because she wouldn't move out of the way, but rather because she was not showing him any fear.. the kind of thing he saw in the victims he made claim to. Digging her claws down into the ground.. she couldn't be sure how far away the woman had gotten. Her head lined with his own, emitting a soft growl, "I am not moving Izual."

+300 words.

Faith de le Poer

Salsola
Dead
Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 am

IZUAL MASSACRE

It would seem he was faced with an interesting scenario with interesting facts laid out before him. It made him pause, even though just seconds before he had been ready take her up by the throat and smash her head against the hardest thing he could find repeatedly until she stopped moving and stopped getting in his way.

But then there was that pause… and reason began seeping into his brain, no matter how one-track it was.

Rape was such a strong word. It was one that wasn’t often associated with Izual – not so much as it had been with Belial… but even Belial had a way with making it seem like something else entirely. Orange eyes pierced Faith’s blue and reeled back to that night he had made love to Crucifix. The whole thing went so quickly there really were no details to remember. She had rejected him, but she had gifted him with a going away present. Her love, her enveloping warm, wet love.

And apparently, the presents kept coming because she had given him a daughter, too.

The beast would notably pause for quite a few seconds, eyes locked onto Faith’s considering all that she had just told him, shared with him. He thought of Crucifix, and then of his children with Charlie, and then Charlie, and then what his daughter with Crucifix must look like. He imagined a replicated copy of the quiet, timid Crucifix he came to adore.

”I am not moving Izual.”

But Faith’s voice shattered it all, shattered all the good thoughts and memories. Something flickered in a second’s notice behind Izual’s eyes and a clawed hand shot out, wrapping itself tightly around Faith’s throat. He held a firm grip even as the woman struggled against him – clawing and biting at what she could, saying what she was able to say through her pinched esophagus.

The beast began to move onward through the forest, looking for a large rock he could bash the de le Poer’s head into over and over and over and over again…

PP approved by Salena beforehand!
Word Count: [343] Form: Optime Date: DD/MM/YY Time: 00 AM/PM

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:31 pm

Of course Izual would think there was nothing wrong with what he had done. In his mind, perhaps her mother wanted to make children with him, and all the time she was trying to get away was just her way of play with him. But Faith knew better. Crucifix loved her father, despite all the faults he had.. and even long after he had abandoned them. To this day, it still puzzled her why this was, but maybe one day she would get the answer she was looking for. Not today.

Then her blue green eyes went wide. In that instant, the robed girl began to regret her words. She knew what this male was capable of. In the moment, she thought she had been doing the right thing by making herself the target instead of the woman he was dragging along before. Now she could see the change in his eyes. That killer instinct was now on her. If she didn't move fast, she was going to be at his mercy.

Trying to move on her feet to get out of the way, the beast's hand shot out at her. Even with what little movement she could get, it wasn't enough before his rough fingers began to curl around her neck. Faith could feel the air escaped from her, choaking at his grip. Coughs came forth instead of words, hands moving up against his wrist. She could feel him dragging her along the ground. Claws began to rake against him, back feet digging into the earth as best she could, anything that might be able to be done in order to get herself free.

Yet, nothing was working.

The grip only seemed to getting tighter with her struggling. Head tilted to the side as her eyes began to close. How was she meant to get free? Lord, please help her.

Out of the darkness around them, a figure shot forth, item in hand. With Izual so preoccupied by his new prize, he must not have heard her coming. The woman from earlier managed to make her way around the beast's path, grabbing a suitable sized rock. Once she was able to get into range, her hands rose, bringing the rock down upon him, low growl emitting from her throat.

Kept the actions open for you, but moved the thread along. Let me know if I need to change anything. +300 words.

Faith de le Poer

Salsola
Dead
Salena
Luperci

Dead Topics