Plodding along

POSTED: Mon May 13, 2019 12:43 pm

As many of you have undoubtedly already noticed, I am slow af right now and I'm super sorry for anyone waiting on me. :c

Spring and summer have, historically, been busier IRL for me, since I spend a lot of my free time outside. But with the addition of a new puppy in the house, my best friend's upcoming wedding, and the uptick of our caseload at work, I've been getting my ass kicked.

To make matters worse, on Tuesday, one of my brothers had a serious accident at work that left his pelvis and a few vertebrae in his lower back broken. Miraculously, he isn't paralyzed and he has no damage to his internal organs but he's expected to be in inpatient rehabilitation for months.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted, both physically and emotionally, but I'm planning to try and get back into something of a routine. I have today off and plan to get some writing done, but I will likely continue to be slow-ish through the summer. Threads with Percival and Evelyn will be prioritized, particularly as they relate to possible future pack formation stuff, but if there is a particular thread you'd like me to try and get to in a timely manner, please PM or DM me. <333

Remember to tell the people and the pets in your life how much you love them, and often. Life can change in a blink.

The Shoal
Bullhead
Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

POSTED: Mon May 13, 2019 12:49 pm

<3
The Shoal
Trout
Rat
Luperci Mate to Milos as one we are everything we need
MOTORMOUTH
Don't Stop Me Now

POSTED: Mon May 13, 2019 1:04 pm

<3
The Shoal
Perch
Myst
Luperci We might be miles apart, but I’ll always carry you in my heart. Home is not a place. It's a feeling. IT'S SO FLUFFY They stole my dirty socks... :(

Absences & Player Updates