Re: Trial and Error

POSTED: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:05 pm

OOC: It’s fine ;)

Sineria focused his attention back onto the interior of the clock and he turned one of the gears and he watched as when he did another gear turned with it. "Ooh," Sineria muttered as he witnessed the once mechanical masterpiece at least semi-function, but of course this contraption was old, rusted and had a missing spring while he poked at it. "That’s...interesting," Sineria muttered to himself again completely oblivious to Saga for a brief moment as he was mystified by this strange object.

However suddenly he remembered Saga’s presence and he looked to her and whimpered,"Oh uh....s...sorry just...f..focused. W...would you.....l...like to help me? I...I’ll be s....sure to tell y...you if I r...recreate s...something useful." As Sineria said this his ears fell flat on his head, and he looked ashamed that he completely ignored her for the time that he did so. He then thought that he should change the subject, and if only for a brief moment so he asked,"S...so it’s b...been awhile...uh....how h....have you b...been? J...just wondered b...because you Uh.....now know wh...what I’ve b...been doing."

Word count: 209
No matter what the situation is....
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Raze
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 am

2+

Nimble hands soon began disassembling the nearest piece of junk the mottled woman found, an old wind up toy car. Where she couldn't merely prise two halves apart, delicate claws were able to undo some of the more secure fastenings. Luckily, this seemed to be an old dollar store item, cheaply made and manufactured without screws. Instead, the pieces slotted into each other neatly and therefore Saga was able to take it apart without resorting to bashing it on a table to open it.

Sineria soon seemed to realise again she was in the same space as him and shakily attempted to make polite conversation. The mottled woman would have preferred silence and was sure he would've too. Nevertheless, putting on more of an effort to seem polite was a required skill in life, so the woman replied to his small talk without a trace of anything less than civility. 'I've been fine', she answered simply. Nothing particularly interesting had happened after all. 'I've been patrolling, working on my co-ranks, etcetera...' In short, she'd been keeping herself busy, much as Sineria himself had and truthfully, she did very little else at this moment in time, such was her concentration on her work.

Saga D'Angelo
Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Vida
Luperci MV Top Poster!
der schein trügt

POSTED: Thu May 24, 2018 11:39 am

Sineria nodded to her, and he continued to poke at the clock, and he noticed even smaller screws that held the contraption together. "N...no," Sineria whimpered in defeat as he noticed the screws then he barked in frustration,"How did human claws fit into these tiny holes!?" Sineria then paused and looked up at Saga, a bit surprised by himself at his sudden outburst.

"Uh...s...sorry about th...that. Th..these things just......frustrate me s...sometimes." Sineria whimpered and he put the contraption down and stood up then wandered over to another one of his piles. He looked around some and then pulled something out of it, and it was an old remote control for a currents nonexistent television. He was able to flip open the back with his claws, but he was greeted to the sight of corroded batteries and he sighed.

"A...another one l...like this?" Sineria groaned then he walked over to the wall and swung the rear part of the device into the solid surface. The batteries fell out, but the area around them looked even worse than when the batteries were installed. Sineria sighed once he saw this and whimpered,"Crap, th....this one's useless, m.....maybe I'm n....not c....cut out for this, or n....need a b...break." Sineria then looked over at Saga and asked,"H...Hey uh....what d...did the moon l....look like last n...night?"

Word count: 244
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Raze
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Saga's lime eyes flickered towards Sineria and his outburst, they narrowed further as she leaned slightly towards him to peer over at the cause of his upset. Small metal circles seemingly held this gadget together, causing the dapple woman to suggest.

'Maybe you need a tool to open it?'

There was a groove cut through the middle of each of the circles, too small for a claw to fit in. Saga knew that those that came before them had been smaller, nimbler, and often used tools in their daily life. Such things she'd learned on the road, from those willing to teach a lonely child, but aside from these snippets of information, the girl was largely as clueless as Sineria. She had no idea what type of tool would open this thing. 'You have tools, right?' Maybe one of them would fit.

Another outburst followed and again Saga's attention was diverted from her own work. 'I think they're all useless,' she pointed out, 'They don't do anything now, even if they once did.' Perhaps it was cruel to point this out, but she did nonetheless, believing more in honesty than sugar-coated lies. However, she did soften her words with a follow-up or, 'Doesn't mean taking them apart isn't useful.'

Saga D'Angelo
Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Vida
Luperci MV Top Poster!
der schein trügt

POSTED: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:12 pm

"I know th...their worthless," Sineria exclaimed,"but that’s exactly why I w...wanna take them apart." Sineria thought about what Saga said about tools, and he paused then blushed embarrassed. Sineria looked at her and smiled awkwardly with both of his ears lowered. "I.....I don’t h....have any tools...heh. H...honestly I wouldn’t kn....know what t....tools even are either. I......j....just started using optime form m...much more recently because of this. I g....grew up my wh....whole life on all f...fours, and just g...got used to walking on t....two legs recently." Sineria exclaimed awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

Sineria continued to examined his remote control and as he did so he exclaimed, "M....Maybe though if I studied th...these I could figure out how they work th...though. Th....then later I could mimic the function, a....and use that to help benefit us and the pack." He then stood up for a moment and stretched his arms then he sighed and said, "I think I m....might need a break though, just a small one, f....from this." Sineria rubbed his eyes some and yawned then chuckled a bit awkwardly before he sat down again.

Word count: 224
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Raze
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci

Mistfell Vale