[CdM] 9th Birthday Newspost

POSTED: Thu May 31, 2018 9:53 am

The Court is 9!

Happy Birthday To Us!

As the end of May rolls around the Court has turned 9 years old! Yay, we're officially tweenaged.

Farewell, Silvano

A lot has happened in the last 9 years and Silvano Sadira was there for a good chunk of it. Sadly the Sadira patriarch passed away recently. There will be a funeral and burial for family, friends, and those who wish to pay their respects out near Rabbit Lake.

Life Goes On.. It's Party Time!

You didn't think you'd get away without some sort of celebration of our 9th birthday, did ya?
Leadership will be hosting a pre-housewarming campout in the area marked for the new housing development, with food, drink and a chance for everyone to catch up. This is a chance to make our very first memories and have some fun in the new housing area as a pack!

Mini Contests Galore

To help everyone get into the party spirit we'll be awarding a couple of prizes to the participants who submit the most points. The points and prizes are listed below.

• Word of the Day = 1 point
  • 1 thread (3 posts min per submitter) = 4 points
Prizes
  • 1st Prize: Icon OR Title + 5 raffle entries + Name a Housing Building
  • 2nd Prize: Title of your choice + 3 raffle entries + Name a Housing Building
  • 3rd Prize: Title of your choice + 1 raffle entry + Name a Housing Building
Raffle With A Twist

But we're not stopping there! As a further incentive to participate, we're handing out this list of items to be included in your threads. For every use of the items listed, you will claim a slot in a raffle with the winner(s) receiving a silhouette icon by jasmae, paid for by your leaders! If we meet or exceed a certain number of raffle slots, we will add another icon to the raffle list.

• An alcoholic drink
  • A lamp or torch
  • A fallen tree
  • A tent
  • Cordage or rope
  • A musical instrument (it doesn't have to sound good ;D)
  • Bugs
  • A goat

On top of these, every post submitted will also earn you an entry into the raffle.

Rules
  • An item will be considered included if used in a thread for the purposes of advancing the thread. Simply seeing an item won't count!
  • Items may not be used more than once per post by each participant in a single thread.
  • Multiple items may be used within the same thread, but must still follow the one item per post rule.
  • If we exceed 50 raffle submissions, we will add another icon to the raffle. One raffle prize per person.
Deadline

The deadline for points and raffle entry submissions is July 5th.

Happy partying, birthday muffins!

Cour des Miracles
OOC Account
Gen & Rat

POSTED: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:11 pm

An update for everyone participating in the raffle.

Any post or thread - including those unrelated to the party - made since the 31st of May (after the raffle was announced) may be used to enter into the raffle and the mini contest for those fabulous prizes. They must have been made (threads if claiming threads, posts if claiming posts) in the CdM forum.

At this point, I am also allowing the following addition to the raffle:

1 post = 1 raffle entry
1 thread = 3 raffle entries

Submissions for the raffle & contest must be made by July 13th.
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Submitting for the birthday fun! :D I think I did this right...

Thyri Dawnbringer
Total points: 13
Total raffles: 13

Reblin
Total points: 15
Total raffles: 18
don't leave this world to me
Cour des Miracles
Chambellan
Mandi
Ægishjálmr: Helm of Awe
S K J A L D M Æ R
trouble is a friend

POSTED: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:04 pm

I can probably organize this better lol. Bc I'm lazy I didn't list every post individually, rather listed threads, but I noted the # of posts that count for raffle and noted if the thread itself counted (3+ posts) where applicable.

Skoll Haskel
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=38845
-- 1 post
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=38873
-- 1 post
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=38771
-- 3 posts
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=39126
-- thread w/ 3+ posts
-- 5 posts
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=39367
-- 1 post
-- item used: bugs (fireflies)

Total: 6 points, 15 raffle entries

Galilee Haskel

Total: 3 points, 6 raffle entries

Dreyma Moineau

Total: 3 points, 8 raffle entries

So my player total should be 12 points, 29 raffle entries?
their lips the secret kept, if in ashes the fire-seed slept
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Community Soul Luperci Multiple Co-ranks Mate to Redtooth Level III Rex Chaos Star oderint dum metuant
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:31 am

I hope I have this right but if I don't, beat me with a shoe till I do

Raffle Points= Three

Raffle Points = One

Raffle Points = One

Raffle Points = One

Raffle Points = Two

Total Raffle = Eight
Alouette Moineau

Cour des Miracles