m- the bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn

POSTED: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:35 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

3+

The feast had gone smoothly. The food and drink had been sufficiently appetising and the atmosphere had been one of contentedness, if not one that reflected the occasion. In short, Narcissa and Andrew could hardly criticise the night. Their announcement, an intention to forego their family names and join together as a new house seemed to come as a surprise to many, but it too was accepted warmly. The surprised was likely more directed towards Narcissa's choice, for her family was already a much revered one. In her opinion, however, her father had tainted the honour of all D'Angelo's and she could no longer stomach a name with any related to the man who married her off like cattle. Andrew's name had never mattered, and now his own wife had stripped him of it. It was a wonder he'd agreed to her proposal so readily.

Moonlight lit their path from the feast to their shared cabin, a temporary measure Andrew had assured her. The pace felt like a funeral march to Narcissa, eager, longer to return to private quarters and make the marriage official in the oldest of ways. The heat had been nagging at her all day, but she'd resisted it in the hours that had led up to the wedding. She didn't need to resist it any more, all she had to do was drag Andrew home.

"Hurry up." The woman snapped at him, dark eyes glaring at him as he followed a few paces behind. She couldn't tell if he was deliberately lagging, or if his slowness was due to the small, coyote sized strides he made. Either way, it wasn't fast enough. 'Are you always this slow? Or have you just drunk yourself into a stupor? I imagined someone with a life like yours would have more of a tolerance."

Salsola
The Confidant
Vida
Luperci Mate to Andrew

POSTED: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:50 pm

The me that you know
Is now made up of wires

Spending any amount of time with Narcissa was akin to bashing one's head against the wall in perpetuity. Nothing pleased her. Not the fineries she wore, not the servant he claimed for her or the political strides Andrew made around the kingdom in the name of their family. Not even the pace he kept behind her was acceptable. Andrew could see her distaste in the savage gleam of his wife's hazel eyes. He sneered and quickened his step.

Her hunger was insatiable. From the outside, one could almost believe her desires were an enviable thing for any red blooded man to claim. For what greater gift could the crown give than a beautiful wife, eager to drag an ex-servant to bed and start a family. Yet, few knew the real Narcissa. Few new the demon she was behind closed doors.

He hated her. With every fiber of his being he hated her. However, rage and pleasure often went hand and hand. At least the sex was good.

Reaching out, Andrew grabbed Narcissa's wrist and pulled her close to stop her on the cusp of their porch. Lines of frustration ran like trenches along Andrew's furrowed brow. The millstone was empty, swathed in the dark of night. No one would see. No one would hear. A hand found her throat. Fingers cinched in warning. "You are the most insufferable woman I have ever had the displeasure of meeting," Andrew whispered, lips peeling back as he met her eye.

She was horrible -- and he hated himself for bearing her cruelty. He hated himself for enjoying it as much as he did.

OOC text here!
We are what we are. Get in the goddamn car.
Salsola
The Tradesman
Ryan
Luperci Creatore Mate to Narcissa I HAVE A BIG HEAD AND LITTLE ARMS SL Top Poster!

POSTED: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:51 pm

She didn't hate him. She didn't waste time nor energy hating Andrew as he did her. She had bigger fish to fry, bigger goals in sight and better things to do. That wasn't to say she didn't actively dislike him, even though she'd scarcely bothered to get to know him personally. His status as a former slave was all Narcissa was interested in.

'You should be grateful. You should-" but her words were cut off by Andrew's tight grasp around her wrist. Hazel eyes seemed to darken even further, oily orbs specked with moonlight that glared down at Andrew from above. 'Let go of me.' Narcissa warned steadily, as unmoving and ready to strike as a viper. She wasn't given time to strike ultimately, for her husbands' hand reached up out of the darkness to wrap around her throat. It had caught her off guard, mostly because of how she towered about him. She told him as much, wrenching her head back just enough to snark, 'I didn't think you could reach so high.' The Lady Greygrief didn't quite move all the way out of his grip, mostly because she wasn't in the least bit threatened by this pathetic man. She knew she could snap him like a twig there and then if she needed to.

Salsola
The Confidant
Vida
Luperci Mate to Andrew

POSTED: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:37 pm

The me that you know
Is now made up of wires

He had not obeyed. His hand lingered, pressing tentatively against the soft flesh of Narcissa's neck as a warning. Cruelty did not come naturally to Andrew, not like his black hole of a bride, but there were certain threads of control that the former servant would not relinquish. Never again, and not for her.

His eyes were a forest fire of wrathful green. "My dear wife," Andrew spat in hushed tones, vitriol apparent on the breath of a whisper. "You've yet to see the heights I'll reach." He would surpass her. In fact, he already had. However, still a mere Confidant, Andrew knew he had many miles to go before he had true power to command in the Thistle Kindgom. Perhaps he would never truly taste it for himself despite his efforts, yet it would not stop the violent intensity in which he approached the climb.

Nothing could stop him now. Not even Narcissa.

