[m] i'm a debaser

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:29 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

my heart was flawed, i knew my weakness

Retribution had hailed him from the depths of his home - and for the third time ever in his young life, he strayed past the skull-dotted border, but now with breakneck speed on two legs than the quiet steps of youth. An angry wind carried him to the bay.

The del Bosque orphan didn't know what he was looking for - how to spot his quarry, but he was hunter, and treasonous, black-blooded beasts that lurked in their thistle homes. Blood demanded the price of blood, and his rage was unbridled, enkindled like the heavens that rippled with the darting arcs of lightning, rumbling loud and incessant through the downpour. Clouds stirred and spun from the looms of crashing waves from the coast, the earth slick, loam loose underfoot that prompted a slip on more than a single occassion.

He felt like a child again, hunting along the creek for frogs, clumsy on his feet, but adrenaline drummed thick and heavy with purpose-driven heartbeats that pounded the wardrum.

This was a personal debt.

The rain stung his eyes, blown-pupils squinting against the wind as he raced, hardly waiting to slow until he spotted a figure through the rain, up into a reach of trees, crouched and stooping. He couldn't smell her from here - but somehow he knew. He knew.

This faceless culprit robbed Omar from him, from Inferni. From Versace. The hatred boiled on his bloodbeat, feverish despite the chill of the heaven's sheets of grey rain.

He told himself this was for them. This was for Vicira, for Redtooth; for Merari, Boone and Diego. For Adina. For Antioch and Versace - for Inferni. A pretty lie.

This was for himself.

Nazario had tried to remind himself this was strictly a journey for intelligence, to bring back whatever he could find to Vicira; he was to do what he knew. He would find the flaws, the weaknesses, the shortcomings, and Inferni could drive its teeth there. But he couldn't sit idly by while this figure stooped in the mud, fiddled with something he couldn't see, and claws pricked back into his raw palms as shoulders squared. His feet didn't stop his safe distance away, and with a sound of menace he addressed this figure, thin-drawn lips pulled back over the sharp and gleaming white of his teeth.

"Did you even know his name?" he accused, the sound wavering but severe in the undertow of the rumble of thunder.

ooc stuff here | [wc — 405] template by hilli
you haven't met me
i am the only son
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi
With the lights out, it's less dangerous

Life blossomed and the Lykoi's stomach swelled with the grace of whatever gods ruled over their mere mortal souls. It was barely there, visible only to the red woman who knew herself so intimately. Overhead the rain was strengthening and in the distance the thunder rumbled and lightning flashed in iridescent streaks across the sky. It was an ominous omen if only the woman had paid attention to it and retreated back into her pack of thorns and thistle. She had weathered more storms of greater severity than this however and continued on her way with spear clenched in hand.

She was again making herself indispensable—invaluable—and patrolling their borders, making precursory checks upon the pitfalls and other devices that waited for unwary outsiders or knowing trespassers. They would be likely unable to navigate the maze of waiting traps and tricks employed by the slippery Salsolans and sooner or later someone would find them.

Lightning flashed and she was blinded by it, spots dancing before her bi colored eyes. The snarl greeted her and on instinct she responded in kind, reddened muzzle pulling back from yellowing teeth and wrinkling as she returned the snarl. The accusation swam around her and she was ignorent of its meanings, of its implications,

"Who are you! You need to leave now, zhis land is claimed!" Towering above her as he was the male appeared huge to her as she crouched on the ground, There were tendrils of fear shooting about her body, she was not a very experienced fighter, more of a scrapper.

"Speech". Thinking.

Word Count: [000] Form: Optime Date: DD/MM/YY Time: 00 AM/PM

Table by Kitty

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Jace
Luperci Conserje, Cocinero
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:13 pm

She spoke through the lilt of an accent, responded to the fury and violence in his voice with that of her own, but he could hear it there - the tremor of fear. She had no right to be afraid.

Omar did though.

"Did you know his name!" his voice echoed once again, in climbing pitch, teeth snapping at her through the dark as the shadows of his hackles bristled adding magnitude to his sinewy shape. The firelit eyes of his were wide, mere haloed eclipses of gold beyond the fat black of his pupils, wide on his shock of energy that buzzed through him. "Omar! Do you know what you've done to him?!"

His voice was a roar, still washed out in the rain and thunder as it split through the heavens, but it was still a sound he himself didn't know himself capable. "Salsolan!"

