Life is Only 10% of What Happens to You

And 90% of How You React to it

POSTED: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:10 pm

Donned in only his rough pants, the Hushhowl son of light moved through the trails beneath the trees. His paws stepped at the snow, and he was discovering how delightful it was to have warm, dry arms during travel. In his hands was a stick he'd gone and used as a mock sword, and he couldn't help but find the occasional adversary along the way. A jutting branch? Whack, crack! A stone in the path? He'd pick up and swing away. He was so excited to become something within Casa that he hadn't gone as far as to figure what that something was.

Of course, Honrin was sure to help him with that.

Mentor, Honrin of the Brotherhood. Could he have gotten any luckier?

His grin was wide as he walked into the Denali-Wolfe camp and he met Jace's eye. Cheek to cheek, he grinned at her,” Kanyana, Terokla!” Svinka, spoken fluently by her teachings. Yet, he wasn't here to see her today and she was bound to know why that was. With a puffed up chest, despite his lanky frame, he squared his shoulders and marched toward the Wetu, seeking out a familiar white wolfdog,” Hoooeenreeeiin,” Beckoning his mentor, he stood a the wetu's door and peeked inside, looking for his might mentor.

Casa di Cavalieri
Candid
Dark

POSTED: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:57 am

Honrin
Word Count → 000 ::

He could hear his mother bustling about outside, rummaging through her various possessions. She knew he was keeping something from her and he knew that she knew. He wanted to keep it just between them though, just for now.It was like a precious secret that he wanted to hide away from the world and only open it up when he was alone.

He, himself, was rummaging through his own stuff, gathering together posessions that he was going to drop off at the carpenter's shop. His time was divided up between Guinevere's place and here with his parents and over time was beginning to lean more towards the shop in the middle of the Fort.

He smiled as he heard the young boy addressing his mother, and her muffled reply.

Hey Pushok, just give me one more minute buddy. I'll be right out. Since Risa had moved in with Honrin, the space inside of his Wetu was much more cluttered.

He finished stacking up the last of his things upon the bed of furs and then turned to the young boy.

I was thinking we could work on basic stances today, how does that sound? Their two accents were not dissimilar, and an ousider would be forgiven for thinking they were one and the same but to Honrin the differences were easily distinguishable.

Some drink to remember, some drink to forget

Template by Kitty

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii

Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart (NPC)
Jace
Luperci Herdsman, Ambassador (MV)
·AM I DREAMING·

Dead Topics