"i" Problems

And a funeral

POSTED: Thu May 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Hey guys. My laptop "i" key is starting to fail on me. It will soon completely give out and need replacing. This will be impacting my ability to post. X3 I intend to get it fixed ASAP, but I am out of town attending a funeral rn (my cousin of 29 years old, who was very ill passed away :( ) and just lost one of my two jobs so money is tight. X3 I will do my best to keep you all informed on this situation. Hopefully I can get this fixed soon. Thanks for bearing with me and any annoying misspellings. <3

P.s. You never realize how much you use a certain letter key until it's messed up, holy crap! lol
Drygrass Posse
The Firecracker
Westy
Luperci

POSTED: Wed May 22, 2019 10:39 am

Sorry for the choppy message, bear w/ me! Broken keys suck!

Looks lke t's more than just the one key now. The four and fve key on the top number bar s dyng now too. Seems 've got mmnent keyboard falure. Wll keep you posted as 'm able. Sorry won't be able to reply anymore except on my phone on dscord.

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Westy
Luperci Drakehund I Mate to Sineria

POSTED: Wed May 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Ahhhhh heck. ;w;
Jhiral
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet (NPC)
Dragontear
Luperci

POSTED: Wed May 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Okay so for now, I have a temporary setup with a usb keyboard to allow me to type. I will still be slower to post, but I am not completely SOL like I would be without. Hopefully I can find a good laptop for a decent price soon. <3

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Westy
Luperci Drakehund I Mate to Sineria

Absences & Player Updates