The word was hissed with a coal-stuffed causticness, a bitter and burning bile that built off his tongue. He did not know in truth if she was Salsolan or if he had happened across some unfortunate other pack to the north, but he didn't worry himself with that trivial manner now. No, it was obvious in how she skulked. He could spy the tremble of a red hand through the after-glow of the lightning, reaching towards something towards her side, and it was then that he reacted on base instinct. It happened quickly, yet time stood still in the stretched moments between his lunge and how her fingers wrapped the shaft of a spear that he had failed to notice earlier. He felt the wood knock harmlessly against the youthful edge of his face, and his claws were oustretched as he scrabbled for whatever purchase he could, teeth snapping with the obvious untrained vitrol and energy of an unseasoned battler.

ooc stuff here | [wc — 305] template by hilli
you haven't met me
i am the only son
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:38 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Helena Troy Lykoi

The glittering unrestrained rage within his eyes tore away every last vestiges of civility or control that might have brought this unfortunate brawl to an end before it began. No matter what clothes or finery they draped about themselves, wearing it as an armor to savageness they were still beasts within; wilderness and savagery were a part of their make up, entrenched within their instincts and bodies.

The fur along her spine and about her neck bristled as her hackles raised. The scents of Inferni washed around her, filling her with a sense of betrayal. She was a Lykoi, it was plain to see upon her chest. She had Inferni blood within her veins, why was this stranger throwing such vitriol at her. Anger suffused the fear, to fight fire with fire,

"I do not know of who you zpeak fool!" Thunder crashed, drowning out her voice and words but her angry snarling face was lit up by the lightning, turning to sparks in her eyes.

She reached for her spear, the tremble in her fingers delaying as she searched with desperation for it. She was far too late and the male bowled her over backwards, his teeth and claws finding purchase in her skin and tearing through flesh. The spear stripped away uselessly and fell from her paw as his forceful weight hit her body. The woman shrieked, again blended out by thunderous crashing. The storm was so much closer now, it was on top of her, inside of her and all around.

The raucous snarling was buzzing in her ears and vibrating her chest, she snapped forwards with her own teeth finding purchase against short fur and tearing. Her spear was found again, by her side and she raised it awkwardly, flailing underneath his crushing weight.

"Speech". Thinking.

Table by Kitty

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Jace
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:48 pm

This woman had little sway over his state of mind, a mere casualty of circumstance and raw emotion. Violence was already on Nazario's brain like a slow eating infection that only grew and spread the further he had strayed from home, thinking over and over about the injustice of it all. The two of them were pawns in something that the cosmos had put into motion for years before their time. It was unfortunate that it would unfold now, but fate dictated that he cast the stone and feel the satisfaction of bringing the whole of Salsola to his level of hurt.

He was deaf to her lies, to the joined sounds of their instinctive rage as teeth clipped against his cheek, splitting the skin there, though water was quick to wash away the evidence of scarlet that threatened to bead. The rain was upon them, and like the crash of the distant waves, they tangled, stone and water and foam and anger that rivaled the nature of all things. This was a Law all its own, outside of her realm, outside of his - unbound in the nature of this land's neutrality. Nazario didn't worry of reprecussion - though the hot and unwelcome feel of wounding stung somewhere deep in his pride.

Her wrist twisted, fingers found that staff of which she had earlier reached for, and with whale-eyes he looked to it, drawn back from her as he scrambled to grab at it, fighting with a woman older than himself over a weapon that he knew he should fear, and his elbows lashed where they could as he pried the spear from her grasp and swung it clumsily to the side, against a nearby stone.

Nazario's foolishness, his inexperience was evident in how he prolonged himself with the business and fright of discarding that weapon outside her reach, and he watched after it as it splintered and clattered, eyes returning only to catch the blur of a red paw lashing out to his face, feeling the claws divot into his skin to open sore and burning scores that raked before outright pushing him staggering back off the woman.

ooc stuff here | [wc — 358] template by hilli
you haven't met me
i am the only son
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi

Violence was never a strange, never at all. She had fought before, had scrapped and grappled in closer combat without weapons. They wrestled over the weapon, she with increasing desperation and mounting fear, hissing as it was stolen from her and smashed to pieces.

A dog was never defenseless though, not when she had knives on her fingertips and daggers in her jaw. He reared back and the Coydog struck, her hands flying out to claw at his face and his neck and anywhere to get this snarling, writhing male off of her.

The movements were preordained by a horrendous god long before these two contestants had ever been born and with a struggling urge for survival the dog woman lost all sense of mercy and sought only to protect herself and those she carried. Helena kicked forwards with her hind paws as the boy reared backwards, and blood rained down upon her.

Bile rose as the realisation came to her and against the blood soaked and rain sodden mud she tried to get to her feet, to flee.

"Speech". Thinking.

