Welcome home

Teagan

POSTED: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:15 pm

INDI KNIGHT
Indi is in Optime. What date would this be? Just after Teagan has arrived back in Casa, before she and Indi have met each other. [380+]

There was a conflicted air to Indi as she stalked through the territory, ears perked and nose twitching as she followed some barely-present scent. Anger and excitement warred for prominence on her face as she grew ever closer to her quarry, and her movements were full of twitchy energy. It didn’t take a genius to figure out the source of Indi’s excitement; Teagan had finally returned! It didn’t take a genius to figure out the reason for her anger either; that her sister had left in the first place.

Though Indi had done her best to remain glib when the subject had come up amongst the family, Teagan’s leaving had bothered her more than she liked to acknowledge, even just to herself. Indi hated being apart from her sister; even if Teagan was almost certainly the better fighter of the two, Indi’s drive to protect her was still strong. And more than that, Indi relied on Teagan more than she liked to acknowledge. Teagan was Indi’s sounding board for all the little worries and niggles that plagued her mind. Be it serious worries that Indi would find herself wrangled into talking about against her will, or little niggles that she would vomit out into Teagan’s ear unsolicited, in either case Teagan was the only one that Indi ever felt comfortable opening up to (she loved the pups almost as much, but just like with her parents there was always that little part of Indi’s mind which cared too much about how they saw her to truly let her guard down). Teagan was an integral part of Indi’s life, and just waking up to find her gone one morning had been a nasty shock to the system. Indi had damn near taken off after her when she had found out what has happened. Probably would have done if it had been left up to her.

But now Teagan was back. The scent that Indi was following was faint to the point of almost not being there. Faint as it was it was fresh and Indi didn’t need more than a hint to hunt this particular prey, so she moved quickly and with purpose. Teagan was back, and Indi was going to find her. What she was going to say to her sister when she found her, Indi hadn’t quite thought that ar ahead yet.

Template: Hilli / Andi || Table: Songbird

POSTED: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Secui --> Optime | Backdated: October 12th; afternoon (+404)

Thanks for starting, sorry for the delayed reply Dx

As far as date, the day Teagan returned would be Oct 12th, and, a few hours later, she went to the Mentor Ceremony where she got her first apprentice? So, it’d have to be in-between her getting home and then getting ready for the ceremony afterwards x3

Mako had been quite impressed when they had reached the gates of the Fort. Though it wasn’t Portland, the place in which Teagan had often referred to as “home” in the past few weeks wasn’t too shabby. Things were much more sophisticated than the wolfdog had thought, and he had had to rescind his previous jokes about the Stryder living in some rundown country village. The pair were greeted by a few of Teagan’s packmates, and introductions had been made from there.

Afterwards, the animals and supplies had been sorted, and Mako’s temporary living quarters in the Officer’s home had been decided. She’d left him then to do a bit of exploring of the Fort on his own so that she could figure out where her sister had gone off to. The koi-colored woman hadn’t been at home, and, from the looks of things, was likely out in the territory somewhere. As good as it might have been to bring Mako with her, Teagan felt it best if she smoothed things over with Indi before the Knight met the new Recruit.

With how Teagan had so abruptly left the morning of her trip, she had a feeling Indi might have some things to say to her that the sisters didn’t need an audience for.

From Howland, the Stryder had learned of the general direction that her littermate had been last seen traveling towards. She’d shifted down into Secui so that she’d be closer to the ground and able to follow a scent better. Teagan had asked quite a fair bit from Apollo and Agrona in the previous weeks, and had been reluctant to ask any more of them until they had gotten a good rest from their long journey back home.

Her large paws carried her quickly over the familiar terrain, finding that it appeared that her sister had turned and followed after Teagan’s tracks once she and Mako had entered the pack’s domain once again. Teagan put on a bit of speed, eager to see Indi after so many weeks apart. The scent trail grew stronger, fresher, and, before long, the familiar sight of Indi’s back came into view.

