[M] now she sleeps with one eye open

p. Faith | Dated Jan 21 | eastern cobequid

POSTED: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:14 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

IZUAL MASSACRE
I've pulled you deep into this dream, now we are locked in

Inferni had been out there, inching closer and closer to where he resided. It mocked him, dangling a fresh and bloody piece of meat in front of his face just out of reach, luring him into open arms only to slit his throat when the hug enveloped him. Crucifix was out there, so close, but so out of reach. Izual was bold, but he wasn’t stupid. He wouldn’t saunter over to Inferni because he knew they had tried to kill him once, they’d do it again without question.

Inferni’s new location wouldn’t stop him from hunting near their lands though. Their lands were his lands and everything in-between Inferni and Anathema was still fair game. He would take Charlie out there and his children, and each and every one of them would cause chaos like they were supposed to.

The mountain slopes were snowy and slippery. It was difficult climbing down and easy to slip and tumble. He had already tumbled twice, earning a snicker from Charlie way behind him. The black femme believed herself high above slipping and falling like a buffoon, and somehow she did not fall like he did. Though, he made it down the mountain before she did and he disappeared into the trees well before she did as well.

Izual didn’t plan on holding Charlie’s hand the entire hunt. The two would go their separate ways and perhaps find one or the other by the scent trail of blood on the air. Perhaps a commotion would stir in the trees and attract the other, or perhaps one would just accidentally find the other again. Charlie faded further and further from his mind as Izual made his way further into the foothills. There was a scent on the breeze that was unmistakable, but also very delicious. Female.

For Salena & Faith! Set in a vague area of the eastern Cobequin Foothills.
Word Count: [300+] Form: Optime Date: 01/21/2018 Time: 3 PM

Table by Kitty | Image Credits: Michael

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:16 am

Yet now I'm standing here, my heart so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

Winter was still in full force. It wouldn't be for a while longer before all of them would be able to adjust back to a normal life in the spring. Their livestock was slowly going down in numbers due to the clan's hunger, and Faith was driving herself to exhaustion trying to keep up with providing. Dahlia, now having gotten into the hang of hunting on fours, was doing her best to help out her older sister, but more often than not, she would either lose track of the prey, or miss her mark. It was.. not ideal, but her sister never blamed her for it. All of them were tired, and all of them were hungry. When spring came, it would be much better practice, and on some prey that would provide something than a lousy meal.

The robed girl had been out on her own today, letting the rest of her family rest. It was later on in the day sure, but it helped to pass the time and try to forget about the feelings all of them had. A soft sigh passed through her lips, head lowered down as her eyes fell along the new skulled borders. It painted a grim image in her head. Quickly passing over the invisible line, the girl hurried forward.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Perhaps another visit to Coaxoch would help to take her own mind off things. It had been some time since their last visit, and maybe he would be able to help her find a new hunting ground that she could use.. something that would have more than what Inferni's new home was providing for them.

As the Civilis began to head north, her feet paused to the sound of movement in the distance. It seemed.. a bit off.. at least not something meant for a prey animal. As much as she wished to see her friend, there was too much pulling her towards the noise. Keeping herself hidden, as she had been known to do in situations like this, here gaze focused on the area ahead of her. An all too familiar figure began to come into view. Izual was here in Inferni's new lands.. no doubt looking for a new victim. Eyes narrowed to the sight. Getting into a fight with him now would surely cause her to lose.. but if he was here, then others were in danger.

Doing her best to remain quiet, the coyote girl followed after him, watching him carefully from the shadows.

Let me know if there is anything I need to change. +400 words.

Faith de le Poer

Salsola
Dead
Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:47 am

IZUAL MASSACRE
I've pulled you deep into this dream, now we are locked in

Izual tread deeper into the trees, keeping plenty of distance between Inferni and himself. Last thing he needed to do was run into Antioch in the forest, though, between him and Antioch, Izual felt that he’d survive the attack anyhow. The man was just a coyote – and if anything, emotions getting in the way would have clouded his judgment. Had the coyote not caught him by surprise last time, the fight might’ve gone very different.

The trees were quiet around him. Few birds sang, flapped in the winter sky. Perhaps they were crows. Inferni’s crows to tell them about his whereabouts. Perhaps he was being watched already. Suddenly, he stopped and whirled around, remaining very still for the moment, looking for the subtle signs of life following him, trailing him. He looked at the snow, seeing only his prints in his direct path… but he backtracked some… looming closer to the one who watched.

”You’re out there… You might as well come face me,” Izual yelled out to no one in particular. ”Instead of sending your stupid birds to watch my every move. I’m gonna kill in your forest, Inferni, and I’m going to enjoy it.” He stood there a moment, listening to his voice echo out into the forest, bouncing off the surrounding trees. There was a flurry of wings up ahead as a bird took off, but the forest fell silent.

ooc text here
Word Count: [000] Form: Optime Date: 01/21/2018 Time: 3 PM

Table by Kitty | Image Credits: Michael

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Yet now I'm standing here, my heart so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

Izual...

The man had been a thorn in her and her family's side since their father decided to leave all of them. First he raped their mother, then in the times she had come across him, there was nothing good between the two of them. Her protective nature was going to get others in trouble. Perhaps she was a bit to blame for him continuing to stalk closer and closer to Inferni's borders. He already knew of his attraction to her mother, and that the woman was still alive within the clan.. but now he knew of the daughter the two of them produced. Perhaps he was looking.. waiting.. to see if Dahlia would make an appearance within his view.

But he was never going to lay a finger on her.

Blue green gaze moved up as Faith paused in her movements, noticing the man moving backwards. He had been following something, but now she wondered if he knew she was watching. His words had seemed to mean something similar, and the birds flying off keyed in that someone from Inferni was watching.

Just as the robed girl was about to make her own stand, someone else came out instead. It wasn't anyone she recognized, but turned her gaze on the coyote man none the less. From her distance, she had only been able to hear the male yell out, but not really what was being said. Ears pinned back slightly as she began to advance from her own hiding place, keeping hidden away with her track covered. If this one was anything like the other woman she had managed to rescue from the man, then this was not going to end well.

Faith finally made it to a point where she could listen, the one across from Izual seeming to keep her distance from him, careful gaze on him, "Why are you following me? And what are you yelling for?"

No.. this really wasn't going to end well...

I think we agreed Faith would be saving someone else from him again before capture but let me know if I need to change anything. +300 words.

Faith de le Poer

Salsola
Dead
Salena
Luperci

Dead Topics