[M] One More Night

For Izual

POSTED: Sun May 27, 2018 6:59 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

A single thread in a tapestry, though it's color brightly shines
Can never see it's purpose in the pattern of the grand design.

Skulls lined along the borders, just as they had at their old home... their empty sockets staring back at her as she stood there. Crucifix never hoped to come back to the outside world, let alone wander so close to the borders on her own. So much had already happened to her, her faith desperately trying to remain strong and true even if her heart told her otherwise. The Lord had turned his back on her because of the sins of others. Her body was tainted the moment that... monster... had bedded her... Her life was ruined the day her mate abandoned her without so much as telling her goodbye.

A note did not count... It held so much less meaning...

Green gaze cast over the land outside the borders. No good would come of her leaving the safety of her home... What possessed her to believe she could come here after so long without Faith or Antioch was beyond her... but the former was wary herself of the life outside... and the former needed to turn his attention on his children now that his mate was gone. Had their family been cursed? Why was this happening to both of them? Both mateless and watching their children to grow and learn.

Dahlia had been the one to require the most attention. Izual... he was her father... and even the reds of his bloodline ran through her gray pelt. There was no telling if there might be part of him within her.. or what would need to be kept in check. Her daughters had been doing well to watch over their half sister, and was even there for her during her shifting. Doubt always seemed to be the plague in her mind... she really shouldn't worry...

All of them were growing into fine members of Inferni.

One foot lifted tentatively, reaching for the borders edge, letting it land on the other side of the skulls. Small steps... small steps...

It's time to do this. She's at the borders, but I'm sure we can come up with an excuse for them to be further. +300 words.

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:06 pm

(000) feel free to have her see him :D

Packless. He had been that way for a long time since Anathema disbanded. Though, like he had been before he joined Charlie, Izual was a loner who enjoyed his time alone. Three-fourths of his day was spent hunting, the other fourth, eating and sleeping. A trail of bodies lined up on his beaten path, some skinless and some boneless; some were in a hole, some were just a bloody mess left in the forest to rot, a feast for flies.

He hadn’t been looking for anything specific that day, as if he were any other day. He was nearing quite close to Inferni, but that bothered him very little. He hadn’t planned get that close… that was until he smelled her.

Her scent stopped him in his tracks at that instant, and his heart both pounded and skipped. He hadn’t seen her since he left Inferni and he missed her. He missed the smell of her hair, the gentleness of her soul, and the avoidance of her eyes. At once, he began to seek her in the forest.

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:28 pm

One paw stood planted on the opposite side of the borders, but the other was much more reluctant to make the cross. Faith wasn't with her.. Hope wasn't with her.. Antioch wasn't with her.. She was trying to do this all on her own. Then again, he daughters had been trying to get her to reach out. Spring had finally been the thing to bring their secluded mother out of the caverns, finding joy in tending to the new plants within their home.

So what brought her all the way out here? Not anything of her own choosing of course.

The former Magister swallowed, lifting her back foot, letting it hang over the skulls before it was planted back in its original position. Not completely true... maybe it was in a way trying to get over her fears. What a poor job she was doing at it up until this point. There had been so much to Inferni she had been missing out on because of these feelings. Spring had already carved out the path, and now that she was discovering the plants, there were more looming near the borders...

But there were also those on the outside.

Crucifix lifted her back foot again, finally bringing it forward on the other side of the border. She had done it. Feeling a sense of joy within her spirit, the coyote took a few more steps forward.

Then she was frozen in her tracks.

Was God mocking her? Was this for her claims of him forsaking her since Basilio abandoned her? She saw him in the distance, stalking something. Not wanting to be caught, she quickly turned on her feet, making a break back for the clan's borders. Surely if she could make it back across, he would be smart enough to leave if he had seen her, or she could make it back home to the safety of her family.

+300 words.

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:35 pm

(000) ooc

It didn’t take him long to pinpoint her scent. She was easy to find, easy to love. Izual followed it like a rhinocerous cutting through the savannah. Branches and overhanging leaves smacked him in the face, but he only saw one thing: her. By the time he had reached her, she had begun to run. Always a flightly creature; so soft, so innocent like a bird. Him, a cat pursuing this innocent bird. A hand shot out and grabbed her by the arm, to still her from her escape, to turn her around to face him.

”Crucifix,” he hissed, panting. ”It’s been so long. I’ve missed you, Cru.” Forcefully, daringly, he drew her into a tight hug. His grip was still tight on her, even though he knew she wasn’t the type to fight him off.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:29 pm

She felt his grip snatch her up before she could even get that far away. He knew her all too well. Once she was in his grasp, there was no way she was going to be able to force herself away from him. It was what made it so easy to take advantage of her before he made his escape from Inferni. Dahlia was nothing like the monster her father was.. and was grateful for this one blessing in her life.. something that had come out of such a hurtful situation. Maybe it was better that her daughters were not around. She had been able to "get away" before so long as she cooperated with the man. At least he wouldn't be trying to hurt them.

That of course didn't keep the brown woman's fears away for too long.

As her green gaze met with Izual's own, ears instantly pulled back, giving a weak tug on her arm. How she badly just wanted him to let go of her so she could return to the caves. Body began to shake as he dragged this out, soon pulling her into a hug. There was no way she was going to get out of it that easily.

Please God.. don't abandon her. Please be the one time he proved her claims of forsaking her wrong.