Teagan shifted up to her Optime form as she pursued the koi-colored Knight. “Indi!” She barked, a smile on her lips showing her contentment with seeing her sibling again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teagan Stryder

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
New Caledonia
Oeglir
Songbird
City Watch II, Falconer I
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:47 pm

INDI KNIGHT
PP as we discussed, lemme know if you want anything to change to flow better :3 [300+]

As it happened, Indi’s prey found her before she found it. Indi had learned as much as she could from her mother and refined i Comfortable in familiar territory and not exactly calm and centred right now, the cadet was so focused on following Teagan’s scent into the territory that she didn’t notice Teagan circling around and tracking her. If she did catch any hint of Teagan’s approaching scent on the wind, it was just subconsciously dismissed as a strong patch in the older scent that Indi was following. It was only when Teagan barked Indi’s name that her presence finally registered.

Hyperfocused on the scent as Indi was, Teagan’s shout scared the hell out of her. Yelping in shock, Indi spun around defensively and began to crouch, until her mind finally caught up with her body and realised who it was that had startled her.“Teagan!” she cried out, ears rising and then falling again confusedly. For a moment Indi’s hands curled into angry fists and her eyes flashed in a quick glare at Teagan.

As Indi had half predicted, her attempt at anger didn’t last long. A fraction of a second later Indi was dashing forwards and throwing her arms around her sister, a furry comet that would have sent Teagan flying if their physiques had been reversed. Tail whirring like a propeller and muzzle pressed into the crook of Teagan’s shoulder, Indi inhaled deeply and failed to quite hide a wet sniff. Mood ever changing, Indi drew back just a fraction and freed her right arm to throw a punch at Teagan’s stomach.

“Idiot!” she sniffed again, face still buried in Teagan’s fur as she held her in a half-hug.“What were you thinking just going off like that!? I was worried!”

Template: Hilli / Andi || Table: Songbird

POSTED: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:08 pm

(+405)

Indi was startled by her bark, and Teagan found herself grinning in amusement at the reaction she received from the koi-colored sister. She was pleased to see the instinctive stance that Indi took; defensive, ready to fight off whatever had moved in beneath her detection. Even though the sisters were within the safety of the pack, knowing that Indi was still quick to be on her guard made the Stryder proud.

Realization dawned on Indi’s face within seconds of her sky-blue eyes landing upon Teagan. Her facial features morphed at lightning speed, as if unable to choose what they wanted to express. One moment, the Knight stood at one spot, the next, she had hurled herself into her littermate’s torso.

While she had expected the physical reception from her sister, Teagan hadn’t expected the force at which Indi intended to hug her with in the first time they’d seen each other in roughly a month. She grunted at the contact, arms loosely wrapping around Indi as she attempted to ensure that they stayed on their feet and didn’t fall to the ground. Of all the Luperci in the world, Indi was one of the few that could step so closely within her guard without Teagan’s body preparing to instinctively fight them off with a fist.

She heard the sniffle, a sound that indicated that her sister’s emotional state. Teagan thought to break them apart before whatever rush of feelings that had Indi could consume her, but, as they both drew back from one another, the Stryder felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. It was a blow so quick and under her radar that Teagan partially doubled over as the wind was forced out of her.

“Fenris, Indi!” She wheezed, temporarily ignoring the faux-angry snap from her sister. “I can tell!” Teagan held her throbbing muscles with one arm, the other still held captive around her traitorous sibling. When she’d caught her breath again, she gave a dirty look to Indi out of the corner of her narrowed eyes.

“I suppose I deserved that,” she sighed, straightening a little, “I thought after the whole Syndicate thing that you could probably use a break from fighting and worrying.” She rubbed out some of the pain from her stomach. “How have things been here? I saw Dad really briefly when he met us at the border.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teagan Stryder

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
New Caledonia
Oeglir
Songbird
City Watch II, Falconer I
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

Dead Topics