Hated bled into passion so easily. She riled him up into anger -- and anger gave way to lust. Never before had Andrew been so consumed by physical desire and so utterly repulsed by the same woman. She was not the red woman, but she would do. After all, she'd come into her heat. The crown would certainly have an expectation. He loosened his grip and pulled his hand away, though his eyes did not lose their fire.

"Get inside," he spoke, tipping his sharp coyote snout toward the door of their cabin. "And take off your dress."

OOC text here!
Salsola
The Tradesman
Ryan
Luperci Creatore Mate to Narcissa I HAVE A BIG HEAD AND LITTLE ARMS SL Top Poster!

POSTED: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:49 pm

3+

In this light, she saw their marriage for what it really was, or at least what it had now developed into. A twisted space race for power, husband versus wife as they clambered ever higher up the pyramid of power that was the Thistle Kingdom. 'Oh, I'm sure you're capable of much more than you let on...' Narcissa agreed with assurance, though she left out the consideration that he too had no idea what she was willing to do to rise in Salsola. Or what she had done in the past to ensure her comfort. She left out the part that allowed him to dwell on just how far she would go and just what she was willing to do. In the end, it was better if he was caught unawares.

His grip fell from her throat and she allowed herself a moment of clear breathing before she narrowed her eyes at his command. 'You don't get to tell me what to do, slave.' A few moments of clear hesitance passed as man and wife stared each other down on their porch, Andrew fueled by rage and Narcissa fueled by arrogance. She had no desire to do as she was told, not by Andrew, but ultimately the throbbing lull of her heat gave her little option but to comply.

With a huff and a sneer, she stooped to enter their abode, pale hands unlatching and untying the gold adornments around her waist. It was with uncharacteristic gentleness that she laid the finery down on the table, her hands brushing the polished surface as they moved to undo the lacing of her dress. She did this task as slowly as she could bear to, any opportunity to deny Andrew his pleasure even if it denied her own. Brown eyes still watched for her husband slyly, half expecting him to snap and tear the dress of off her in a desperate rage.

Salsola
The Confidant
Vida
Luperci Mate to Andrew

POSTED: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:23 pm

The me that you know
Is now made up of wires

Toe to toe they stood upon the rotting porch, both unwilling to give a single inch of humility or admit defeat. He had nothing to say as the word passed her lips -- for it filled Andrew with an unspeakable rage. Slave. To hear it spoken with such venom turned the former servant's stomach. The first in Salsolan history to become more than just a slave, Andrew had worked so hard to put his debt behind him. Yet, his worst fears were realized; the shadow of service would forever follow Andrew in the eyes of the old blood of Salsola.

He seethed in silence as Narcissa slipped inside the cabin. She may have heeded his demand, but she twisted the knife in Andrew's side for good measure. He lingered there for a moment longer before following his wife into the musty cabin.

Oh, how she took her sweet time with the fineries, with the fabric. Andrew disrobed in a hurry, his garb falling to the floor in an unceremonious heap. Yet still, Narcissa worked slowly down the lacing of her dress. Andrew was notably a patient man, but there was only so much one could take. This dalliance was a cruelty -- a tease. Her body was a contradiction; with her actions saying one thing, but the scent of her dripping sex told him the opposite.

He would bear it no longer. She could leave the dress on for all he cared. He needed only what it hid from view.

Andrew stepped forward and bent his wife over the nearby table, ceasing her torturous display in a single motions. She may have eclipsed Andrew in height, but her frame was willowy and weak -- and he, he was strong. Pulling up the hem of dress, Andrew revealed what lied beneath. With urgency, he squared his hips against hers. His entry was forceful, greedy. He held on to her tightly with bearlike hands to steady her against the violent rut of his hips.

He leaned over her. Panting. Taking. "Don't... you dare... call me a slave... again," he ground out with snarl between wild thrusts.

PP approved by Vida!
Salsola
The Tradesman
Ryan

POSTED: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:29 am

0+

She should've known better to turn her back. Foolishly, she discounted his strength, both physically and mentally. She didn't imagine he'd move so viciously. Obviously, alcohol and lust had made him very brave and very stupid. Narcissa was bent prone over the table before she'd had time to react. For such a small creature, Andrew possessed incredible strength, only amplified by his emotional state. There was little Narcissa could do, her own strength was utterly untrained and sporadic at best, still not fully grown and still learning what her large form could and could not do, she was powerless against his assault.

There was no love in this lovemaking. It was violent, a battle. "Rape." though Narcissa bitterly, as Andrew entered her with force. She bit her tongue bloody, bit her lips bloody. Their first encounter had been on her own behest, his generous size accommodated for and welcomed. Tonight was different, an assault plain and simple. It wasn't the sex she had qualms about, of course, it was the lack of control. Though it was not an utter lack of control, she still had a voice with which she could taunt.

'Did I hit a nerve? I thought you were proud...'

Salsola
The Confidant
Vida
Luperci Mate to Andrew

Salsola