"I..Izual.. Please... let me... go..."

OOC text here!

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:43 pm

(000) ooc

”Shhh… sshhh... Haven’t you missed me, too?” Izual cooed, squeezing her tighter. She fought him. He could feel her pushing at him lightly, but it was not enough to even disturb his intentions. And what were his intentions? Hell, if he even knew. He was happy to see her again, and he was just going off pure emotions at this point. Raw emotions.

”I’ve missed the warmth of your skin,” he continued, resting his large head on her shoulder, curling his chin so that his nose rested in her hair. Jaws parted and he attempted to nip at her neck lovingly. ”These past months I haven’t stopped thinking about our night. Let’s have another one. I know its day, but we can pretend it’s night.” He released her from the hug and took her by the arm and began pulling her further into the forest.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:52 am

Crucifix offered him no answer, wishing so much to just be out of his grip and back in her cave. Why couldn't Antioch had been here along with her? He would have been able to just chase Izual off.. Guess this was the curse of being the more gentle one in the family. When his head moved against her shoulder, scent off her head filling his nose, her entire body began to shrink down in his grip. Anything to get a small amount of distance between the two of them. It was near impossible.

Green gaze widened as she watched the man's jaws open, moving towards her neck. Head shifted over to the side, a whine escaping from her maw. It was clear he knew she didn't like his form of comfort, but that wasn't going to be enough to get him to stop. What would then? What if she had tried to call out for help? No.. he would probably still make off with her against her will. There was no telling what he might do then.

The brown woman's attention snapped back as he left go of their embrace, but still kept a hold of her arm. When it was clear he was beginning to drag her away into the woods from the borders, fear struck through her again. Tugging on her arm, her head turned back towards the skull lined border, another whine managing to come through her scared posture, "Ple...please Izual... I want... to go... home... Le..Let me go... please... My daughters... need me..."

OOC text here!

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:18 am

(000) ooc

”Your daughters are grown,” he snapped back, remembering the way Faith had allowed one of his hunts to escape while getting in his way. They were grown enough to get beaten, grown enough to take care of themselves for a few hours. Besides, his time with Crucifix alone in the woods would only take a few short moments to show her how much he had missed her. The sexual tension built up in his body, waiting for another chance with her. Charlie was good, but Crucifix’s submission was what kept him interested.

She tried to pull away from him and he tugged her towards him harder, an angry crease forming in his brow now as he started to lose his patience. ”You will enjoy a short time with me and do as I ask.” But he needed to get farther away from Inferni’s border. This is as close as he’d ever intentionally gotten, and he intended to get as far away as he could from there to be alone with his prey love.

”Tell me Cru,” he forced, pulling her roughly after him. ”How’s life? Anything new? Any new love since you’ve had me?” If he was being honest with himself, he did not wish to hear it; however, he had still asked it anyway.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:59 pm

Just because they were grown didn't mean they didn't need her anymore. She had been keeping a closer eye on Faith since she had been brought back in her malnourished condition, and Dahlia was still younger than her two older daughters. Was Izual even aware of the existence of his daughter with her? Maybe best that he didn't.

Her body jerked forward to his sudden pull, green gaze locking back with his own, the anger more apparent in his tone. Now he wasn't even giving her any options. She was going to have to find some means of getting away from him or lay herself at his mercy. As far as she knew, no one was even close enough to the borders she had come to for help. Even if there was, Izual had pulled her away just before she had gotten to the borders. Would anyone even catch his scent mixed with her own on the other side?

There was another sudden jerk, her feet moving along with his force before she tried digging them into the ground to slow their walk, "N..no.. Ju..just me.. and my.. daughters.." At least that wasn't a lie.

Back claws sank into the dirt. She was scared, oh was she scared, but this couldn't happen. No doubt he would take advantage of her again and there would be more children. Not that she wouldn't care for them all the same, but it would be more proof that God had left her. In one sheer act of small, all be it stupid, act of bravery, her head turned back up, "Izual.. please.. just let.. me go.. back home.. I won't.. tell anyone.. I saw.. you.. I'll even.. clean myself.. to get.. rid of.. the scent.. just please.. I don't.. want to.. do this.."

OOC text here!

Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:40 pm

(000) If there's anything you're not OK with - pls poketh me in our chat! should've said this earlier

He dragged her further and further away from her precious pack lands. He did it because he could and she wouldn’t fight him too hard for it. Perhaps if Crucifix was anyone else, he would have already been kicked in the groin or punched in the face to allow them a moment to escape – that one millisecond where actions would matter. Despite Crucifix’s attempts at getting him to stop, to turn around, or perhaps to let her go, a long grin grew on Izual’s muzzle. The struggle continued and he made no indication that he’d hear her.

”Bullshit,” he growled. ”You miss me even if you’re too shy to admit it. Fine, we don’t have to lay with each other, but I want to hold you in my arms. At least one last time. One last goodbye.” Izual wasn’t stupid. He knew this was forbidden; he knew that even if she did get away, there’d be even less of a chance that he’d see her again. A proper goodbye was probably the best way to let her go.

He paused suddenly in his step, holding one of her arms up, giving her less room to pull away from him. ”Will you do that for me? One last ‘date’ with me?” The pause lingered between them, awaiting her answer. ”You remember what I said to you in Inferni when I asked you to be my mate? I still mean it. I love you.”

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

Canon