[m] I got a secret that's hard to believe

POSTED: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:51 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

TILL VAN ULRICH-LYKOI
I was young, An inquisition of who I would become
Optime | 4am | Sea Caves
bleep bloop
WORD COUNT

The night before had been both hard and extremely fulfilling. He was both happy and sad, though he knew that the sorrow was to sink in a lot worse as he knew that he was now to be forever without him. He cried as Dullahan disappeared into the early morning's darkness with a sad goodbye once more. Dullahan would not come back for him, not again and Till knew that if he was going to be with Dullahan, the Dark Prince, that he would need to leave everything that he had made here. It would have been selfish of Dullahan to ask him to come with him, and while Till did not want to think that, he knew that this was probably the reason that Dullahan had not asked him to come. Till had been selfish this night too, asking for the love that Dullahan could not, and would not normally give him, a cloak drenched in the Prince's scent - as to not forget about him - the gift of a life that was free from the burden of keeping secrets that were not his. Till would never tell other's of Dullahan, of what they had done, of who they really were to each other - this was his secret to keep, and he should keep it safe and sacred forever.

He had not wanted to wash his scent from the other, he wanted to simply wallow in such for as long as he could, but he knew that he needed to act like nothing had been wrong. He needed his family to know that he was not going to run away this time, and that Dullahan did not have an influence on him enough to make him defect once more. He did not need them to know anything about what had happened, and he needed to relearn to keep the secrets he had fought so long for. He gathered his bathing things from his home and quickly headed out towards the Sea Caves to the East, but made sure he stayed upwind, so that his scent had not sunk into the earth that he traversed over.

His bright cosmic eyes had searched back and forth as he walked along, making sure that none were following, and that no one saw him and his rushed state. The dawn still were a few hours to come, and he only had that amount of time before he knew that Helena would come and find him - or send someone to find him - to watch him and be sure that he stayed within Salsola. Till had no room to think about doing anything funny, for his children and wife were more present than normal and he hadn't been stupid enough to not notice.

Till was hushed and quick in his movements as he carried his soaps, sponge, and a rag that was to help get dried blood and the smell of sex and male from his pristine fur. He prayed silently that one of his family had not detected his absence throughout the night.

Template by Andi; image by J
Last edited by Till Van Ulrich-Lykoi on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Jasmae@FA, signature image by Nina@SoulsRPG

Salsola
The Warden
J
Luperci Witch Mate to Helena and Calla
WINTER IS COMING

POSTED: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi

ooc

She was woken by the boy in the middle of the night. He had suffered nightmares and now sought out a comforting place to lay his head. She let him lay at her side and rest his head against her for her bed too was empty and lonely. Stelmaria and Mekhl were at an age where they no longer wanted to be babied. Calla was gone and so were Julius and Chester and Till was who knows where doing god knows what. Her fingers ran through his hair and he drifted off back to sleep with an arm curled about her waist.

It was later that she slipped from besides him and he snuggled up with her pillow, settling into easy breathing after moments of mumbling. She smiled at his sleeping form, a fierce burgeoning in her chest that ebbed and flowed as she breathed. She might be an ambitious dragon stretching her wings but Helena's longing for a family drove her ever onward.

Restless now, with the incoming of estrus she left the tower in the darkness of pre-dawn and wandered on her horse in the still warm summer air to the gardens and busied herself as best she could.

On the return journey though, with a basket full of herbs for processing there was movement in the forest, things changed perceptibly. The Old wall stunk of sex and the scent of another male intertwined with Till's and Nephele's. A figure hurrying at the edge of her perception. Uneasiness settled into her stomach and she left her horse to follow the skull touched figure. The blood sung in her veins as his scent blew back towards her and she grimaced to the still air.

Her knowledge of him was acute and she circled around, circumventing the blowing of the wind to keep against her nose, she was not as accurate a tracker as she should have been and lost him a few times amidst the forest. Casting around for him and occasionally putting her nose to the earth to keep up.

The sea caves were a place she seldom visited yet she knew of them. In the end he likely knew of her approach for she could smell herself, lighting up the air about herself like a siren's call. He was washing himself, scrubbing as though to erase what he had done.

Her husky laugh floated in front of her, and she stepped out into the moonlight.

"You 'ave been 'aving fun without me, 'ow selfish of you." Her serphent's gaze was teasing and full of fire. She waded out into the water but stopped short a few yards of him, fingertips trailing at her collar bone.

