In these little boudoirs streaked with orange and red

[p. Arlen]

POSTED: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Sunlight struggled to stream down through the thick branches of proud trees that survived air blasts and earthquakes, and in the shade Galilee paused to pant. She'd blown most of her coat, but the occasional hot days remained miserable for the girl -- and the sun-high hour was better to nap than run through. She was eager to patrol today, though; something as simple as heat wouldn't deter her. As long as the big oaks and tamaracks spread their canopy overhead, she could rest a bit.

Patches of light did punch through where trees had fallen, however, and here bees droned around bright wild flowers that otherwise would not flourish in the eternal shade. Curious of these, Galilee padded through great swaths of color until a hornet chased her. Yelping in surprise more than pain, she broke out into a sprint and stopped only when her paws caught on damp, sloped earth, sending her tumbling down into a stream.

When she flung her head up, water sparkling through the air, Lee laughed.

Ethereal Eclipse, Lupus.

DEEP, DEEP IN MY SOUL
there's a burning feeling I can't describe
a burning feeling that won't let me die
Cour des Miracles
Comtesse
Raze
Luperci
spear of justice!

POSTED: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:41 pm

(295)

OOC text

Arlen's days had become far less peaceful than they had been. It was wonderful. Despite having not yet achieved rank of Officer (something he'd quickly remedied for appearances sake), his father and king had chosen to allow his middle child the honor of being given an apprentice. Not only did this show Len just how highly his father thought of him, it also showed him that he had a lot to learn about the world.

Given the most recent change in the pack - the packwide ban on alcohol outside of their designated tavern - Len had been forced to strictly watch his drinking habits and he'd almost gotten himself sober. There were still the occasional late-night run ins at the bar, or weeks bad enough that he fled to the bar in Amherst, but overall, he'd shaped up quite a bit. Almost enough to make his apprentice proud. Almost.

Recently having achieved the job of Joker, it had been the young prince's duty to cheer up the populace of Casa. It was no easy feat, and one that left even cheerful little Len at a loss. It was almost like people didn't enjoy being pranked or fooled.

Teagan had not been happy to find out that her two youngest brothers had rearranged her entire home. In fact, the War Lord was so upset, that the officer had decided to spend the day as far away from her as he could get. In his lupus form, he travelled out of his familiar packlands and into old hunting grounds to see what he could find when a sharp giggling caught his ear.

He picked up the pace to a brisk spot until he found the source. A familiar face with an unknown name. "Having fun, Courtier?"

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Kris
Luperci Joker
A Royal Pain

POSTED: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:53 pm

Rivulets of water ran down her long muzzle and were swept up by her pink tongue. In contrast with the sunny day, the brook was cool – quite welcoming to the water-loving wolfdog. She stood and watched the current ripple around her ankles, wiggled her paws to stir up silt.

She looked up again, ginger ears pricked, when something moved through the sun-starved underbrush. A tall, lean wolf appeared and greeted her by way of a question.

Lee laughed again, her voice husky and confident. “You betcha!”

With a bound, she leaped out of the stream and shook her fur out; it wasn’t too damp. She approached the male – a Cavalier, she smelled – without a trace of fear or hesitation. Extending her nose to sniff him, she decided she liked his ruddy freckles and the stripes beneath his green eyes.

“I’m Galilee,” the sandy-gold wolfdog said. “Haskel. Rookie soldier.” Sniff sniff. “My nose is telling me you’re a Knight?”

He smelled familiar, she thought – and she was certain they would have seen each other at the ball, though Lee had been a little too drunk to remember faces in passing. No, it was his scent that tickled her memory. He had to have been part of that family.

DEEP, DEEP IN MY SOUL
there's a burning feeling I can't describe
a burning feeling that won't let me die
Cour des Miracles
Comtesse
Raze
Luperci
spear of justice!

Seabreeze Brink