Scarce

POSTED: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:10 am

Hello! I apologize for my sudden disappearance both with posting and socializing! On Sunday we brought home a veautiful puppy. On Moday I quit my job... which wasn't the plan but here we are.

Long story short on the job situation... They were getting rid of my department, changing it to reception, cutting my pay, and one of the managers was telling all the other managers that I had learned to work the system in order to make more money without actually doing my job. Plus he is racist.

So to save the remaining shreds of my mental and emotional well being, I quit... Since it wasn't like I'd get a good reference if I gave 2 weeks notice anyways.

So I'm a full time stay at home puppy parent! Which is actually so much work, since I live in an apartment and can't afford any noise complaints.

Best way to get a hold of me is to @ me on discord, or PM me on here.
Drygrass Posse
The Mystic
Ray
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:33 pm

Update: In a slighty better place! I have a really hard time organizing my time, and the lack of routine combined with extreme changes has really taken a toll.

My therapist wants to maybe look into whether I have ADHD which is totally mind boggling for me cuz I'm 27 and the possibility of having lived with this my whole life is a lot to take in and process.

What a wild month!

Other than that... I will go about setting Raydiance to an aNPC if it's not too late, and I'll just be taking more structured threads/plots with Ceridwen for the time being (:
Drygrass Posse
The Mystic
Ray
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:23 pm

<3 I'm happy to hear that you're in a better place, however slight. c: Your plan to put Raydiance on hold for now to focus more on Ceri is a good one, and I hope that it helps revitalize you. Keep on keepin' on, Ray!

The Shoal
Bullhead
Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

POSTED: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:38 pm

For the time being, I am only accessible through PM or Discord. Replies will be slow.
Drygrass Posse
The Mystic
Ray
Luperci

POSTED: Thu May 23, 2019 5:20 pm

Update: Still a sad sack. Doing all replies by Sunday (May 26th) at the latest, feeling a bit meh, could use some good vibes sent my way. It's been super frustrating to have to wait for anything to move forward, and draining to try and deal with them more or less on my own, with professional support in between once in a while. I don't get a lot of physically present support either, so that's majorly draining, and ofc I'm just totally wracked with guilt at being unemployed and not the perfect house wife :| It's irrational, but it still takes work and constant reminders to not let it consume me.
Drygrass Posse
The Mystic
Ray
Luperci

Absences & Player Updates