Re: Socially Awkwardness at its Finest

Charrie

POSTED: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Sineria smiled a bit and nodded to Inara and said,"Yes, and I do come from Mistfell Vale territory." Sineria felt humbled by this puppy as she asked him question after question inquisitively. She seemed to have at least a slight interest in what he did, and why. He blushed a bit feeling flattered as if he was a role model for Inara, something that he never truly thought he could achieve in his life.

Sineria took a deep breath to compose himself before he looked to the small pup and said,"I climb yeah, b...but not as often as y...you'd think. You see I h...have an interest in humans, a...and there’s a bunch of huge, tall cave th...things near my p..pack." Sineria gestured down to his grappling hook as he remembered his frequent trips down to St. John to scavenge human remains. "I find old, b...but advanced t...trinkets and make them into n...new neat things like this. M...many of the cave things w...won’t have a safe entrance, b...but I use this to climb and f...find a place t...to get inside and look around."

Sineria then smiled at the pup, and placed his hook down next to him and asked,"So, have you shifted y...ye, young Inara?"

Word count: 233
No matter what the situation is....
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Raze
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Inventor I

POSTED: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:23 pm

It was an interesting thought. Climbing. She pondered why she never climbed anything. Swimming was a strength this had. She loved to swim, but climbing. Inara had not had any reasons to climb before. She hunted on the ground, and anything she ever needed or wanted was on the earth, never in trees or caverns. Sineria's mention of human trinkets and remains had her intrigued. Her mother liked human trinkets and sometimes her father would use human trinket inspired tools, like knives and belts. He also used a hammer a few times to make things out of wood. However, Inara never really gave these things any thought. She didn't care for human clothing, nor did she care for human trinkets.

Maybe now that her parents were gone she wanted to feel closer to them by actually taking interest in the types of things they used and had. Human things were just that, and here Sineria made objects out of them.

The pale male asked her a question making her eyes look from the grappling hook and up to him. "Do what?" She asked as she had been lost in her own head when he asked her. It was at her own question that her mind picked up on what he had asked her. "Oh...no. I have not shifted yet. My brother shifted when he was 7 months old..and my mother when she was 6 months...my dad was 7 months old when he shifted. I guess I'm a late bloomer...." Truth was, she was the only family member in the history of her lineage to have not shifted yet. Inara feared shifting. She didn't know why, but she liked the comfort of being on four legs.

The hybrid thought, if she never shifted, she could hide and escape faster in lupus form. She was safe, as long as she used her head and moved fast.
Loners
Coydog
Bear

Tormented 'Soul
Devil in Angel's Clothing

POSTED: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:26 pm

Sineria chuckled a bit as heard the pup’s excitement to shift and he sighed as he looked down at his paw. "Y-You know how old I am? Two years, a-and I still don’t know everything about this f-form." He stated then relaxed and looked down at the pup and smiled once more then said,"Wh-when I shifted, I hated this form, hated it with a-all my heart, but....the more I use it the m-more I feel attached to it. It’s like...an acquired t-taste almost, and you'll get used to it over time."

Sineria then blushed as he remembered an embarrassing story, and a skill he had never truly been taught as a pup, nor could he ever mastee now. "H-hey uh...wanna know h-how I got this scar?" Sineria asked and blushed as he pointed to it then he sighed and said,"I....tried hunting f-for the first time in m-my life on s-some beavers, at their dam. I r-rushed in and they uh....fought back, one s-stuck his teeth up m-my nose and I ran off, heh, please d-don’t tell anyone."

Word count: 213
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Raze
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Inventor I

POSTED: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Her thoughts on not shifting yet bothered her, but he began to tell her his age. He was older than her by a year and 4 months. That was close to her brother's age. Sineria was nothing like her brother. Her brother was confident and would have killed Sineria, and that is why she knew it was best she was not with her brother. Though, if she was stronger...would she have gotten to know this wolf? Inara had to really think about it. The off white male decided to share something else to her, making her come out of her introspection. A light grin and snort came to her.