Nephele's scent was on him too, it drifted towards her with gentle fingers and was like a slap to her cheek. Her gaze hardened then and her smile became something so much more savage,

"Did you enjoy her zhen, zhe slave woman." It was jealousy that scorched her now, sinking deep tendrils down and tearing at rational parts of her. She took another step forwards and burned before him in the water.

Feel the heat of my breath
Hear the furnace in my chest
Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Quartermaster
Jace
Luperci Conserje Mate to Calla and Till Salsola's Top Poster!

POSTED: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:52 am

Till Van Ulrich
Talk about the growing hunger

While Till had been watching his surroundings, there was one who lurked just out of his vision, and just far enough away that he could not see her rusted pelt that had speckled soil upon it. He had come upon the wading pools of water within the Caves and he easily removed his clothing to reveal his minimally scarred body, with the ugly scar of an arrow in his side and the scratches on his back that were still red and angry. Till let out a soft sigh as he let the clothing drop to the stone edge and he felt the coolness of the cave's breeze against pink flesh. His fur fluffed up lightly as the Bastard felt the cold air hit the fresh scratches, and he took this moment to plunge himself into the even colder water. The Winter Child did not care about this shock, he only cared about getting clean.
He needed to hurry.
Eyes that reflected the clear night sky had continued to watch around and spoon the water up to his shoulders slowly and deliberately before he moved to grab his soaps. He started lathering the soap absently as he finally caught the sight of another encroaching upon the cave. The smell was what hit him first, and it was a smell that was so familiar that the moment that it was presented, he knew whom it was. The exotic smell of cinnamon that had been paired with lavender, and crimson roses..
"Helena" his large ears turned towards the woman as his scarred maw pointed to her. He wished that she had not been here. He prayed that she had not stopped by the Old Wall. He'd be able to deny something should he only be caught here in the middle of washing, but Nephele did not have the time to wash the scents from there yet.

Her words as she had come forward was greeted with a sigh, but then a smile that was slightly too wide. "It was more like business than anything." the words were slick off of his tongue, a lie that stung him to say. He did not flinch, he only stared the Arbiter, his wife, in her eyes of honey and roses.

She could smell Nephele.

"Helena, my dancing flame, my love. Things were asked of me, and as a loyal subject, I have obeyed." more lies, but Till had been getting better. The wide smile did not betray him, and his eyes had a steely look over them as he still took the soaps and rubbed it on his shoulders and slowly cupped the salt water to rinse the soaps of lavender and pine from his ashen pelt. She came to him after stripping her red dress and letting that drop to the ground with one fluid motion.

"She was to pay her debt, no? Is that not what Elphaba has asked of us? I'm only doing as I am told." his tone had a disgust to it, the bitch took away his gift, something that was his and his only and he hated her for it. His eyes turned from her to look at himself for a moment, and with another sigh, he looked back at her seething form that stood before him. It wasn't hard to tell why she was angry, but he was still too much on a high for her to ruin this for him. Dullahan had been with him, for the last time, and Till had a right to be alone and be sad, and angry, and happy one last time. He let his body move forward and he held out the soap to her.

"Why don't you help me wash her stench from me?" he asked her with another smile that had been less intense, and more hopeful that she would comply with him.

Word Count: [648] Form: Optime Date: DD/MM/YY Time: 00 AM/PM

Table by Kitty. Image Credits: By Lovehardtwihard

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Warden
J
WINTER IS COMING

POSTED: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi

Italics denote french

He gave her that too wide smile that showed off teeth and falseness and she wanted to slap it right off of him. The things bubbled beneath the surface, hot magma inside of her. Instead she stepped forwards a few more steps and relieved herself of her garment, uncaring that it might get damp.

She sniffed again, the scent of the other male was unknown but very vibrant, alive. It tingled like a power on her tongue. Someone important. She smiled and it was an echo of his own.

She was almost against him now, a pace or two separating them and reached out a hand to touch lightly against his ghostly cheek. She liked to think that she knew the Watcher well enough by now, that she had worked out many of his tics and grinding gears. Something momentous had happened. Her free hand took the soap from his, brushing the fingers lightly.

"You are right, 'ere, let me 'elp you." She lathered up the soap and trailed it up and down his torso, never looking away.

