I pull up in a lemon, but not 'cause I ain't livin'

AW+ | Biff's Bar | BD Jan 2

POSTED: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:00 am

(398) Open for anyone and everyone! // multiples! This is backdated for Jan 2.

A bar in the neutral lands that was this successful was an odd sight – at least to her. She had happen to come upon it while scavenging for useful scraps in Amherst. She had walked in, thinking she’d be able to scavenge some glass or wood pieces from left over tables – but, much to her surprise, there were Luperci in there drinking, mingling, having a good time. The way she had banged the door open with her small wagon in tow and stood there in the doorway in awe must have been an interesting sight.

Right then, she had turned around and headed out the door without a single word to any of the seven or so staring Luperci. But it had been her plan to return in better circumstances, knowing it was a functioning bar and everyone’s intentions were to drink and mingle, not loot the place for its valuables.

When Lithia entered again, it had been quietly, and the observant canine walked in slowly and took in the atmosphere. To her right was a large bar with many dilapidated barstools, though all of them were fixed up in some way. They looked sturdy, propping up some heavy-looking Luperci rears. To her left were tables, each seated with four stools. Immediately, she went to the bar and collected a drink – some dark brown colored alcohol served to her by a white wolf mix. Apparently, the first drink was free, and Lithia pondered that. They certainly seemed confident that their patrons would stay a while, buying drink after drink until they could barely stumble home… or at least buy one more drink.

Turning away from the bar, Lithia walked around to the side where there was a curtained off room with some interesting smells emanating from within. Lithia took a swig of the crisp drink in her cup and set her pink eyes on the dart board in front of her. Setting her drink on the bar momentarily, she walked towards the odd came and took up the darts. They were just like her father’s throwing knives. Each of them had a certain weight; each of them needed to be thrown a certain way to reach their goal – the target.

Taking idle steps back until her feet were behind the thick, yet faded white line painted into the floor, Lithia retracted her arm and threw her first dart.

Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:39 pm

I figured I'd join in since we've been meaning to have a thread together!

Skeleton had been this close to opening the door and crossing the threshold when he realized that he was still on four legs. He had gotten so comfortable over the last few months in his secui form that he forgot to shift into his upright form completely. He had noticed that his middling form gave him a better ability to traverse the snowy lands since his paws were much wider and more able to carry him across the snow rather than through it. But now, it seemed to him that even though his paws were quite effective in the snow, they might not be quite as effective when, say, holding a class or a cup.

So, he doubled back and found somewhere that seemed quiet to shift into his optime form. He'd done this enough times that it was a fairly quick process and he didn't really take stock of the change too much. The feeling of his bones lengthening, re-arranging, and adjusting themselves was so commonplace that it brought him comfort.

When his transformation was nearly complete, she struck. Carnivore lunged out from the shadows, presumably from where she'd been following him. He fell back, scurrying away as he completed the transformation, but he was fairly sure he dented one of his bones. You could dent a bone, right?

"Fuck! Carnivore, fuck off," he swore. She shook her head. She insisted on coming with him and berated him from keeping her away from a bar. Of course he had tried to hide this little adventure from her; they didn't have enough to trade to sustain her alcoholism. Unfortunately, Carnivore was bigger, stronger, and meaner than Skeleton, so she muscled her way in. He grumbled as they entered and immediately distanced himself from her. While she went up to the bar for her first drink, he wandered over to where someone was playing darts.

"Hey," he called out. He approached her from the side, hoping he wouldn't startle her. She was a dark-looking woman of an indiscernible breed, but she didn't look as threatening as his scrawny devil of a sister. "Got a partner for that yet?" he asked, assuming it was some kind of game played with pairs, whatever her tiny knife game was.

Avatar by Trophy, signature image by Gen

Del Cenere Gang
Las Brasas
Tammi
Luperci They stole my dirty socks... :( You have to love yourself a fire

POSTED: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:14 pm

When the dark woman entered the Bar Rocky was already perched on a creaky wooden stool with a glass of moonshine held loosely in one hand. He had once more sought refuge from the elements among travellers and drunkards. The sweet burn from the booze drove the cold from his limbs, warming him from the inside out. He had engaged a stranger in a light-hearted conversation about horses and their care. The mutt easily voiced his desire to acquire a mount of his own but sadly the traveller had no idea of where to purchase a horse in the area, he was useless in that regard.