"Sineria. Umm, going after beavers was not wise...and I don't think it is necessarily something you should be ashamed of. If anything, you could use it as a why to teach others." She smiled, "...I'm not that great of a hunter, but I think that is because I don't try all that hard. I do hunt mice and other small things, when I do hunt. I'm actually pretty good at it." Her ear swiveled back a little, "I should start trying to hunt rabbit. No one taught me..I just learned on my own after many days on my own...and I listened a lot to my dad talk about hunting, as well as others around the clans I grew up in. So..I guess that is why I knew to try for smaller prey."

She shifted a little on her paws, then looked down, "Sineria..." Her eyes looked back up, "...why are you shy?...and why do you stutter?"
Loners
Coydog
Bear

Tormented 'Soul

POSTED: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Sineria chuckled when Inara mentioned how stupid it was to go after beavers and he chuckled,W-well, I never s-said I was smart then!"

The small puppy then asked Sineria a question that nobody had asked him before, and he certainly didn’t expect to be asked this by a puppy of all things. "Wh-why am I shy?" Sineria said then he paused and looked down at his hands then to his grappling hook and sighed,"It’s j-just that.....I....." He didn’t know quite how to feel about this question, especially since it was a personal one that made him wonder a bit and think back to his life.

Sineria looked around for a moment as he thought about this then he said,"I....wh-when I was your age I-I didn’t know how t-to hunt. I g-grew up a l-loner until about half a y-year ago, b-but my parents were protective. So p-protective that I-I wasn’t allowed t-to hunt, a-and even when I w-was a year old I didn’t know how h-hard life was. B-because of that I guess....I'm j-just afraid, afraid of the unknown, a-afraid of heights, a-and afraid of others. M-my first friends w-were an old woman a-and her daughter I met o-only a m-month after their d-deaths." Sineria then turned to Inara and this time he had a question,"Inara, h-how aren’t y-you so afraid of s-stuff in the wild? W-when I was y-your age I w-was terrified, of...everything."

Word count: 294
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Raze
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Inventor I

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:04 am

The thick furred girl moved much closer to Sineria when he chuckled. She liked his laugh and smile. Her broken ears lifted and she watched his mannerisms and expressions closely. Inara also listened intently to his words, and as patiently as possible as he stuttered through his reasons for who he was.

She couldn't imagine what it was like growing up with protective parents. Inara's mother was protective sometimes, but most of the time too busy doing her own thing. Her father was always out working, hunting, and doing things around the clan to provide for them and the clan. Inara's brother was too busy adventuring and getting into mischief. Maybe that was why she was not shy, and brave. So, when Sinera asked her his question she knew the answer within seconds, "...I was pretty much already on my own since I was a little over a moon old." she said matter-of-factly, "...my parents were always so busy and my older brother, who's almost two springs old never watched me like he promised to do." She paused a moment thinking, "I was surrounded by the clan, but I liked to wander around, and would always check out the woods, and lake. I started wandering like that when I was 3 moons old."

What the young coydog said next was not very true, but she wanted to believe it was, "So, the lost of my parents and clan only hurt me socially. Not physically, or emotionally." Her voice was so cold when she said emotionally. Her eyes steeled as she spoke them. Inara couldn't let herself feel the pain, or impact. If she did, she knew she'd crumble in front of Sineria and she valued strength.
Loners
Coydog
Bear

Tormented 'Soul

POSTED: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Sineria noticed her voice and noticed the weird look in her eyes as she stated the word "Emotionally" to him, and he paused then gave the small pup a puzzled look and whimpered,"A-Are you s-sure?" Sineria knew that bottling up emotions by now would only lead to worse effects in the long run. Still he wasn’t sure if Inara was willing to open up to him or not so he didn’t want to pry too much.

"I..." Sineria gulped unsure how to word his response,"I w-was devastated when m-my parents were g-gone. If th-that didn’t effect me emotionally th-then what kind of c-creature am I? I-I mean, if I d-didn’t go through w-what I did then..." he paused for a moment and looked down at himself and sighed,"...I....m-might not be alive r-right now." Sineria thought back to when he met Posey and Lyric, then later confessed what happened and how helpless he was. If it wasn’t for them then he certainly couldn’t hunt as effectively as he could now, and he wouldn’t even be a part of Mistfell Vale. If not for what happened back then he'd certainly end up dead from a predator or something worse, or he might have even succumbed to his own guilt and taken his own life himself.

Word count: 248
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Raze
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Inventor I

Northern Tides