[CdC] August News Post

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:19 am

ImageAugust News PostImage

It's a Party!

With the hot summer season ending soon, the Lune has decided to invite Cour des Miracles for a clam bake and beach party! The party will take place on August 17th. Members of the Court will be welcomed into the Fort during the day, with activities starting at sun down. There will be no official welcome thread for this event as it is a causal party. Enjoy and don't get into too much trouble ;)

Note: Sign ups will be limited to choosing either frisbee OR the eating contest per character until the 10th, after that all slots will be open to anyone wanting to participate.

Clam Bake

A large feast on Whisper Beach will take place as the sun begins to set. All are welcome to an assortment of clams, crayfish, and various fish. Fight over the last piece of salmon, get stuck with your mouth full, and roast your personal fish over a camp fire!

Ultimate Frisbee

Get your athletic bones moving and join in a game of frisbee. Who can do the best trick? Who will catch the furthest throw? Most importantly, who will go swimming with the fishes to wrestle for the frisbee in the water? It's all up to you! Sign up below! This will be a participant run activity.

Frisbee Team A

1. Skoll
  2. Callum
  3. Nayavota
  4. Court

Frisbee Team B

1. Hibiki
  2. Howland
  3. Day
  4. Court

Clam Eating Contest

Do you love competition? Do you love to eat? Then this is for you! Why not show off your characters true strength - eating! Luca has collected a small jar of pearls for those looking to make jewelry or give a gift to a special someone. The winner from each group will face off in an epic showdown! A winner will be chosen by randomizer from each round.

Winner: Reblin

Eating Contest Participants: Group A

1. Honrin (Thread Starter)
  2. Darkness
  3. Casa
  4. Galilee
  5. Alessan
  6. Cicely Sadira
  7. Munroe
  8. Reblin

When the sun goes down...

Who knows what will happen when the sun sets? Alcohol will be freely available for this special occasion. Enjoy a walk along the beach, a moonlit swim, or dance by the fires. Once the sun has gone down a large bonfire will be created, members are encouraged to add to it as the evening progresses.

Last edited by Casa di Cavalieri on Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Casa di Cavalieri
OOC Account
Melissa & Nat
Join? · Site · Forum · Maint. · Wiki · News

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:24 am

I'm sorry I must immediately sign up Skoll for Ultimate Frisbee.

If the limit is on a per-character basis vs per-player, I'd love to sign Galilee up for the clam-eating contest. If not, I'll wait and see! :D
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Brawler & Venatores heliophagy SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2018 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:15 am

Alessan will totally do the clam eating contest. There's a gay joke in there somewhere.
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:18 am

Honrin for the clam eating!! - Also totally game for starting the thread
Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii

Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn
Jace
Luperci Herdsman, Ambassador (MV) CdC Top Poster!
·AM I DREAMING·

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Oh man, please sign up Biki for the frisbee competition.
Hibiki

Cour des Miracles
Viscomte
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Competitive clam-eating, you say? Sign Reblin up! :D
Krokar
Captain
Mandi
Moderator Luperci Mate to Eliza Drover, Leatherworker, Tailor Little Bandit
can you pull down the dawn?

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Cal for the frisbee contest!
Callum Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Katie
Luperci Mate to Veyra Pupsitter White Knight Rage, rage against the dying of the light

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Nayavota is down for ultimate Frisbee; how hard can it be? ;D
Casa di Cavalieri
Reticent
Alexander
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:14 pm

because i totally want to see whether Munroe will throw up or not Sorry Munroe totally wanna sign him up for the clam bake.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Sam

POSTED: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Hook Darkness up for some Clams lol

If there are still slots. XD
Casa di Cavalieri
First Officer
Dark
Fisher

Pack News