Do you see the man in me?

p. Calia

POSTED: Sun May 06, 2018 8:39 pm

OOC :: Words→ +3

It hadn’t been easy, but if he was going to be honest with himself, it hadn’t had been the most difficult thing either. Of course, he would never admit that; if he had to tell the tale, he had crawled through dungeons, warded off enemies, and fought the harshest weather to achieve the parcel he now held in his hands.

Baelish, dressed in a crisp and sheer white shirt, cut low to show off his developing male physique, carried the gift carefully and with a noble stride. Calia, the angel, his wonderful mistress, had asked him bring her a hooded cowl when she had accepted him to the Vale; and here it was, in his hands. He had wrapped it delicately in thin leather, and tied with a string, and in the bow he had placed a white calla lily, to match her complexion.

Baelish had avoided the Nightstag since their initial introduction, he had not wanted to give her the impression that he hadn’t been completely focused on his duty in finding this piece of clothing for her. But first he had set up his household, gotten comfortable; it was only then that he had set out to fulfill his promise to her. Finding the fabric had not been difficult; if one knew where to look, like he did; it had only taken him two days of scavenging in a nearby town. It was only then that it had become difficult, for he had to find someone to sew for him; he did not know the craft himself.

Another week was spent getting to know the local loners and through the grapevine had he found a lone elder dog who knew how to sew, and after trading with him several smooth pieces of porcelain from Baelish’s broken toilet, as well as one of his prized cloaks, did the scruffy man agree to create the cowl.

As he approached Calia’s cottage, so much more regal than his own humble abode, Bae took a moment to smooth back his mane and tuck his shirt tighter into his gray pants. He gave himself a quick mental pep talk, and then knocked on the threshold.

Mistfell Vale
Crowstooth
Nat
Luperci

POSTED: Tue May 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Calia

Calia bustled about the cottage, straightening things out here and there. A few days ago she tore down the curtains nailed over the windows to keep the winter cold out, and Calia had to admit that the added light made the interior of her cottage not look so dismal. Sadly, this also shined light on the clutter that had accumulated within over the long winter. The albino couldn’t help but notice the dust motes floating on the sun beams that filtered in, and the fine layer of grime that coated the surfaces of her household.

The Nightstag gave a loud sneeze as she shook out the fallen curtains, sending dust flying every which way. Calia had just managed to wrangle the curtains into respectable form when she heard knocking. ”Comi-” Achoo! ”Coming!” Calia managed to squeeze out a reply between sneezes. Stuffing the folded curtains into the corner of her abode - she would figure out just where to store them later - the wolfdog danced over to open the door.

Before her stood Baelish - dressed sharply as always, this time in a clean white shirt - fidgeting on her doorstep as he waited for the Nightstag to speak. ”Oh my, what a lovely surprise!” Calia offered the young man a warm grin. Ever since his initiation into the Vale, the Nightstag had not seen him around much - or at all, really. Nonetheless the woman held no ill feelings, and ushered Baelish inside. ”Oh do come in, don’t you mind none about tracking in mud!”

”What brings you over here?” Calai asked as she shut the door behind them ”I hope you’ve been settling in well?” It wasn’t until she faced the silver male once more that she noticed the package in his hands. The parcel, wrapped in a thin sheet of leather, and a delicate white lily had been tied on top.

wc 315
Mistfell Vale
Nightstag
El
Luperci Tier I
Baa Baa Black Sheep

POSTED: Sat May 19, 2018 2:00 pm

OOC :: Words→ +3

He had not been expecting the loud sneeze in response to his rapping, and jerked slightly at the sound. Then came Calia’s voice with that sweet accent of hers; his own as not so pretty. She was quick to open the door, and as she did, a storm cloud of dust billowed out behind her. His nose tickled, he tried best not to sneeze, as she greeted him brightly and ushered him inside; he did not hesitate.

Inside her home was cozy, but it was clear she had just been in the midst of cleaning, a pile of musty curtains lying in the corner, and dust sparkling in the filtered sunlight. But he paid it no mind, he had just dealt with several long, long days of getting his own new home ready. The Nightstag closed the door and turned to ask what brought him there, and if he was settling in. He noticed her red eyes flit to the package in his hands.

Baelish grinned at her and gave a quick bow of his head, "Oh yes, the Vale has been kind to me so far." He said, his voice full of reverie, "I found myself a quaint little home after you accepted me, and that has taken most of my time at the beginning of my stay. The rest of time, however…" He offered the package to her, and then through lidded eyes gazed at her, "was procuring what I had promised you."

He was sure she would like the cowl, it was a beautiful and well-made thing, he wondered if she would be surprised that he had even followed through. Perhaps this would show her a little that he was to be taken seriously, despite his age. Baelish knew though it would be some while before everyone saw him as equal; he was just biding his time for the interim.

Mistfell Vale
Crowstooth
Nat
Luperci

Mistfell Vale