Table by Kitty

Last edited by Helena Troy Lykoi on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Jace
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:08 pm

He could hear the anguished wails of a mother who had lost her son ringing in his ears as he was stunned, head wrenched aside from the pull of claws that sank into his eyelid and there was a tremendous sound that ripped forward from his parted jaws in the broken sound of a child who had experienced a pain of whom he had never felt before. Her paws withdrew from under him as he recoiled to cradle his face, and smashed into his head, claws clipping a bloodied nose as he reeled from the dizzying sensation. He couldn't open his eye.

Why couldn't he open his eye, why couldn't he see out of his right eye. Panic overtook him as he went to pat over the wound with stunned fingertips, when his other saw something grotesque and pale ballooned on the other side of the bridge of his nose, and through the screeching haze of his pain, it struck him that the thing dangling there was only attached by mere threads.

It was his eye, punctured and hanging limply from the burning, aching socket, and with the sharp and crying yelps, he patted at it to try and get it back in, horrid and desperate and ill as it plopped off into his bloodied hands. With revulsion he dropped the gold-iris, thing, and incensed, he shrieked - no longer with anger, but woe, as he threw himself at the woman as she tried to scramble away, snarls shredding through weak and broken sobs as claws raked at what they could, gripped at her russet hide.

ooc stuff here | [wc — 265] template by hilli
you haven't met me
i am the only son
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi

There was no running though as her stomach spasm-ed with the knowledge of what she had done. The bile rose and rose and spewed out from between her teeth, rolling from her tongue in waves. The high pitched cries of the child she had mutilated were a terrible sound in her ears, burning at her insides. The woman made a horrible noise herself, a yowling pitching bark of pain and suffering and hurt.

Both of them yelped their own pains for a brief re-spiteful second, the violence momentarily forgotten. She was blindsided as the youth threw himself at her with more cries of rage and agony.

The red woman tumbled backwards a second time, screeching and snarling and then screaming with pain as his knees hit her stomach, slamming the woman against the ground and crushing the delicate lives within. Something tore deep inside, an agonizing twisting lurch and she felt the wetness apart from the rain spill down her thighs.

"Speech". Thinking.

Table by Kitty

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Jace
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:43 pm

The stink of blood was thick through the smell of the rain, and his world was spinning between the sheer, splitting pain and the continuous movement. Each jostle of his skull was agony and sent sharp and prickling from down his muzzle to behind his ear, he could taste the copper and metal on his tongue through his parted lips, but he couldn't turn his back on this traitor, this Salsolan.

The anger had devolved into something pathetic, teetering frustration as he practically shook the woman with his hands, palms slipped to her neck as he merely pressed her down into the mud while his wound seeped its crimson grievance down onto her and he sobbed, loud and anguished sounds that broke through the static of the rain, the roll of the thunder.

"Why did you have to kill him?" he screamed high enough until his voice was raw. "He was my brother!"

There was soft, broken sniffling, hidden and disguised with the sound of the storm, though the soft warbles of apologies were on his tongue. "I could've-- I should've followed him, I could've kept this from happening." He could feel the nag of claws pulling at his arms, though he continued to press until the motions of desperation stopped, to which he backed away, panting heavily and dizzied from his wounds, and he gazed at his handiwork with a dreaded sense of insecurity, reaching over to nudge her still shape, though he couldn't focus enough to see if the woman was breathing, and the pacing of his heart only pounded heavier, deafening in his ears as he licked over his lips, before turning tail and staggering his way back towards Inferni.

ooc stuff here | [wc — 283] template by hilli
you haven't met me
i am the only son
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:05 am

Helena Troy Lykoi

She choked, spluttering on the blood and bile that filled her mouth and gasping from the pressure he pressed down upon her windpipe. Against the blackened sky he was silhouetted every time the jagged lightning flashed and thunder boomed. The crushing, bruising pressure on her torso and abdomen prevented her from taking any kind of deepened breath. Her clawed hands grasped and groped at him ineffectually trying with vain desperation to pry his hands off, to push his gaping wounded face away from hers.

She choked, the fire in her blood growing weak as still air refused to be drawn inwards. He was screaming, bashing her head back against the ground over and over and every hit sent her vision spinning. The words were becoming incoherent gibberish to her though as her faculties were decreasing, only aware of his blood stained face and the pale flash of his teeth.

'Omar... Omar...' From faint recollections she realized she did know that name and fear had poisoned her memory. A small grey boy came to her, and a father with a terrible glower. Her maw worked, trying to make words, trying to communicate but she was well passed that cognizant point.

Her last images were of his snarling, screaming face and again the flash of lightning and Helena fell into the blackness that claimed her, rendering her body prone and still against the earth.

"Speech". Thinking.

Table by Kitty

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Jace
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚

Dead Topics