[m] You must know you can't run

Silas

POSTED: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:44 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
Helena Troy Lykoi

backdated to februaryish??

Their birth allowed her some modicum of freedom once again. She could again come and go as she wanted and she enjoyed it greatly. Returning to old habits and haunts she walked freely the fine line between pushing luck and falling from the edge of the precipice. She enjoyed the control even as it might be an illusion.

The city was still just as dirty and stuffed to the brim with undesirable, unworthy peasants. She kept her cloak close to her and her black shadow behind her following without a word, his knife grasped tightly.

There was a man she was searching for, Emmett has indicated would be interested in trading with her, and maybe they could grow their practices together. She wasn't particularly sure of where to find him however and where better off to find someone of ill repute than in the gutter of souls.

Feel the heat of my breath
Hear the furnace in my chest
Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
Merchant Apprentice
(Online)
Jace
Luperci Conserje Mate to Calla and Till

POSTED: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:40 pm

To rise and shine is so hard to do
When all the light has been taken from you

OOC: +200 words.

Amherst, while being a close location to Salsola's northern borders, also served as a place of activity. It was no wonder his master set to make this place their base of operations. So long as the two of them acted as if they were normal, or rather recently "freed" in Silas' case, no one would linger their attention on them for too long. Besides, it wasn't like this was a permanent residence. With how much his master sought out deals for his home and the kingdom itself, they were still on the move for much of their time. Still.. it was nice to be in one place rather than setting up a new camp from day to day.

The wolf followed behind his cloaked master, dragging his hands along the concrete walkways they moved around on. He never bothered to ask what the plans were for the day or where they were going. It was not his place to ask of such things. He was a slave, and as such, he was meant to go where his master did and do as he was told. There was no one in Rabenuhr more perfect than he was.

Red eyes focused on another cloaked soul moving ahead of them. The slave stopped as his master did, golden gaze moving up to notice it as well. Kruger was silent, only observing before he began to move once more. His eyes had caught his target, the purpose of their day. Keeping his distance for the time being, he called out to the stranger, keeping a calm tone as he addressed her. Silas sat on all fours patiently while the others spoke, "Greetings. You look a bit lost."

Silas del Morte

Salsola
The Mendicant
Salena
Luperci Forever Changing Bound to the Raven's Call
SILENCE

POSTED: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:55 am

Helena Troy Lykoi

Italics denote french

The meeting with the man from down south had gone extraordinarily well, and a business agreement was struck, he would come back the next time when he was free. Helena had smiled at his retreating back in a way that made Phobos shiver inside. His mistress was a scary woman and he didn't understand how these stupid men didn't see it, they were blinded by her beauty against the fever that burned in her eyes. She was a good Mistress to Phobos though and that was all he cared for, when she went out of Salsola's bounds it was his job to stand tall and look menacing with his knife and to keep her safe.

The red cloak flared, sweeping just above the ground and rustling leaves left behind from the autumn's fall. The heavy woolen material of it gaped for only moments and then swished back closed about her body. Helena turned to her addressee, dual Lykoi eyes taking in the quick looking man and his scarred slave. Behind her, Phobos drew up, her shadow.

Her laughter was a high, sweet thing, filled with all the possible innocence's that she was not,

"Lost? Within mine own city? I am thinking not, good Sir." Shrewdness was her inclinations and she stood now, a woman of the city with trailing curls settling against her shoulders. Her gentile smile was gracious, and she took forwards several steps towards the stranger,

"What of you, Monsieur. I 'ave not seen you 'ere before, are you new?"

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
Merchant Apprentice
(Online)
Jace

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:35 pm

To rise and shine is so hard to do
When all the light has been taken from you

OOC: +300 words.

Silas kept to himself, even in the presence of his master and another. When there was an interaction taking place, there wasn't much for him to do unless he had been called upon. This case was much more common on the underground trade ports, especially when that conversation usually ended in violence on the slave's behalf. It was better just to follow and wait to answer when he as spoken to, just like the good, little slave that he was.

Kruger's red gaze remained on the woman even as the pair of the drew closer. Smile grew across his face when she finally addressed him, though he had his own thoughts to play out. While it was true that he and his slave had been relatively new the area, and it was possible that they had not met nearly as many people living in the area as he had once believed, he was a seasoned veteran with this sort of act. No one could be trusted, not besides those he was already familiar with. That didn't mean he couldn't play along though, "My apologizes. I had just never seen you in the area before. Where is it that you live?"

The wolf sat along at the master's side, golden orbs moving over to the dark male who was with this cloaked woman. It was clear from observation the kind of position he was in when it came to his stature against Kruger's, but with others it wasn't so much so. It seemed the cloaked male hadn't taken notice to him like the slave had. Ears pulled back slightly, turning his gaze forward, not really focusing on anything in particular.

A grin curled along the man's muzzle, stepping a bit closer, "You could say that. I'm much more familiar with some other regions, though I thought to branch out in this direction." It wasn't a lie, but still kept vague to his line of work.

Silas del Morte

Salsola
The Mendicant
Salena
Luperci Forever Changing Bound to the Raven's Call
SILENCE

POSTED: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:54 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi

ooc

Helena oozed prosperity, of a wealthy life. The sheen of her coat and the brightness of her eyes spoke of good health and good food. The attitude of the affluent was not very difficult to distinguish for the general everyday rabble and it was inherently obvious that Helena was a person of influence and prosperity. She saw the same strands within this apparent newcomer and with the apparent companion by his size who sat in companionable silence.

They were jewels that shined amidst the dull rock of the everyday peons.

"Oh.. 'Ere and zhere. I tend to move around." If Helena had been someone located within this filthy city she would not have made it easy for her private places to be found, to be found was to be robbed.

Her eyes were drawn to the collared male, serpentine silkiness sliding over his ragged, scarred form.

"Tell me, what drew you to zhe midst of our... illustrious city." Arms folded across her chest and the one hand gently caressed the underside of her jaw in contemplation.

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
Merchant Apprentice
(Online)
Jace

Sticks and Stones