He took a sip from his drink with a thoughtful expression. He ought get a place for Tezca and himself before starting to look for a way to get himself a mount. Each day grew colder as Winter settled into the land. Soon his clothing wouldn’t be enough to keep the chill off his hide. Ah, curse life and its everlasting parade of problems. He chugged the rest of his drink in one loud gulp.

Next to the bar the magenta-eyed woman had begun playing darts and he eyed her curiously. He found her attractive just like he did anyone without a sausage between its legs. He considered talking to her but finally chose to remain in his place and let her be unmolested with his attempts at flirting. He didn’t have the chance to watch her for long before a pair of strangers sauntered into the place.

It took all of his willpower not to snarl as two coyotes entered, one approaching the black and white female and the other heading for the bar too close to him for comfort. He stiffened visibly and remained as still as a statue, glaring at the she-coyote with poisonous eyes.

OCC: Hope you don't mind me jumping in!

POSTED: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:54 pm

Sineria stumbles by the bar and out of his curiosity peeks in while still in his lupus form then he wanders in idly. As unsocial as the little wolf was, he sure could use a friend or two, but he personally was just here to see what was going on with this place. As he sees the others drinking at the bar He idly makes his way around the area unsure of what to make of this place. "Geez, well this is a first for me..." He says to himself while he just strolls around, trotting with his tail swaying side to side.

Eventually he gets a bit bored, but at least this place was warm, so he figured that he'd stay around for awhile and try to learn more about this place, and the only thoughts that he could think were of his hopes that he wasn’t doing anything wrong. Liking the warm feeling within the walls of the bar, so he made his way over to one of the vacant corners and sat down for a bit and just watched the others do their things while he took a well deserved rest from his own attempts to survive out in this harsh world.

Ooc: Hope I can join in too :p

Word count: 215
No matter what the situation is....
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Inventor I Mate to Sedona

POSTED: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:06 pm

(300+) Glad ya’ll joined! Sineria didn't get too much action in this post, but perhaps he will in the next!

She tried to concentrate like when she had when her father tried to teach her how to throw knives. He hadn’t trained her that much, but she still could remember the training in her faint thoughts. Take a deep breath… then release the breath, and…

”Hey!”

The dart hit the wall, burrowing itself in the old wood. Shit.

Lithia let loose the breath she didn’t know she was holding in an angry growl as she turned to the man who had disturbed her peace. How was one supposed to throw a dart straight if they couldn’t have some peace of mind? The man, an orange coyote from the looks of it, stopped alongside of her, asking whether she had a partner. Lithia looked back at the dartboard and questioned whether it was a game that required a partner or not.

She decided she didn’t need or want one. ”No, and I don’t want one either.” Her tone was icy to the touch, and it should have been enough to give the coyote the hint to leave her the hell alone. She didn’t want to play with someone who would do so much to disturb her peace anyway. How could she know whether he’d keep surprising her throughout the game to mess up her throws?

It didn’t matter. None of that mattered. Lithia turned to retrieve her drink from the bar, leaving the dart stuck in the wall and abandoning any hint of a potential game. She took a swig from her glass, surveying the rest of the patrons at the bar there. Magenta-colored eyes swept the dilapidated building, the old wood, absent windows, watching those who watched her in return. She offered a smile to the dog at the bar, but she had not moved from her position standing at the corner of the bar. There wasn't too much space between them, but Lithia preferred her boys come to her. Her eyes still remained as intense as they had seemed before.

Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Sineria heard the yelling and he barked,"H...Hey, p.....please no f....f...fighting.....I...I don’t l....like that." From his corner he stood up and started to make his way away from the others, as well as trying to remain out of range from the dary board. He made his way to a corner right up against the bar and sat down on his haunches and he looked slightly distressed as he sat there uneasily and his eyes constantly jumped to everyone near the female stranger who yelled out.

He just sat there and whimpered quietly about this whole situation. He wanted to keep his cool the best he could but it was really hard with everyone around him stressing him out. "M...maybe th...this p....place i....isn’t for me." Sineria murmured, but he still felt obligated to stay here. Maybe he could help, but he didn’t understand how he could help. Unsure of how to do anything, he just sat there and watched the scene in hopes that he could figure out what was happening here. He looked to the dog to the other two individuals nervously as he sat there, but ultimately it was like he wasn’t there at all.

Word count: 211
No matter what the situation is....
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Inventor I Mate to Sedona

Dead Topics