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Quartermaster
Jace

POSTED: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:32 pm

All I really ever wanted was for you

Till was surprised that she did not persist, but the too wide smile had graced his own face had turned and mirrored itself on the flamelings own long maw. The heart shape of her unique face had made the too-wide grin become more frightening than his own grin, and even the Bastard had trouble keeping up his own sickly sweet smile. The woman was wicked, a witch in her own right, though he knew that she didn't know this. Of course she did not know, or maybe she did, and she just hid it all so well. These games never ended with the two, and it was hard to tell when it ever would. He knew by the look on her face that she knew about the scent of the male, for the scent had been much more vibrant than that of Nephele's and if anything, the female's scent had only tried to dampen the scent of the Dark ex-Prince that the male had spent one last night with.

Till also knew that Dullahan had been before Helena's time. Dullahan had come first, always, until this day. This day, his family had come first. Finally. Regrettably.

Till still felt the ache in his heart as he remembered watching the shadow of a male disappear into the night's dark morning. It seemed so much darker than it had been before, and he just felt the rock in his throat form once more as he thought about it. Helena's touch had brought him back from his memories, her accented tongue speaking of how he was right, though he knew she had been speaking a lie. Her eyes met his ice cold ones that reflected the cosmos, and her own eyes of fire and gold coins.

"You do not sound convinced, my autumn Queen." he mentioned as he looked down into her eyes, never letting his smile falter. "What more can I say to let you know that this night was business and not pleasure?" he asked her, knowing that they both knew full well that she had been suspicious of him and his doings of the night previous.

ooc: Late as always :/ | [wc — 364] template by hilli

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Warden
J
WINTER IS COMING

POSTED: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi

Italics denote french

She was terrifying, a devil in disguise and Helena knew the power she wielded over men that lusted for women. Till was different, he collected beauty. Such as herself and the fox-witch.

Her hands slid upwards, looping about his neck. She pressed herself close, was he right to be scared of her? Yes, yes he was. Some deep, dark part of her lived and breathed from the fear that others exhibited of her - a toxic, burning desire.

He was cold, even though he smiled. A barrier existed between them, separating autumn from winter. Her head tilted to the side, luxurious curls spilling from its tie.

Feelings uncharacteristically charitable abruptly, the terrifying smile disappeared, replaced by her usual sensuous twist of black lips. Occasionally she could be magnanimous, but only when it benefited herself and right now she didn't want to argue with him, she had other, more interesting, things in mind.

She didn't answer his question, rather, leaned forwards to run her tongue up his neck. Whatever complaints, or conversations, they could wait. Sometimes simplicity reigned supreme and the twisting, confining ropes of Salsola she would cast of herself, and settle for something baser.

"Dance with me, Watcher?" She offered huskily, giving a chance, waving away their brief discussion.

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Quartermaster
Jace

POSTED: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:34 pm

To die in the arms of someone.

Her fire had been sucking the life from him. Had he not been tired before, this game would have been what made him more exhausted, tired, his head and his heart. He was both happy and sad, with most of his heart weighing down with the responsibility that he had here in Salsola. He wanted to chase Dullahan to the ends of the Earth, but he could not. He knew that he couldn't because god forbid he make more bastards in this world. He didn't want that for any of his children, especially Dirge, for he already was a bastard with no mother. He took Helena and Calla as his mates because he simply could not continue to fraternize with Calla without repercussions. He had learned this the hard way when he and Elody had eloped on occasion before they were married.

His eyes were still cold as they looked at her, though her fire had threatened to melt away these. He had been caught by her, and he knew that she would hold this over his head, though she did not know the ex-prince, and she did not know about how important the seed of the other male had been, but he was also unprepared to explain his relationship with Dullahan. He was unprepared to admit that he frequently searched for the other and that all the times he had been away from the family was because of this. He did not want to, he did not want to tell them how much they did not mean to him compared to the Dark Prince, the Cerberus, The Blackwoods Butcher.

She was letting it go too easily, and it threw him off. Could she see the sadness in his winter eyes? Her arms snaked around his neck, and he felt his ears twitch back and forth lightly as she looked him in the eyes. His nerves betrayed him, and he tried to suppress this feeling of nervousness as she touched him all over, she pressed her heat against him and the male took a deep, and sharp inhale as her tongue ran up his neck and small nips pinched his pink skin. "How can I deny my Autumn Queen a dance?" he asked as he blinked away his cold eyes and they considerably softened as they looked down at her.

The lump in his throat fell down to the pit of his stomach and set itself aflame.

ooc: ---- | [wc — 410] template by hilli

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Warden
J
WINTER IS COMING

Dead Topics