Slowing down for a couple of days

POSTED: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi guys!

So if y'all have noticed, I have slowed down lately because of school work and lack of muse. I will be busy today though I will try to post to priority threads when possible. For the next two or three days I may be busy and unable to post due to a final presentation, a Great America trip, travel, as well as possibly some time getting used to being back home. I hope to be able to spring back to life next week Wednesday!

Though I do feel like I might need to lessen my thread load a bit so if you have threads that could be wrapped up or concluded OOCly, please let me know!

Also for future note, I might also look to lessening my thread load in preparation for the next school year. So just keep that in mind~ It will probably happen in August when I might slow down, though I should be able to spring to life again soon enough~

~Silverfrost
Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence

POSTED: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 pm

On second thought, from now until Wednesday, I won't be able to post at all since I have to turn this laptop in. For important threads, I will try to phone post to but overall, probably no posts from Silver for three days~ Sorry y'all
Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence

Absences & Player Updates