The Ghost of an Angel Revealed

Lux

POSTED: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Dalia had seemed to get really odd feelings lately since she left the now forever gone pack of Inferni, and she’s woken up to whispers in the night, and she’s felt nudged in her sleep by something. However whenever she'd check nobody would be around and Red would just be curled up underneath whatever beach she chose to sleep on at the base of the tree. Of course now Red followed her, but lately Dalia hasn’t been able to sleep due to her experiences and she'd always feel a random rush of cold air blow past her. Dalia didn’t know nor believe that something supernatural was happening to her, but the last few weeks have certainly been eventful for her as far as the day and night concerned her.

Today she traveled through the northern tides along the coast near her home territory to calm herself after a long night. Dalia now carried her bow, but wasn’t really out to hunt, but rather to enjoy the sea and take in the surrounding nature. She didn’t know anything that was happening to her, but she knew that it wasn’t just her feeling what she has felt as Red too has reacted to a few things herself. But nothing serious seemed to happen so she just tried her best to ignore everything that has happened up until now.

Meanwhile the ghost of Aliyah lingered among her, and she wanted Dalia to know that she was there, but she didn’t know how to do it and she felt bad that Dalia didn’t know of her own existence.

Word count: 275
She’s an odd gal with an itchy trigger finger.

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Things had been different since Maelyx had returned to him, and with her, the return of his hope for the future. His demons lay dormant within him more often, he was clean, patched up of his wounds, but it was worthless, all of it. The black demon had sinned, painting his soul as black as his fur, and the only atonement he could offer, the only retribution for his own sin was death. Someday, he knew, they would come to take his life from him and send him to join the demons and spirits he saw all around himself, and it would be alright. But not yet, he just needed a little bit more time.

His one good eye scanned the horizon as the dark behemoth walked the length of the rocky shoreline, his gaze cast on the blackened sea as he went, no real destination in mind, no way of knowing when he would get there or when he was coming back, but he knew, at least, that he would come back; always.

His home lay far to the south, or the remnants of a place that held fast to the memories of once being given such a title. It lay in ashes and blood, all of it, and there was nothing left for him in this world, yet as each day passed the wolf found himself drawn farther from the realm of demons, reaching towards the light like a moth to the flame. His walk brought him to the form of a sleeping female, an energy swirling about her that golden eyes picked up, something dark and ephemeral as it began to take shape before his eyes, mismatched hues glowing at him from the air.

"You. Should you be sleeping alone out here?" He spoke aloud, announcing his presence before he got too close.
Lux Einar

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Dalia and Red's gaze darted back towards this individual who called out to them. She clutched her bow unsure of what he had said was a threat, or not. They were the only people there so he had to be talking to her, right? Or at least this is what Dalia thought as she stood up and barked,"Uh...excuse me, and what the hell are you talking about?" Dalia had never seen this canine before and his scent was foreign to her so she wasn’t sure what to expect from this, nor could she predict what he was going to do next. Red was confused about this too and decided to hide behind Dalia for the time being for protection and comfort.

Aliyah looked back at this man confused as well as to why such a question would come up, she wished she could call out and ask why, but she couldn’t do much in her current state. Still as if it was on instinct she moved beside Red where she could at least stay out of Dalia’s way, and if her form even somehow provided some kind of interference to this situation was beyond her knowledge.

Meanwhile Dalia slowly walked towards this man and kept her guard up already knowledgeable of what some people were like even in loner territory. Once she had gotten within ten feet of this man she stopped where she was and took a deep breath. "Okay, who are you, and what do you mean by sleep?" Dalia asked, although she really wanted to take a nap right now after her nightly experiences as of late.

Word count: 280

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:04 pm

As per what was usual, when the dark male made himself known to the pair gathered there, they all got into a tizzy, becoming defensive, fearful, sometimes even angry, and Lux took a deep breath and ran a clawed hand through the shaggy mane at the back of his head. Blinking slowly and not making a move to retreat or defend himself or any such thing as the female approached. She demanded to know what he had meant, probably more worried about what the strange man's intentions were than anything else. But Lux wasn't worried; if she shot him, she shot him, death wasn't something the man particularly feared anymore at this point in his life.

"I mean, you don't appear to be on guard." He spoke, noting how tired the woman looked, and how perhaps many a sleepless night had brought down her focus. "My name's Lux anyway, just passing through." He added, the wolf-dog seemingly staring past her as he looked at something, though what he was looking at wasn't exactly apparent. "Now, if you don't mind." He started, trying to step around the woman to continue down the beach, "You and the ghost can leave me to pass in peace." He frowned, apparently irritated by the rude welcome he had received by this lot.
Lux Einar

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Aliyah paused, and she ran up to this man then barked as much as she could to get this man's attention. Aliyah was non-luperci, and she had not been dead long so she had no possible way to reach out other than this.

Dalia felt a chill run down her spine upon hearing this but tried to ignore it, and despite this she wasn’t just going to believe something as inane as ghosts right off the bat. ”Uh... okay, and I’m a sorceress with no hunting experience at all." Dalia said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. She wasn’t happy at all right now, mostly because she hadn’t slept for awhile and she truly needed some shuteye. She then crossed her arms and raised her brow at this man then sighed,"Look, I'm really sorry if I come off as rude, but I haven’t been sleeping well, as you may have noticed. But seriously how dumb do you think I am? Ghosts and spirits are nothing more than superstitious nonsense told to pups in stories."

However, Dalia was certainly aware of her experiences as of late and Red was a second witness to this, although Dalia could never ask to be sure. Dalia was nothing short of skeptical on everything supernatural or that she couldn’t explain right away, then again she's been tearing her own fur out for the past few nights over these experiences, so she needed answers. So she turned to the man and took a deep breath and said,"Look, I won’t harm you at all, but well... if what you say is true then prove it, okay? I've just... the last few days have been so chaotic and weird for me."

Word count: 302

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci

Dead Topics